为您推荐:
增城的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我叫某某,来自四川巴中,我的人生格言是:走自己的路,让别人去说。《翻译成中英文》_百度知道
我叫某某,来自四川巴中,我的人生格言是:走自己的路,让别人去说。《翻译成中英文》
我有更好的答案
go your own way, my life motto is, from Sichuan BazhongMy name is XXX, let others say
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
走自己的路的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁红安县职教中心教学点
红安县职教中心教学点附近的公交站:
红安县职教中心教学点附近1公里内没有公交。
红安县职教中心教学点附近的公交车:
红安县职教中心教学点附近1公里内没有公交。
自驾去红安县职教中心教学点怎么走:
请输入您的出发点,帮您智能规划驾车线路。
终点:红安县职教中心教学点
出行提醒:红安县职教中心教学点在湖北省红安县占店中学附近(东北方向59米左右)。
红安县职教中心教学点附近的热门地点
复兴街72号
复兴街47号
阳福路/S109(路口)
红安占店海信专卖店
红安县高桥镇国土所
红安县职教中心教学点
复兴街68号
精英街/阳福路(路口)
老板街大药房
东方服装超市
大众饺子馆
复兴街41号
健康第1站占店分店
复兴街37号
百家福购物广场占店店
盛兴电器名优家电商城
春天大药房
红安县高桥镇中心卫生院
中国移动通信红安占店王晓强指定专营店
湖北精滤设备有限公司
复兴街35号
复兴街51号
复兴街43号
红安通达驾驶员培训学校教练场
复兴街45号
复兴街62号
复兴街88号
香格尔烤鸭店
复兴街66号
复兴街82号
联乐席梦思
红安县职教中心教学点附近都有什么加油站?
从地铁站到红安县职教中心教学点多长时间?
从红安县职教中心教学点到餐馆打车需要多少钱?
我的看法(20-2000个字)请勿发表反动,色情,暴力等信息
前往论坛发布你的想法!
& 附近地标
& 酒店名称
看这里的人还关注了…
黄冈黄州区宝塔大道88附近黄冈黄冈湖北省麻城市黄冈黄州区林业局附近黄冈湖北省黄州区体育路40号
黄冈市相关链接
黄冈市旅游景点
黄冈市酒店预定
网友们在找英语自我介绍,求翻译! 我叫张昊,今年十七岁,来自湖北武汉,家里有三口人,是一名高一学生,爱好..._百度知道
英语自我介绍,求翻译! 我叫张昊,今年十七岁,来自湖北武汉,家里有三口人,是一名高一学生,爱好...
是一名高一学生,最喜欢的颜色是黑色,今年十七岁,来自湖北武汉,写字,家里有三口人,最喜欢吃的食物是牛肉,爱好是听音乐英语自我介绍,求翻译!
17 years old,最喜欢吃的食物是牛肉,家里有三口人. It&#39. I am so far a fresh student of high school,最喜欢的颜色是黑色:I am Zhanghao,爱好是听音乐,是一名高一学生. I was born in Wuhan City Hubei province, that is me。如果问题请追问【原文】;s a 3 people family,必用心回答,写字, while beaf is my favorite food and black my favorite color,来自湖北武汉. 希望以上的翻译你满意。【译文】. Yes, my father. Music and handwriting are my favorite things, my mother and me,今年十七岁:我叫张昊
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他5条回答
My hobby is listening to music and writing.My favorite food is beef and color is black,17 years old and I am a fresh student of high school.I come from Wuhan.There are three people in my family,Hubei provinceMy name is Zhang Hao
,最喜欢的颜色是黑色。 【译文】:I am Zhanghao, 17 years old . I was born in Wuhan City Hubei provi nce. It's a 3 people family, my father, m y mother and me. I am so far a fresh st udent of high school. Music and handw riting are my favorite things, while beaf is my favorite food and black my favori te color. Yes, that is me.
他们都是软件翻译的,连国外人要先讲名字后讲姓氏都不知道。而且国外高中是4年制的,9年级在国外算是高中一年级,所以国内的高一其实是国外的高二。我人工帮你翻译。Hi, my name is Hao Zhang, and I am seventeen years old. I am from Wuhan city, Hubei province, China. There are three people in my family. I am a sophmore who loves listening to music and writing. Beef is my favorite food, and black is my favorite color. ps 在美国念书5年相信我的答案。纯手打无复制
Hi,everyone! I am Zhanghao. I am seventeen years old.I am from Hubei Wuhan.There is three people in my family,my father,my mother and me.I am a high school student.My hobby is listening
to the music and writing.And my favorite food is beef.My favorite color is black.This is me.
My name is Zhang Hao. I am 17 years old. I come from Wuhan in Hubei Province. There are three people in my family. My hobbies are listening to music, handwriting. Beef is my favorite food and black is my favorite colour.
英语自我介绍的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译我叫XX,今年17岁,性格开朗,幽默风趣.喜欢交朋友.我擅长轮滑.还有一些乐器.还喜欢些体育活动比如跑步打篮球乒乓球.平时没事情的时候喜欢上网,听音乐.写写日记.很高兴能认识大家,希望能和大家成为好朋友!
I call XX,this year 17 years old,are open and bright,humorous charming.Likes becoming friends.I excel at the skidding of the wheels.Also has some musical instruments.Also likes the sports for instance jogging plays the basketball pingpong.Usually does not have matter's time likes accessing the net,to listen to music.Writes keeps a diary.is very happy can know everybody,hoped that can become the good friend with everybody!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 重返十七岁 的文章

随机推荐