为什么telegram 中文版红包是违禁词

这几个单词是否可数relativetelegrambeechemicalwastesoilbreathinfluencechestcoalelectricityharmsaomilleffectindustryrubbishbloodpressure另外,单词是有多种意思的,如果一个单词一种解释可数另一种不可,请指出谢谢.例_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
这几个单词是否可数relativetelegrambeechemicalwastesoilbreathinfluencechestcoalelectricityharmsaomilleffectindustryrubbishbloodpressure另外,单词是有多种意思的,如果一个单词一种解释可数另一种不可,请指出谢谢.例
这几个单词是否可数relativetelegrambeechemicalwastesoilbreathinfluencechestcoalelectricityharmsaomilleffectindustryrubbishbloodpressure另外,单词是有多种意思的,如果一个单词一种解释可数另一种不可,请指出谢谢.例如experience
除effect industry breath influence 外都可数1. "I want to send a telegram." — "Fine, to whom?"
“我想发份电报。”——“好的,发给谁?”
来自柯林斯例句
2. A few days earlier he had received a telegram from Lord Lloyd.
几天前,他收到劳埃德勋爵发来的一封电报。
来自柯林斯例句
3. The victory inspired him to dispatch a gleeful telegram to Roosevelt.
胜利促使他给罗斯福发了封喜报。
来自柯林斯例句
1. Verlaine responded with a telegram summoning Rimbaud to Brussels.
2. In Washington, the telegram was a sensation.
3. He wired you! Show me the telegram!
用作名词 (n.)
1. I assumed that he has received my telegram.
我想他已收到我的电报。
来自《权威词典》
2. It's a telegram in cipher.
这是密码电报。
来自《权威词典》
3. He sent an express telegram to his mother.
他给母亲发了份急电。
来自《权威词典》
4. The telegram was delivered early this morning.
这份电报是今天清晨送到的。
来自《权威词典》
5. I've got your telegram.
我已经收到了你的电报。
来自《权威词典》
6. I sent a telegram to him.
我打电报给他。
来自《权威词典》
7. They mailed a telegram to the old man's son.
他们给老人的儿子发了一份电报。
来自《权威词典》
8. When you send a telegram by phone, the operator will normally read it back to you.
你通过电话发电报的时候,话务员通常会把你的电文再念给你听一遍核对是否正确。
来自《权威词典》
9. We're expecting a telegram.
我们正等一封电报。
来自《权威词典》
需要改进的内容:
请选择错误类型
错误描述:
方便的话,请您留下一种联系方式,便于问题的解决:
尽快记住出现的英文句子
在最短的时间内,点击散落的单词排列组成之前的句子
注:例句限定的时间为40秒,加油喔!选择适当的单词,并用其适当的形式完成短文,每词只能用一词,每空一词Once a foreigner traveling in France came to Paris for a few days.on the very,first day of his (1) in the French capital he sent a telegram(电报) to his wi_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
选择适当的单词,并用其适当的形式完成短文,每词只能用一词,每空一词Once a foreigner traveling in France came to Paris for a few days.on the very,first day of his (1) in the French capital he sent a telegram(电报) to his wi
选择适当的单词,并用其适当的形式完成短文,每词只能用一词,每空一词Once a foreigner traveling in France came to Paris for a few days.on the very,first day of his (1) in the French capital he sent a telegram(电报) to his wife (2) the name and address of the hotel (3) he was staying.Then he decided to go out and see sights in the capital.He took a long walk along thc streets of the city,visiting a few (4) and by the end of the day he felt tired.He wanted to return to the hotel to take a rest there,but suddenly he (5)he remembered neither the name nor the address of the hotel.He felt quite (6)and slowly walked along the street,not knowing what to do.Suddenly he found (7) in front of a post office.He(8)ran in and said in an excited voice."Give me a telegram form,please."" Here you are,"a man answered,giving him a form.It did not take long to fill it in.A minute later he handed in the telegram and(9)the man.His wife was greatly surprised when two hours later she received a(10)from her husband:" Send me my address at once."
你没给单词啊,1:journey (旅行,行程)2:with 3:where4:sight5:realize(意识到)6:foolish(愚蠢的)7:hope(希望)8:fastly(迅速地)9:return(归还)10:letter(信件)啧 这是啥?_高达吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:145,518贴子:
啧 这是啥?
刚刚吓我一跳
这种框还真是第一次见~~
顺便,催更~~~
啥违禁词?
心虚了   ———— 我对女性的包容力可是很广的,不止是落下型女主角,包含干姊干妹干妈干女儿双胞胎寡妇学姊学妹同班同学女老师青梅竹马千金大小姐金发黑发茶色发银发长发中长发短发清汤挂面直筒卷发离子烫双马尾单马尾双辫子单辫子波浪卷乱翘发水手服 西装式制服柔道服弓道服保姆护士女仆女警巫女修女军人秘书萝莉正太傲娇少女啦啦队空姐女服务生黑哥德装白哥德装旗袍卧病美少女白子电波系妄想症双重人格女王公主长筒袜吊袜带女扮男装眼镜眼罩绷带学校泳装连身泳装比基尼泳装V型泳装细绳泳装妖怪幽灵兽耳少女等等,各种女性都是我可以接受的范围。
和抖屏一样的小恶作剧吧
貌似是telegram的红包,电脑可见
出来吧!现房兽!
内&&容:使用签名档&&
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。&或

我要回帖

更多关于 telegram 的文章

随机推荐