医学检验求职信专业用英文和汉语分别写求职信

尊敬的经理:您好!感激您能在百忙中抽时间来阅读我的求职信,给我一个从事自己热爱工作的机会,在此我谨以一个销售业务员的真实面目接受您的甄选。
万分感谢您在百忙之中抽时间来阅读我的求职资料!参加工作也有两年,在盲目和矛盾中度过了重要的两年,对于生活和工作都开始有了较为清晰的认识,特别是对工作有了更加深刻的阐述,主要表达几点……
在投身社会之际,为了找到符合自己专业和兴趣的工作,更好地发挥 自己的才能,实现自己的人生价值,谨向各位领导作一自我推荐。
“顺兮,逆兮,无阻我飞扬”是我的座右铭;“如临深渊,如履薄冰”是我的工作态度;“真诚,守信”是我的最大特点;开阔的胸襟使我获得许多朋友。聪明的头脑,创造的思维,开拓进取的坚韧,加上纯熟的专业技能……
I have learned from the newspaper that you are employing an administrative secretary. I am very much interested in this position.
想了解更多关于北京求职信网的资讯,请访问:
求职信排行榜
· · · · · ·
· · · · · · · · · ·
个人简历编辑推荐文章
《英语专业毕业生求职信模板》文章生成时间为:帮忙翻译下 求职信 (翻译文 英文)_百度知道
帮忙翻译下 求职信 (翻译文 英文)
求 职 信尊敬的领导:首先请接受我最诚挚的谢意,非常感谢您在百忙之中阅读我的自荐!本人就读于浙江师范大学数学系,该系是省级重点学科。在这样的学习环境下,无论是在知识能力,还是在个人素质修养方面,我都受益非浅。
在校期间, 一方面我认真学习本专业的课程,主要学习数学和应用数学的基础理论、基本方法,受到数学模型、计算机和数学软件方面的基本训练,具有较好的科学素养,初步具备科学研究、解决实际问题等方面的基本能力。特别在计算机方面,我学习了计算机基础、计算机应用,数据库,算法语言(C++语言程序设计),软件工程,数据结构等课程。借着这样的学习,我不仅具有扎实的数学基础,受到比较严格的科学思维训练,具有极强的思考能力,初步掌握数学科学的思想方法;同时具有应用数学知识去解决实际问题,特别是建立数学模型的初步能力,了解某应用领域的基本知识;也能熟练使用计算机(包括常用语言、工具及一些数学软件),具有编写简单应用程序的能力。另一方面我也积极参加学校组织的各类学科竞赛和活动。我在2003年浙江师范大学数理学院高等数学竞赛中获得三等奖,这是对我所学知识在广度和深度上的检验。我也十分注重数学地应用,一入学就参加了校数学建模协会。数学建模是一个让纯粹数学家变成物理学家,生物学家,经济学家甚至心理学家等等的过程;也是一个分工合作的过程,分工是建模小组的人员分别担任建模、编程、写作的任务,合作是在建模时要考虑到编程,写作要合适的表达建模的过程等,三者是息息相关。本人在2005年以校代表参加了全国大学生数学建模竞赛,并荣获2005年全国大学生数学建模竞赛甲组(A题长江水质的评价和预测)国家二等奖。在这竞赛中,一方面使我团队合作意识得到了很好的锻炼,增强了我沟通交流能力;另一方面使我在解读题目,发现、把握问题的要害,解决问题,对资料检索能力和学习能力上得到很好的训练。在学好本专业知识的同时,我也选修了其他专业的课程,比如《世界历史》,《普通物理》,《物理的思想方法》,《日用化学》等,为我奠定了广阔而多面的知识结构。我也担任班委,抽出业余时间参加浙江师范大学青年志愿者活动,来培养自己对班级,社会有责任感。更重要的是,严谨的学风和端正的学习态度塑造了我一些性格特质:在看待事物上具有客观性,会从他人的角度上来考虑;在学习能力上有良好的学习意识,追求上进,思考专注力强;在处理问题上在富有规范意识,认真,细心,忍耐力强,能善于处理复杂,精细的事件并善于在别人的基础上进行创新;在团队合作上喜欢与人合作,并会给别人以很高的配合等。
愿贵公司能给我一个展示的平台,我愿与你们同甘共苦、共创未来!在此,感谢您的惠览,衷心祝愿贵公司事业发达,蒸蒸日上!
在线翻译de就不要复制了
提问者采纳
根据我的多年简历翻译经验帮你翻译如下(希望你还能看到我翻译):Cover LetterDear Sirs/Madams, First please accept my sincere thanks to read my recommendation letter during your busy time.I graduated from mathematic department of Zhejiang Normal University which is a key university in our province. And I got a lot of knowledge and improvement for my self quality accomplishment in such university.During my university time, on the one hand I studied my major courses about the basic theory of math and applied mathematics and received basic training for math moudle, computer and math software. Therefore, I got the strong ability for research and solving practical problem. Especially for computer, I studied main courses such as computer basis, computer application, database, program design based on C++language, software engineering, data sturcture etc. Through studying and accepting all these knowledge, I mastered the basic concept for math science and had the ability to overcome difficulties in real life especially the ability for building math moudle. Meanwhile, I knew basic knowledge for certain applied field. And I also can operate computer skillfully(including common languages, tools and some math software) and I am able to write some simply application program.On the other hand, I am active to take part in every kind of contest and activity which are organized by our university. I got the third prize of advanced mathematics competition for math department in Zhejiang Normal University in 2003 and this was a test for knowledge I got from my study.Besides, I also attached great importance on math application. I joined mathematical modeling association of our university once I entered the university. Mathematical modeling is a process to make pure mathematician become physicist, biologist and economist even psycologist etc. It is also a process for task assignment and cooperation. Task assignment is to assign people in the group to do work as modeling, pro while cooperation is to consider programming while modeling and think about suitable expression for the process of modeling. These three parts are always coordinated with each other.For me, I, on behalf of our university, participated the national mathematical modeling for university students in 2005 and got the second national prize for national mathematical modeling competition Group A(Title A: Evaluation and predictation for water quality of Yangzi River). During this contest, on one hand, I further improved my team spirit and
on the other hand, my ability of understanding the title, hitting key point and solving problem, data retrival and learning has been greatly enhanced. As I studied my major courses, I also chose other curricula, such as World History, General Physics, Physical Concept and Daily Chemisty etc. All these curricula help me to have wide knowledge structure. I worked in our class committee and took part in youth volunteer activities of Zhejiang Normal University in my spare time which can help me to have the class and social reponsibility.The more important is that from austere academic atmosphere in our unversity and good learning attitude I got my personality: I am objective to treat everyting and I prefer to put myself into others' shoes I have good learning abiltiy and I am always agreesive an I am always careful, meticulous and patient when I hand I am good at solving complicated problems and I am creative on the basis of others' I like to cooperate with others. I sincerely hope that our company can provide a platform me and I would like to work with you all and contribute myself to our company! Hereby, thanks very much for your reading of my cover letter and hope our company has a promising future! Best regardsPS一点建议:这封求职信太长了。看得出来你能力确实很强,但是恐怕没有哪个HR能有耐心看这么长的求职信。所以你把其中的关键部分,也就是吸引人眼球的部分拿出来,尽量简洁一些。还是建议缩短一下。
提问者评价
谢谢大家的劳苦~~
分只能给一个~~不然答了的每人都给分~~
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他21条回答
要给你逐字逐句翻译出来是没有问题的。但你有没有想过,每天收到成百上千份简历的HR拿到这样一篇巨作,到底能花多少时间给你看完? 中文的内容再整理一下吧,求职信根本就不用写,给公司表决心的话谁信呢?直接上简历--技能,证书,特长,学校活动,实习经历。。。。。。就像产品说明书一样列出来,华而不实的叙述就免了。 最后,中英文简历各一张A4纸大小足够了 考虑一下。 ------------------------------------------ 到taobao找“F1快译”,专业翻译个人简历,质优价廉,服务高效,比你在这里出了悬赏等答案好啊。
Dear leaders:
First of all please accept my most sincere thanks, thank you very busy in all my reading of the recommended himself!
I enrolled in the Department of Mathematics of Zhejiang Normal University, the Department of the provincial-level key disciplines. In such a learning environment, whether in the capacity of knowledge, or in the cultivation of personal qualities, I have benefited from.
In school, on the one hand, I earnestly study and professional courses, mainly studying mathematics and applied mathematics of the basic theory, basic method, by mathematical models, computer software and mathematical aspects of basic training, has bet...
答案......Job-hunting application letters Honorable leader: Accept my most sincere gratitude, first please , thank your recommending self in reading me in the midst of pressing affairs very much! I only read the Yu Zhejiang mathematics department of normal university , should be to be province level priority discipline. Under such an academic environment, disregarding being an ability in knowledge , still being in the field of individual quality accomplishment,I all not benefiting lightly. During the period of school, I study the special field course carefully on one hand, basic theory , fundamental method studying the mathematics and applied mathemati...
Seek job letter
Respect of leadership:
First please accept me the sincerest gratitude, very with gratitude you are in 100 favours reading my recommend!
Oneself study in Normal University mathematics in Zhejiang to fasten, should fasten is the province class point academics.Under the study environment that so regardless in the knowledge ability be still in personal character accomplishment, I be subjected to a benefit not- shallow.
During the period of school, on the other hand I earnest study origin profession of course, main study mathematics and applied mathematics of foundation theories, basic method, be subjected to mathematics model, ca...
Cover letter
Dear leaders:
First of all please accept my most sincere thanks, thank you very busy in all my reading of the recommended himself!
I enrolled in the Department of Mathematics of Zhejiang Normal University, the Department of the provincial-level key disciplines. In such a learning environment, whether in the capacity of knowledge, or in the cultivation of personal qualities, I have benefited from.
In school, on the one hand, I earnestly study and professional courses, mainly studying mathematics and applied mathematics of the basic theory, basic method, by mathematical models, computer software and mathematical aspects of basic ...
哇,你自己想挑战外企公司的话,你不仅仅是英语个人介绍这么简单,他们会当场要求你现场做题,回答他们英语问题,你如果自己连这个求职信都翻不好,就别应聘外企了,自己先在家好好练习吧!我有个同学应聘“猎头公司”专八的水平,几个外国老总和她电话会议2个多小时英文对话,结果头都昏菜了~!另外建议你到免费在线翻译网将文章放上去,按一下“翻译”,可能对你有帮助。
Dear leaders:
In school, on the one hand, I earnestly study and professional courses, mainly studying mathematics and applied mathematics of the basic theory, basic method, by mathematical models, computer software and mathematical aspects of basic traini...
Dear leaders:
In school, on the one hand, I earnestly study and professional courses, mainly studying mathematics and applied mathematics of the basic theory, basic method, by mathematical models, computer software and mathematical aspects of basic traini...
Honorable leader: Invite recommending self accepting my most sincere gratitude , thanking you very much in reading me in the midst of pressing affairs first! I only read the Yu Zhejiang mathematics department of normal university , should be to be province level priority discipline. Under such an academic environment, be not shallow disregarding being an ability in knowledge , still being that I all benefit in the field of individual quality accomplishment. During the period of school, I study the special field course carefully on one hand, basic theory , fundamental method studying the mathematics and applied mathematics mainly, the basic accepting ma...
Respect leadership:
First please accept I sincerest gratitude, in spite of being very busy thanks you in to read my offering to volunteer extremely!
Myself go study in the Zhejiang normal university math department, this department is the provincial level key discipline.Under such learning environment, regardless of is in the knowledge ability, in individual quality tutelage aspect, I all profits significantly.
In school period, on the one hand I study this specialized curriculum earnestly, mainly studies mathematics and the applied mathematics basic theory, the essential method, receives the mathematical model, the computer and the mathematics...
我找合资企业还有电话面试,笔试,口试,而且每项都是英文的,所以楼主,你给他们这个东西他们一般都不看的,你带的一些平时获得的那些证书,他们面试的时候也不会看,自己的实力才是硬道理。
不想帮你翻译,太长了,找工作不合适大家都说了!最好缩短到3-400字,翻译了自己。然后自己准备一个英文的自我介绍背下来。再对一些常见的问题想想吧。没有哪个人看到这么长的简历会要你的。
Dear leaders:
In school, on the one hand, I earnestly study and professional courses, mainly studying mathematics and applied mathematics of the basic theory, basic method, by mathematical models, computer software and mathematical aspects of basic training, has bet...
Dear leaders:
把重要的亮点挑出来写个两百字的简历,再做个英文自我介绍,背熟了,主要还是靠实力的。如果外企看到觉得你的实力大到可以忽略你的外语的程度,他们就会要你了。这个简历翻译了没用。因为汉英行文思维逻辑就是不一样的!
应该再短一些,段落分明一些(隔一行)。
翻译成英文谁会看你的.
你这种简历是没有人会认真看的!HR们都是很挑的人
埃~~~太长了
你的简历写得很正规,一看就是个好人。
额,我看着这么多字我就头晕!!!!!
求职信的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁对外汉语教师的英文求职信范文
> 对外汉语教师的英文求职信范文
对外汉语教师的英文求职信范文
    来源:求职信网
Dear Dr. Anderson,
  Mr.Li Quanzhi who has just returned to China from your university informed that you are considering the possibility of offering a Chinese language course to your students in the next academic year and may have an opening for a teacher of the Chinese language. I am very much interested in such a position.
  I have been teaching Chinese literature and composition at college level since 1980. In the past three years, I have worked in summer programs, teaching the Chinese language and culture to students from English-speaking courtries. As a result, I got to know well the common problems of these students and how to adapt teaching to achieve the best results.
  With years of intensive English training, I have no difficulty conducting classes in English and feel queit comfortable working with American students.
  I will be available after February 1998.Please fell free to contact me if you wish more information. Thank you very much for your consideration and I look forward to hearing from you.
  Sincerely yours,
对外汉语教师的英文求职信范文相关推荐求职信中英文版范文_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
求职信中英文版范文
求​职​信​ ​格​式​ ​英​文
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢英语求职信模板
求职信模板:商务英语
非常感谢您在百忙之中抽空审阅我的自荐信,给予我自荐的机会。我叫林军,来自山东,读的是商务英语专业。作为一名外语专业的学生,我热爱英语并为其投入了巨大的热情和精力。在几年的学习生活中,系统学习了英语听说教程,英语写作教程,商务英语电函,市场营销,国际贸易实务等专业知识。英语口语熟练,并能熟练商务英语写作,利用寒暑期时间做初中英语辅导老师取得家长及学生的良好评价,并积累了丰富的工作经验。农村生活铸就了我淳朴、诚实、善良非常感谢您在百忙之中抽空审阅我的自荐信,给予我自荐的机会。我叫林军,来自山东,读的是商务英语专业。作为一名外语专业的学生,我热爱英语并为其投入了巨大的热情和精力。在几年的学习生活中,系统学习了英语听说教程,英语写作教程,商务英语电函,市场营销,国际贸易实务等专业知识。英语口语熟练,并能熟练商务英语写作,利用寒暑期时间做初中英语辅导老师取得家长及学生的良好评价,并积累了丰富的工作经验。农村生活铸就了我淳朴、诚实、善良非常感谢您在百忙之中抽空审阅我的自荐信,给予我自荐的机会。我叫林军,来自山东,读的是商务英语专业。作为一名外语专业的学生,我热爱英语并为其投入了巨大的热情和精力。在几年的学...
非常感谢您在百忙之中抽空审阅我的自荐信,给予我自荐的机会。我叫林军,来自山东,读的是商务英语专业。作为一名外语专业的学生,我热爱英语并为其投入了巨大的热情和精力。在几年的学习生活中,系统学习了英语听说教程,英语写作教程,商务英语电函,市场营销,国际贸易实务等专业知识。英语口语熟练,并能熟练商务英语写作,利用...
尊敬的领导:  您好  我是xx大学xx级中文专业的应届本科毕业生。步入大学事业一直是我的梦想,xx大学的几年砺炼为我实现梦想打下了坚实的基础,专业特长更使我明确了择业目标:做一名中学语文教师。  久闻贵校是培养人才的重要基地,教师成长展才的沃壤,重视大学,重视能力,上下团结一心,有坚实的大学基础,对此,...
以下是一则英语专业求职信模板,各位如果不知道英文求职信怎么写,可就本文作适当参考,并希望大家掌握英文求职信的格式及其要点,参照这篇个人求职信范文,为自己打造一份优秀的自荐材料。dear sir or madam,   i am writing to you in the hope of that i may obtain opportunity of teaching post in your school .cur...
对于英语本科生来说,写好一份求职自荐书是求职前应该做的事情。以下是一份英语本科生求职信范例,仅供参考。尊敬的各位领导:   你们好!感谢抽出时间来浏览我的求职信!   我是大连理工大学外语学院英语系05级的一名学生,即将于明年6月完成本科学业。这次中华英才网给出这么好的海外实习机会,我希望能努力争取到,以...
英语求职信怎么写?以下提供一篇优秀的英语求职信范文,仅供参考。  april 13,2000   p.o. box 36   biit university   beijing,china 100000    dear sir/madam:      now and then corporations send out feelers for just the right type of creative person. this person must fit very specific criteri...
很多求职者在找工作的时候,都要写一份英文求职信。英语求职求怎么写?下文提提供一份英语求职信模板,各位求职者不妨适当参考。  one-page generic want ad letter   ryan tolbech   4532 cahilloval   san angelo, tx 76902   (915) 942-9313   december 2, 19― bt&k 2000   18th street suite 300   sa...
很多求职者在找工作的时候,都要写一份英文求职信。英语求职求怎么写?下文提提供一份英语求职信模板,各位求职者不妨适当参考。  One-page Generic Want Ad Letter   Ryan Tolbech   4532 Cahilloval   San Angelo, TX 76902   (915) 942-9313   December 2, 19-- BT&K 2000   18th Street Suite 300   Sa...
英语求职信怎么写?以下提供一篇优秀的英语求职信范文,仅供参考。  April 13,2000   P.O. Box 36   BIIT University   Beijing,China 100000    Dear Sir/Madam:      Now and then corporations send out feelers for just the right type of creative person. This person must fit very specific criteri...
下面是一份很简洁的英语专业个人求职信,最为最简单的求职信模板的一类,希望求职者能在里面得到溢出。但我们要清楚的是,这只是一个参考,求职信如果复制黏贴的话,受害的只是自己。尊敬的人事经理:   您好!感谢您在百忙之中翻阅我的求职信!   本人所学的专业是英语(涉外),本科学历,学士学位;具备相对扎实的专...
尊敬的校领导: 首先,向您辛勤的工作致以深深的敬意!同时也感谢您在百忙之中阅读我的自荐材料。我是北京外语大学英语专业2004届的一名学生,即将面临毕业。经历了四年的高校教育和高校生活,面对新的机遇和挑战,我更坚定了&自信、自强、勤奋、谦虚&的人生信条。 北京外语大学是我国著名的英语人材培养基地,...
写英文求职信,最重要的是你要熟悉求职信和英国人或者美国人的写信思路,不要将中文版的翻译成英语,那样会让人觉得你的英语还不怎么地道,从而失去竞争力。那么,英语求职信怎么写呢?请看下文分析。   首先是正确的称呼,如dear sir/mdam就可以啦!  然后就是你写信的目的,因为外国人是特别注重效率的,比如i would ...
对于很多求职者来说,他们都不知道英文 求职信 怎么写。以下提供一篇英文 求职信 标准模板,仅供参考。  april 13,2000  p.o. box 36  tsinghua university  beijing,china 100084  dear sir/madam:  your advertisement for a network maintenance engineer in the april 10 student daily interested me baca...
写英文求职信,最重要的是你要熟悉求职信和英国人或者美国人的写信思路,不要将中文版的翻译成英语,那样会让人觉得你的英语还不怎么地道,从而失去竞争力。那么,英语求职信怎么写呢?请看下文分析。  首先是正确的称呼,如Dear Sir/Mdam就可以啦!  然后就是你写信的目的,因为外国人是特别注重效率的,比如I would l...
在这个竞争日趋激烈的社会背景下,要想获得你梦想中的工作机会光有一份内容完整的简历还不足以打动老板的心,但若附加上一份引人注目的求职信正式介绍自己并展示你的价值就如虎添翼了,尤其是应聘外企的时候。开始动笔写英文个人求职信之前,有一些比较实用的建议提供给你以供参考。  明确你的目标  直入主题,解释你为...
尊敬的领导:  感谢您抽空垂阅我的自荐信!  本人灵灵狗,男,1986年生于大内密探,从小就受到良好的家庭教育,而且在父母的言传身教下我很早就树立了自己正确的人生观和价值观,并懂得了如何在生活中磨炼自己。  2002年2月我被河北大学录取,并选择了适合自己学习的国际经济与贸易专业。一直以来我学习刻苦,勤于钻研,...
Dear sir or Madam, I am writing to you in the hope of that I may obtain opportunity of teaching post in your school .Currently , I am a senior 3 student in Lanzhou City University ,my major is English. In Lanzhou City University ,I have been working hard and doing well in the major courses .Not only...
尊敬的领导: 您好!很感谢您能在百忙之中抽出时间来阅读我的自荐信!我是华南师范大学南海校区(学院)英语系的一名学生,将于2009年6月毕业。 在踏进大学校门的那一刻起,我就把&立志、遵纪、知礼、明德、勤奋、创新&作为自己的座右铭,并时刻严格要求自己成为一名优秀确当代大学生。 经历了三年的大学生活,...
尊敬的校领导: 首先,向您辛勤的工作致以深深的敬意!同时也感谢您在百忙之中阅读我的自荐材料。我是北京外语大学英语专业2004届的一名学生,即将面临毕业。经历了四年的高校教育和高校生活,面对新的机遇和挑战,我更坚定了&自信、自强、勤奋、谦虚&的人生信条。 北京外语大学是我国著名的英语人材培养基地,...
尊敬的领导: 在工作上,作为外语学院编辑部部长,我为全院同学组织了各种各样丰富有趣的活动,也在活动中锻炼了自己。由于我淡泊名利的性格决定了我举办活动不夸大从大吵大嚷上进手,但却在细微小事上着笔,这更让我学会了从生活中的一点一滴做起,从而完善我作为一个优秀的个体所应具备的素质。但淡泊名利,却不意味着我不...
尊敬的领导: 在工作上,作为外语学院编辑部部长,我为全院同学组织了各种各样丰富有趣的活动,也在活动中锻炼了自己。由于我淡泊名利的性格决定了我举办活动不夸大从大吵大嚷上进手,但却在细微小事上着笔,这更让我学会了从生活中的一点一滴做起,从而完善我作为一个优秀的个体所应具备的素质。但淡泊名利,却不意味着我不...

我要回帖

更多关于 会计专业求职信 的文章

随机推荐