文中的haze,the haze,the hazthe weather channel有什么区别呢?

500 Internal Server Error
500 Internal Server Error
nginx/1.6.2当前位置: &
求翻译:Recently,fog and haze weather has become a daily one right here in large part of China.People are forced to wear the mask to avoid breathing poisonous air.是什么意思?
Recently,fog and haze weather has become a daily one right here in large part of China.People are forced to wear the mask to avoid breathing poisonous air.
问题补充:
近日,雾霾天气已成为每日一剂就在这里china.people的很大一部分都被迫戴上口罩以避免吸入有毒的空气。
最近,雾和阴霾天气成为了一每日一个这里在China.People的大部分被迫戴着面具避免呼吸毒空气。
最近,雾和阴霾天气成为了一每日一个这里在China.People的大部分被迫佩带面具避免呼吸毒空气。
Recently,fog 和霾天气已成为的日报之一就在这里在很大程度的 China.People 被迫戴口罩,避免呼吸着有毒的空气。
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!当前位置:
>>>你将参加国际中学生环境论坛,就雾霾天气(the haze weather)这一..
你将参加国际中学生环境论坛,就雾霾天气(the haze weather)这一问题发表演讲。请你用英语写一篇120字左右的发言稿。描述雾霾 (frog and haze) 对身体和生活造成的不良影响。建议民众和政府分别采取哪些具体行动来维护空气质量。提示:开头和结尾已为你写好,不计入字数。Ladies and gentlemen,I feel it a great honor to have a chance to give a speech here, talking about…
题型:写作题难度:中档来源:不详
Ladies and gentlemen,I feel it a great honor to have a chance to give a speech here, talking about haze which is mixed up with dust, smoke and so on. This kind of air pollutant comes from a variety of natural and manmade sources. Natural sources can include windblown dust, and smoke from wildfires. Manmade sources can include motor vehicles, and industrial fuel burning, and manufacturing operations. One of the main causes of haze is manufacturing operations. Many factories are producing more smog than the standard and the smog seriously influence the air。The components that make up haze may have negative effect on people's health especially that of children and the elderly. Also not excluded are those who have certain diseases Workers working in the open air have a high risk in their health.One of effective solutions to help deal with haze is to make some chemistry changes during the manufacturing process,which could reduce harmful emissions& produced by manufacturing operations试题分析:这是一篇发言稿,所以在语言的使用上要大众化,动笔前,一定要认真分析要点,理解要点要表达的含义,不能遗漏要点,跑题偏题。话题是雾霾 (frog and haze) 对身体和生活造成的不良影响。建议民众和政府分别采取哪些具体行动来维护空气质量。本作文中给出的要点比较简略,故需要充实文章内容,需要注意不要偏离文章中心。写作时注意准确运用时态,上下文意思连贯,符合逻辑关系,尽量使用自己熟悉的单词句式。还要用适当的关联词把句子串联起来,使文章更加连贯。平时除了加强词汇积累,写作联系以外,还可以适当记忆一些类似的范文,这样在考试中可以起到事半功倍的效果。【亮点说明】The components that make up haze may have negative effect on people's health especially that of children and the elderly. 这句话有定语从句和that的用法,Also not excluded are those who have certain diseases Workers working in the open air have a high risk in their health.这句话是倒装句, One of effective solutions to help deal with haze is to make some chemistry changes during the manufacturing process,which could reduce harmful emissions& produced by manufacturing operations这句话有不定式做表语,which引导的定语从句和过去分词做定语。
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“你将参加国际中学生环境论坛,就雾霾天气(the haze weather)这一..”主要考查你对&&提纲作文&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
提纲作文的概念:
提纲作文就是把文章的情景和内容要求分成块,以条目的形式列出以进行写作。提纲作文写作要领:
第一步:审题: 审题是否清楚是一篇书面表达成功与否的关键所在,在整个写作过程中起着决定性作用。审好题会让我们做到“磨刀不误砍柴工”,审题时要做到以下几点: (1)审要求:书面表达试题一般都由“情景”和“要求”两部分构成。“情景”中包括所写材料的目的、对象、时间、地点、内容等,一般在书面表达题的前半部分;而“要求”一般在书面表达的后半部分,以“注意”形式给出,实际上是对考生提出的要求。因而考生对于题目所提供的说明,应认真分析、反复推敲,搞清提出的内容要求,抓住所要表达的信息点。 (2)审文体:高考书面表达的体裁一般有三大类:记叙文、说明文和应用文,具体形式有便条,日记,通知,书信,人物、事情、情景故事的描写,看图说话,缩写,扩写,改写等。审题时要审清文体,注意格式上的不同,避免出错。 (3)审人称:审查书面表达题干中隐含的读者对象和撰写人,即搞清楚此篇文章是“由谁写给谁”的。写稿人是谁一般都已明确指出,给出形式假设环境中的“某人”,如“假设你是李华”,写作时即用第一人称“我”,即李华。而读者对象有时没有明示,要考生自己去进行判断。 (4)审时态:根据情景判断短文需要的主体时态,即搞清楚要写的是什么时候的事,过去的就用过去时。比如日记,是叙述过去发生的事情,自然用过去时;通知多用将来时。 第二步:抓中心,列要点,列出写作提纲: 写作文时,一定要切题,抓住中心,紧扣要点。不要任意发挥,画蛇添足,也不要丢三落四,要点不全。通过对众多提示或图画、图表的观察和分析,获取与写作内容有关的主要信息,并按一定的逻辑顺序排列起来,找出最密切相关的要点,列出写作提纲。 第三步:选词组句:在体裁明确、中心突出、要点清晰的前提下,应该选择自己最熟悉、最有把握的词语、句型,将要点逐条表达出来。表达时应该综合运用所掌握的知识,避开生僻的词汇,并克服母语的干扰,按照英语的习惯方式,用地道的英语表达出来,力求做到语言准确无误。 第四步:连句成篇:根据要点选词组句,然后按照篇章结构连句成篇。在这一过程中要注意选择恰当的表示并列、递进、因果或转折意义的过渡词,把所有要点、句子连接起来,使句与句意思连贯,结构衔接,力求准确生动、条理清楚。 第五步:复查纠错: 通读全文,检查内容是否符合要求,要点是否齐全,格式是否正确,词数是否合乎要求。最主要的是要检查句子是否符合英语习惯,句型是否正确,语法是否正确(包括句子结构、时态、语态、主谓一致等),检查单词是否误写、少写,习语搭配是否得当等,以及字母大小写、标点符号是否正确等,这就要求考生在定稿认真检查,仔细核对,及时发现并改正问题,保证要点齐全,句子完整通顺,力争减少失误。 第六步:书写规范,卷面整洁:书面表达不仅反映在表达内容上,也反映在书面形式上。一定要注意单词拼写正确,书写规范,字迹工整,卷面力求整洁,正确使用标点符号,使别人看起来耳目一新,具有整体美感,从而提高自己的得分档次。
发现相似题
与“你将参加国际中学生环境论坛,就雾霾天气(the haze weather)这一..”考查相似的试题有:
177458420280404694429631411363188768Haze on the App Store on iTunes
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To buy and download Haze by Robocat, get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
By Robocat
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Description
* Editor's Choice and Top #1 Weather App World Wide — Designed & developed by Taptanium in partnership with Robocat *Put some color on your forecast with Haze, an amazing weather app with fluid animations and an audiovisual interface that is both beautifully simple, yet powerfully addictive.Haze is build around the idea of giving you a radiantly crafted forecast at a glance. Swipe through temperature, sunshine hours and rain chance or dive even deeper and get detailed information about the weather. Swipe down to get a 5 day forecasts and unlock multiple colorful themes to personalize the look.= Features =+ A beautifully crafted audiovisual experience.+ Awesome motion tilt & slide navigation. Gyro-driven wind compass.+ Works world wide. Supports both ?C and ?F.+ 5 day forecast.+ Background animation shows tomorrow's trend.+ Sunshine hours, UV, cloud coverage, sunrise and sunset times.+ High and low temperatures for the day, windchill, windspeed and wind direction.+ Precipitation chance & amount, humidity levels and atmospheric pressure.+ Exact location based weather data from wt360.= Support =If you have any questions or comments please send us an email at . Note that if you leave a support question in the comments we won't be able to write you back, so just shoot us an email instead.
What's New in Version 1.0.3
- Improved forecast dates- Fix crash bug for some locations- Faster to retrieve locations and weather data
iPhone Screenshot
Customer Reviews
I really like this App!
This is a very basic weather app, which is beautiful and calming to look at, especially if you may be anxious on what may be a very nasty upcoming week of weather. You are able to unlock different color themes the more you use it to see your local forecast.
To be honest, I don't understand why so many people complain about spending 99cents? When their complaints are based mostly on the following: they either didn't take the time to read the full description of the app, and/or they hadn't read any reviews from the present, or any epast reviews, if they had, most would of known the app didn't perform the functions they're complaining about, or would they would have known how to work the app to make it function properly.
Really, in light of ALL the terrible situations happening in the world I would think they should be grateful they're able to afford and/or possess an iOS product.
People really should be more grateful for what they have, and stop complaining when making a .99cent mistake.
If you want to write a review on the product and suggestions on helping the developer, that is great!
But PLEASE, Please don't mention how much money you've &wasted& on an app, unless it was in a higher range of double digits, then I might see justification....might.
I don't see a way anyone could say they wasted ANY money on this Weather App, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS APP!!
Simply Awesome
The whole point of this app is its simplicity. All I want to know is what temperature it is outside, the chance of rain, and what the next few days look like at a glance. I want an app to just show me a number! I don't need info clutter and backgrounds that change with the weather - Yes, it's raining, cool, I can look out a window and see that. Haze is pretty to look at and it doesn't try to do it all. That's the beauty of it!A lot of people seem concerned that they can't check other cities. The only time I'm interested in another location is when I'm going to visit there... In which case I'd look it up using a browser. This app will update to the current location, too, so no need to punch in your destination. The weather facts in the menu screen are a fun little bonus. The sounds and different background themes are great.
Great-looking, but needs more functionality
This app is one of the most cohesive and fluent apps I have ever seen. It flows together like nothing else. I also like the elegant design of the app as well as the changing background and foregrounds. The are, however, a couple of complaints that I have about it.
First off, there should be functionality with the iPad like most other apps have. Secondly, there should be no charge for the iPad app, don't do what PvZ and Angry Birds did and charge for an iPad version. Finally, I would like there to be a radar map. Don't just do what Weather Channel did and include a basic map with the radar. You should go about and beyond the competition and make your own version of the map in the style of your app.
I really do like your app, and as a student that walks to and from school every day, it helps me infinitely. Thanks for listening to my opinion.
Customers Also Bought
$2.99Category: Version: 1.0.3Size: 4.4 MBLanguages: English, Danish, German, Simplified ChineseSeller: icelanternCompatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
&&&&&6347 Ratings
All Versions:
&&&&&9710 Ratings
More iPhone Apps by Robocat
Discover and share new apps.
Follow us on .
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.黄小星的空间
关于雾霾的英语作文(4篇)
关于 雾霾 的英语作文(篇1)
Recently,haze weather has become a daily one right here in large part of China.People are forced to wear the mask to avoid breathing poisonous air.So it is necessary to find out the reason why leads to that and work out the resolution.If we trace the cause for haze weather ,the main points are as follows ,first,china 's air quality standards are rather lax and evaluation factors are limited,so you will see that current air appraisal system has defects.Second,some people just go for economic interests instead of turning out products according to relevant law and regulations.They tend to use obsolete equipment in which they are high likely to emit a great deal of wasted air.
Third,across our society ,relevant protection awareness has not built up so that people havent formed a habit of using green product and saving energy as much as possible.Just for the sake of convience to go out,people rely more and more on travelling and working by car while car is the main cause for the haze weather
To settle this problem,a series of meaures should be taken as follows.First ,we should strengthen air monitor to lower the levels of small particulate pollutants.Second,we should enact more strict laws and regulations and keep perfecting our current law on environmental protection to regulate people 's daily action and the industrial production and punish those factories that ignore the protection and keep emitting dangerous material that cause haze.
Third,we should develop green and energy-saving energy to lower the emission of haze and improve air quality.As far as i am concerned ,if we work together to be able to do such measures ,our environment will getting better and better and haze weather will vanish completely.
关于 雾霾 的英语作文(篇2)
Haze is air pollution in which is mixed up with dust, smoke and other dry particles ,and it obscure the clarity of the sky and interacts with the natural environment.
阴霾是空气污染和灰尘,烟雾和其他干燥粒子,它掩盖了清晰的天空,与自然环境进行交互。
雾霾原因This kind of air pollutant come from a variety of natural and manmade sources. Natural sources can include windblown dust, and soot from wildfires. Manmade sources can include motor vehicles, and industrial fuel burning, and manufacturing operations. The one of the main cause that touches off haze is manufacturing operations. Many factories were over measure produced the smog that had over the standard and the smog seriously influence the air become air pollution.
这种空气污染物来自各种自然和人为来源。天然来源可以包括风沙、烟尘从森林大火。人为来源可以包括机动车辆、工业燃料燃烧和制造业务。触动了烟雾的主要原因之一是制造业务。许多工厂测量产生的烟雾对标准和烟雾严重影响空气成为空气污染。
雾霾危害The components that make up haze may have negative effect on people's health especially that of the children and the elderly. Also not excluded are those who have certain diseases such as asthma, allergy, and pneumonia and lung disease. Workers working in the open air have a high risk in their health.
组件构成烟雾可能对人们的健康有负面影响特别是儿童和老人。也不排除是某些疾病如哮喘、过敏、肺炎和肺部疾病。工人工作在露天有很高的风险在他们的健康。
解决方法 One of effective solutions to help eliminate haze is to make some chemistry changes during the manufacturing process,so it could reduce harmful emissions which are produced by manufacturing operations
一个有效的解决方案,帮助消除烟雾是让一些化学变化在制造过程中,所以它能减少有害排放产生的制造业务。
关于 雾霾 的英语作文(篇3)
During the 15 days from New Year’s Eve to Lantern Festival, Beijing was affected by smog for more than half the time, because of which people suffered a lot. On the road people drove slowly because they could not see clearly. People also suffered from many illnesses caused by smog.
The smog in Beijing has been caused by many factors, in which the increase of cars in the city area plays an important role. The carssend off a lot of poisonous gases, which in turn adds to the already seriousair pollution.
In my opinion, the number of cars should be limited.We should call on the people to use more public transport. Only in this way canwe expect to have more sunny days.
关于 雾霾 的英语作文(篇4)
Dear Bill,
I’m glad to receive your letter,thank you for your caring for the weather and my health.Now I’d like to tell you something about the smog.
Since the winter last year,the smog has occurred a lot of times.it has done great harm to our daily life.many traffic accidents happened just because of the heavy smog weather,more and more people have to go to see the doctor because the serious disease caused by the smog,quite a lot of flights have to be put off,a great number of people have to stay at home for fear of the poisonous air caused by the smog.
People have realized the great harm caused by the smog and the importance of protecting the environment.people all over the country are taking measures to reduce the smog weather.the government suggests people go to work or school with the public traffic, such as the bus and the underground.Also we should plant more trees.
According to me, I will go to school by bike or on foot, and I won’t throw the waste anywhere.in addition, I will tell the people I meet to protect the environment as possible as they can.would you like to tell me some good ideas?i’m looking forward to your reply.
最新发布的日志
散文网推荐文章

我要回帖

更多关于 under the weather 的文章

随机推荐