由大宇和网易联合开发、网易独家代理的《大富翁9》今日11点全面登陆安卓各大平台。
5月18日10:00,让我们相约360游戏《倚天屠龙记》,刀剑生涯,无忌江湖!
进入游戏体验,游戏内任意界面截图,按格式跟帖,即可有机会获得大奖!
《心跳战姬》公测开启晒游戏截图赢多重好礼!
日期名称状态下载号
05-27压测05-27公测05-27内测05-27内测05-27封测05-27内测05-27公测05-31内测06-01公测06-02内测06-03内测
日期名称号
05-2705-2705-2705-2705-2705-2605-2605-2605-26
京公网安备 86 京ICP证140355号 京网文【-109号to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Includes 82 Steam Achievements
Title: StarBreak
Genre: , , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 10 May, 2016
Play StarBreak
Free to Play
Recent updates
Version 1.2 is live today!
- XP now gained immediately from completing missions
- Animation plays when mission is complete
- Players are invulnerable after a mission is completed until they leave that map
- Server is now more robust to some errors
- Add new hats
- Temporarily lower mission player cap to 40
- Limit length of ticks on client
- Add something to somewhere
- Add a different but similar something to somewhere else
- Steam client
- OpenGL drivers without the ability to adjust VSync will now work
- Star Cathedral
- You can only enter one portal, if you home out, you can not reenter
- Portal will stay open for 20 minutes
- Annoucement of opening more obvious
- Temple of the Lost
- More ledges at the top of the boss room
- Strands
- Move boss map entrance to the top of the map and slightly increase invul time
- Vanquished
- Crystals will no longer trap Ironclads
- Loot
- Ammo pickups will say accurate numbers when using Bandoliers
- Duskwing
- Can now change direction and crouching while doing standing attacks
- Fabricator
- Make Mechanized Macron move when used on platform
- Falling will not interrupt drone summoning
More features and content coming soon!
-Crunchy Games Team
“Free Sidescrolling Permadeath MMO Is Surprisingly Fun”
About This Game
StarBreak is a unique skill-based action platformer MMO where you explore strange sci-fi worlds alongside dozens of other players, kill legions of dangerous aliens and fight epic boss battles.
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum:
Processor: 800 MHz
Memory: 512 MB RAM
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000, OpenGL support
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 512 MB available space
Minimum:
Processor: Intel 800 MHz
Minimum:
Processor: 800 MHz
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Mostly Positive
(368 reviews)
Great game, addicting, the fact that you die and lose all of your stuff is great, and makes you play more skillful and take everything into consideration.
Product received for free
Way too hard
a hard game in solo and in group you just run behind 20 guys who do everything for you... i had no fun... but maybe the endcontent is nice
Game is fun up to the point where you need Star Cathedral advance. Aka the end game.The game at that point plummets to the toilet since you have to be lucky to know when this magical portal pops which could be 3 am or 12pm.Then when it finally does pop on a time you can play you get your hopes up then just dc at load screen or better yet your screen freezes then disconnect from server.The devs with their logic decides to restrict the portal to once per account knowing that their servers are trash. Meaning you just wasted probably 2 hrs helping to unlock the Cathedral to just get dc'ed on the loading screen.Follow that with your character dying randomly from disconnects makes this game rageful for all the wrong reasons.Don't bother buying their stash space and character slots till they fix this crap~ I know I wont.
Great and Addictive side scrolling ??????me, its
addictive because of the permadeath thingGood Graphics, Its like terraria on a whole new level but focuses on combatChallenging Dungeon and BossesGreat Soundtrack, Especially on Boss Battles Not a Pay to winTo sum it all up 9/10 And also please fix the lag at Temple of the Lost Final Boss.
For a game that is free to play, i'm pleasantly surprised what it has to offer.A mixture of challenging yet rewarding feeling as u plow and conquer (or leech. i admit, i leech alot :D ) through the levels and watch yr toon grow stronger with stat boosts and gears.Sure, the permadeatch effect and losing all your gears might turn some people away, but i believe thats the beauty of the game.Its enjoyable watching raid groups being able to take down bosses together ( or fail miserably, usually.), or doing a gear run and finding tiny hidden secrets that rewards players for keeping a keen eye.Even if we usually home afterwards just before the big boss fight, that feeling that one day i'll take it down usually lingers and pushes me even further to attempt it next time.Risk/Reward system is real. For those trying to find the 'next' grinding RPG without any sense of fear that it might be gone in a blink of an eye due to a misstep or irregular boss pattern, reconsider this game.But even so, for a free game thats IMO well polished it doesnt hurt trying :)
Well I know how to waste time now.
I Dead, dead, you die and you lost everything ...I hate myself for wasting many hours in this game..... I can return if you drop the price of storage ...Fun and frustrating ..
It gets pretty intense and gives you a rush when you're one hit from death. Love it!
good somewhat but it is good the only conser is you dont lose your items when you die and bigger spaces in the invetor and stashes like really it bigger thatn us and we cant put like 20 to 30 items in it like comeon people
Fun and Free to play !!
Really solid game, difficulty is great. Wish there was a pvp arena or something tho.
ok wtf this game is pretty fun
This Game is amazing 10/10 Stars.
Good Co-op game, I like it.Pro:Not pay to win (cause you will drop your pay to win item when you are dead)Balanced gameplayFree to playDecent PlatformerGood musicGood grapicsGood respond timeEvery weapon and armor can be found in combat zone, you can totally play the whole game without paying a penny.You can change you job and gender in game without paying anything.You can also not sign in the server and play the game.
Game is Not saved when not sign in tough.Con:Sometimes its hard to see yourself, cause everybody is the same shell, and the marker isn't that visable compare to the colorful background.Game without Story - Yet.
(Words! WE DEMAND MOAR WORDS! ANY WORDS WILL DO THE TRICK!!! JUST GIVE US SOME WORDS! )Boss is extreamly hard if you are not bringing a whole company of teamates to storm it. Most new player do not have the firepower to even reach it.Everything drops when you are dead, even you paid real money for the item. (Balance! YAY!)Storage cost money, that means if you want to keep your +9999 super rifle sets when you want to grind more money and exp in lower level, you will not able to get much space to do so. Free storage space is too small, dang.EXP is only gain in dead in action, if you go through a mission without became dead you will not gaining exp, so no new level and no new shell.8/10, if the storage space is a little bit bigger, and a stoty, it will be a master piece.
Never have I heard so many moans about being ko'd before, and I love it.
Ok, Before i begin this review im just going to say that i love this game. However, in its current state it is quite annoying.Alright, Now that i got that out of the way, Lets begin shall we?Pros:-Amazing Art Style/Soundtrack-Intense Boss Battles-Perfectly Executed Permadeath Mechanic (Not For Casual Gamers)-Detailed Maps and Content-Variety of Shells (Characters) To Play as.Cons:-Very annoying premium currency that limits you to only having one character slot and one storage crate (Pretty much useless because you are going to wish you had a second character slot with all the awesome loot you find for different shells.) in which you have to pay real money to access more.-Poor leveling system which involves a charcter having to die to get any experience to level up (They have &Fixed& this issue with having exp earned after completing a mission but it is so little that it is not even worth it.)-&Shared& Loot. Now this causes some contraversy and sometimes not. I hate shared loot because you are not able to show off to your friends what &YOU& got in a zone, instead you all get it. It is not like realm where you get &Soulbound& items no.....none of that its all shared.-USELESS CURRENCY (EC). Seriously all this buys are ?????? items that you can get by going into the very first zone and the items themselves are very very overpriced.-Server issues often occur leaving shells out in the open frozen to die
Starbreak is a fantastic game, but it is lacking in many areas. I'll start with a run-down of the good:-Fantastic Music and sound design that draws the player into the atmosphere-A breath of fresh air to the mmo genre and it changes the typical formula in many ways-An amazing art style that complements the gameNow, for the negative. All of the negative problems stem from one thing: Microtransactions. The perma-death option is fantastic, but because you lose everything on death, that means you'll need to grab your spares from your stash or go back through the game to get new equipment. However, there is a lack of storage space, which can only be purchased through currency that must be purchased with real money. Similarly, since there are different characters(or &Shells&) in the game, you're going to need a LOT of storage to keep items for your previous character, and for your new one. Even if you start using a new shell, I would suggest keeping all the items from your previous one in storage in case you don't like your new shell. All these problems could be fixed wi either use the in-game currency as a way to purchase storage, or make goals to achieve in order to GAIN the purchasable currency. Also, there's barely any explanation on how to do anything or what everything is or is used for. The tutorial is great for introducing the mechanics, but not for anything else.StarBreak is an incredible experience, even if it is flawed, but I'm not sure I would pin this ENTIRELY as &pay-to-win.& More like, this is half pay to win, half traditional, and depending on which side you're on, you may or may not enjoy this game. I like the idea of this game, and I look forward to seeing how this will be refined.
Good Co-op game, I like it.Pro:Not pay to win (cause you will drop your pay to win item when you are dead)Balanced gameplayFree to playDecent PlatformerGood musicGood grapicsGood respond timeEvery weapon and armor can be found in combat zone, you can totally play the whole game without paying a penny.You can change you job and gender in game without paying anything.You can also not sign in the server and play the game.
Game is Not saved when not sign in tough.Con:Sometimes its hard to see yourself, cause everybody is the same shell, and the marker isn't that visable compare to the colorful background.Game without Story - Yet.
(Words! WE DEMAND MOAR WORDS! ANY WORDS WILL DO THE TRICK!!! JUST GIVE US SOME WORDS! )Boss is extreamly hard if you are not bringing a whole company of teamates to storm it. Most new player do not have the firepower to even reach it.Everything drops when you are dead, even you paid real money for the item. (Balance! YAY!)Storage cost money, that means if you want to keep your +9999 super rifle sets when you want to grind more money and exp in lower level, you will not able to get much space to do so. Free storage space is too small, dang.EXP is only gain in dead in action, if you go through a mission without became dead you will not gaining exp, so no new level and no new shell.8/10, if the storage space is a little bit bigger, and a stoty, it will be a master piece.
Was this review helpful?
it's like realm of the mad god combine with rockmani really like how the game have a zerg play together through the maphowever the game seem to have lack of content, you just play through the some maps, unlocking character(only 4 if i remember correctly), get better stuff, buy some cheap cosmetic it's pretty much just that
Was this review helpful?
Nice boss fights and the permadeath make this game addictive. 8/10
Was this review helpful?
Great and Addictive side scrolling ??????me, its
addictive because of the permadeath thingGood Graphics, Its like terraria on a whole new level but focuses on combatChallenging Dungeon and BossesGreat Soundtrack, Especially on Boss Battles Not a Pay to winTo sum it all up 9/10 And also please fix the lag at Temple of the Lost Final Boss.
Was this review helpful?
Great game
Was this review helpful?
pleh dis gaem or ill keel ye mumOn a serious note, the only things I don't like about this game is the tiny amount of storage you're given (6 spaces? Really?), the lack of a friend system (It's being implemented though, so that's good) and the fact that there's only 4 available shells at the moment (It gets boring after a while). But other than that...Buddy, I played 12 hours in 2 days, and you should too.
Was this review helpful?
77 people found this review funny
& Joined a dungeon& Watched as dozens of players got crushed by the Aliens& Ended up alone against a horde of them& Fought bravely and died horriblyIt felt like ****ing Starship Troopers.10/10
Was this review helpful?
6 people found this review funny
Permadeath platformer mmo. Basically the weirdest combinations of 3 words to describe a game. Starbreak is really different from the games you’re used to playing. -Tight controls, although they take some getting used to at first.-Great soundtrack. -Large scale boss battles. Think Terraria large.-Not pay2winMy thoughts as an ex-player of Realm of the Mad God:I think this game expands on the fundamental ideals of rotmg very well.There isn't too much grinding to find equipment, while in realm you need to get lucky to find potions/equipment. In Starbreak, the equivalent of stat potions are dropped frequently.Because of this, the game rewards skill by progressing you quickly, but an unskilled player will be met with permadeath. This challenges players to master the different zones and learn enemy attack patterns, and it challenges new players to reach a higher mark/defeat a higher zone every life.High end characters are a lot stronger than new ones, but not as much as they were in realm.Verdict?I think this game is great, and it can only get better as more content is added. You should try it, but keep in mind that this type of gameplay isn't for everyone.
Was this review helpful?
13 people found this review funny
Its a weird game....A sidescroller roguelike-ish MMO where no one talkes to eachother.You just run to the right and shoot monsters with your allies which die or dissapear on your journey to death one by one.And eventually you die too.
Was this review helpful?
All, in all, this is a pretty good game(not that I'm a professional reviewer or something) The gameplay's pretty fun, as you watch your allies die with no hope of saving them. Oh, but trying to level up (Currently) is very...
prettyfrickingpainfulasheck
hard. Leveling up is always...
making you want to gouge your eyes out
a bit grindy. Either way, I recommend this game.
Was this review helpful?
I recommend this title,as it's free, but not only that, it's very unique and well presented. I do believe the in game currency is far too expensive, But it is not a necessity only a convenience.Please watch my video below, as I speak about all components of the title it also may assist with your initial startup into this game.
Graphics, Very nice styilzed design, interesting enemies and worlds.
Audio , Music and ambience are not bad, weapon sounds average.
Gameplay, Nice variety on weapons and classes, boss fights are interesting encounters with different mechanics per fight.
In Game currency, Not required but would be very handy to purchase Shell storage and item stashes, I believe the price of these items currently is very expensive.
Was this review helpful?
I've been playing for 1.5 years now, ever since closed Alpha- I remember when it was just a small group of players trying to take down the Underground Base boss, repeatedly dying. When we finally did, it was the best thing ever- and that stands true to this day when it comes to bosses. The game is permadeath, so when you die you lose everything. A lot is going on at all times, and no shell really has that much defense. Ironclad may have high health and defense, but it's slow and can't dodge well- you need skill for every single shell to stay alive. This makes every accomplishment all the better, compounded by the fact that Starbreak is a multiplayer game- you can share and brag about the things you've done~I can't wait too see where this game goes, and I hope it survives. Hopefully we can still be playing years from now :3
Was this review helpful?
I would say something this game does well is that it gets you addicted. It makes grinding fun because you play with a ton of other people all working together to clear out dungeons together + their's shared loot. It has really unique gameplay and controls and its easy to get into (you dont use your ******* mouse??). Overall its a really unique game and im liking it so far, you can literally spend hours levelling up and finding gear and still not be bored.Until you die and lose everything.
Was this review helpful?
It's free and not p2w
Was this review helpful?
Pros:- Intuitive Controls- Easy to understand concept- Loot System!- Well rounded gameCons:- Not so much
Was this review helpful?
Great game with fantastic soundtrack, but dying will be your nightmare..
Was this review helpful?
Plays like Contra with RPG mechanics.Music is great and sounds are not jarring.Looks colorful.Also, don't fall behind.
Was this review helpful?
Great for refugees from Realm of the Mad God. Being a platformer it's quite a different style game than RotMG. Closest for me is the Contra series on console. The main difference being that it's MMO style so you get to run levels with tons of people. For me that makes it unique and worth giving it a shot. Especially fun if you can get a group going on voice chat.(I've been playing on browser so my time is low on Steam)
Was this review helpful?
Perma DeathSkill BasedMMOFast, Hard, Lots of people.Great fun, challenging levels.Nice art.said before... but it is not a Pay 2 Win.
Was this review helpful?
3 people found this review funny
Alright, so I played this game 3 months before steam release (played on browser) and within those 3 months I found a game that was very simplistic in design, gameplay, objective and found it very entertaining. When you first start off, it is very easy to figure out what to do and where to go. Later in the game, you find a complex system that is awesome and you learn alot more about the game. This game has a very good way of making simple things into something bigger. With only 16 dungeons in the game, it seems like a lot more and you have a lot of fun exploring these places. I would recommend this game. 10/10 would sucks these poeple's ????????s f)
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website

我要回帖

更多关于 starbreak 的文章

随机推荐