imissyou歌词morethenone大意

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
needs additional
for . Please help by adding . Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately, especially if potentially
or harmful. (October 2009)
Beverley Craven (born 28 July 1963 in , ) is a British
best known for her 1991 UK
"". Her most recent album, , was released in 2014. Craven has sold over 4 million records in her career.
Although British, Craven was born in Colombo in July 1963 while her father was working for Kodak in Sri Lanka.
Two years later the family returned to
and Craven began taking piano lessons at the age of seven, encouraged by her mother, who was a classical violinist. Upon leaving school, she attended art college while performing with various bands in London pubs and writing songs. She was also an accomplished swimmer during her teens and competed in several local and national swimming competitions around the UK.
Craven did not buy her first pop record until she was 15 when she started buying records by singer-songwriters such as Elton John, Judi Tzuke, Stevie Wonder and, in particular, Kate Bush, all of whom influenced her music.
At 18, she left school and home and worked in a number of odd jobs. Having failed to find any sympathetic musicians with whom to play, at the age of 22 Craven decided to strike out on her own as a piano-playing singer and songwriter. Following a brief stint touring with soul singer , who tried to sign her to his record label, she recorded her first set of demos and attracted the attention of ’s manager, John Glover. He quickly set about securing her a major music publishing deal with Warner Brothers and a development contract with
In November 1988 she was sent to Los Angeles to work with some established songwriters and to ‘learn her craft’ playing in bars and restaurants. The experience was ‘unproductive’ she confesses, preferring even now to write alone. Soon afterwards, again in Los Angeles, she made her first attempt to record her debut album with
fame. However she felt the professionalism of the recordings failed to capture the naivete of her work and was relieved when Epic agreed. She went on to record with , whose other production credits included ,
The album, , was eventually released in July 1990 and, although it initially failed to attract attention in the United Kingdom it found acceptance in Europe.
It was not until April 1991 that she found success in her homeland. A re-released "" was heavily promoted and eventually peaked at #3 in the UK singles chart, becoming her biggest hit. This success helped her debut album also chart at #3 in the UK, staying charted for over a year in the UK and eventually going double platinum in that country. The album sold in excess of 1,2 million copies worldwide. Other singles released to promote the album, including "" and "" were less successful, but helped maintain the momentum.
In 1992 she released a videotape titled Memories, recorded live at the Birmingham Symphony Hall.
In February 1992, Craven performed at the
show (following her nomination in three categories), winning the Best British Newcomer Award. She was eight months pregnant when she sang at the Brits and she gave birth to her first child, Mollie, less than a month later.
Craven spent much of 1992 enjoying motherhood and recording her second album. , again produced by , was eventually released in September 1993. It peaked at #4 on the United Kingdom charts, but overall was much less successful than her debut, spending only 13 weeks on the charts. It spawned three singles, "", "" (written for her daughter), and a cover of 's "". These singles only became minor hits, with only the title track reaching the UK top 40.
In 1993 she embarked on a twelve-date concert tour, and the following Christmas played a sell-out show at the .
Craven took a five-year hiatus after giving birth to two more daughters, and it was not until 1999 that she released her third album, . Craven recorded the album in her home studio and for the first time produced the record herself. The album peaked at #46 in the UK, spending two weeks on the charts. The lead single "" was only released as a promo single as the label refused to release it commercially. After promotion for this album ended, Craven left Epic Records and retired from the music industry to take care of her daughters.
Also in 1999, Craven contributed lead vocals on the song "The Very Last Time", included on the album , by .
compilation album was released, and Craven embarked on a comeback to promote the record, making a handful of live concert appearances, but shortly after she was diagnosed with breast cancer. Following treatment she was finally given the all-clear, and returned to the stage in 2006, doing more tours in subsequent years.
In March 2009, Craven released her first album in ten years, , fully written and produced by herself. She released it on her own record label and sold it initially through her website and at concerts, although later in the year she made it available for purchase on online retailers and on digital outlets. The song "Rainbows", was released as a digital download single, and she filmed a videoclip of it.
Craven released a live DVD, titled Live in Concert in August 2010, as well as a songbook later in the year featuring songs from her four albums.
Craven published her autobiography, Truth Be Told, in 2012, selling it exclusively on her website.
Craven's fifth studio album,
released on September 1st, 2014, followed by a tour through the UK in the Autumn.
After meeting backstage at a
, in 1994 Craven married singer-songwriter . The couple have three daughters: Mollie, Brenna and Constance (Connie). After being diagnosed and treated for
in 2006, the couple separated in 2010 and divorced in 2011.
When Mollie appeared on the third series of
on 11 February 2012, Craven appeared on the accompanying ITV2 show Take Me Out, The Gossip, singing "Promise Me".
Campsie Music
Right Track
Promise Me: The Best Of Beverley Craven
Record label
Beverley Craven
"" (re-release)
"" (re-release)
"" (re-release)
"You're Not the First"
"Memories"
Love Scenes
"" (promo only)
Mixed Emotions
"We Found a Place" (Polish promo only)
"Say You're Sorry" (Polish promo only)
Mixed Emotions
"Rainbows" (UK promo only)
Close To Home
Campsie Music
"You Belong To Someone Else" (UK promo only)
Change of Heart
Right Track
"Love High" (UK promo only)
Memories (1992) () – a mixture of promo videoclips and a live performance at the .
Live in Concert (2010) () – live performance at the High Barn in , Essex, plus the promo videoclip of her song Rainbows.
1990: Backing vocals on the song "Where Angels Fear", on 's album Peace of Mind.
1992: Contributed the lullaby "" to the charity album Tommy's Tape.
1999: Lead vocals on the song "The Very Last Time", from ' album .
2005: Backing vocals on 's single "Lady Advertiser".
2013: Lead vocals on the song "You're Mine", from 's album Smoothitch.
Hardy, Frances (21 September 2013). . Daily Mail 2015.
Roberts, David (2006). British Hit Singles & Albums (19th ed.). London: Guinness World Records Limited. p. 125.  .
: Hidden categories:"I Miss You" lyrics
DARREN HAYES LYRICS
"I Miss You"
Gimme a reason
Why I'm feeling so blue
Everytime I close my eyes, all I see is you
Gimme a reason
Why I can't feel my heart
Everytime you leave my side, I just fall apart
And when you're fast asleep, I wonder where you go
Can you tell me, I wanna know
Because I miss you
And this is all I wanna say
I guess I miss you, beautiful
These three words have said it all
You know I miss you
I think about you when you're gone
I guess I miss you, nothing's wrong
I don't need to carry on
Gimme a reason
Why I can't concentrate
The world is turning upside down
Spinning round and round
Gimme a reason
Why I now understand
The beauty and simplicity of everything surrounding me
You got a way of spreading magic everywhere
Anywhere I go, I know you're always there
It sounds ridiculous, but when you leave a room
There's a part of me that just wants to follow you too
Because I miss you
And this is all I wanna say
You know I miss you
I don't need to carry on
It's such a hard life in most of the time
I'm just surviving
That's why I want you to know
In the world where sincerity has lost its meaning
You fill my world with so much hope
And I miss you
This is all I wanna say
You know I miss you
I don't need to carry on
You know I miss you
And this all I wanna say
You know I miss you
And this is all I wanna do
I know it doesn't sound too cool
But maybe I'm in love with you
You know I miss you
And this all I wanna say
I don't need to carry on
I just miss you
Yeah, it's true
I miss you, baby
And when you're walking out that door
I know I miss you
You make me wanna ask for more
I just miss you
Yeah, it's true
I miss you, baby
for these lyrics.
Writer(s): Darren Hayes, Greg Bieck
Copyright: Rough Cut Music Pty Ltd., Bieck Music Publishing, WB Music Corp.
DARREN HAYES lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. "I Miss You" lyrics provided for educational purposes and personal use only.Most Popular
Send these cute teddy bears along with your 'miss you' message.
Rated 4.4 | 96,321 views | Liked by 100% Users
A beary cute way to express how you miss your near one.
Rated 4.4 | 471,484 views | Liked by 97% Users
A perfect ecard for someone special to express that you miss him/ her every...
Rated 4.4 | 93,008 views | Liked by 100% Users
Lovely card to express your feelings to your missed one!
Rated 4.3 | 395,770 views | Liked by 99% Users
When you miss someone a lot!
Rated 4.3 | 210,287 views | Liked by 100% Users
Missing you a lot.
Rated 4.3 | 174,475 views | Liked by 100% Users
When you just can't wait to be with him/ her.
Rated 3.8 | 251,210 views | Liked by 82% Users
Send this beautiful ecard to the one you are missing...
Rated 4.5 | 1,969 views | Liked by 100% Users
A romantic missing you ecard.
Rated 4.1 | 404,581 views | Liked by 93% Users
Send this beautiful rose and candle along with a romantic 'miss you' message.
Rated 4.0 | 98,447 views | Liked by 100% Users
Most Popular
Out of sight but never out of my mind, if that's what you wanna say but cannot find the right way to do it then we have a solution for you. Bridge all distances and let your...
advertisement
advertisement
123Greetings Mobile Apps
Explore More Categories
Birthdays are never complete until you've sent happy birthday wishes to the birthday...
Birthday wishes definitely adds cheer on your friends' or loved ones' birthday. So go...
When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the...
Aren't birthdays and fun synonymous? Send these humorous birthday cards to your...
They are a fun couple. You really make a good foursome or if you are single, they...
Good morning ecards can really give a great start to a day. You can send a hot cup of...
With online birthday cards reach out faster to your friends on their birthdays. It's...
Out of sight but never out of my mind! If there is someone who is ruling your mind...
Hey it's Chocolate Day! So indulge yourself or share...
Life encounters many, but it's the one special someone that leaves a mark on your mind...
To love and to be loved is what every heart desires. Let your sweetheart know how much...
A friend in bed is no fun indeed, so wish your buddy who's unwell a speedy recovery...
A milestones birthday is a very special occasion. Some are really looked forward to...
Rock, reggae, rap and roll or jazz! Find them all here in our cards from birthday song...
Hey, it's Canada Day 2015! So tune in the music, get the...
Please wait...
Please wait...
Subscribe to Newsletter/Offers!
Get a weekly dose of stories on friendship, love, misadventures and special offers. It's free, read it once and you're hooked!&
or Editor Bob's
advertisement
advertisement
advertisement
advertisement
Stay Connected

我要回帖

更多关于 imissyou 的文章

随机推荐