3design的缺点和电脑雕刻笔笔

Don Norman: 3 ways good design makes you happy | Talk Video |
You have JavaScript disabled
For the best experience, please turn JavaScript on.
Subtitles available in
30 languages
Your impact
Share this talk and
track your influence!
In this talk from 2003, design critic Don Norman turns his incisive eye toward beauty, fun, pleasure and emotion, as he looks at design that makes people happy. He names the three emotional cues that a well-designed product must hit to succeed.
Cognitive scientist and design critic
Don Norman studies how real people interact with design, exploring the gulf between what a designer intends and what a regular person actually wants. His work has resulted in some classic books, including &The Design of Everyday Things.&
Similar topics
This talk was presented at an official TED conference, and was featured by our editors on the home page.
Related talks
Learn more
38 comments
Enthusiastically agree? Respectfully beg to differ?
Have your say here.
characters remaining
to add comments.
Sort comments byJFFS3 design issues_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
JFFS3 design issues
J​F​F​S,​ ​t​h​e​ ​J​o​u​r​n​a​l​l​i​n​g​ ​F​l​a​s​h​ ​F​i​l​e​ ​S​y​s​t​e​m​ ​v​e​r​s​i​o​n​ ,​ ​i​s​ ​w​i​d​e​l​y​ ​u​s​e​d​ ​i​n​ ​t​h​e​ ​e​m​b​e​d​d​e​d​ ​s​y​s​t​e​m​s​ ​w​o​r​l​d​.​ ​I​t​ ​w​a​s​ ​d​e​s​i​g​n​e​d​ ​f​o​r​ ​r​e​l​a​t​i​v​e​l​y​ ​s​m​a​l​l​ ​f​l​a​s​h​ ​c​h​i​p​s​ ​a​n​d​ ​h​a​s​ ​s​e​r​i​o​u​s​ ​p​r​o​b​l​e​m​s​ ​w​h​e​n​ ​i​t​ ​i​s​ ​u​s​e​d​ ​o​n​ ​l​a​r​g​e​ ​f​l​a​s​h​ ​d​e​v​i​c​e​s​.​ ​U​n​f​o​r​t​u​n​a​t​e​l​y​,​ ​t​h​e​s​e​ ​s​c​a​l​a​b​i​l​i​t​y​ ​p​r​o​b​l​e​m​s​ ​a​r
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢團購項目已放進購物車
Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/groupbuy/public_html/index.php:255) in /home2/groupbuy/public_html/page/deal_detail.php on line 310
送禮精選:SwEet DeSiGn酒瓶雕刻服務 3種金漆+可卡通化人物
$188起享【SwEet DeSiGn酒瓶雕刻服務】雕刻酒瓶成獨一無二紀念禮品!讓酒瓶化身「傳情達意」禮品,贈上無限祝福、由心感激!包括:精選法國/西班牙紅酒 + 原木酒盒包裝!可選由專業畫家卡通化人物,更有三種金漆顏色選擇!適合作結婚、生日、紀念日等各種節日禮物!(價值:$388)
購買成立!!
自選紀念照片/圖片製作,製作出動人的酒瓶雕刻!
亦可刻上感人字句,觸動身邊家人/情人
人手繪畫,頭像可卡通化,更Q更可愛
與別不同、獨一無二的心意禮品/紀念品
25款指定圖案供選擇!
中英文共16款字型供選擇!
附有原木酒盒精美包裝
金色、銀色、藍色,三色供選擇!
只需10-14天內即可取貨!
適合作新婚禮物、各式紀念日、節日賀禮等!
Facebook專頁:
條款及細則
有效日期 : 由即日起 ~
必須憑優惠券列印本換領
所有港鐵沿線交收&(羅湖站除外)
請經電郵到&,並留下聯絡號碼及優惠券編號,商戶將於2天內回覆
辦工時間:星期一至日 上午9:00至下午8:00
預約一經確認,10-14個工作天內可取製成品
如需選擇一款顏色以上雕刻,需另加 $30 (取貨時面收)
如需加錢升級酒瓶禮盒,請於預約時說明,費用將於取貨時面收
客人請自備購物袋
優惠券不可兌換現金或找贖,亦不可與其他優惠同時使用
商戶保留最終決定權
SwEet DeSiGn
電話: (AMIGO)
Facebook專頁:
暫無過往瀏覽記錄【雕刻机手柄索嘴配件 玉石刻字笔配件 雕刻机夹具2.35/3.0】雕刻机手柄索嘴配件 玉石刻字笔配件 雕刻机夹具2.35/3.0价格 - 中国供应商
您好,欢迎回来
您好,欢迎来到中国供应商!
当前位置:
&雕刻机手柄索嘴配件 玉石刻字笔配件 雕刻机夹具2.35/3.0
雕刻机手柄索嘴配件 玉石刻字笔配件 雕刻机夹具2.35/3.0
订货量(个)
发 &货&期:不限
供货总量:0把(个)
最小起订量:
联系人:彭超先生
经营模式:
中国 广东 佛山市南海区 里水镇白塔工业大道
主营产品:
供应信息分类
联系人:彭超
职 位 :经理
地 址 :中国 广东 佛山市南海区 里水镇白塔工业大道
价格:面议
价格:¥17.99
价格:¥9.99
价格:¥1.99
加工定制:否
产品别名:手柄夹头
材质:工具钢
规格:2.35夹头,3.00夹头,任选2支夹头,任选3支夹头
品牌:GONGSHENG
型号:DKJ-SZ-2.35/3.0
雕刻机手柄索嘴配件 玉石刻字笔配件 雕刻机夹具2.35/3.0
本公司电子机索嘴现正在做促销,欢迎选购。请看细节图注意事项:&因为现在的物流太粗手粗脚了,长途运输货物出现问题也不是卖家可以控制的,所以麻烦亲们在提货时当场检查货物的件数是否够,一般卖家都会在主要大件上标明件数的。另外请检查货物的外观,如果有明显磨损、碰坏等,请亲先别急着提货,因为物流是您签收后就完全不负责的,应当场告知当地物流和打电话通知卖家,由发货地的物流与提货地物流交涉,这样日后的赔偿才可以较为保证。如果亲没有在当场检查件数、外观等就已经签收,回去再提出缺少货物、外观破损等,卖家也是很难处理的,如果所有物流的问题都由卖家负担的话,卖家也很难再提供质优价宜的商品为广大顾客服务了,请亲们体谅啊。&&&退换货须知:&我们销售的机械设备、电动工具、工具、耗材等保证质量符合规范的要求,能正常使用,如果出现质量问题一定会负责到底。但是亲们的使用习惯、操作方法千差万别,我们不能保证亲一定适合使用。特别是大、重的机械类,长途运输来回运费不便宜,请亲们考虑清楚自己是否适合使用才拍,不必草率做决定的哦。&对于一经使用会有磨损、使用痕迹、短缺等影响二次销售的商品,如果不是商品质量问题,使用过以后,是不符合淘宝关于“七天无理由退换”条件的,亲是不能以这个理由退换货的哦。为了避免双方在退换货问题上浪费太多的时间和增加太多不必要的麻烦,对于此类商品请亲了解清楚确实适合自己使用才决定购买,也请抱有“运过来试一试,不合适随便可以退”想法的亲免拍了。&&&配送说明:&1.机械类产品及其耗材,多为【大而且重】的商品,为节约运输成本,默认以【全国公路货物运输】的方式发货,若有特殊需求,请提前与店家联系说明;&2.因目的地不同,商品总重量也可能不同,每笔交易的运费各不相同,店家无法给出确切的运费。为【避免出现运费价差】,给客户带来不必要的损失,以上产品【报价不包含运费】,运费依行业惯例须由【买家提货时自行支付】。&3.机械类产品交易中,订单有先后、备货依库存、包装需时间,因此请拍下付款后,预留3天时间给店家发货,店家承诺将尽最快的速度发货,如因故无法按时发货,也将提前跟买家联系说明。&
广州共胜商贸有限公司经销批发的金刚砂工具、电子雕刻机、水切机、打孔机、震动抛光机、吊磨机、打磨抛光材料、横机、锣机、手镯成型机畅销消费者市场,在消费者当中享有较高的地位,公司与多家零售商和代理商建立了长期稳定的合作关系。广州共胜商贸有限公司经销的金刚砂工具、电子雕刻机、水切机、打孔机、震动抛光机、吊磨机、打磨抛光材料、横机、锣机、手镯成型机品种齐全、价格合理。广州共胜商贸有限公司实力雄厚,重信用、守合同、保证产品质量,以多品种经营特色和薄利多销的原则,赢得了广大客户的信任。
主营产品或服务:
主营行业:
经营模式:
注册资本:
公司成立日期:
公司所在地:
中国 广东 佛山市南海区 里水镇白塔工业大道
企业类型:
中国 广东 佛山市南海区 里水镇白塔工业大道
广州共胜商贸有限公司
价格:¥87.99
价格:¥2.69
日-30日上海新国际博览中心
日-29日上海新国际博览中心
日-25日义乌国际博览中心
日-18日中国进出口商品交易会展馆(琶洲展馆)
日-31日临沂商城国际会展中心
日-20日中国进出口商品交易会展馆
日-31日中国国际展览中心(老馆)
日-18日中国进出口商品交易会展馆
日-28日上海新国际博览中心
日-16日上海世博展览馆
日-18日中国进出口商品交易会展馆
日-23日国家会展中心(上海)
免责声明:
本商铺内所展现的雕刻机手柄索嘴配件 玉石刻字笔配件 雕刻机夹具2.35/3.0信息及其他相关信息均由商铺所属企业自行提供,信息的真实性、准确性和合法性由商铺所属企业完全负责。中国供应商对此不承担任何保证责任。
友情提醒:
建议您在购买相关产品前务必确认供应商资质及产品质量,过低的价格有可能是虚假信息,请谨慎对待,谨防欺诈行为。
地址:中国 广东 佛山市南海区 里水镇白塔工业大道&&
按拼音检索:
技术支持:diy project: giant paper flowers from ruche | Design*Sponge
diy project: giant paper flowers from ruche
You may remember
of our lovely
. Her huge paper blooms made such a splash that she started
and just recently Brittany wrote a great article for
about the paper flower trend. I’m thrilled that this is
I adore anything made in exaggerated scale, so I feel that the more giant flowers and plants there are in the world, the better.
This particular giant-flower DIY project comes from the creative team at . They decided to make these giant fantasy flowers for their spring lookbook, which is aptly titled “Enchantment.” Read below for the story of how this project came to be, and find the full tutorial after the jump. Thanks for sharing this awesome DIY, Ruche team, and thank you, Brittany, for being on the forefront of such a cool trend :) Enjoy! —
Our creative team brainstormed ways to turn our spring lookbook, Enchantment, into a daydream. When the idea of oversized flowers came about, we couldn’t wait to make them a reality! Josh, the CFO of Ruche, used his engineering background to design the stems, and with the help of additional Ruche team members, they created them by hand at our warehouse. Surrounded by tissue paper and scissors, our talented set-design interns designed and created the rest of the flower pieces at our warehouse. Once they were finished, the whimsical daydream came to life. —
Read the full how-to after the jump!
plastic cups
approx. 5” wide stucco corner
approx. 20-gauge tie wire
gloves and wire cutters
tape, glue, and scissors
tissue paper
dried moss
Instructions
Making the stem:
1. Determine how many flowers you’re going to make and pour cement into the corresponding number of plastic cups. Let harden.
2. Purchase stucco corner (sturdy wire) from your local hardware store. The pieces we used were 5” in width.
3. Cut the wire into desired stem lengths. We varied each stem from 3 to 8 feet high. Remember to protect your hands with gloves!
4. Use the cement cups as a base and mold the wire into stems.
5. Cover the wire stems with tape for a smooth surface.
6. Glue layers of tissue paper onto the surface until the entire stem is covered.
Making the leaves:
1. Purchase approximately 20-gauge tie wire from your local hardware store and cut into desired lengths. Remember to leave extra length at the end (to attach to the stem later).
2. Twist pieces of wire together to form the leaf base.
3. Cut layers of tissue paper into leaf shapes.
4. Glue the layers together around the wire base.
5. Poke the leaves into the stems.
Making the flowers:
1. Cut layers of tissue paper into petals of various sizes.
2. Form the smallest petals into a bouquet. Tape the bouquet’s stem to keep the layers together.
3. Add the next layer of petals and tape and repeat until you have reached the desired size.
4. For the flower centers, cut circles out of tissue paper, scrunch the edges, and glue two layers together.
5. Glue moss into the center of the circles.
6. Attach the center to the petals, and the flower is complete.
7. Use zip ties to attach the flower to the stem.
You’re done!
Sorry for my english… Where can I find what is glued in the middle of the flower : the brown texture ? I’m in France, so that would be easier to find this on internet. Thany you !
Subcomment Here
YOU'RE ON OUR LIST.

我要回帖

更多关于 电动雕刻笔 的文章

随机推荐