karinlens asics是什么牌子子

Popular Searches:
Karin Electronic Supplies Co., Ltd.
Karin Electronic Supplies Co., Ltd.
Company Profile
Send your message to this manufacturerSelection from
Hi and welcome to my art gallery, I hope you enjoy, please stay a while and have a look around my paintings, poetry and products.
My name is Karin, but I prefer Cassidy.
These lovely portraits of me were created by my friend and fellow artist
from 2010 til now, he has continued to work on the one on the left. You can see his progression below.
Please visit Hidemi’s
to view all his beautiful works of art.
‘I hope my paintings take you on little journeys outside the normal everyday sphere of living, into dreamworlds and other realms where imagination can flow unhindered by the troubles and worries and stress…to touch a heart, to spin a dream, to share a thought, a love, a special memory.. these are the things that make life meaningful, it is my hope that my characters reach out and make a special connection with those viewing.’ Karin Taylor, Australian Artist.
Perhaps the greatest joy of all in life is ‘discovery’.
The realisation that one does not know everything, in my particular case, the realisation of how little I know, as I gaze at the stars, the moon, the ocean and all the little things in the natural world, it occurs to me that we are all inventors, explorers, healers and composers.
We do not need to be learned or intellectual to perform, to invent, to explore, to heal, to compose…no, simply open to wonder, open to enchantment, open to all there is to learn each day.
– KT
Commissions:
I am not currently taking on any commissioned work. Permission: Written permission to use my work is always required.Art usage on Website Banner/Body: $125 per image for 12 month period.Art for Reproduction and Licensing on Merchandise: Please direct your enquiries to
Copyright NoticeAll rights reserved (C) Karin Taylor 1965 &# Contact email These images are the exclusive property of myself, Karin Taylor and are protected under the Australian and International Copyright laws. These images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of myself, Karin Taylor via email contact _______________________________________________________
Follow me on FB 1. Visual Art 2. Creative Writing and/or Twitter here:
Cianna Rose writes ‘Dear Karin, I adore your work! I love spending time looking through your gallery, there is always so much to see. The whimsy, color, pattern, subject and emotion you bring to your work has never left me anything but purely delighted. Modern in many ways, there is also a scrumptious retro quality in your creations and the way you do eyes….well, one could fall happily into those puppies for quite some time.’
The beautiful comment above was made by Rita Nieto in Spanish on my FB fan page 30 June 2013
Copyright You may not in any form or by any means:use, adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any of my material without written consent from the artist.
Lovely to see so many of my cards flying out the door over the last 24 hours, thank you so much everyone!
Like to see more?
Visit my art gallery and print shop here
Posted about 13 hours –
New drawing completed today. / There is a Season for Everything by Cassidy (Karin) Taylor 5/6/15 / Hopefully I’ll paint this soon so it’ll be available as a print. :) / See more of my art here / There is a time to mourn, a time to laugh, a time to dance, a time to live,
a time to die, a time to give , a time to take, a time to love, a time to hate, a time to grow, a time to learn, a …
Posted 11 days –
The progression of my iPhone photograph through the use of iPhone and iPad apps apps Procreate, IcoloramaS, Filterstorm Neue, PicFX and Stackables. Thank you for looking. Check out my art galler here and uou can follow my iPhone photography on Instagram if you have an account /karinlouisetaylor or on Facebook here
Posted 5 months –
These lovely portraits of me were created by my friend and fellow artist Hidemi Tada from 2010 til now, he has continued to work on the one on the left. You can see his progression below.
Please visit Hidemi’s portfolio to view all his beautiful works of art. / Hidemi has somehow captured my soul, even though he and I have never met, he obviously knows me and knows me well, for over the ye…
Posted 5 months –
Host of Groups
Member of Groups
Recently AddedVallenssia是哪个国家的鞋牌子?_百度知道
Vallenssia是哪个国家的鞋牌子?
我有更好的答案
名气不是很大。意大利时尚之都美国的一个牌子。这个牌子是收到意大利Florence城市影响所创建的品牌,至少大部分人都不知道
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询