请帮忙翻译一下 ,谢谢。 - 外贸单证 -
福步外贸论坛(FOB Business Forum) |中国第一外贸论坛
& 请帮忙翻译一下 ,谢谢。
(siwon-dream)
UID 1445615
福步币 2 块
阅读权限 60
请帮忙翻译一下 ,谢谢。
within two days from date of shipment ,beneficiaries should fax or swift directly credit libanais sal.beirut, fax 电话号码 swift cliblbbx) showing&&invoice value ,bill of lading number, name of steamer, port of loading ,date of shipment, port of destination, approximate date of arrival , marks and numbers on bill of lading, our credit number ***********,and name -full address and phone numbers of shipping company&sagents at port of destination.
a copy of said fax or swift should be negotiated with documents negotiation under reserves or agents bank guarantee prohibited.
请问传真的证明该怎么写,这段话翻译是什么?主要是交单时,该怎么做文件?
delivery of present doc credit is conditioned to thepymt by bebef.of all charges and comm outside lebanon even if l/c not utilized (art 37c does not apply) as well as reimb bk charges and comm and all tlxes cost may add.
请问这是什么意思??会不会对我公司不利?
UID 521526
积分 34253
阅读权限 120
交货后2天内,受益人直接用传真或swift把invoice value ,bill of lading number, name of steamer, port of loading ,date of shipment, port of destination, approximate date of arrival , marks and numbers on bill of lading, our credit number ***********,and name -full address and phone numbers of shipping company&sagents at port of destination告知credit libanais sal.beirut,
UID 870858
积分 282480
帖子 51645
福步币 17 块
阅读权限 150
回复 #1 cee-dreamhouse 的帖子
受益人自出运日起2天内向 credit libanais sal.beirut发送传真或SWIFT电文,通知其发票金额,提单号码,船名,装运港,装运日期,目的港,预计抵达日期,提单上的唛头,我行LC号码********以及船公司在目的港的全称,地址,电话号码。
交单议付时需附上相关的传真报告副本或SWIFT电文副本。
禁止凭银行保函议付(不符点单据)
LC下费用:受益人承担黎巴嫩外的所有银行费用及时LC未使用以及偿付费用,所有的电放费用。
此LC下37C不适用。
UCP600 37C: .指示另一银行提供服务的银行有责任负担被指示方因执行指示而发生的任何佣金、手续费、成本或开支(“费用”)。
UID 1449191
阅读权限 25
回复 #1 cee-dreamhouse 的帖子
这应该是受益人证明里面的内容,按照上面做一份受益人证明就OK了
(siwon-dream)
UID 1445615
福步币 2 块
阅读权限 60
回复 #3 skyhopewang 的帖子
谢谢大家的帮助,这下我明白了。
UID 1446026
阅读权限 40
自装运后两日内,受益人通过传真或SWIFT方式告知credit libanais sal.beirut其发票金额,提单号,船名,装货港,装货日期,目的港,大约到港日期,提单上的唛头,信用证号**********以及目的港船公司的全程,地址,电话。
上述传真或是SWIFT的副本应该作为交单时的依附单据,不允许凭借银行保函议付。
(siwon-dream)
UID 1445615
福步币 2 块
阅读权限 60
L/C &TRANSSHIPMENT: NOT PERMITTED&, 如果报价是FOB 中山,驳船到香港或深圳蛇口上大船, 然后到澳洲, 做单的时候要注意那些问题以避免不符点呢?
当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是
Powered by D1scuz! && 2001-这几个句子麻烦高手帮忙翻译一下,谢谢1.ifting the heavy box, I suddenly understood that no matter how negative his words had seemed, nothing could erase his concrete act of filling the box, piece by piece, ever since I left him.2.As I _百度作业帮
这几个句子麻烦高手帮忙翻译一下,谢谢1.ifting the heavy box, I suddenly understood that no matter how negative his words had seemed, nothing could erase his concrete act of filling the box, piece by piece, ever since I left him.2.As I
这几个句子麻烦高手帮忙翻译一下,谢谢1.ifting the heavy box, I suddenly understood that no matter how negative his words had seemed, nothing could erase his concrete act of filling the box, piece by piece, ever since I left him.2.As I look back, it’s clear that he had deliberately kept all of that hidden from us to avoid spoiling our fun3.As the years went by, his expressions of doubt in response to my unspoken pleas for a father’s blind faith became predictable.4.I remember how that social worker would poke around the house, wrinkling her nose at the coal dust on the chilly linoleum floor, shaking her head at the bugs crawling over the dirty dishes in the sink5.We would stand out there on the back porch and hand out the food like we were in charge of helping . and then we would take the food they brought us in return.6.Poor is a state of mind you never grow out of, but being broke is just a temporary condition7.Probably not since Donald Barthelme began publishing in the 1960s had a story writer generated such a fuss in the literary world
1.抬起盒子的一瞬间,我忽然理解了不管他的话听上去有多么消极,没有什么能够抹去他一片片填满盒子的具体动作,即使我离开了他2.当我回想时,清晰的明白他已经不经意的记住了全部那些,为避免破坏我们快乐而被隐藏的的事情请教各位帮忙翻译一下以下做工,谢谢_服装百事通
当前位置: &
& 请教各位帮忙翻译一下以下做工,谢谢
悬赏:5请教各位帮忙翻译一下以下做工,谢谢
距离问题结束还有:0小时0分
1、FAGGOTTING
2、ROLLED RAW EDGE BAND
3、BLING HEM
4、3/8" BAND WITH 1/4" OVER EDGE
5、FRENCH SEAM
6、BIAS CHIFFON AND SELF RAW EDGE BAND WITH ZIG ZAG TOP STITCH
7、2 PLY CLEAN FINISH BAND WITH& SINGLE NEEDLE STITCHING
8、SHIRRING
9、UNDER STITCH WITH ZIG ZAG
11、1/8" TURN BACK CLEAN FINISH
12、INSIDE BINDING WITH SINGLE NEEDLE STITCH
13、PURL MERROW
提问者:等级:试用期 一级
问题回答 共1条
1、FAGGOTTING&&-------装饰缝缝
2、ROLLED RAW EDGE BAND----包边
3、BLING HEM------ 卷下摆
4、3/8" BAND WITH 1/4" OVER EDGE ---用1/4”针迹缝3/8”的带
5、FRENCH SEAM----法式缝,即来去缝
6、BIAS CHIFFON AND SELF RAW EDGE BAND WITH ZIG ZAG TOP STITCH
----斜纹薄绸和本色面料边用之字形整线
7、2 PLY CLEAN FINISH BAND WITH& SINGLE NEEDLE STITCHING
----用单针切线整2层边(要做光)
8、SHIRRING----抽褶
9、UNDER STITCH WITH ZIG ZAG -----在之字形缝线下
10、TUCKS ----打褶
11、1/8" TURN BACK CLEAN FINISH ----1/8”翻折线做光
12、INSIDE BINDING WITH SINGLE NEEDLE STITCH ----在内缝上用单针切线
13、PURL MERROW----花式缝缝(具体根据资料来定)
等级:助理 - 二级
服装加工订单推荐
这些帖子刚刚被看过
这些资料刚刚被下载
这些图片刚刚被浏览各位各位,急,帮忙翻译一下下面的这篇文章,谢谢Lei FengLei Feng was a model soldier, On December 1 8,1940, he was born in a poor peasant family in a little mountain village of Hunan Province. He didn't go to school till 1950. At the a_百度作业帮
各位各位,急,帮忙翻译一下下面的这篇文章,谢谢Lei FengLei Feng was a model soldier, On December 1 8,1940, he was born in a poor peasant family in a little mountain village of Hunan Province. He didn't go to school till 1950. At the a
各位各位,急,帮忙翻译一下下面的这篇文章,谢谢Lei FengLei Feng was a model soldier, On December 1 8,1940, he was born in a poor peasant family in a little mountain village of Hunan Province. He didn't go to school till 1950. At the age of 18, he worked as a steel worker. He was often praised for his good job. On January 8, 1960, he joined the army. In the same year, he joined the Communist Party. He loved the Party and the people, and constantly did good for others. As a result, he became a model soldier.After his death, Chairman Mao called on the people to "Learn from Comrade Lei Feng". The whole nation were moved by his deeds. Lei Feng's spirit will live in our hearts forever. 速度哦,一定要快,急用
雷锋雷锋是一个模范军人8,,他出生在一个贫穷的农民家庭在湖南省的小山村.他没去上学,直到1950年.在18岁,他担任过钢铁工人.他经常称赞他的工作. 1月8日,1960年,他加入了军队.同年,他加入了共产党.他爱党和人民,不断为他人做良好.因此,他成了一个模型士兵.他去世后,毛主席号召人民“向雷锋同志学习”.整个民族是他的事迹感动.雷锋精神将永远活在我们心中.
雷锋雷锋是一个模范军人8,,他出生在一个贫穷的农民家庭在湖南省的小山村。他没去上学,直到1950年。在18岁,他担任过钢铁工人。他经常称赞他的工作。 1月8日,1960年,他加入了军队。同年,他加入了共产党。他爱党和人民,不断为他人做良好。因此,他成了一个模型士兵。他去世后,毛主席号召人民“向雷锋同志学习”。整个民族是他的事迹感动。雷锋精神将永远活在我们心中。...
雷锋雷锋是一个模范战士。日,他出生于一个湖南省小山村的农民家庭。他直到1950年那年才上学。18岁那年,他成为一名钢铁工人。他经常因为工作做得好而受表扬。日,雷锋去参军。同一年,他加入了中国共产党。他热爱党和人民,他一直为别人做好事。结果,他成为了一名模范战士。雷锋牺牲以后,毛主席倡导大家向雷锋同志学习。整个民族都被他的行为感动。雷锋精神将永...单证方面的英语翻译 谁能帮忙翻译一下 谢谢了5. Marine insurance policies or certificates in negotiable form for 110% full CIF invoice value covering All Risks and War Risks as per ocean marine cargo clause of the people’s Insuranc_百度作业帮
单证方面的英语翻译 谁能帮忙翻译一下 谢谢了5. Marine insurance policies or certificates in negotiable form for 110% full CIF invoice value covering All Risks and War Risks as per ocean marine cargo clause of the people’s Insuranc
单证方面的英语翻译 谁能帮忙翻译一下 谢谢了5. Marine insurance policies or certificates in negotiable form for 110% full CIF invoice value covering All Risks and War Risks as per ocean marine cargo clause of the people’s Insurance Company of China dated 1/1/1981 with extended cover up to Singapore with claims payable at destination in the currency of draft. 6. Packing list in duplicate detailing the complete inner packing specification and contents of each package.7. We hereby engage with the drawer, endorsers and bona-fide holders of drafts drawn under and in compliance with the terms of the credit that such drafts, if drawn and negotiated within the validity of this credit, shall be duly honored on due presentation and delivery of documents as specified. 8. Evidencing shipment of 1000 cartons of basketball from Shanghai to Hong Kong by sea not later than Aug.15th, 2003 with shipments and transshipment allowed. 9. All documents must be presented to the negotiating bank within 15 days after the date of issuance of the shipping documents but within the validity of the credit. 10. We hereby issue this Document Credit in your favor. It is subject to the Uniform Customs and Practice for Documentary Credit (1993 Revision, International Chamber of Commerce, Paris, France, publication No.500) and engages us in accordance with the terms of Article 9 thereof.
5.海洋运输保险单或凭证议付形式,按到岸价发票金额110%按照中国人民保险公司日的海洋运输货物条款投保一切险和战争险,保险责任延长至新加坡,在目的地以汇票的货币索赔.6.装箱单一式两份,列明每个包裹的完整的内包装规格和内容.7.我们特此向按照信用证条款签发的汇票的出票人,背书人及善意持票人保证,汇票如果在信用证的有效期内出票和议付,于提交时承担付款责任.8.证明1000箱篮球经海运不迟于日从上海运到香港,允许装运和转船.9.所有单据应在装运单据签发的15天内,信用证的有效期内,提交给议付行.10.我们特此签发以你方为受益人的这份信用证,是根据《跟单信用证统一惯例》(1993年修订本,法国巴黎国际商会第500号出版物)为标准,并服从第9项相关条款的规定.

我要回帖

更多关于 别人帮忙怎么谢谢人家 的文章

随机推荐