日本科学技术视频在哪下砸?

打倒小日本保卫钓鱼岛!钓鱼岛桌面壁纸下载 - 互联网 - 科技讯-中国第一科技门户,报道最新科技新闻
在近日举办的201...
> 打倒小日本保卫钓鱼岛!钓鱼岛桌面壁纸下载
打倒小日本保卫钓鱼岛!钓鱼岛桌面壁纸下载
&&& 今年以来,日本政府在钓鱼岛问题上动作频频。继今年初对钓鱼岛的几个附属岛屿搞&命名&闹剧之后,又姑息纵容右翼势力掀起&购岛&风波,并最终跳到前台,直接出面&购买&钓鱼岛及附属的南小岛和北小岛,对之实行所谓&国有化&。
&&& 面对日本政府的丑恶行径,温家宝总理回应称在主权和领土问题上绝不退让半步!中国政府和人民维护领土主权的意志是坚定不移的,我们有决心、有能力维护国家领土主权。日本在钓鱼岛的任何图谋终将失败。
&&& 为时刻警醒自己勿忘国耻,呼吁大家保卫钓鱼岛,小编今天特意整理了一些钓鱼岛的桌面壁纸来与大家分享。股票/基金&
“日本微信”LINE游戏应用下载量突破2亿
  【(,)在线软件资讯】9月13日消息:  最新消息显示,有“日本微信”之称LINE的Game 平台游戏应用下载总量已破2亿,目前该公司仍处于持续快速增长之中。作为一款以即时通讯功能起家的应用(目前有 2.3 亿注册用户,7月份时装机量已超2亿),LINE的扩张速度让人感到吃惊。LINE第二季度营收达到9770万美金  目前LINE的Game平台共有 30 多款游戏。LINE公司2013年Q2共创收1.32亿美元,其中 5370 万美元来自 Game 平台应用内购买。  与LINE的成功相仿,在5.0版本中推出游戏中心的微信目前也处在“推一款火一款”的状态中。依托强大的社交网络,微信可以大力推广自身平台内的手机游戏,依靠更有效的流量转换率来抢走App Store与其他应用商店的生意,从而进而赚取游戏开发商的收入分成。
09/12 08:0509/07 02:1609/02 16:0908/30 13:3908/30 11:2608/29 13:5008/21 12:1208/19 16:27
暂无专家推荐本文
同时转发到我的微博
将自动提交到和讯看点,
请输入您的观点并提交。
请输入您的观点 168字以内
同时转发到我的微博置顶我的观点
科技精品推荐
每日要闻推荐
精彩焦点图鉴
  【免责声明】本文仅代表作者本人观点,与和讯网无关。和讯网站对文中陈述、观点判断保持中立,不对所包含内容的准确性、可靠性或完整性提供任何明示或暗示的保证。请读者仅作参考,并请自行承担全部责任。w('分册学习');
w('慢速英语专区');
w('BBC专区');
w('学习资料下载');
w('专四专八资料');
w('雅思专区');
w('口译专区');
【科技】日本的新型高科技种植技术
&Japan's hi-tech bid to boost food
Japan's farmers are getting old, the Ogihar family has been working that small holding in the foothills for generations. But Chukei and Hiroko's only son left long ago for office job in the city." I'm 68 years old, but among the 50 or 60 farmers in this village, I am one of the youngest. People who are younger than us go away to become salaryman. "The aging rural population is one reason Japan produces just 40% of the food it needs, one of the lowest in the world. In the country with a shortage of farmers, one solution is to make the process of growing food more efficient. Now exactly what they are trying out in this factory. Indoors, everything can be controlled for perfect conditions." I have to get dressed up like this because at this farm
and cleanliness is everything. And the last step is to put my hands to this machine which opens the door. "The electricity bills are huge, but with the crop on shelves reaching from the floor to the ceiling, it needs less land, expensive in Japan. Under the lights, the plants grow quickly, so there is a harvest everyday. There is no lose to disease, no insects, and it could be done with fewer workers than conventional farming. " This is still on the experimental stage, but I believe we are going to see more enough services, like this one, in the future. We can grow a stable supply of safe vegetables that are of higher quality. "So far, the company grows only enough to provide its own chain of restaurants with salad, but there are plans to expand. High technology farming could be one way for Japan to reduce its dependence on imports to feed itself. Roland Buerk, BBC News, Yamanashi.
(责编:dolphina)
涵盖BEC商务、大学英语四级六级听力、MP3下载。
重点推介:
精彩频道推荐

我要回帖

更多关于 日本科学技术 的文章

随机推荐