假如你叫李华.一报社正在组织以"感恩thanks giving daygiving"为主题的征文活动

英语作文假如你叫李华,今年夏天某国遭受水灾学校组织赈灾活动,要求每人献出一份爱心,捐献一件学习用品_百度知道
英语作文假如你叫李华,今年夏天某国遭受水灾学校组织赈灾活动,要求每人献出一份爱心,捐献一件学习用品
语作文假如你叫李华,假如你捐了一副心爱的圆规(图书,书包……)根据下面提示写一封信,今年夏天某国遭受水灾学校组织赈灾活动,捐献一件学习用品,要求每人献出一份爱心
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
When we learned
over the radio
and in the newspaper
county was
birthday.It
compansses
you classes
nowDear friend.I believe
difficulty
government
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁使用次数:2
入库时间:None
假如你叫李华,是九年级一班的学生。暑假即将来临,学校准备组织部分学生参加暑期公益活动。表格中是学校安排的两项活动及要求,请按照你自己的意愿和特长选择其中一项,然后根据你的选择和问题提示,给活动负责人郝老师用英语泻一封电子邮件,提出申请。
1.词数:80~100;
&&& 2.短文中不提出现考生的姓名、学校及其相关信息;
&&& 3.邮件的开头和结尾都已经给出,不计入总词数。
We Can Help!
What to do
Old people's home visit
Cheer them up
Do some chores
Every Tuesday
Kids' summer camp
Teach them to
Teach them to
look after themselves
Every Friday
问题提示(电子邮件须包含下列要点):
&&& 1.Which project do you want to choose?
&&& 2.Why do you want to choose it?
3.How are you going to do it well?
Dear Mr Hao,
I'm Li Hua, a student from Class One, Grade Nine.I read your notice yesterday.&&&
&&&& I'm Li Hua, a student from Class One, Grade Nine. I read your notice yesterday. I'd like to work as a volunteer for the old people's home.I want to do something for the old people like my loving grandparents. I believe I can do it well, because Fm good at singing, dancing and doing some chores. And I'll be free on every Tuesday morning.
I'll try to be a good volunteer. fCooco.net.cNe I'll sing and dance with them and we must have a wonderful time together.Besides, I can cook and do the laundry for them.
Please give me the opportunity! It will be a good experience for me.
&&& &I'm looking forward to your answer soon.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Best wishes,
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Li Hua
如果没有找到你要的答案,请尝试下下面的试题答案搜索功能。
用户评论纠错:
&&&&&&暂无评论
我来说几句:
备课中心教案课件试卷下载第二卷(共35分)书面表达: 第一节情景作文(20分)假如你叫李华,学校组织有外籍教师参加的郊游活动,你_百度知道
提问者采纳
It’ll take about one hour to reach the top where stand some temples. I’d like to give you a brief introduction to our field trip today, we’ll go down the other side of the mountain at 2. After a short break:00 pm:00.Besides, My name is Li Hua.I have the honor of being your guide, we’ll have lunch there:00 pm. Finally we’ll be back at school at about 5:30 from school and get to the foot of the mountain at about 9. We plan to reach the riverside at about 3. We’ll go on to our trip down the river by boat and enjoy the scenery, ladies and gentlemen:00 pm, we’ll start at 8
Good morning. Thanks. I wish you all a wonderful day. First. We are free to look around the temples from 10:00.Then we’ll the climb the mountain. That’s all for today’s arrangement:00 to 12
其他类似问题
外籍教师的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 李华手机 西祠 的文章

随机推荐