parental control settings denied access 下载的刺客信条2怎么弄

Stack Overflow is a question and answer site for professional and enthusiast programmers. It's 100% free.
Yesterday I installed Windows 8 and am now trying to understand why I am getting an "Access Denied" message when accessing localstorage. The page is being served on the same PC with the browser (http://localhost). My feeling is that one of the security settings in IE 10 is wrong, but I haven't figured out which one.
The line of JavaScript code triggering the error is:
if(window.localStorage.getItem('phone') == null)
The code works fine in the latest version of Chrome.
40.4k62761
Our users were having issues with web sites using the LocalStorage feature (including Twitter) on Windows 8 with IE 10. When accessing one of these sites with the F12 Developer Tools open, a SCRIPT5: Access is denied message appeared on the console.
After working with Microsoft support, we identified the cause. It turned out to be a problem with the settings on the C:\Users\username\Appdata\LocalLow folder in their user profile.
Each folder on your computer has an integrity setting. More information about the purpose of this setting is here:
The integrity setting on the AppData\LocalLow folder (and its subfolders) in each user's profile is supposed to be set to "Low" (hence the name). In our case, the integrity level was not set correctly on this folder. To rectify the problem, run the following command in a command prompt window:
icacls %userprofile%\Appdata\LocalLow /t /setintegritylevel (OI)(CI)L
(If there is more than one user account on the computer and the other users are having the same issue, the command needs to be run under each affected user's account.)
As for how this setting got changed in the first place? In our case, it was caused by a problem in the customized Windows 8 image we deployed to our workstations. For others that are having the issue, my research has revealed that the use of a "system cleaner" utility may be to blame.
Try enabling the Enhanced Protected Mode in the IE settings, under the Advanced tab, in the Security sub-list. This enables the Microsoft XSS filter. I had similar issues when logging into SE, and fetching google+ notifications, and my first workaround was starting IE with admin privileges. But I think the EP mode will do the trick in your case too.
Related links:
Mark Russinovich always says: "when in doubt, use ":
localStorage data gets stored in XML files in the following folder:
C:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\DOMStore
A profile of the file activity while reproducing the issue can tell you if the problem is caused by missing file access permissions or maybe even an anti-virus program.
I can reproduce the error by adding the read-only attribute to "DOMStore\container.dat". You should check if all file/folder permissions and attributes are set correctly. On my machine, admins and my own account have full permission for the mentioned folder.
Doubtless there might be many causes of the same symptoms, but here is what fixed this issue for me.
I had just one of many Windows 7 PCs with IE11 exhibiting the symptom of "Access Denied" on attempting any JavaScript involving window.localStorage from otherwise reputable and well-behaved web sites.
Use of Process Explorer revealed that the proximal cause was an ACCESS DENIED when taskhost.exe (acting on behalf of Internet Explorer) tried to open DOMStore\container.dat for Generic Read-Write.
In fact, it was worse than that: if I deleted container.dat, the same ACCESS DENIED occurred, even through the file did not exist any more.
And, if I deleted the (hidden) DOMStore folder, when taskhost.exe attempted to recreate it, that received ACCESS DENIED as well.
After two days of chasing false leads, the final solution was this:
The registry entry:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\5.0\LowCache\Extensible Cache\DOMStore\CachePath
(do note the LowCache in that string) was incorrectly set to:
%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\DOMStore
when it should be:
%USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\DOMStore
with the consequence that low-integrity localStorage requests were being directed to medium-integrity regions of AppData disk storage, thus generating ACCESS DENIED errors, and killing the use of JavaScript window.localStorage.
This registry entry must have been wrong for many years: perhaps a side-effect of enthusiastic take-up of buggy platform previews and so on.
This error survived a total removal and re-installation of IE11.
There is a similar-looking registry entry for the medium-integrity cache:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\5.0\Cache\Extensible Cache\DOMStore\CachePath
and that is correctly left as:
%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\DOMStore
and should not be changed.
This issue may also be caused by having missing or corrupted registry entries.
does not resolve the issue, the , and the , run the below commands to re-register IE in the profile:
32 Bit OS:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ie4uinit.exe -BaseSettings
64 Bit OS:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ie4uinit.exe -BaseSettings
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ie4uinit.exe -BaseSettings
for more details.
Go to Tools/Internet Options/Advanced and under 'Security' select 'Enable DOM Storage' checkbox. This should fix the problem
I added the websites involved to the Trusted Sites section of IE and have not received the error again.
Your Answer
Post as a guest
Post as a guest
By posting your answer, you agree to the
Not the answer you're looking for?
Browse other questions tagged
Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled大神求助啊,玩刺客信条提示家长控制限制了_刺客教条吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:121,299贴子:
大神求助啊,玩刺客信条提示家长控制限制了
我控制面板里面根本就没有这一选项,怎么解决这问题啊,我电脑是WIN7 64位
大神在哪里
这还是第一次听说
无图无真相   -- no papapa,no hahaha。
正版?uplay限制?
哟只会在上那种网站的时候提示
育碧什么时候增加了防沉迷系统了?
育碧良心啊
家长控制是什么⊙▽⊙
你一定干了什么不好的事
这TM都可以啊
换一个电脑账户
百度试试吧
FBI WARNING:Parental control setting denied access!
百度有不少解决方案。。。
因为是盗版
内&&容:使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。&或您的位置:&-&-> -& Access Denied 4.00
同类周下载排行
软件授权:共享版 
软件大小:523KB
人气指数:
软件语言:英文
软件评级:
运行环境:Win9x/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003
更新时间: 16:39:23
出 品 人:&&
软件合集:
  是一个安全保护程序,它会在启动时要求每个想使用电脑的人执行登录的工作,在电脑启动时,你的电脑会要求使用者输入使用者名称和密码(或者只输入密码),如果输入的是无效的使用者名称或密码,你的电脑便会拒绝这个人使用电脑。你可以编辑使用者名称及其密码清单,以开放使用权给你信任的人,这样一来,你也可以得知是谁在什麽时候登录使用了你的电脑。当只有你自己一个人会使用你的电脑时,你也可以设定在启动时只提示要求输入密码(不必输入使用者名称)。可支持450个使用者。
热门软件推荐
热门安卓应用推荐
牛华网推荐

我要回帖

更多关于 刺客信条大革命 的文章

随机推荐