loveleadinglady love衣服

Top Ten Shoujo Mangas - TheTopTens&
Top Ten Shoujo Mangas
So when it comes to the best Mangas, we seem to see Naruto and One Piece etc dominate, having our poor Shoujo Manga being forgotten. So this is a list of the best Shoujo's out there! I hope you enjoy ^_^The Top TenXW
1Ouran Highschool Host ClubOuran is a classic that simultaneously parodies and utilizes the shoujo genre. I adore the characters and their natural chemistry. The host club creates a really great atmosphere and truly convince you of their unbreakable friendship, but I especially love the two main leads Haruhi and Tamaki. They inspire you to be exactly who you truly are while making no apologies for it, but also to be wholeheartedly kind to others without holding grudges.Haruhi shows that being a strong female character is not about being physically kickass or violent - it's about not losing sight of yourself and what's important to you as an individual. She is surrounded by gorgeous host club members but she can look past their appearances and see who they really are, much to their initial surprise. She is blunt, witty and intelligent and she actually has dreams for her future that she works hard for instead of drooling over hot guys (even letting romance take over her life). And what I love about Tamaki ...more
Definitely the best for me. The characters are all well-rounded, and who couldn't love the host club?! (Spoilers! You have been warned... ) especially Tamaki's emo attitude! And the plot has many twists and turns, some of which can beat the sanity out of you! Bisco Hatori is probably the best author out there yet, with her humorous comments and heart-breaking storyline which keeps you reading Ouran over and over. When you've finished the story, it just makes you swoon and cry out &WHY IS THIS IT?! & At the same time. The lively attitude brought through all of the mishaps and mischief keeps you choking with laughter right to the end! I recommend this to every manga fan, whether boy or girl! 1st place definitely!
Oh dear... Ouran. I just hope Tamaki doesn't go into his emo corner because they didn't come first. But 5th is fantastic, just like Ouran.All honesty, Ouran's story has been done so many times. The hot guys at the rich school, and the poor girl. But writer, Bisco Hatori would have to be one of the most creative and funny woman out there! All the characters are so in depth and unique, and when you finnish it you really feel like you've lost a friend. Or a part of you even.At times, you will have to put the damn book down because you can't stop laughing! In a way, Ouran is simple, but it has a big impact and is highly loved by many.
2Kaichou Wa Maid SamaLook I won't lie, I really do not like this Manga. I have tried to read it seven times. SEVEN TIMES! But I can't. It bores me, and I find the characters so hard to feel for. But! I know how much this Manga is loved and that is why I've tried given it 6th place.I've seen Misaki and Usui dominate couples in polls, and seen forums of people rattling on about there love for this, so I have respect for this Manga.A point many point out, is there love for Misaki's strong personality, and how she encourages girls to stand up against guys, and I agree heart and soul to that statement.
Usui is so HAWT~! &A& misaki is the most lucky girl in the world! I LOVE misaki's personality and how she's called the demon president. It's also funny how she calls usui a perverted outer-space alien! LMAO! Kaichou wa maid-sama ALWAYS makes me laugh
This shoujo manga is the BEST for me out of all other shoujo mangas.. I can't get enough of it and I love reading it again and again.. The plot, the characters, their personality, the setting, the events, twists, side stories, the way it was drawn.. everything is perfect.. It never failed to make me laugh and cry and laugh again like crazy..And USUI? An epitome of perfection.. I would really love to meet a guy like him (how I wish).. Their love story is something you'll never forget.. I LOVE THIS MANGA..
3Skip BeatSkip beat was the first truly good manga I read. It has amazing art, really lovable characters, and an overall great storyline/plot. My personal favorite character is Mr. Yashiro, Ren's manager. I feel like he is just one of us fangirls and I love him. Not to mention RenxKyoko. I will go down with this ship.I love how Skip Beat is a manga for girls that is not solely based on romance. While romance is woven into the story I appreciate that they recognize that some girls aren't boy crazy and Nicholas Sparks and love at first sight and ugh. I also appreciate that the characters in this manga aren't based on cup size. I am a huge fan of manga as an art form and all books, but I still hate the way that girls are sex objects and guys are perverts. In Skip Beat, the women aren't all scantily clad and the men aren't talking to women's chests. For once each girl's boobs are covered. I started reading Skip Beat when I was younger and I had fairly strict parents and they couldn't find a ...more
Never once did I think acting was like fighting! Skip Beat is without a doubt amazing! Revenge? Hell yes says Kyoko Mogami!I don't see how you couldn't love Kyoko, I really don't. One minuet she's yelling like she's going to battle, then the next she's crying at how cute something is!So you see, Kyoko has given her life to a guy right? And then it turns out he didn't give a shiz about her... So what does she do? Get revenge of course! But that's not all, the lovable but scary Ren get's involved, just giving it even more edge! I'd love to give Skip Beat a higher place, but I don't want to be biased, so I give it 9th place. Please don't send your demons onto me Kyoko! I'll give you first place next time I promise!
Skip beat is one of the most awesome manga you will ever read it is so pure containing all types, drama, comedy, romance, showbiz, all in one! So it is highly recommended and it is in my top 3, start reading it immediately...
4Dengeki DaisyIt started off with a cliche' hook of &I'll always protect you. & But then it turned out to be so much better with a new and interesting plot. The book manages to keep the familiar ties with the shoujo mangas we know and love, while making it more realistic and and easier to relate to. There's also complete new in depth and more view on the characters rather than the standard lonely hot guy meets simple girl that thinks she's ugly and plain but is really pretty. The art style is also beautiful, and on top of that the manga artist is MALE, which makes this manga even better! In my eyes this is the absolute best shoujo manga out there.
Oh my goodness. I am completely hooked on this manga. Teru is one of the few female protagonists I have actually come to love rather than grown to hate. This manga has largely become a coming of age story for her and not just a romance. I have also really appreciated the "my pace" approach to Kurosaki and Teru's relationship. It feels very natural and it's so good to see characters who aren't rushing to fall into bed with each other before the relationship is ready for it. Now I just have to wait for the next volume.
I mean I rarely read shoujo manga (being a guy and all) but I have to say, this manga is really good :DAnd for ONCE in a manga the girl isn't a weak twig, I mean I know that's the stereotype for shoujo manga, but they are always weak and useless and clingy and annoying, but not this manga! This one the girl can take care of herself and is strong, and its awesome! :D
5Gakuen AliceI completely agree that Gakuen Alice should be top 3. It was also my turning point in life to manga and just wow. Since I'm terrible with words I don't know where to explain how amazing and wonderful it truly is. If a character is sad you'll cry, if a character is angry and mad and just feeling alone, you'll be feeling that characters loneiness and anger, and then you'll cry. If a character is semi with their expressions but honestly cares for the good of someone very dear to them, you'll care for their immense compassion for them and their friend, and then you'll cry. If there is a character who is happy and a bit ditzy, you'll feel just as stupid and ditzy, and you'll be happy, and then crying. If a character if being humorous and just right out amazingly outgoing, you'll want to be outgoing just as much, and will want to make people laugh, and then you'll be crying because the comedy in this manga is just over the top. If a character is in love or has one of the strongest love for ...more
Gakuen Alice is one of, if not, the best shoujo manga I have ever read in my life. And that is quite a large number. It has elements of comedy, fantasy, adventure and mystery as well as romance. I found all the characters entertaining and the story never got boring.While MIkan (the lead) may seem like a stereotypical ditzy shoujo lead, she grows out of it and becomes a genuinely likeable character worthy to be the lead in such a fantastic manga. Her companions are similarly likeable. Hotaru, her best friend, is definitely someone I would love to meet in real life.The romance was great too. I usually despise love triangles but this one was good. It wasn't annoying because Mikan (the girl) wasn't overly indecisive. As for the story, I can't say much without giving too much away. Just know that it is developed, incredible and worth the read:).If you haven't read Gakuen Alice, please please please read it asap. For those Gakuen Alice lovers who haven't voted yet, ...more
Waaah~ for me, Gakuen Alice is where my love for all manga and anime has started! Surely, at a young age prior to when I've watch Gakuen Alice, I've already seen lots of amazing anime like Sailormoon which is like a classic one for me. But I think, Gakuen Alice is where I started feeling enthusiastic, happy, sad and agitated when I had watched its' anime. But since the anime has only 26 episodes, I found its manga from mangafox and my love for manga had started from then on. It's actually like a turning point in my life.This manga is the best one I have ever read! Although after this, I have also read lots and lots of wonderful manga, this is the only that I won't definitely let go off on the very top. It will always be the best among the others in my heart. Natsume and Mikan will always be the best couple for me and Natsume will always be my hottest guy!Although young, the characters where all forced to be involved in evil schemes that the greedy and selfish adults in ...more
6Kamisama HajimemashitaThis manga should totally be higher on the list. It's a very good manga, especially for those who want a nice, long manga. The main heroine faces problems that are very realistic and I love that the main couple doesn't just fall in love at first sight. I admit that I first looked at this story because I was bored, but I'm definitely a fan now. I'll be one of the first to cry and scream if ever this story gets put on permanent hiatus or ever stops getting scanlated.
This manga has everything and balances it all perfectly. Character development is really great and the plot is just... OOHHMMYYGOD... Basically. The romance feels right and NOT forced, and the female lead is really likable. And, of course, the male lead (s) are just awesome, as well. Also, the art, as well as the storytelling, is phenomenal, in my opinion. Just... Just go read it, please!
Personally, I think this should really be higher on the list. This manga has all the elements of a good shoujo weaved seamlessly together. The love story was touching, passionate and at the same time, funny. Moreover, it also includes wild adventures of the characters that keeps the manga thrilling and not boring. The supporting characters were also very likeable. I hope that they'll publish an update soon and that the second season of the anime will already be released :)) Overall, this is a must-read.
7Fruits BasketWho wouldn't love this? I have not met one person who does not know about this amazing manga. It has a curse, romance, drama, and humor. And hello... Kyo Sohma is in it! He is just the definition of HOT! Tohru is also a great role model because she is nice to everyone no matter who they are and what they have done. She accepts everyone, even Akito who has hurt everyone in the story... Including Tohru herself. The romance is also adorable. To me, this is the best one out there.
This shoujo manga has just the perfect mixture of romance, life lessons, comedy, drama, and other psychological stuff. Reading this feels like you are actually with the Sohma family, you'll be heartbroken and won't wish to leave them so soon. Unlike those typical shoujo mangas where the problem is only about getting the hottest guy in school, this manga truly depicts how people are actually emotional because of real serious life problems. The author creates such that you grow with them, since she draws the characters as if their features mature at some point of the story. The chemistry between the characters doesn't feel rushed, so you'll understand completely about how they develop feelings for each other. Overall, it's the best shoujo manga I have ever read, strongly recommended!
Last year I attended a psychologist because of many reasons. One of the things I exposed to him was the fact that it bothered me to no end the fact that nobody likes how or who I am, and that I totally refuse to become anything else than what I already am. Then he told me that true change is not to become something else, but the purest form of oneself.Then, a few weeks ago, I began to read this amazing story for the second time. Is was as refreshing and as lovely as the first time I read it. It's original, has such rich and realistic characters, and the psychological development is far superior to most of the mangas (even books) I've fallen for. But this second time I realized something else - that is, the change that faces every character is exactly what I talked
Yuki and Kyo finally got rid of the suffering of their childhoods and were able to be free... to become what they always should have been, what they always were inside. When I saw this, it was true ...more
8Last GameTotally amazing. The artwork is neat and nice! Although, there are some parts that are a little bit rushed, they are still cute! Oh gods, I hope they're gonna make an anime for this. Even the manga, which is new, is already a big hit, what's more if this is an anime?One last thing... HISATO X MIKOTO forever!
I really love the art style in this and the main male lead is so fun to read about! This is definitely one of my favorite manga and I really can't wait to see how things'll end up with the protagonist. It's also got a cute love triangle that makes me all fluttery to read about.
Best magna! I really do like it. The characters are humorous and the storyline is amazing. I really do recommend this magna to shoujo interested people out there.
9Kimi ni TodokeIt's simply just a beautiful story about friendship and falling in love, overall living a life filled with ups and downs, and a chance to change.
I'm absolutely in love with this manga. Well, both the manga and anime are great. It's adorable how the story develops - The main character, Sawako, starts off as a really shy but kind girl, who is satisfied with making others happy. She just wants to be a normal girl, have friends, carry on the typical life of a student. She tries really hard but she still scares people, until Kazehaya shows up. He helps her win confidence in herself, he introduces her to new people, helps the classroom to see a new side of her, and eventually he falls in love with all the things she has to offer. Everything is perfect.The supporting cast is also great, I have to admit I hated some of the characters as they were showing up (the antagonists, of course) but even the bad guys end up being cuties.
The supporting cast is amazing, which doesn't often happen in mangas where more focus is places on the main couple. I really love every character.
V14 Comments
10Hana Yori DangoIn Hana Yori Dango, there is an incredible dynamic journey for most, if not all, the characters. Makino Tsukushi is an incredible role model to serve a her strong will and refusal to meet the superficial standards of her snobbish classmates gives readers an urgency to cheer for her as she stands up to the elite F4, the wealthy upper class, and all those that disregard her for her low status in society. Though the art style during the first few chapters are not exactly up to par, it is definitely a unique aspect of the manga's beginning. Nevertheless, the storyline and dialogue manages to detract attention from the art style, which does, in fact, progress and shape beautifully as the story develops. By the end, Hana Yori Dango is remembered for much more than just its art and plot. Yoko Kamio launches her readers through an incredible up-and-down journey of her characters and their given role in society. The central relationship between hot-headed, arrogant ...more
Yeah, best shoujo manga ever! So many emotions, so many feelings... Words are not enough to describe how good this is... Or how people so flawed can be so perfect!
Why is this not in the top five!? This manga is incredible. The characters go through so much development and the emotions they evoke from the reader... the feels are strong with this one. Left me wallowing in the feels weeks after I finished it.Although the art style can be hard to read, it really improves as the story progresses. The plot is interesting and keeps you on the edge of your chair- the tears, the laughter, the frustration, the 'hurry-up-and-kiss-already! -' it's all there. I loved it and you will too!
V10 Comments
The Contenders
11Vampire KnightIT is an amazing manga and for me reading it you really feel for the characters Yuki, Zero, Kaname you fall for them and their struggles. The love triangle is amazing and the anime was excellent. The manga has a mysterious quality about it that you get pulled in from the first page if you've never read a manga I recommend this you will not be disappointed its so good
A plot with unstoppable twists is presented with well-developed characters and beautiful drawings. Can't call myself a romance-lover but I was totally drown in the atmosphere, wished it never ended!Ah and of course not to mention the hottest vampires on earth
A hit everywhere! People who have nothing to do with Manga, love this!Vampire's have always been a hit among many, and so have hot guys batteling it out for that one, amazing girl.Vampire Knight follows your average romantic vampiric story, but the art work and characters bring it to life, to snatch 3rd place.Also, it has one of the most sucesful and satisfying love triangles ever. At one point you think she's found her Mr right, then something happens to go back to square one. A little frustrating yes, but exciting and keeps the story going at a good pace.
V9 Comments
12High School DebutTo me this is the best out of the best of what I've ever read.I fell in love with it from the first chapter and couldn't stop reading,The story is really good and the art is well done too.Without a doubt this manga is a MUST-READ.
This is my all time favorite manga! The characters weren't annoying. Also I fell in love with lead guy. You have to read this book no matter what. I literally finished this in 2 days. I strongly recommend for you to read this book.
MUST READ. MUST READ. MUST READ ALERT. The storyline is pretty unique as well!REALLY JUST GO READ THE SYNOPSIS AND THE FIRST CHAPTER. It's not that I can relate to the main character... but this manga is just... my favourite! I don't know how to describe it but I'll aggressively promote it. MUST READ.
V8 Comments
13Strobe EdgeAh~ I love the heroine. She's simply so innocent and then because of a certain event that made her interact with the boy who lots of girls adore, she ended up feeling attracted for the first time. I think this manga has a very pure romance in it since the heroine simply looks so child-like but she readily knows how to act according to how she feels. I think she is actually just an honest girl and that she is really brave. Moreover, the guy is really hot and I love him!This manga has a mild drama and kind of refreshing. It ended just good and enough. I feel happy whenever I saw this manga and hear of its name.
This shoujo lacks the drama which has become almost a standard for most shoujo mangas. This story though, shines for that itself. With a refreshingly different lead male, it tells the story of a pure and unrequited (initially) love. With great art as well, this manga is a must read!
Amazing! I loved it! You actually don't know which characters to cheer for, so it makes everything so interesting, rooting differently for everyone!
V5 Comments
14Faster Then a KissSo sexy with so little actual sexuality. The less male is very hot and appealing. And who doesn't love a secret romance? I really hope someone publishes this in English.
I like this very much... There are many handsome guys and its very interesting. It show us that true love will always together no matter how much the obstacles
Faster than a kiss was the first manga I read and it definitely was worth it! Amazing plot and wonderful characters.This has got lots and lots of comedy that make you cringe with laughter. Also the character development is done with perfection.I love the interaction between the lead characters. They have this undefinable chemistry that cannot b put into words and they look so cute together that it makes your eyeballs jump out! Plus their "secret romantic moments" will definitely make you all giddy.Highly recommended. Must read!
V8 Comments
15We Were ThereEven though reading the plot might make you think it is the stereotypical shoujo manga, it gets better each chapter. The story and art gets better as you keep reading, it is a truly moving story. If you like reading meaningful and deep manga, this is the one to try! The movie and the anime are awesome as well.
I just shared my opinions and love for Gakuen Alice and Skip Beat, and was scrolling along hardly stopping myself to comment on just about the nominated ones in here, but I just don't have the power to pass by We Were There or Bokura Ga Ita. This is also one of the best manga I've read, one of my all-time favorites as well, and a manga I can read for a million times and would be satisfied every time I finish. The plot is great and the characters were so real to themselves that I applaud the mangaka for not altering anything given that she has all the power to manipulate them, but really I feel that the characters were really real people dealing with the circumstances in their lives and that choosing to grow or lose is all up to them. I love this manga and forever will.
This must be at the top. This made me smile, laugh, cry, mad, curious, confused and startled. There were parts that really stabbed me straight to the heart and didn't make me sleep. The ending was quite abrupt but this Manga made me feel countless of emotions and it was really heavy until the end.
V4 Comments
16Tonari no Kaibutsu-kunIn English it translates to 'My little monster'This manga is a newer released one.. Maybe a a year ago. It is one of the most unique and phenomenon all love onesies you will ever one across.The two main characters are Shizuku and Haru... It's about how they meet and whole lot more. There is also an anime :) I'm up to the latest chapter of he manga and am addicted! Its definitely a must read for everyone. :)Enjoy!
The comedy is hilarious, the romance is adorable, the characters are interesting, and... What more could I ask for?!
This is my absolute favorite shoujo manga! A must read in my opinion.
V10 Comments
17Ao Haru RideLiked this because it was kind of refreshing to me when I was reading this. Great artistry and nice flow of story, while there were times that I asked why she has to be like this or that. But I really enjoyed this, which is the most important thing when reading.
This is on of the mangas that I truly loved it has drama and romance in it this is definitely a must read... Iam still expecting the next chapter... I really like the author's style and plot of her mangas
The start of the story is really nice. It gives you the really nice feels, kind of like a nostalgic and kind of sad feeling.
V15 Comments
18NanaMy 2nd one in rank. If maybe I haven't read Gakuen Alice first, Nana might have claimed the top first. This particular manga had actually opened my eyes to reality. Among all the other manga, this manga really focuses on how hard it is to live a life you have chosen with your career. It starts of with a fated meeting of two complete-opposite people and becoming best friends, following their dreams, meeting people, encountering obstacles, struggling to stand up, falling in love, choosing, making decisions, hurting each other, tragedy--- there were a lot of complications in life that was really portrayed in here. Whenever I think of this, I always end up in a trance and I can't help but empathize to the characters. Although, how great it should be if Ai Yazawa, the author, will finally continue this story until it finishes. Right now, the scans were all on hiatus and I still don't have any news of continuation.
Nana was an amazing anime. It made me cry a couple of time and it is really unique. When I was watching the anime I always taught Nana (Hachi) was going to get back together. Nana is really a awesome anime in fact it is one of my favorite and when I watch it I can sometimes relate to. The ending was good but I wished they showed Nana Osaki when she was in England. I wished she didn't chose Tamaki because all he does is cheat on her she should have gone with Nobu because he really did love her. I really think the anime was spectacular and it really is going to get you hooked. I finished watch it in 2 days. I really like it :D and whenever you watch it it's like you understand what there going through.
You try, but fail to find Manga out there like Nana. Nana is incredibly unique, and shows you how strong friendship is in a whole different way, so that is why it gets NANA (7)Nana meets Nana, and they instantly hit it off. And fate brings them together again to their liking. All of a sudden, the two have a new best friend in there lives! And that is what Nana is, the lives of two best friends who share the same name and lives. The music, celebrities and sex whirls around to make a dramatic and juicy Manga which is loved by many.
19Ghost HuntWell it's more about ghost hunting and psyches than romance in general. But it's interesting to have the female lead alternating between being irritated and enamoured with the male lead, because he is mostly ice cold and rude in real life but he often appears in her dreams like some astral projection and be borderline angel to her there. Their relationship are not boring, to say at least, both because of their obvious line of job and many of their cute moments.Additional info is that there is a big bomb somewhere on the series and because of that I have never moved on from this series at all.If you are not too much of scaredy cat, I recommend this manga.
Ghost Hunt should be in the top 3 on this list. This is a solid, stellar series. Instead of saying it's light on romance, I would say that its plot and characterization are so well done that the romantic aspect doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things. There are very few shoujo mangas out there that could be as riveting as Ghost Hunt without a blatant romantic element, which is why it's such an impressive piece of work.
V1 Comment
20Say I Love YouI wasn't so sure about this manga at first, but I fell completely in love with it. Of all the manga I read, I get most excited when a new chapter is released on this one. The side characters are amazing, too. Great character development pretty much all around.
The style is the best I've seen in manga's so far, and Yamato and Mei make a great couple :)I found Mei so easy to follow in her thoughts, and the other characters are also have a good story
Honestlyat first I wasnt sure about this manga, but when I got to read it I could drop it. I was a really good one and I highly recomend it
V2 Comments
Related Lists
List StatsUpdated 30 Jul 2016
3,000 votes154 listings4 years, 97 days old
Top Remixes (11)
1. Suki Desu Suzuki-Kun
2. Beauty Pop
3. Nagareboshi Lens
1. Hana Yori Dango
2. Gokusen
3. High School Debut
1. Gakuen Alice
2. Horimiya
3. Last Game
animedreamer
PostsAdd PostError ReportingSee a factual error in these listings? Report it .
& TheTopTens& All rights reserved.

我要回帖

更多关于 lady love 的文章

随机推荐