my tinyumbrella64位下载 pet游戏下载

iTunes 的 App Store 中的“A Pretty Little Pet Pony Princess : My Temple of Candy Unicorn FREE”
正在打开 iTunes Store。如果 iTunes 不自动打开,在 Dock 或 Windows 桌面上点击 iTunes 图标。进度指示器
正在打开 iBooks Store。如果 iBooks 未打开,请在 Dock 中打开 iBooks App。进度指示器
如要轻松整理及新增数码媒体收藏,iTunes 是全世界最简单的工具。
我们在您的电脑上找不到 iTunes。 如要下载 Michael Lim 的免费 App A Pretty Little Pet Pony Princess : My Temple of Candy Unicorn FREE,请立即获取 iTunes。
已经有 iTunes 了? 现在点击「我有 iTunes」以打开 iTunes。
A Pretty Little Pet Pony Princess : My Temple of Candy Unicorn FREE
开发商:Michael Lim
Game Center
打开 iTunes 以购买和下载 App。
Angel the Unicorn and her Pretty Little Pet Pony Princesses and Princes have returned!
Come join us in this super crazy and sweet adventure as they have landed in the magical Temple of Candy land.
They are looking to get their appetites satisfied with some sweet candy, but are approached by the Monsters guarding the Temple of Candy.
Help them defeat these monsters and collect as many of these awesome candies.**New Multiplayer feature -Play with others or even with friends on Facebook to see who may achieve the highest score!!!In A Pretty Little Pet Pony Princess : My Temple of Candy Unicorn you must-Battle the Monsters guarding the Temple of Candy while shooting the magical blades-Challenge yourself by getting yourself a high score on the leaderboard!-Collect the Sweet Candies to help unlock the other unicorn and pony friends-Fun amazing graphics that you will have tons of fun withGet this game while it is Free!!!!
用户购买的还有
此 App 专为 iPhone 和 iPad 设计免费类别: 版本: 1.0大小: 30.4 MB语言: 英语开发商: Michael Lim兼容性: 需要 iOS 4.3 或更高版本。与 iPhone、iPad、iPod touch 兼容。 此 App 已针对 iPhone 5 优化。
&&&&&7 份评分
热门 App 内购买项目
Unlock all Characters & Remove All Ads?18.00
更多Michael Lim产品当前位置: >
我的宠物熊猫 My Pet Pandingo
类型:益智休闲
版本:1.5,1.6,2.1,2.2
温馨提示:推荐下载苹果正版应用,即下即用
我的宠物熊猫(My Pet Pandingo)是一款Android平台休闲益智小游戏。他渴望和平,并最终落户,目前在漂亮的宠物沙龙工作。没人都知道,他有诀窍和魔法天赋。他是一个非常有才华的魔术
(已有0条评论)
你还可以输入200字
Copyright ?
Copyright @
琵琶网 All Rights Reserved厦门市舜邦网络科技有限公司
闽网文【-031号& 闽ICP备号-2&ICP许可证:闽B2-同类热门推荐
开发商的其他应用
回复可能会在缓存5分钟后显示
&, all rights reserved.
厦门同步网络有限公司、厦门同步掌上互娱软件技术有限公司&&
地址:厦门市思明区软件园二期望海路10号之三3F&&
同步助手是最安全易用的苹果手机助手,是iPhone、iPad、iTouch的管理工具,可以下载游戏、软件、壁纸、铃声资源,玩苹果就用同步助手!
本功能所涉及内容均由CP提供,提供内容的CP已承诺承担由于内容的合法性及健康性所引起的争议和法律责任。

我要回帖

更多关于 tiny dungeon汉化下载 的文章

随机推荐