美国副民主党副总统竞选讲话中英结合游戏名字

美国总统奥巴马关于就业法案的演讲(President Obama Presents American Jobs Act)(音频+视频+文本+中英对照) - 奥巴马演讲 - 奥巴马中文网
美国总统奥巴马关于就业法案的演讲(President Obama Presents American Jobs Act)(音频+视频+文本+中英对照)
!THE PRESIDENT:& Mr. Speaker, Mr. Vice President, members of Congress, and fellow Americans:Tonight we meet at an urgent time for our country.& We continue to face an economic crisis that has left millions of our neighbors jobless, and a political crisis that&s made things worse.&This past week, reporters have been asking, &What will this speech mean for the President?& What will it mean for Congress?& How will it affect their polls, and the next election?&But the millions of Americans who are watching right now, they don&t care about politics.& They have real-life concerns.& Many have spent months looking for work.& Others are doing their best just to scrape by -- giving up nights out with the family to save on gas
postponing retirement to send a kid to college.&These men and women grew up with faith in an America where hard work and responsibility paid off.& They believed in a country where everyone gets a fair shake and does their fair share -- where if you stepped up, did your job, and were loyal to your company, that loyalty would be rewarded with a decent sala maybe a raise once in a while.& If you did the right thing, you could make it.& Anybody could make it in America.&For decades now, Americans have watched that compact erode.& They have seen the decks too often stacked against them.& And they know that Washington has not always put their interests first.&The people of this country work hard to meet their responsibilities.& The question tonight is whether we&ll meet ours.& The question is whether, in the face of an ongoing national crisis, we can stop the political circus and actually do something to help the economy.& (Applause.)& The question is -- the question is whether we can restore some of the fairness and security that has defined this nation since our beginning.&&&&Those of us here tonight can&t solve all our nation&s woes.& Ultimately, our recovery will be driven not by Washington, but by our businesses and our workers.& But we can help.& We can make a difference.& There are steps we can take right now to improve people&s lives.&I am sending this Congress a plan that you should pass right away.& It&s called the American Jobs Act.& There should be nothing controversial about this piece of legislation.& Everything in here is the kind of proposal that&s been supported by both Democrats and Republicans -- including many who sit here tonight.& And everything in this bill will be paid for.& Everything.& (Applause.)The purpose of the American Jobs Act is simple:& to put more people back to work and more money in the pockets of those who are working.& It will create more jobs for construction workers, more jobs for teachers, more jobs for veterans, and more jobs for long-term unemployed.& (Applause.)& It will provide -- it will provide a tax break for companies who hire new workers, and it will cut payroll taxes in half for every working American and every small business.& (Applause.)& It will provide a jolt to an economy that has stalled, and give companies confidence that if they invest and if they hire, there will be customers for their products and services.& You should pass this jobs plan right away.& (Applause.)&&Everyone here knows that small businesses are where most new jobs begin.& And you know that while corporate profits have come roaring back, smaller companies haven&t.& So for everyone who speaks so passionately about making life easier for &job creators,& this plan is for you.& (Applause.)Pass this jobs bill -- pass this jobs bill, and starting tomorrow, small businesses will get a tax cut if they hire new workers or if they raise workers& wages.& Pass this jobs bill, and all small business owners will also see their payroll taxes cut in half next year.& (Applause.)& If you have 50 employees -- if you have 50 employees making an average salary, that&s an $80,000 tax cut.& And all businesses will be able to continue writing off the investments they make in 2012.&It&s not just Democrats who have supported this kind of proposal.& Fifty House Republicans have proposed the same payroll tax cut that&s in this plan.& You should pass it right away.& (Applause.)&&Pass this jobs bill, and we can put people to work rebuilding America.& Everyone here knows we have badly decaying roads and bridges all over the country.& Our highways are clogged with traffic.& Our skies are the most congested in the world.& It&s an outrage.&&&Building a world-class transportation system is part of what made us a economic superpower.& And now we&re going to sit back and watch China build newer airports and faster railroads?& At a time when millions of unemployed construction workers could build them right here in America?& (Applause.)&&There are private construction companies all across America just waiting to get to work.& There&s a bridge that needs repair between Ohio and Kentucky that&s on one of the busiest trucking routes in North America.& A public transit project in Houston that will help clear up one of the worst areas of traffic in the country.& And there are schools throughout this country that desperately need renovating.& How can we expect our kids to do their best in places that are literally falling apart?& This is America.& Every child deserves a great school -- and we can give it to them, if we act now.& (Applause.)&&The American Jobs Act will repair and modernize at least 35,000 schools.& It will put people to work right now fixing roofs and windows, installing science labs and high-speed Internet in classrooms all across this country.& It will rehabilitate homes and businesses in communities hit hardest by foreclosures.& It will jumpstart thousands of transportation projects all across the country.& And to make sure the money is properly spent, we&re building on reforms we&ve already put in place.& No more earmarks.& No more boondoggles.& No more bridges to nowhere.& We&re cutting the red tape that prevents some of these projects from getting started as quickly as possible.& And we&ll set up an independent fund to attract private dollars and issue loans based on two criteria:& how badly a construction project is needed and how much good it will do for the economy.& (Applause.)This idea came from a bill written by a Texas Republican and a Massachusetts Democrat.& The idea for a big boost in construction is supported by America&s largest business organization and America&s largest labor organization.& It&s the kind of proposal that&s been supported in the past by Democrats and Republicans alike.& You should pass it right away.& (Applause.)Pass this jobs bill, and thousands of teachers in every state will go back to work.& These are the men and women charged with preparing our children for a world where the competition has never been tougher.& But while they&re adding teachers in places like South Korea, we&re laying them off in droves.& It&s unfair to our kids.& It undermines their future and ours.& And it has to stop.& Pass this bill, and put our teachers back in the classroom where they belong.& (Applause.)Pass this jobs bill, and companies will get extra tax credits if they hire America&s veterans.& We ask these men and women to leave their careers, leave their families, risk their lives to fight for our country.& The last thing they should have to do is fight for a job when they come home.& (Applause.)Pass this bill, and hundreds of thousands of disadvantaged young people will have the hope and the dignity of a summer job next year.& And their parents -- (applause) -- their parents, low-income Americans who desperately want to work, will have more ladders out of poverty.Pass this jobs bill, and companies will get a $4,000 tax credit if they hire anyone who has spent more than six months looking for a job.& (Applause.)& We have to do more to help the long-term unemployed in their search for work.& This jobs plan builds on a program in Georgia that several Republican leaders have highlighted, where people who collect unemployment insurance participate in temporary work as a way to build their skills while they look for a permanent job.& The plan also extends unemployment insurance for another year.& (Applause.)& If the millions of unemployed Americans stopped getting this insurance, and stopped using that money for basic necessities, it would be a devastating blow to this economy.& Democrats and Republicans in this chamber have supported unemployment insurance plenty of times in the past.& And in this time of prolonged hardship, you should pass it again -- right away.& (Applause.)Pass this jobs bill, and the typical working family will get a $1,500 tax cut next year.& Fifteen hundred dollars that would have been taken out of your pocket will go into your pocket.& This expands on the tax cut that Democrats and Republicans already passed for this year.& If we allow that tax cut to expire -- if we refuse to act -- middle-class families will get hit with a tax increase at the worst possible time.& We can&t let that happen.& I know that some of you have sworn oaths to never raise any taxes on anyone for as long as you live.& Now is not the time to carve out an exception and raise middle-class taxes, which is why you should pass this bill right away.& (Applause.)&&&&This is the American Jobs Act.& It will lead to new jobs for construction workers, for teachers, for veterans, for first responders, young people and the long-term unemployed.& It will provide tax credits to companies that hire new workers, tax relief to small business owners, and tax cuts for the middle class.& And here&s the other thing I want the American people to know:& The American Jobs Act will not add to the deficit.& It will be paid for.& And here&s how.& (Applause.)&&The agreement we passed in July will cut government spending by about $1 trillion over the next 10 years.& It also charges this Congress to come up with an additional $1.5 trillion in savings by Christmas.& Tonight, I am asking you to increase that amount so that it covers the full cost of the American Jobs Act.& And a week from Monday, I&ll be releasing a more ambitious deficit plan -- a plan that will not only cover the cost of this jobs bill, but stabilize our debt in the long run.& (Applause.)&This approach is basically the one I&ve been advocating for months.& In addition to the trillion dollars of spending cuts I&ve already signed into law, it&s a balanced plan that would reduce the deficit by making additional spending cuts, by making modest adjustments to health care programs like Medicare and Medicaid, and by reforming our tax code in a way that asks the wealthiest Americans and biggest corporations to pay their fair share.& (Applause.)& What&s more, the spending cuts wouldn&t happen so abruptly that they&d be a drag on our economy, or prevent us from helping small businesses and middle-class families get back on their feet right away.&&Now, I realize there are some in my party who don&t think we should make any changes at all to Medicare and Medicaid, and I understand their concerns.& But here&s the truth:& Millions of Americans rely on Medicare in their retirement.& And millions more will do so in the future.& They pay for this benefit during their working years.& They earn it.& But with an aging population and rising health care costs, we are spending too fast to sustain the program.& And if we don&t gradually reform the system while protecting current beneficiaries, it won&t be there when future retirees need it.& We have to reform Medicare to strengthen it.& (Applause.)&I am also -- I&m also well aware that there are many Republicans who don&t believe we should raise taxes on those who are most fortunate and can best afford it.& But here is what every American knows:& While most people in this country struggle to make ends meet, a few of the most affluent citizens and most profitable corporations enjoy tax breaks and loopholes that nobody else gets.& Right now, Warren Buffett pays a lower tax rate than his secretary -- an outrage he has asked us to fix.& (Laughter.)& We need a tax code where everyone gets a fair shake and where everybody pays their fair share.& (Applause.)& And by the way, I believe the vast majority of wealthy Americans and CEOs are willing to do just that if it helps the economy grow and gets our fiscal house in order.&&&I&ll also offer ideas to reform a corporate tax code that stands as a monument to special interest influence in Washington.& By eliminating pages of loopholes and deductions, we can lower one of the highest corporate tax rates in the world.& (Applause.)& Our tax code should not give an advantage to companies that can afford the best-connected lobbyists.& It should give an advantage to companies that invest and create jobs right here in the United States of America.& (Applause.)&&&So we can reduce this deficit, pay down our debt, and pay for this jobs plan in the process.& But in order to do this, we have to decide what our priorities are.& We have to ask ourselves, &What&s the best way to grow the economy and create jobs?&Should we keep tax loopholes for oil companies?& Or should we use that money to give small business owners a tax credit when they hire new workers?& Because we can&t afford to do both.& Should we keep tax breaks for millionaires and billionaires?& Or should we put teachers back to work so our kids can graduate ready for college and good jobs?& (Applause.)& Right now, we can&t afford to do both.&&This isn&t political grandstanding.& This isn&t class warfare.& This is simple math.& (Laughter.)& This is simple math.& These are real choices.& These are real choices that we&ve got to make.& And I&m pretty sure I know what most Americans would choose.& It&s not even close.& And it&s time for us to do what&s right for our future.& (Applause.)&&&&&&Now, the American Jobs Act answers the urgent need to create jobs right away.& But we can&t stop there.& As I&ve argued since I ran for this office, we have to look beyond the immediate crisis and start building an economy that lasts into the future -- an economy that creates good, middle-class jobs that pay well and offer security.& We now live in a world where technology has made it possible for companies to take their business anywhere.& If we want them to start here and stay here and hire here, we have to be able to out-build and out-educate and out-innovate every other country on Earth.& (Applause.)And this task of making America more competitive for the long haul, that&s a job for all of us.& For government and for private companies.& For states and for local communities -- and for every American citizen.& All of us will have to up our game.& All of us will have to change the way we do business.&My administration can and will take some steps to improve our competitiveness on our own.& For example, if you&re a small business owner who has a contract with the federal government, we&re going to make sure you get paid a lot faster than you do right now.& (Applause.)& We&re also planning to cut away the red tape that prevents too many rapidly growing startup companies from raising capital and going public.& And to help responsible homeowners, we&re going to work with federal housing agencies to help more people refinance their mortgages at interest rates that are now near 4 percent.& That&s a step -- (applause) -- I know you guys must be for this, because that&s a step that can put more than $2,000 a year in a family&s pocket, and give a lift to an economy still burdened by the drop in housing prices.&So, some things we can do on our own.& Other steps will require congressional action.& Today you passed reform that will speed up the outdated patent process, so that entrepreneurs can turn a new idea into a new business as quickly as possible. That&s the kind of action we need.& Now it&s time to clear the way for a series of trade agreements that would make it easier for American companies to sell their products in Panama and Colombia and South Korea -& while also helping the workers whose jobs have been affected by global competition.& (Applause.)& If Americans can buy Kias and Hyundais, I want to see folks in South Korea driving Fords and Chevys and Chryslers.& (Applause.)& I want to see more products sold around the world stamped with the three proud words:& &Made in America.&& That&s what we need to get done.& (Applause.)And on all of our efforts to strengthen competitiveness, we need to look for ways to work side by side with America&s businesses.& That&s why I&ve brought together a Jobs Council of leaders from different industries who are developing a wide range of new ideas to help companies grow and create jobs.&Already, we&ve mobilized business leaders to train 10,000 American engineers a year, by providing company internships and training.& Other businesses are covering tuition for workers who learn new skills at community colleges.& And we&re going to make sure the next generation of manufacturing takes root not in China or Europe, but right here, in the United States of America.& (Applause)& If we provide the right incentives, the right support -- and if we make sure our trading partners play by the rules -- we can be the ones to build everything from fuel-efficient cars to advanced biofuels to semiconductors that we sell all around the world.& That&s how America can be number one again.& And that&s how America will be number one again.& (Applause.)&&&&Now, I realize that some of you have a different theory on how to grow the economy.& Some of you sincerely believe that the only solution to our economic challenges is to simply cut most government spending and eliminate most government regulations.& (Applause.)&&Well, I agree that we can&t afford wasteful spending, and I&ll work with you, with Congress, to root it out.& And I agree that there are some rules and regulations that do put an unnecessary burden on businesses at a time when they can least afford it.& (Applause.)& That&s why I ordered a review of all government regulations.& So far, we&ve identified over 500 reforms, which will save billions of dollars over the next few years.& (Applause.)& We should have no more regulation than the health, safety and security of the American people require.& Every rule should meet that common-sense test.& (Applause.)&But what we can&t do -- what I will not do -- is let this economic crisis be used as an excuse to wipe out the basic protections that Americans have counted on for decades.& (Applause.)& I reject the idea that we need to ask people to choose between their jobs and their safety.& I reject the argument that says for the economy to grow, we have to roll back protections that ban hidden fees by credit card companies, or rules that keep our kids from being exposed to mercury, or laws that prevent the health insurance industry from shortchanging patients.& I reject the idea that we have to strip away collective bargaining rights to compete in a global economy.& (Applause.)& We shouldn&t be in a race to the bottom, where we try to offer the cheapest labor and the worst pollution standards.& America should be in a race to the top.& And I believe we can win that race.& (Applause.)In fact, this larger notion that the only thing we can do to restore prosperity is just dismantle government, refund everybody&s money, and let everyone write their own rules, and tell everyone they&re on their own -- that&s not who we are.& That&s not the story of America.&&&Yes, we are rugged individualists.& Yes, we are strong and self-reliant.& And it has been the drive and initiative of our workers and entrepreneurs that has made this economy the engine and the envy of the world.But there&s always been another thread running throughout our history -- a belief that we&re all connected, and that there are some things we can only do together, as a nation.We all remember Abraham Lincoln as the leader who saved our Union.& Founder of the Republican Party.& But in the middle of a civil war, he was also a leader who looked to the future -- a Republican President who mobilized government to build the Transcontinental Railroad -- (applause) -- launch the National Academy of Sciences, set up the first land grant colleges.& (Applause.)& And leaders of both parties have followed the example he set.&Ask yourselves -- where would we be right now if the people who sat here before us decided not to build our highways, not to build our bridges, our dams, our airports?& What would this country be like if we had chosen not to spend money on public high schools, or research universities, or community colleges?& Millions of returning heroes, including my grandfather, had the opportunity to go to school because of the G.I. Bill.& Where would we be if they hadn&t had that chance?& (Applause.)&&How many jobs would it have cost us if past Congresses decided not to support the basic research that led to the Internet and the computer chip?& What kind of country would this be if this chamber had voted down Social Security or Medicare just because it violated some rigid idea about what government could or could not do?& (Applause.)& How many Americans would have suffered as a result?&No single individual built America on their own.& We built it together.& We have been, and always will be, one nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty a nation with responsibilities to ourselves and with responsibilities to one another.& And members of Congress, it is time for us to meet our responsibilities.& (Applause.)&&Every proposal I&ve laid out tonight is the kind that&s been supported by Democrats and Republicans in the past.& Every proposal I&ve laid out tonight will be paid for.& And every proposal is designed to meet the urgent needs of our people and our communities.&Now, I know there&s been a lot of skepticism about whether the politics of the moment will allow us to pass this jobs plan -- or any jobs plan.& Already, we&re seeing the same old press releases and tweets flying back and forth.& Already, the media has proclaimed that it&s impossible to bridge our differences.& And maybe some of you have decided that those differences are so great that we can only resolve them at the ballot box.&&But know this:& The next election is 14 months away.& And the people who sent us here -- the people who hired us to work for them -- they don&t have the luxury of waiting 14 months.& (Applause.)& Some of them are living week to week, paycheck to paycheck, even day to day.& They need help, and they need it now.&I don&t pretend that this plan will solve all our problems. It should not be, nor will it be, the last plan of action we propose.& What&s guided us from the start of this crisis hasn&t been the search for a silver bullet.& It&s been a commitment to stay at it -- to be persistent -- to keep trying every new idea that works, and listen to every good proposal, no matter which party comes up with it.&Regardless of the arguments we&ve had in the past, regardless of the arguments we will have in the future, this plan is the right thing to do right now.& You should pass it.& (Applause.)& And I intend to take that message to every corner of this country.& (Applause.)& And I ask -- I ask every American who agrees to lift your voice:& Tell the people who are gathered here tonight that you want action now.& Tell Washington that doing nothing is not an option.& Remind us that if we act as one nation and one people, we have it within our power to meet this challenge.President Kennedy once said, &Our problems are man-made &- therefore they can be solved by man.& And man can be as big as he wants.&These are difficult years for our country.& But we are Americans.& We are tougher than the times we live in, and we are bigger than our politics have been.& So let&s meet the moment.& Let&s get to work, and let&s show the world once again why the United States of America remains the greatest nation on Earth.& (Applause.)Thank you very much.& God bless you, and God bless the United States of America.& (Applause.)议长先生,副总统先生,国会议员,美国同胞们:我们今晚在我们国家的紧迫时刻举行会议。我们仍在面对一场使数百万同胞失业的经济危机,一场使局势更加恶化的政治危机。在过去的一周,记者们一直在问:&这次讲演对于总统意味着什么?它对国会意味着什么?它是否影响他们的民调和明年的大选?&但现在正在观看的数百万美国人不关心政治活动,他们有真正的生活担忧,许多人花了数个月的时间来寻找工作。其他人则尽全力勉强度日,放弃和家人晚上一同外出娱乐的机会以节省汽油或者偿还房贷,推迟退休日期以便将一个孩子送入大学。这些男人和女人在成长时抱有这样一个信念,在美国,辛苦的工作和责任感会得到回报。他们相信,在美国,所有人都可以得到公正的回报,做他们分内的工作。在这里,如果你展现自我,干好你的工作,忠于你的公司,这种忠诚将会得到体面的工资和很好的福利奖赏,可能还会偶尔升职。如果你做了正确的事情,你可能在美国获得成功。但是在数十年后的今天,美国人看到这一契约被削弱,他们看到太多自己被算计的情况,他们知道华盛顿并不总是把他们的利益放在首位。这个国家的人民努力工作以尽他们的责任。今晚的问题是我们是否能尽我们的责任。问题在于,面对当前发生的国家危机,我们能否停止政治游戏,真正地干些实事来帮助经济,我们能否修复从一开始就为美国定性的一些公正性和安全感。我们今晚站在这里的人无法解决我们国家所有的问题。最终,我们的经济恢复将不会由华盛顿来驱动,而是我们的行业和我们的工人所驱动。但我们可以提供帮助,我们能促成形势好转。现在我们可以采取一些行动以帮助改善人们的生活。我将向本届议会提交一份你们应当立刻通过的计划。它被命名为美国人就业法。这份议案应当没有任何争议,里面列举的所有措施都是得到民主党人和共和党人支持的提议,其中包括获得今晚许多在座人士的支持。这一法案中的所有措施都将得到回报。美国人就业法的宗旨很简单:即让更多的人重新就业,让那些正在工作的人收入增加。这将为建筑工人、教师、退伍老兵、长期失业者创造更多的工作岗位。它为那些雇佣新员工的公司提供税收优惠,让所有在职美国人和小企业的工资税减半。它将为陷入失速状态的美国经济提供动力,给予公司信心,让他们相信如果投资和招募新员工,它们的产品和服务将会有客源。你们应当立刻通过这项就业计划。在座的各位都知道小企业是新就业岗位的最大来源。你知道,当大公司的利润水平恢复时,较小规模的公司的利润水平并未得到恢复。所以,对于那些发表有关让&创造就业者&的生活更加容易的热情讲演者来说,这一计划是为你们制订的。通过这一就业法案,从明天开始,如果小企业招募新员工或者提高工人工资,它们将会得到税收优惠。所有小企业老板明年将看到他们的工资税减半。如果你有50名拿普通工资的员工,那么你将减少8万美元税款支出。所有企业将能继续冲销2012年的投资。这些提议不仅仅得到民主党的支持。50名众议院共和党议员提出了同样的工资税减税措施。你应当立刻通过这一计划。通过这项就业法案,我们可以让人们就业,以便重建美国。在座的各位都知道我们全国各地的道路和桥梁已年久失修。我们的高速公路拥挤不堪。我们的天空是世界上最拥挤的天空。这是不可原谅的。建设一个世界级的运输系统是使我们成为经济超级大国的一部分。我们现在要坐下来,看到中国建设更多的航空港和更快的铁路?在数百万美国建筑工人失业的情况下,他们可能在美国建设这些设施么?美国各地都有想获得业务的私营建筑公司。俄亥俄州和肯塔基州的一所桥梁需要翻修,它是北美交通流量最大的一个桥梁。休斯敦的一个公共运输项目将帮助解决美国交通最拥堵的一个地区。全国各地有多所学校迫切需要翻新。我们如何能期待我们的孩子在一个几乎要倒塌的学校里取得优异的成绩?这是美国,每个孩子都应当有一所非常好的学校。如果我们现在采取行动,我们可以让每个孩子都拥有一所非常好的学校。美国人就业法将对至少35000所学校进行修缮并使其具有现代化设施,它将立刻使人们重新工作,修理学校的房顶和窗户,安装科学实验室,在全国各地的教室安装高速互联网。它将使那些在丧失赎回权危机中遭到最沉重打击的社区居民和企业恢复过来。它将立刻启动全国各地的数千个运输项目上。为了确保经费得到妥善使用和使得其所,我们已在进一步改进已就位的改革措施。没有指定用途的款项,没有无聊的工作,没有不通往任何地方的桥梁。我们将减化使一些项目无法立刻开工的审批手续。我们将设立一个独立基金以吸引私人资金并根据两条标准来放贷:建设项目的迫切性,它对经济将会有多大益处。这一想法来自得州的一名共和党人和马萨诸塞州一名民主党人所写的议案。推动大规模建设得到了美国最大商业组织和美国最大劳工组织的支持。这是得到民主党人和共和党人同样支持的提议。你们应当立刻通过它。通过这一就业法案,各州的数千名教师就能重返岗位,这些男女教师负责让我们的孩子为世界作好准备,这个世界的竞争正变得越来越激烈。但在韩国等其它国家增加教师的数量时,我们却在大量解雇教师。这对于我们的孩子是不公平的。这损害了他们和我们的未来。这种情况需要被制止。通过这一就业法案,让我们的老师重新回到他们所属的教室。通过这一就业法案,如果公司招募美国的退伍老兵,它们将得到额外的税收优惠。我们要求这些男女离开他们的职业,离开他们的家人,冒着生命危险为我们的国家战斗。他们最不应该面临的情况是当他们回国后还要去四处寻找工作。通过这一就业法案,数十万弱势年轻人将有明年获得夏季工作的希望和尊严。他们的父母,那些非常想获得工作的低收入美国人将得到走出贫困的更多阶梯。通过这一就业法案,如果公司招募任何一位已寻找工作六个月以上的失业人士,它们将获得4000美元的税收优惠。我们得采取更多行动以帮助那些长期失业人士找到工作。这一就业计划是乔治亚州一个项目的升级版,数位共和党领导人曾强调了该项目,那些拿失业保险的人们参与临时工作,在培养他们的技能的同时寻找一个长期的工作。这一计划还将失业保险延长一年。如果数百万失业美国人停止获得失业保险,停止使用失业保险金来购买基本必需品,这将是对经济的灾难性打击。民主和共和党议员在过去曾多次支持失业保险项目。在困难局面仍在持续的情况下,你应当再次立刻通过这一项目。通过这一就业法案,一个典型的工薪家庭明年将得到1500美元税收减免。1500美元税款将重新回到你的口袋,这将进一步扩大民主党和共和党人今年通过的税收减免措施。如果我们让税收减免措施到期,如果我们拒绝采取行动,中产阶层家庭将在最糟糕的时候遭到提高税收的打击。我们不能让这样的事情发生。我知道你们其中的一些人曾发誓称只要活着就不会提高任何人的税收。现在不是采取例外措施,提高中产阶层税收的时候,这就是你们应当立刻通过这一法案的原因。这是美国人就业法案。它将为建筑工人、老师、退役士兵、营救人员、年轻人、长期失业人员提供更多就业岗位。它将为招募新员工的公司提供税收信贷,为小企业老板提供税务抵减,为中产阶层减税。我还想美国人民知道一件事:美国人就业法将不会增加赤字,它有资金来源,以下是如何得到落实这一法案的资金来源。我们七月通过的协议将使政府开支在未来十年减少1万亿美元,它还要求本届国会在圣诞节之前提到额外的1.5万亿美元减少开支计划。我今晚请求你们提高减少开支的额度,以便为美国人就业法提供资金。我将在周一的一周后公布一个幅度更大的赤字计划,这个计划不仅将覆盖这一就业法案的开支,而且将从长远角度使我们的债务稳定下来。这一方法与我过去数个月来一直推动的方法基本一致。除了我已签署成法律的万亿美元开支削减之外,这是一个平衡的计划,它通过更多的开支削减措施,微幅调整医疗保险制度和公共医疗补助制度等卫生保险项目、改革我们的税收制度以要求最富有美国人和最大规模的公司来支付公正的税款来降低赤字。此外,开支削减措施不会突然发生,以防止它们拖累经济或者阻止我们帮助小企业和中产阶层立刻重新站起来。现在,我意识到我所属的民主党内有一些人认为我们不应当对医疗保险制度和公共医疗补助制度作任何调整,我理解他们的担心。但以下是事实,数百万美国人在退休时依赖医疗保险制度,未来也将有更多的人要依赖这一制度。他们在工作阶段为获得这一福利付钱。他们有权获得这一福利。但着随着人口的老龄化和医疗开支的高涨,我们花钱的速度太快了。如果我们还在保护目前受益者的情况下逐步改革这一制度时,当未来的退休人士需要这一制度时,这一制度可能已不存在了。我们需要改革医疗保险制度以强化它。我也知道许多共和党人不认为我们应当从那些最幸运、最有能力承受税付的人士征税。但以下是所美国人都知道的。虽然美国大多数人正在艰难度日,一些最富有的个人和公司却在享受其他人没有享受的税收优惠和漏洞。巴菲特要承担的税率低于他的秘书,他已请求我们解决这一难以置信的现象。我们需要一个所有人都得到公平负担的税制。我认为大多数富有的美国人和首席执行官们愿意这样作,如果它能帮助经济增长,恢复我们金融机构的秩序的话。我也将提供改革公司税收制度的想法,公司税收制度长期以来一直受华盛顿特别利益的影响。通过取消漏洞和减免,我们可以降低世界上最高的公司税率。我们的税收制度不应当使那些有能力支付游说人士费用的公司享有优势。它应当使那些在美国投资和创造就业岗位的公司获得优势。所以,我们可以降低赤字,为我们的债务支付首付款,提供创造就业岗位所需经费。但为了作到这一点,我们将不得不确定我们的优先事项。我们得问我们自己:&什么是使经济增长,创造就业的最佳方法?&我们是否应当为石油公司保留税收漏洞?或者我们应当把那笔钱给小企业老板作税务抵减,当他们招募新员工时?因为我们没有钱同时作两件事。我们是否应当保留百万富翁和亿万富翁的税收优惠?或者我们是否应当让教师重返工作,以便让我们的孩子能够从大学毕业,获得好的工作?目前,我们没有财力同时作这两件事。这并不是政治上的哗众取宠,这不是阶层战争,这是一个简单的算数问题。这是我们要作到的真正选择。我非常确定我知道大多数美国人将会作出何种选择。它甚至不会很接近。现在是我们为我们的未来作正确的事情的时候了。美国人就业法回答了立刻创造就业岗位的迫切需要,但我们不能止步于此。正如我在竞选总统时就一直所说的那样,我们应当不局限于目前的危机,开始建设一个将能在未来持续的经济,一个创造好的中产阶层工作岗位的经济,这些岗位的收入不错,而且安全。我们现在生活在一个技术能使公司在任何地方发展的世界。如果我们想让它们在这里起步,留在这里并雇佣这里的人,那么我们必须能够比世界任何其它国家提早建设,提早教育,提前创新。这一使美国从长期角度更具竞争性的任务是我们所有人的工作,是政府和私营公司、各州、当地社区,每位美国人的任务。我们所有人都要加入其中。我们所有人都要改变我们作事的方式。我的政府能够和将采取一些措施以我们自身的竞争性。例如,如果你是一家与联邦政府有合同的小型公司老板,我们将确保你能尽快获得款项。我们还计划减少审批手续,太多快速增长的创业公司在筹集资本和上市方面面临审批手续的制约。为了帮助负责任的业主,我们将与联邦住房金融局帮助更多人来重新安排房贷,房贷的利率现在接近于百分之四。这一措施将使一家人每年多获得2000美元,推动仍受制于房价下跌的经济。其它步骤将需要国会的行动。今天你们将通过将加速过时专利审批进程的改革措施,这样企业家就能把一个新想法尽快转变成新商机。这是我们需要采取的行动。目前为了一系列贸易协议铺平道路的时候了,这将使美国公司能够更加容易地在巴拿马、哥伦比亚、韩国出售他们的产品,同时也将帮助那些在全球竞争中工作职位受到影响的员工。如果美国人可以购买起亚和现代车,我想让韩国人驾驶福特、雪佛兰、克莱斯勒。我想看到更多的美国制造产品在世界各地出售。
Tags: &&&&&&&&
| 评论:0 | 浏览:
&&( 17:9:6)&&( 22:38:38)&&( 17:56:36)&&( 12:4:9)&&( 8:53:18)&&( 0:32:35)&&( 13:52:51)&&( 8:26:7)&&( 8:24:41)&&( 8:22:18)
记住我,下次回复时不用重新输入个人信息

我要回帖

更多关于 中西医结合护理中英文 的文章

随机推荐