求翻译要求~~Thx 能用英文帮我翻译要求一下:我想过来你们大学办理转学,但是

求翻译用英语_百度知道
求翻译用英语
却是那般从容与坚定?俗语说“大爱无疆”,从众多名人曲折坎坷的人生中领悟到了坚强的内涵,我必须要坚强,可我们的救灾工作还在努力地进行着,在生死抉择的时刻,在这次地震中!朋友,长辈的话语也多次激励着我的灵魂应该坚强。我觉得我从死神的手中逃回来了,写上对你们的真心祝福:你们的生活如何。我觉得我命还是大,大难不死,这里还有生命的亮光。可是!我现在急切地想知道。我要对得起他们,数以万计的同胞离开世间……四川在这次地震中受到强烈冲击,应该还有很多像陈坚一样的人。他们很多没有我运气好。我曾多次阅读古今的各类书籍,田希陶、我们的白衣天使……这些平凡而又伟大的英雄。尽管如此,陈坚还很有兴趣地通过在场的记者跟大家聊天.81元,人也是坚强的,坚强,刚结婚一年的陈坚清楚地记得自己被埋在北川县的地震废墟中已经60个小时了,一定要坚强、我们的消防官兵。”陈坚周围围着一圈手电筒:792770。我要坚强。现在离地震已经有将近20天了,一场突如其来的地震降临到你们赖以生存的这片土地上,但同时,我只想对你们说一句话。陈坚被埋在像小山一样的废墟中,只喝点水,我们都是这全国民众的千万分之一,他们的眼中,有人说需要60吨的千斤顶才能撑开水泥块,共筑爱的长城。他如果得不到营救,说不幸运又是很幸运的人,我校师生员工共为灾区捐款。全国各个电视台都在播关于地震的新闻,是感动。不错,不要在任何困难面前被吓倒,我们共同期待你们早日重建家园,而翻越这座废墟至少需要大半个小时。5月15号下午三点。人是脆弱的。我希望你们一样。“我是北川大地震的。因为。我那脆弱而无知的心灵才真正懂得长辈和书中这些话语的内涵,当山石壅塞的道路被重新开辟、方雅婷?你们的亲人如何,纷纷拿起手中的笔。我三天三夜没有吃一颗粮食,我们都是中国人,就在这一刻充满了我体内的每一个细胞。在等待工具到来的空隙,无数的楼房瞬间倒塌,这是不是人性的特点呢。我给你们讲一个关于地震中的故事。一定要顽强地活下去,无数的家园夷为平地,在你们的身边,舍己为人。江苏消防地震救援队员们试图一层一层地切开和凿掉压在他身上的钢筋水泥预制板,在这一刻显现:让我们一起坚强,他们不畏困难?千种如何万种如何,很可能就挺不过今晚,使我不得动弹?你们的吃穿住行如何。 截至5月20日,不让自己的人生之路迷茫,同学们也的心灵受到了极大的震撼。比如我们的解放军叔叔、必有后福、陈松棱三位同学受“学校党政工团学”联席会议委托。当废墟上的烟尘逐渐散去。不但如此,都使我潸然泪下亲爱的四川灾区的小朋友们,我一定要坚强,5月19日,顷刻间。救援工作一度陷入困境,向全体师生员工发出捐款倡议。救援人员要紧急调来特殊救援工具——双作用千斤顶,不论是悲伤: 你们好,地震使我们进一步感悟到做人的真谛,朋友,原本繁荣的城市一下子变成了可怕的人间地狱!地震震不倒全国民众的万众一心,在我们学校的“捐款动员大会”上。5月12日14时28分。三块预制板把我压在底下,为每一个深爱我的人。我不想放弃我家里的每一个人,不管我是谁!祝身体健康学业进步早日重建家园时刻关注着你们的朋友,那一个个镜头
提问者采纳
we look forward to you as soon as possible together to rebuild their homes. I do not want to give everyone in my family, in your side, said it is very lucky lucky people, when the rocks of the road congestion was re-opened. Jiangsu fire earthquake rescue team trying to cut a layer of a layer of pressure and cutting him out of reinforced concrete precast panels. I want to be worthy of them, it is quite possible. I hope that you. 3 block in me under pressure. Chen Jian. At 3, it is said that Jack needs 60 tons of concrete blocks in order to open. If he is not rescued.
From the earthquake have now nearly 20 days.
In spite of this, Icontributions to the mobilization of the General Assembly&quot, there must be after the fu, of life and death decisions in the moment. Rescue work was in financial difficulties, but at the same time, their eyes. Rescue personnel should be transferred to the special emergency rescue tools - dual role of Jack, the hearts of the students have also been a great shock. However, they are not af. &quot. the earthquake in Sichuan has been a strong impact on the prosperity of the city had all of a sudden become a horrific hell on earth., the People&#39. &quot, three students by Chen Song Ling &quot: 792?
AI am a big earthquake in Beichuan. At 14, seismic enable us to further the true meaning of life Apperception! Friends. Many of them are not I lucky.m.81 yuan.,s &quot. I will give you about a story on the earthquake, not to the road of life lost. As of May 20, many of their homes razed to the ground, I must be strong, and friends must be strong, May 19, an instant collapse of numerous buildings, so that I can not move .&quot, buried in the ruins of the earthquake has a 60s Liberation Army of our uncle, appeared at this moment, our school staff and students contribusurrounded by a circle around Chen Jian flashlight: Let us stronger, the light there is life. For example. I feel that I fled back from the hands of death came, it should be like a lot of people like Chen Jian, from a number of celebrity life twists and turns to a strong understanding of the connotations of the words the elders have repeatedly inspired my soul should be strong, a sudden earthquake comes to your survival on this land., and we are all people of this country 1&#47, no matter who I am? Thousands how to 10, have picked up their pens. When the ruins of the smoke and dust dispersed gradually, I just want to say to you. and the greatest of these extraordinary heroes, much self-sacrifice, Tian Xitao. Not only that, issued to all staff contributions to the initiative of teachers and students, it is as calmly and firmly. All national television stations broadcast on the earthquake in the news, &quot. . Because we are Chinese:00boundless love, our nurses, in our school'School League party an.、Chen Lingsong, and survived. We must tenaciously to live,770. on May 15, which is characteristic of human nature does not, for each person I love:28 on May 12, build the Great Wall of LoveDear children of the Sichuan disaster areas,000 kinds of ways. I did not eat for three days and nights a food、Fang Yating. I am fragile and ignorance that truly know the hearts of the elders and the meaning of these words the book, and over the ruins of the great half- Yes! I am eager to know., an instant. I want a strong: how your life, Chen Jian has just married a year clearly remember Beichuan C the Joint Committee, not to be intimidated in front of any difficulties. People are fragile, that a lens, our fire officers and men.
I have read many types of ancient and modern books., whether it is sad, however this evening:
How aru you, but we also work in the disaster relief efforts carried out, Chen Jian also very interested by the presence of reporters chatting with you? How your loved ones, in this moment I am full of every body cell. Tools are waiting for the arrival of the gap? Your clothing line how to live, as buried in the ruins of the same hill, are also strong! Earthquake will not be brought down all the people of one heart and one mind, in this earthquake, is moved and all my tears, to write a sincere blessing to you, be strong. I think I ordered it,&quot, tens of thousands of our compatriots to leave the world
为您推荐:
其他9条回答
这么霸道的你居然给0分,你秀逗啊我靠。那你只有得0分了
Dear children of the Sichuan disaster areas:
You! I am eager to know: how your life? Line of food and clothing you how to live? How your relatives? 10,000 kinds of how thousands of how, in this moment I am full of every body cell. At 14:28 on May 12, a sudden earthquake comes to your survival on this land, an instant, an instant collapse of numerous buildings, many of their homes razed to the ground, tens of thousands of our compatriots to leave the world ... ... the earthquake in Sichuan has been a strong impact on the prosperity of the city had all of a sudden become a horrific hell on earth. All national television stations broadcast on the eart...
Dear Sichuan disaster area children:
You are good! I anxiously want to know now that,Your life how? How does your food and clothing live the line? Your family member how? Have thousand kinds of how ten thousand kinds how, filled my in vivo each cell in this moment.On May 12 14 o'clock 28 minutes, a suddenly earthquake arrives to your livelihood this land on, in a little while, the innumerable building instantaneous collapse, the innumerable homelands raze, the thousands compatriot leaves in society ......Sichuan is under the intense impact in this earthquake, prospers originally the city turned the fearful living hell all of a sudden.National each t...
How aru you! I am eager to know: how your life? Your clothing line how to live? How your loved ones? Thousands how to 10,000 kinds of ways, in this moment I am full of every body cell. At 14:28 on May 12, a sudden earthquake comes to your survival on this land, an instant, an instant collapse of numerous buildings, many of their homes razed to the ground, tens of thousands of our compatriots to leave the world ... ... the earthquake in Sichuan has been a strong impact on the prosperity of the city had all of a sudden become a horrific hell on earth. All national television stations broadcast on the earth...
要翻译很久、没事。慢慢来,
How aru you! I am eager to know: how your life? Your clothing line how to live? How your loved ones? Thousands how to 10,000 kinds of ways, in this moment I am full of every body cell. At 14:28 on May 12, a sudden earthquake comes to your survival on this land, an instant, an instant collapse of numerous buildings, many of their homes razed to the ground, tens of thousands of our compatriots to leave the world ... ... the earthquake in Sichuan has been a strong impact on the prosperity of the city had all of a sudden become a horrific hell on earth. All national television...
How aru you! I am eager to know: how your life? Line of food and clothing you how to live? How your relatives? 10,000 kinds of how thousands of how, in this moment I am full of every body cell. At 14:28 on May 12, a sudden earthquake comes to your survival on this land, an instant, an instant collapse of numerous buildings, many of their homes razed to the ground, tens of thousands of our compatriots to leave the world ... ... the earthquake in Sichuan has been a strong impact on the prosperity of the city had all of a sudden become a horrific hell on earth. All national television stations broadcast on ...
你们好!我现在急切地想知道:你们的生活如何?你们的吃穿住行如何?你们的亲人如何?千种如何万种如何,就在这一刻充满了我体内的每一个细胞。5月12日14时28分,一场突如其来的地震降临到你们赖以生存的这片土地上,顷刻间,无数的楼房瞬间倒塌,无数的家园夷为平地,数以万计的同胞离开世间……四川在这次地震中受到强烈冲击,原本繁荣的城市一下子变成了可怕的人间地狱。全国各个电视台都在播关于地震的新闻,那一个个镜头,不论是悲伤,是感动,都使我潸然泪下。
我曾多次阅读古今的各类书籍,从众多名人曲折坎坷的人生中领悟到了坚强的内涵,长辈的话语也多次激励着我的灵魂应该坚强,不让自己的人生之路迷茫。可是,在这次地震中。我那脆弱而无知的心灵才真正懂得长辈和书中这些话语的内涵。我给你们讲...
参考资料:
第一次认识,我27,她19,我们相差8岁
她说,你老得都可以做我爸啦。
我笑笑,27与19差的8岁,不象37与29差的8岁,是两个世界的人。
我们恋爱了,她喜欢叫我爸爸。
时常粘过来,坐在我腿上,爸爸,你说我明天去面试好呢,还是和同学去唱歌好?
我喜欢这种感觉,奇怪的是,我竟然喜欢。
当一个女孩子叫你爸爸时,你感到你对她的宠爱绝对应该是无条件的,当她在床上,大汗淋漓地叫,爸爸,快一点,再快一点时。好刺激,简直让人兽性大发,当她乖乖地躺在你怀里,和你一起看碟时,你给她做鸡翅吃,她拿着送到你嘴巴里,然后自己只是抿一抿手指上的酱汁,然后撒娇地说,我孝顺吧?——的时候,她好乖。
这只是我们之间的秘密,当我们一起出门去街上,看起来是这么...
Dear Sichuan disaster area children:
You are good! I anxiously want to know now that,Your life how? How does your food and clothing live the line? Your family member how? Have thousand kinds of how ten thousand kinds how, filled my in vivo each cell in this moment.On May 12 14 o'clock 28 minutes, a suddenly earthquake arrives to your livelihood this land on, in a little while, the innumerable building instantaneous collapse, the innumerable homelands raze, the thousands compatriot leaves in society ......Sichuan is under the intense impact in this earthquake, prospers originally the city turned the fearful living hell all of a sudden.National each t...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮我翻译一下这句话到英语~~thx~_百度知道
帮我翻译一下这句话到英语~~thx~
我不是一个喜欢怀旧的人,我只是一个喜欢看自己一年前过得怎样的人。谢谢 翻译成英语~
提问者采纳
I am not a nostalgia, I am just a person who likes to see my live last year.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
thx的相关知识
其他3条回答
I am not a man, I like the nostalgic himself like a just how a year ago.
I'm not a man that likes to reminisce ,I just a man that wants to recall how my life went on in the year past.
I am not a nostalgic favorite, I just like to see themselves a kind of person passes a year ago.这样其实好点
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请懂英文的朋友帮我翻译一下,急用,谢谢!我现在有事在Penang,过几天才能回去,我可不可以在Penang体检后,然后把体检结果拿回去办理签证?请回复告知,非常感谢!
I have something to do in Penang right now,and should be back in a few days.Can i take the medical examination in Penang and bring back the result report to apply for my visa?Plz reply ASAP,Thx.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I am stuck in Penang, but I will be back in couples of days. Can I apply the
result of physical examination I did in Penang?I am looking forward to your response.Best Regards!
Hi XX,I am (on errands) in Penang and (will not be)/(cannot make it) back in a few days. May I bring back the result of the physical/health/medical exam that I took in Penang, and use it to apply for the visa? Please let me know (ASAP/as soon as possible).Thank you very much!XXX
扫描下载二维码后使用快捷导航没有帐号?
查看: 1405|回复: 3
“Nobody can suppose that it is not more beneficial for a Breton or a Basque&&to be a member of the French nationality ,admitted on equal terms to all the privileges of French citizenship... than to sulk on his own rocks ,the half savage relic of past times ,revolving in his own little mental orbit ,without participation or interest in the general movement of the world 。” So wrote John Stuart Mill more than a century ago. “The same applies” he added “to the Welshman or the Scottish Highlanderquot as members of the British nation.”It would have astonished him that as we approach a new era,there are those who think that sulking on your own rock is a state worth preserving.
主要是:sulk on his own rocks&&我实在不明白,,。
哪位帮我这段翻译一下吧。。。尤其个sulk on his own rocks 。。实在看不懂谢谢
方便的话麻烦整段翻一下,有两个地方我组织不好语言。。所以不大清楚说神马。。thx
不好意思啊,竟然把你这个帖子漏掉了,现在才看到~
为了保证翻译的准确性,我去搜了一下Stuart Mill说的这段话的原文,如下:
矩形方框里的内容就是你选取的这段话。
以下是我对这段话的理解:
我去查了很多地方,也问了英美人士,sulk on his own rocks并不是一个俚语,也不是什么固定搭配,所以,我觉得这可能就是一个形象化的表达。我们可以从词语原本的意思和语境来猜测这个短语在本句中的含义。sulk是不及物动词,意思是“生气;愠怒”,说白了就是“生闷气”的意思。rock作名词的意思有“岩石;宝石;基石;靠山;困境”。rocks指的就是Bretons' or Basques' land,即“布列塔尼人或巴斯克人的土地”。所以sulk on his own rocks的意思就是“在自己的土地上生闷气”。
约翰·斯图亚特·穆勒于一个世纪前这样写道:“没有人能说布列塔尼人或巴斯克人与其加入法国国籍、拥有和法国公民一样的特权还不如憋屈地呆在自己的土地上有利。他们可以保留过去的半野蛮风俗,在自己的小精神轨道上旋转,不用参加也不用关心世界上的大运动。”他后来又提到“这种假设同样适用于威尔士人或苏格兰高地人加入大不列颠民族一事。”当我们走进一个新的时代的时候,如果还有一些人认为躲在自己的小屋里生闷气是一种值得保护的心态,这会让约翰·斯图亚特·穆勒震惊的。
本帖子中包含更多资源
才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?
亲,我已经翻译好了,见楼上,如有异议,可再讨论。
江畔明月 发表于
亲,我已经翻译好了,见楼上,如有异议,可再讨论。
。。我以为这事儿已经被人遗忘了。。。多谢姑娘!!我好好理解下这段。。折磨了我很长时间了。。哈哈