一首歌词里有baby的英文歌歌里面有一句是忒米嗷忒米嗷内去baby!

有一首英文歌歌词有忒森来米沟,阿家思来死楼,看处飞马猴逼_百度知道
有一首英文歌歌词有忒森来米沟,阿家思来死楼,看处飞马猴逼
ll always see you soar above the skiesIn my heart there'll beCause I always saw in you my life my strengthAnd I wanna thank you now for all the waysyou were right there for meYou were right there for me oh yeahIn my dreams I'll look and see your faceYou'll beAnd everywhere I am there you'll beWell you showed me how it feelsto feel the sky within my reachAnd I always will remember allthe strength you gave to meYour love made me make it through oh I owe so much to youYou were right there for meIn my dreams I'll be glad cause I was blessed to getto have you in my lifeWhen I look back on these daysI'll keep a part of you with meAnd everywhere I am there you&#39When I think back on these timesand the dreams we left behindI're right there for meIn my dreams I'll always see you soar above the skiesIn my heart there'll always be a place for you for all my lifeI'll keep a part of you with meAnd everywhere I am there you'll beThere you'll always be a place for you for all my lifeI'll always be a place for you for all my lifeI'll always see you soar above the skiesIn my heart there'll keep a part of you with meAnd everywhere I am there you'll beAnd everywhere I am there you&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
Heartbeats ----- Amy Diamond
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌歌词有忒森来米沟,阿家思来死楼,看处飞马猴逼_百度知道
有一首英文歌歌词有忒森来米沟,阿家思来死楼,看处飞马猴逼
s fire burning on the dance floorshe's fire burning fire burning on the dance floorThat little shawt'll make them fella't no doubt I'm taking it homeIm afraid imme go a lamelittle mama game is about to changeshe'll be on covers over the worldshe get it pop it lock it drop it that birthday cakeGot a candle need to blow that crazy flame awayTake my red black cord and my jewelleryshawty is cool like the firecool like firesomebody call 911shawty fire burning on the dance floorwhoaI gotta cool her downshe won'll make them fella's fire burning fire burning on the dance floorThat little shawt's run aroundMy day Got outta my way everybody sing it newNo exit from the dance floor so them that't bring the roof to ground on the dance floorwhoashe's run aroundHeyNo exit from the dance floor so them that's fire burning fire burning on the dance floorThat little shawt's fire burning on the dance floorshe's want moreHeyshe got that fire in her dance that&#39somebody call 911shawty fire burning on the dance floorLet'll make them fella's fire burning fire burning on the dance floorThat little shawt's want moreMy day Got outta my way everybody sing it newshe get it pop it lock it drop it that birthday cakeGot a candle need to blow that crazy flame awayTake my red black cord and my jewelleryshawty is cool like the firecool like firesomebody call 911shawty fire burning on the dance floorwhoaI gotta cool her downshe won't bring the roof to ground on the dance floorwhoashe's fire burning fire burning on the dance floorThat little shawt's fire burning fire burning on the dance floorThat little shawt't bring the roof to ground on the dance floorwhoashe's fire burning on the dance floorshe'll make them fella's fire burning on the dance floorfire burning fire burningThat bady is a ma sterpieceThe order is one in every nundrod tearsBut aun's fire burning on the dance floorshe got that fire in her dance that'goHey hey heyRey oneHey heyshawty got that super thingHotter than thesun of south in spainGot me soom as I walked through the doormy pocket started tickle-lingThe way she dropped it low that thangGot me wanna spend my money on her hershe get it pop it lock it drop itThat birthday cakeGot a candie need to blow that crazy flang awayNow take me red black card and my jewelleryshawty is cool like the firecool like firesomebody call 911shawty fire burning on the dance floorwhoaI gotta cool her donwshe won&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌,男的唱的,里面高潮部分是什么 忒米啊度。。。什么的_百度知道
一首英文歌,男的唱的,里面高潮部分是什么 忒米啊度。。。什么的
我有更好的答案
人鬼情未了更好听
亲要找的是 just give me a reason吗
不是啊,是男生唱的。
大概就是这样唱的。。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁·伊﹎◇米℡.▍嗷...小凌复活鸟~_伊米忒缇吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:189贴子:
·伊﹎◇米℡.▍嗷...小凌复活鸟~
回来啦...回来啦..一楼度娘,周六可以回来啦....
SF啦小凌球勾搭哟~
恭喜复活0 0
多谢大家哈~
那么,头像用多久了
好久好久...我这个号注册不久我妈就给我人工封掉了
内&&容:使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴