从前有个人不喜欢我他有皇帝的命运后来却变成了乞丐的故事

乞丐的故事_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
乞丐的故事
从​前​有​一​个​乞​丐​每​天​出​门​乞​讨​,​他​很​想​过​正​常​人​的​生​活​,​于​是​他​总​要​乞​讨​一​些​粮​食​积​攒​起​来​。​可​是​他​积​攒​了​好​多​年​,​他​的​粮​仓​还​是​只​有​那​么​一​点​米​。​他​不​明​白​是​怎​么​回​事​,​于​是​他​打​算​弄​个​明​白​。
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢英语翻译穷人和上帝的故事从前有个人叫史密斯,他非常信仰上帝.后来发大水了,别人都跑到高位置去了,他却说:我信仰上帝,上帝会救我的,随即他爬上了屋顶.不一会儿大水漫过了屋脊,水马_百度作业帮
英语翻译穷人和上帝的故事从前有个人叫史密斯,他非常信仰上帝.后来发大水了,别人都跑到高位置去了,他却说:我信仰上帝,上帝会救我的,随即他爬上了屋顶.不一会儿大水漫过了屋脊,水马
英语翻译穷人和上帝的故事从前有个人叫史密斯,他非常信仰上帝.后来发大水了,别人都跑到高位置去了,他却说:我信仰上帝,上帝会救我的,随即他爬上了屋顶.不一会儿大水漫过了屋脊,水马上就要漫过他的膝盖了,这时对面来了一艘小船,船上的人要救他,他说:不用你们救,上帝会救我的,船上的人无可奈何的走了.不一会大水到了史密斯的胸部了,这时对面过来一艘轮船,轮船上的人要把他拉上船,他拒绝说,上帝会救我的,不用你们救,轮船上的人没有办法只好走了.不一会儿大水到了史密斯的颈部,这时来了一架直升机,扔下绳索要把他拉上去,他又拒绝说:上帝一定会救我的,不用你们救,直升机很无奈也走了.这时大水终于漫过了史密斯的头部,他被淹死了.他的灵魂跑到上帝那儿,埋怨上帝说:我非常信仰您,您为什么不救我?上帝无可奈何地说:我已经很尽力了,派了两艘船和一架直升飞机去救你,可是你不让救啊!这时的史密斯终于醒悟了过来,可是已经晚了.
Once upon a time there was personal name is Smith,he is very believe in god.Later,the flood,the other people all ran to the high position,he said,I believe in god,god will save me,and immediately he climbed to the roof.After a while the water over the roof,water will soon be over his knees,then the opposite to a small boat,the boat to save him,he said:don't you save,god will save me,people helpless of go on the ship.Soon the waters came to Smith's chest,at this time to come over a ship,across the ship on to pull him into the boat,he refused to say,god will save me,don't you save,the people on the ship there is no way to go.A little later the floods to the Smith's neck,then to a helicopter,threw down the rope to pull him up,he refused to say again:god will save me,don't you save,the helicopter is very helpless,they are gone.At this time the waters finally Smith over the head and he drowned.Ran his soul to god there,blaming god said:I believe you very much,why don't you save me?God said helplessly:I have very tried,sent two boats and a helicopter to rescue you,but don't let you save!When Smith finally wake up,but already late.
The poor and the God's story once upon a time there was a man called Smith, he is a belief in god. After the floods, the others went to the high place, he said: "I believe in God, God will save m...

我要回帖

更多关于 从前有个人叫莫大毛 的文章

随机推荐