我理想的工作英语作文爸爸的工作

英语作文爸爸的工作_百度知道
英语作文爸爸的工作
he must give up the habits that damage his health. Thirdly. You may feel energetic to do your job, nothing can take health away from us. Secondly, if everyone can stick to what is mentioned above, poor in health, say. A healthy person can always be energetic and enjoy his life and achieve what he hopes for in his career, health is of much importance to human beings. Firstly, what should we do to maintain and enhance our health There are many ways which help to build up our health, but more v you may live as long as possible, regular physical exercise is essential for a healthy mind and body, while you don’t have enough time. Firstly. Actually. As we know. Proper food and drinks are good for you, because of its important and positive effects. It is the fountain of one’s future success, you can walk to your office each day, how to keep fit There is s you may be excited about the surroundings, we should not have too much intake of animal fat, a person can not achieve much success though he is wee-educated, just like a child. Then. You properly say there is too many things to do, if one wants to keep fit, you are able to do all of them definitely. In conclusion, besides doing exercise with professional equipment, do exercise every day, neither eat too much nor go on a diet. If you stay in a state of health. On the other hand. Secondly. In a short. Remember health is very important. Then. Fourthly, on seeing those above. Finally, we should keep a balanced diet and that is to say. Take the first item for example. Keep fit, your life will be full of sunshine, one can always keep fit and pursue one’s career effectively, stay in a positive mood, live in a healthy habit or in a proper way1》Nothing is more valuable than health
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
是我答题的动力, I can hardly see him usually, he works so hard, if he gets the call from the boss。您的采纳, when he plays with me, my father is a great person, I start to understand him,请采纳. Even in the weekends.如果您认可我的答案. Sometimes I will be angry, what he does is for me, but now I have grown up, he will leave me and go to work爸爸的工作 My Father’s Work My father works in the company
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您的位置:&>&&>&&>&
My Father-我的爸爸,My Father-我的爸爸范文
英语作文 于发布 l 已有人浏览
本文相关应用▼
My Father-我的爸爸 由英语作文网收集整理
My father is a tall ma
相关英语学习内容
匿名发表&&
您还能输入300字
英语作文头条
英语作文最新更新
商务英语最新头条
商务英语最新推荐
圣诞节英语手抄报图片,做圣诞节手抄的技巧在于,选择圣诞元素,比如这篇手抄报选择了
中秋节英语手抄报,中秋节是中国非常重要的一个传统节日,每年的农历的8月15是中秋节
商务英语阅读排行
我们也在这里:如果你是弗兰克,是一名中学生.你爸爸一名医生,你妈妈在电台工作(英语作文)_百度知道
如果你是弗兰克,是一名中学生.你爸爸一名医生,你妈妈在电台工作(英语作文)
when the Gestapo, a German businessman, after German forces occupied The Netherlands, the Franks went into hiding on July 9, Anne&#39Early in the Nazi regime of Adolf Hitler, 1944, they lived confined to their secret annex until August 4, with four other Jews in the back-room office and warehouse of Otto Frank&#39. With the aid of a few non-Jewish friends who smuggled in food and other supplies, Otto Frank (). In 1941, took his wife and two daughters to live in As food-products business, 1942. Faced with deportation (supposedly to a forced-labour camp), Anne was compelled to transfer from a public to a Js father, acting on a t
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一篇英语作文《how does my father go to work》1:介绍你父亲的职业 2:说明你父亲的工作地点 3:介绍你父亲是怎样从家到工作地点,至少3个交通工具 4:50字 初一水平
求一篇英语作文《how does my father go to work》1:介绍你父亲的职业 2:说明你父亲的工作地点 3:介绍你父亲是怎样从家到工作地点,至少3个交通工具 4:50字 初一水平
不区分大小写匿名
MY FATHER IS A TEACHER HE IS WORKING IN THE SCHOOL HE GO TO SCHOOL BY HIS BIKE HE SAID IT IS GOOD FOR HIS HEALTH AND HE GET TO HOME BY BUS BECAUSE IS QUICKLY AND USUALLY GET TO HOME ON FOOT TOO
翻译一下 谢谢
我的父亲是一名老师他在学校工作他乘着自行车去他的学校这对他来说有利于他的健康并且他乘车回家 那很快并且他也经常回家走路
My father is a doctor, he works is a high ridge hospital. He is very hard-working, everyday want to work. He go to work every day 8. He went to work is the first to walk and drive, then walk.
不知道 哦哦哦哦哦哦哦哦哦哦哦哦哦哦哦哦哦哦哦哦哦哦哦哦噢噢噢噢噢噢噢噢噢噢噢噢噢噢噢噢噢噢噢噢噢噢噢噢哦哦哦哦哦哦噢噢噢噢噢噢噢噢哦哦哦哦哦噢噢噢噢噢噢噢噢哦哦哦哦哦哦哦哦哦哦哦哦
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家         
您现在的位置:&&>&&>&&>&&>&&>&正文
爸爸学英语
来源:  【】 
  随着时代的变化,人们对语言的要求更高了,大家应该多多少少都懂一些英语吧?可我爸爸却是一窍不通,这天,他终于&忍无可忍&来找我&拜师学艺&了。  我教爸爸一些日常单词的读音,爸爸也学得很认真,只有一没事就翻出笔记本来一遍又一遍的背,可我家也不只有我爸爸一个&英语文盲&我妈妈还有爷爷都是,当他们听到这些读音时,又难免会出一些笑话。  有一次我爸爸正在读&BUS&这个读音,刚好被我爷爷听到,爷爷破口大骂:&你这小子,我辛苦把你养大成人,你却咒我死!&&我没有啊!&爸爸纳闷着呢,&那你刚才为什么说爸死啊!&哦,原来是爷爷误把&BUS&想成&爸死&了。爸爸只好给爷爷解释,我在一旁笑得肚子差点破掉。  还有一次,那天是情人节,妈妈想问问爸爸他最爱的人是谁,可我正在教爸爸Idon&tknow这个单词,妈妈一进来就问爸爸:&你最爱的人是谁?&爸爸也刚好跟着我说Idon&tknow这个单词,妈妈一听,大怒,在我爸爸的脸来了两招铁砂掌,打得我爸爸晕头转向,爸爸问妈妈怎么回事,妈妈说:&你还好意思问呢,刚才我问你最爱的人是谁,你是怎么回答我的!&&我没回答啊?&爸爸又陷入困境,&还狡辩?刚才不是说&爱董特娜&吗?&爸爸一听,知道妈妈又误解了,只好解释,哈哈,爸爸真是倒霉啊,读得真不是时候,害自己被妈妈扇两耳光。从这以后的1个月后,也没什么误解的事发生了。爸爸已经把我知道的全学了,刚刚&出师&又有误会发生了。因为爸爸学会英语后在家里大多数都用英语说,连着急时都用英语,这天,他说了一句令妈妈愤怒的话。  早上起来,爸爸刚下楼,看见妈妈在做早餐,便说了一声&goodmorning&妈妈听罢,放下手中的早饭,上来就给爸爸一招&七伤拳&打得爸爸&口吐鲜血&A型B型O型AB型都有。(借用武林外传中的台词)爸爸忙问道:&怎么了?我又说错话了?&&哼!还好意思说,你说你姑爹摸我,我能不生气?&哈哈,妈妈又听错了。  哎,爸爸真是命苦啊,刚学完英语,就挨了一顿打,真是可悲哦!1&&&
文章责编:gaoxiaoliang& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&()?&&( 11:39:06)?&&( 14:46:34)?&&( 14:44:04)?&&( 14:35:00)?&&( 10:30:00)
作文范文点击排行
作文频道最新更新
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004-
 网 All Rights Reserved