被挂射到钱了,然后收到了SC Admin Ban Reportpsv被ban怎么办办

老公看报纸老婆口交的av,女囚肛射
友情链接:被挂射到钱了,然后收到了SC Admin Ban Report怎么办_百度知道
被挂射到钱了,然后收到了SC Admin Ban Report怎么办英语翻译What is the correct method for getting admin' help in game?Talk in ooc chat with all caps so they see it.Make an advert.Use /report or /re What should you do if you have an awesome suggestion?PM any of the current admins online.Explain it_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译What is the correct method for getting admin' help in game?Talk in ooc chat with all caps so they see it.Make an advert.Use /report or /re What should you do if you have an awesome suggestion?PM any of the current admins online.Explain it
英语翻译What is the correct method for getting admin' help in game?Talk in ooc chat with all caps so they see it.Make an advert.Use /report or /re What should you do if you have an awesome suggestion?PM any of the current admins online.Explain it through local OOC,global OOC,advert or /report.Suggest it on the forum with proper details.If you're bored and want to deathmatch,what would you do?Buy a weapon and start the killing spree.Log out or connect to a dm server.Form a gang which results in wars.How do you properly speak OOC (Out of character)?Use the local (default or /L) like ordinary.Say "ooc" before you start.Use /b or add brackets ( (( )) ) to wrap your text up.Which of the following /me commands are used properly?/me roleplays./me laughs./me need guns?How should you park your car properly?Drive slowly towards the pavement and park on the side Pedal to the metal,knocking a few poles over in the process.Jump out of the car in the middle of the road If you are being shot at but you dont want to die...You will press Esc to stop your HP going down You will disconnect and relog when you are ready You will attempt to escape or survive in a Roleplay manner Are you a human?Yes No Spaceholder What is our policy on hackers?Instant level 4 admin Free $300,000 in-game.Instant ban.No questions asked.Is it right to kill someone in game for real life arguement?Yes,he is my friend,I can kill him.I shouldn't do that,it's not an example of good roleplay.I can kill whoever i want for no reason.
什么是正确的方法帮助管理者得到的比赛了吗?在所有承ooc聊天,所以他们看见它.做的广告.使用/报告或者/你应该做什么,如果你有一个令人敬畏的建议吗?任何现有的下午管理员网络.解释它通过当地OOC OOC、广告、全球或/报告.建议在论坛上有适当的细节.如果你觉得无聊,想异常时,你会怎么办?买武器和开始疯狂屠杀.日志或连接到一个数据服务器.出它的结果在战争中.你如何正确的个性OOC讲话(?)使用本地(默认或/ L)像普通的.说“ooc”开始之前.使用/ b或者增加括号(())把您的文本.下列哪种/我命令正常吗?(我roleplays.(我笑了.(我需要枪?你应如何把你的车?慢慢开向人行道,公园脚踏板,把几两极的过程.跳下车半途中 如果你正在瞄准,但是你不想死……你会按Esc停止你的HP降落你要断开和relog当你已经准备好了你会逃跑企图或生存在一个Roleplay方式你是一个人吗?是的没有Spaceholder我们的政策是什么在黑客呢?即时四级管理员自由的30万美元.即时禁令.没有问题.它是对杀害他人在游戏中所学到的东西运用到实际生活的争吵吗?是的,他是我的朋友,我可以杀死他.我不能这么做,这不是一个好的roleplay的例子.我可以同你去.我指点谁想要杀毫无理由的.
什么是正确方法为得到admin帮助在比赛?
谈话在ooc闲谈用所有盖帽,因此他们看它。
做一个广告。
使用/report或/re
什么,如果您有一个令人敬畏的建议,您应该做?
其中任一PM在网上当前admins。
通过地方OOC、全球性OOC、广告或者/report解释它。
建议它在论坛与适当的细节。
如果您乏味并且想要deathmatch,您会做什么?
买武器并且开...撸啊撸母子激情,欧美另类情色表演
友情链接:

我要回帖