有谁知道qq飞车的qq飞车志鸿哥小学生唱那首小学生, 他的酷狗电台多少呢?歌词是:

qq飞车中的那首nothing的歌词是什么啊?跪求!!!_百度知道
qq飞车中的那首nothing的歌词是什么啊?跪求!!!
海滨音乐nothing的歌词!
tonight s like when it't deny that'm right so tell me what you's like when it&#39, tonight, tonight? what it&#39,m not too shy you and i we can do this thing tonight nothing in this world can stop us tonight i can do what she can do so much better nothing in this world can turn out the light i's not the same thing yeah you&#39. ll learn i&#39. and do it with somebody else but you can's like when it hurts coz it feels so right nothing in this world can stop us tonight i can do what she can do so much better nothing in this world can turn out the light i'm right so tell me what you&#39, tonight baby you and i we got what will never be you know i&#39. da da. and do it with somebody else but you can'm gonna make you feel alright? what it&#39, da da da da da,t deny that's not the same thing yeah you&#39, tonight da da.so i was thinking to myself when you passed me by… here&#39, tonight re here with me most guys would die you should know what it're here with me most guys would die you should know what it's something that you just might like no it'm gonna ms wrong but it feels so right nothing in this world can stop us tonight i can do what she can do so much better nothing in this world can turn out the light i&#39,ll learn i&#39. m not too shy you and i we can do this thing tonight nothing in this world can stop us tonight i can do what she can do so much better nothing in this world can turn out the light i&#39, i gotta tell you something it're waiting for when you&#39. s me in your eye m gonna mm gonna make you feel alright, da da da da da,s me in your eye do you know, tonight baby you and i we got what will never be you know i&#39,s wrong but it feels so right nothing in this world can stop us tonight i can do what she can do so much better nothing in this world can turn out the light i&#39,m gonna make you feel alrightso i was thinking to myself when you passed me by… here&#39, i gotta tell you something it's what i like, da da da da da,s something that you just might like no it&#39, tonight,m gonna ms like when it hurts coz it feels so right nothing in this world can stop us tonight i can do what she can do so much better nothing in this world can turn out the light i're waiting for when you&#39, tonight da da
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
qq飞车的相关知识
其他2条回答
All Good Things--Nelly Furtado Beautiful--Christina Aguilera Burning--Maria Arredondo Corazon De Poeta--Jeanette Fidelity--Regina Spektor Fill My Little World--The Feeling Godspell--The Cardigans I'm Like A Bird--Nelly Furtado Jai Pas Vingt Ans--Alizee kokoro--Yasunori Mitsuda, Joanne Hogg La Forme Et Le Fond-Keren Ann Leave My Mind-Lene Marlin Leave Out All The Rest--Linkin Park Let's Start From Here--王若琳 lolita--Alizee My Favourite Game-The Cardigans My Stupid Mouth-John Mayer Never Alone-Barlowgirl New soul--Yael Naim On The Radio--Regina Spektor Over The Rainbow What A Wonderful World--ASELIN DEBISON Please Sister-The Cardigan Porque te vas--Jea...
去百度上搜索
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁QQ飞车里有首英文歌,里面有句歌词是“.........i becaming so far ,i can...”请问这首歌的名字叫什么?_百度知道
QQ飞车里有首英文歌,里面有句歌词是“.........i becaming so far ,i can...”请问这首歌的名字叫什么?
这首歌很有激情,很有感染力!
《Nu憨饥封渴莩韭凤血脯摩mb》-Linkin ParkI'veBecome so numbI can't feel you thereBecome so tired
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
我有下过这首歌,好像是林肯公园的,但我忘了名字了,你自己找一下吧!
在你下载的飞车中有个文件夹 里面有全部的音乐
你不必求别人的
in the end&林肯公园&
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁QQ飞车里新加的音乐有首歌歌词里有什么babyboy的,那歌名是什么啊?_百度知道
QQ飞车里新加的音乐有首歌歌词里有什么babyboy的,那歌名是什么啊?
城市里和海滨的地图里有这首歌
我有更好的答案
t Stop 2. bad time 2. The Re-/music/" target="_blank">http. regression 2. WDYCAI 主界面 1. wrecking ball 休闲区 1:
<a href="http.blog. La Camisa Negra 3. last man standing 2. something&#39. welcome to hell 森林 1收听其他歌曲地址. Up in the club 海滨 1;s going on 航天基地 老街 1. I`M Coming (Feat. my would be savior 2://://. starbucks 2. rocker 3. Woman 商城界面 1. Have A Nice 2. Let You Go 3.blog. Tablo) 2: 1.163. Gangsta Bop 现代城市 1. the distance 3. Whiskey In The Jar 3. With U 中国风 1.163. Don&#39. Loves Me /music/ 边境界面. Nothing 3
never say goodbye 不仅是在城市很海滨的地图里,去休闲区的时候也有的,现在QQ飞车里的歌曲都是随机的
音乐官方链接:SoulJa 青山黛玛(Thelma Aoyama,青山テルマ)-ここにいるよ 您可以到这里去听,就是这首!祝您愉快!
那首歌叫 そばにいるね
歌手是青山黛玛
I`M Coming
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
qq飞车的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求QQ飞车中一首歌曲,女唱的。。歌词好像是。。心动就在这一秒。。。。什么的谢谢了,大神帮忙啊_百度知道
求QQ飞车中一首歌曲,女唱的。。歌词好像是。。心动就在这一秒。。。。什么的谢谢了,大神帮忙啊
提问者采纳
极速梦想、求采纳
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
/webplat/info/112/399/922/54.shtml SpeedDream(极速梦想) 词曲:丹戈尔 演唱:丹戈尔 我心动就在这一秒你带我加速奔跑 风声在耳边呼啸是谁在尖叫 跟我拼飞车你赢不了这就是我较量的口号 哦,下一秒请你们看好 Wegonnarockyou ComingdaysThatwouldbelikethesummer I’llbefreeI&#039;mworkingondrifting HappydaysIwillbethewinner I&#039;llbefree&#039;causeI&#039;mInthespeedsupercup 我领先你百分一秒这就是我的记号 呐喊从耳边呼啸是我在炫耀 跟我拼飞车你赢不了要紧跟我漂移的轨道 哦,下一秒就请你看好 Wegonnarockyou ComingdaysThatwouldbelikethesummer I’llbefreeI&#039;mworkingondrifting HappydaysIwillbethewinner I&#039;llbefree&#039;causeI&#039;mInthespeedsupercup ComingdaysThatwouldbeliketh...
qq飞车的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁qq飞车有一首英文歌的歌词是l miss 王男女唱的摇滚_百度知道
qq飞车有一首英文歌的歌词是l miss 王男女唱的摇滚
s been done这为过错而悔恨的泪The silence when the words won&#39;s plea not to let him die士兵祈求让他活下去Better than a Hallelujah sometimes有时比这颂歌更加动听We pour out our miseries我们诉说着自己的苦难God just hears a melody上帝却只当作美好的旋律倾听Beautiful the mess we are如此混乱却又如此美好the honest cries of breaking hearts这悲痛伤心后留下的泪Are better than a Hallelujah比那颂歌更加真挚美好A woman holding on for life a dying man giving up the fight妇女为生计苦苦支撑一个垂死之人放弃争斗Are better than a Hallelujah sometimes有时比这颂歌更加动听Tears of shame for what&#39Better Than A Hallelujah - Amy GrantGod loves a lullaby in a mother&#39;s tears in the dead of night上帝喜爱这安魂曲——在深夜母亲含泪低声吟唱Better than a Hallelujah sometimes有时比这颂歌更加动听God loves a drunkard&#39;s cry上帝喜爱这醉汉的抽泣the soldier&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
qq飞车的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 qq飞车洪志鸿比赛视频 的文章

随机推荐