求求ps大神p出的囧图。。。

求大神..._百度知道
提问者采纳
My bedroom is什诖册救夭嚼差楔倡盲 very clean and tidy .There is a bed,a desk and a chair in the room.And a clock is on the desk,some books on the chair and my jacket on my bed. I love my bedroom.
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
来自:作业帮
按默认排序
其他3条回答
When the children get six years old, they need to go to school and finish the compulsive education. It has been admitted that reading more books brings people more knowledge and broadens their vision. But some people believe that reading books selectively is the right way. Both ways have their advantages.Many years ago, the most prominent problem of the polluted environment is that the river and the water were changed their color, some fish even died for the polluted river. Now the situation becomes ever worse, lately, in the big city, like Beijing and Shanghai, people are annoyed by 姚夏斑轿职计办袭暴陋the bad weather. It is not the rainy day, but the haze around the sky, there is no way for people to run away for it. The haze contains toxic elements, people breathe it and hurt their bodies.The haze problem is the result of people’s pursuit for the profit, what people did to the environment now has been paid back by the environment. Now people have realized the revenge from the nature is so huge, protecting the environment is the main task. No matter how bad the environment is, people still need to do something to fix their mistake.打了这么多,欢迎采丶纳
这提只能你自己做
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 求大神 的文章

随机推荐