hauntedthe room2电脑版下载攻略?就是里面有蓝色机器人,和一盆水晶盆栽

百度知道搜索_haunted2游戏攻略下面是男孩Ted和他爸爸的一组对话,其中有一些句子出现了表达错误,请你仔细读一读,找出其中的错误并改正A:Ted,where is the big empty boxes?1.__________ B:There are in the next room.2.__________A:Can you bring them here?I want to carry these bo_百度作业帮
下面是男孩Ted和他爸爸的一组对话,其中有一些句子出现了表达错误,请你仔细读一读,找出其中的错误并改正A:Ted,where is the big empty boxes?1.__________ B:There are in the next room.2.__________A:Can you bring them here?I want to carry these books in them.3.__________B:Sure!Here you are.4.__________A:Thank you.Now let’s begins.5.__________B:OK!Dad,these boxes full now.6.__________A:Good .Let’s carry they out.7.__________B:Dad,what about my toys?There are not any boxes to them.8.__________A:Put them in the bags and bring it here.9.__________B:Dad,they’re heavy too.I can’t carry them.10.__________A:Certainly.
A:Ted,where is the big empty boxes?1._is改成are_________ B:There are in the next room.2._There改成They _________A:Can you bring them here?I want to carry these books in them.3.__________B:Sure!Here you are.4.you are改成are youA:Thank you.Now let’s begins.5._begin_________B:OK!Dad,these boxes full now.6.___boxes are full now_______A:Good .Let’s carry they out.7.____take______B:Dad,what about my toys?There are not any boxes to them.8.__for________A:Put them in the bags and bring it here.9.__________B:Dad,they’re heavy too.I can’t carry them.10.__too heavy________A:Certainly.下面的每句话中都有一个错误,请画出来并改正.1.Your mother needn’t waters the flowers every day.2.Ben has a fever .He better see the doctor.3.My room is tidy than yours.4.Please give they some apples.5.Ours library has more than 5000 books.6.She feels a cold.My_百度作业帮
下面的每句话中都有一个错误,请画出来并改正.1.Your mother needn’t waters the flowers every day.2.Ben has a fever .He better see the doctor.3.My room is tidy than yours.4.Please give they some apples.5.Ours library has more than 5000 books.6.She feels a cold.My brother doesn’t like it,too.7.Everyone in our class like speaking English.
waters----waterHe------He'dtidy-----tidierthey----themours----ourtoo-------eitherlike-------likes
1、waters改为water2、He-he'd3、tidy-tidier4、they-them5、ours-our6、a cold-cold7、speaking-speak
1. waters→water2. He→He'd3. tidy→tidier4. they→them5. Ours→Our6. 去掉a 7. like→likes1.句子“They each have a room.” 中,each是什么成分?2.老师听写说“他们两个各自有一间房间”,要用each,我写Both of them each have a room.不对的话是哪里出问题了呢?又怎么强调“两个”?_百度作业帮
1.句子“They each have a room.” 中,each是什么成分?2.老师听写说“他们两个各自有一间房间”,要用each,我写Both of them each have a room.不对的话是哪里出问题了呢?又怎么强调“两个”?
先讨论 2.,要强调“两个”除了用 “both”外,还有 “either”—— 两者都(是、有、……),“neither”—— 两者都(不是、没有、……).所以原句 “They
each have……”并没有突出“两人”——除非上文已提到,因为可以表达成“多人”的意思.要表达两人的状况,惯用的句型:Either of them has
他俩每人都有一间房间.Neither
of them has
a room. 他俩谁也没有一间房间.each
有多种词性:副词、代词、形容词.
在你的句中作副词,状语.如果你要写成:“ Both of them
each have a room .”,不如改成:
respectively.——用“respectively(各自)”比“each”好.
他俩各自有一个房间.

我要回帖

更多关于 the room2 的文章

随机推荐