满意求采纳!谢谢亲啦!要详细解释的话可以追问我哦!thank you !
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
英语女神经
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他7条回答
5. H範偿蒂客郦九跪俗ow do you go to Santa. Is there a cinema around?43. When is Mike going
How do you often to go to Shenyang.
Is there a cinema near here.
When is Mike going.
How do you often go to Sanya
How do you go to sanya
Is there cinema near here?
What is time to Mike going
我们刚刚做过
老师已经讲了
How do you often go toSanya?
Is there a cinema near here?
What time is Make going?
How often do you go to Sanya?
Is there a cinema near here?
What time is Mike going?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁怎么写啊??_百度知道
提问者采纳
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁怎么写啊!!!_百度知道
提问者采纳
Last summer holiday, I went to Beijing to visit my Uncle. He showed me around the place, we went to the Great Wall, the Palace Museum, the summer palace and many more. I saw a lot of interesting things and I really had a lot of fun! It was a wonderful holiday and I look forward to seeing my Uncle again! 可以吗?^^
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁怎么写啊!_百度知道
按默认排序
As a student, listen, say, read, practice, realistic and most important.Class to active and brave to answer the question, this is a good way to improve your spoken English.We also want to see more extracurricular books, such as a Book.This is a good way to improve reading skills.Don't because of the teacher's every word and action on the English did not interest in it,Wait, not so much for the first, it is often success lies in your own.It's not very
difficult for us to learn English well
if we have good ways of learning it and spend much time on it. I think the best way of learning English is talking in English as mush as possible.First,we should try to listen to the teacher carefully and speak English more .Go over what is learn regularly and finish doing our homework carefully .The more you read English ,the better.Besides, We should ask our teacher for help when we have any problems and so that We can learn it better soon. Don’t be afraid of making mistakes. Because failure the mother of success.Believe we can learn it well if we learn English by heart.希望这两篇能帮到你,你可以在中间稍作修改
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 qq邮箱格式怎么写 的文章

随机推荐