英语作文:mariemadam curiee

居里夫人的英语作文_作文网
居里夫人的英语作文
求一篇关于居里夫人的英语作文
以An outstanding woman
Madam Curie 按下列表格的内容 写一篇介绍居里夫人的100字左右的短文NAME
居里夫人QUALITY 收到良好教育 刻苦勤奋 意志坚强 遇到困难从不失去信心 毕生贡献与科学事业ACHIEVEMENT 1903年因发现雷元素获得诺贝尔物理奖
1911年获得诺贝尔化学奖
My Marie Curie () French nationality Polish scientists to study the phenomenon of radioactive found radium and polonium two radioelement, twice the life of Nobel Prize. As a distinguished scientist, the wife of a general lack of social scientists. Especially when successful female pioneer, and her example inspired many people. Many people have heard of her in childhood by the stories but is a more simplified and incomplete impssion. My understanding of the world. In 1937 followed by a woman published biography "wife" (Madame Curie). This book beautify the greatest life, the life she encountered setbacks are dull to deal with. American Biographical writers Ms. Susan Huang (Susan Quinn) spent seven years, the collection includes Curie family members and friends did not have an open diary and biography information. Last published book : "Maria Curie : her life" (Maria Curie : A Life), for her hard work and bitter struggle of life and painted a more detailed and in-depth images.
Marie : two great scientists Nobel prize
The history of science in the world, Mary Curie is a forever immortal name. The great women scientists, with their hard work and talents in the field of physics and chemistry, have made outstanding contributions and thus become the only one in two different disciplines, two Nobel Prize scientists.
根据以下信息,介绍居里夫人 英语作文
姓名:玛丽 居里(Marie Curie)
别名:居里夫人(Madame Curie)
身份:著名女性物理学家和化学家
国籍:法国
出生日期:日
逝世日期:日
教育情况:中学毕业后,她自学考入巴黎大学,获得物理学学士学位和数学学士学位;1903年获得巴黎大学物理学博士学位
伟大成就:她一生致力于科学研究,与丈夫皮埃尔 居里(Pierre Curie)共同发现了镭(radium)元素;世界上唯一一位两次荣获诺贝尔奖的科学家:诺贝尔物理学奖(1903年);诺贝尔化学奖(1911年)
Madame Curie is one of the most famous physicists and chemists. She was born in Poland on Nov. 7th, 1867. Her full name is Marie Curie.
Madame Curie entered
University of Paris by self-study after graduating from high school. She got bachelor's degree in physics and Mathematics and she got doctor's degree in Physics in University of Paris in 1903.
Madame Cure contributed her whole life to the scientific research, she worked with her husband Mr. Pierre Curie and found Radium together. She is the only scientist who has got the Nobel Prize twice. One is Nobel Prize in Physics in 1903, the other one is Nobel Prize in Chemistry in 1911.
友情提示:本文中关于《居里夫人的英语作文》给出的作文范例仅供您作文时参考拓展思维使用:居里夫人的英语作文该篇作文建议您自主创作。
居里夫人的英语作文的相关作文英语作文:My Holiday Plan_百度知道
英语作文:My Holiday Plan
提问者采纳
Einstein, the world&#39? Marie Curie.Mother like a piece of green leaves unknown dedication, what brought on the green. Her sons and daughters 酵极罐旧忒搅谨视of their own - to compete含苞欲放flowers from opening up the bacs milk growing up day by day, this time. And &quot, opened the brightly-s greatest Who are we.; I blurted out the word will? Edison.. ,&quot. What children need? ., these words will be familiar with the 11Mother.. No, shading affordable flowers, and care in every possible way forward, they suck the mother&#39If you want to ask me
不好意思发错了
My holiday life will be busy but interesting. I am going to do my homework every day so that I can finish my homework on time.I am going to the library to borrow some books and go to the shops to buy some books so that I can read some interesting books. I am going to play sports such as playing basketball, table tennis, swimming and so on . Of course I am going to help my parents do some housework because they are busy with their work every day.I am going to spend a week in Shanghai with my parents so that we can see the expo. I am sure I am going to have an interesting and happy summer vacation.
嗯嗯,谢谢你
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁高中英语作文人物介绍_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者贡献于
评价文档:
35页免费17页免费4页免费2页免费35页免费 8页1下载券1页免费7页1下载券21页免费6页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢3页免费
高中英语作文人物介绍|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
大小:485.00KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢您当前的位置:&&&&&正文
中考英语作文范文 坚持你的梦想
提纲:  1.坚持梦想才有可能实现它。  2.举例说明。  Everyone has his dreams, but not all these dreams can come true. People give up their dreams for this or that reason. Those whose dreams become true have at least one thing in common, that is, they always hold fast to their dreams.  Marie Curie, a famous scientist, has set a good example. In 1898, Marie found a new element in the pitchblende. In order to prove her discovery, she must get it and show it to the world. Then to get the new element became her dream and goal of her life. After four years'' hard work and refinement of tons of pitchblende, Marie and her hus-band at last saw the dim blue light of the new element -- radium. Her dream had come true. There are many other examples. Just around us, for instance, the athletes who gain the gold medals, the artists who are popular with the public, and even the students who enter tile university after years of hard study and preparation, are all dream-holders.  Hold fast to your dreams, no matter how big or small they are. The path to dreams may not be smooth and wide, even some sacrifices are needed, but hold on to the end, you ,sill find there is no greater happiness than making your dream come true.--博才网
猜你还喜欢的文章
热点文章排行榜
读完这篇文章后,您心情如何?
您还有150字可以输入
更多资讯请点击
热门关键字:,,,
【打印文章】
真野惠里菜性感睡衣诱惑
美国火辣女郎让军营沸腾
浙江农大女生集体穿热裤露脐装做广播操
嫩模团穿性感短裙在广场扮女警跳手枪舞
狂野非洲另一面:风沙中穿行的狮子
[欧联杯]国米2-0卡拉巴赫高清图集
• 版权所有 Copyright 2011 All rights reserved.全国各地重点高中:
全国各地杯赛:
按省/直辖市查询: |
全国81个热门城市快速直达
您现在的位置: &
中考英语作文范文 坚持你的梦想
来源:要中考网 文章作者:.
  提纲:
  1.坚持梦想才有可能实现它。
  2.举例说明。
  Everyone has his dreams, but not all these dreams can come true. People give up their dreams for this or that reason. Those whose dreams become true have at least one thing in common , that is, they always hold fast to their dreams.
  Marie Curie, a famous scientist, has set a good example. In 1898, Marie found a new element in the pitchblende. In order to prove her discovery, she must get it and show it to the world. Then to get the new element became her dream and goal of her life. After four years'' hard work and refinement of tons of pitchblende, Marie and her hus-band at last saw the dim blue light of the new element -- radium. Her dream had come true. There are many other examples. Just around us, for instance, the athletes who gain the gold medals, the artists who are popular with the public, and even the students who enter tile university after years of hard study and preparation, are all dream-holders.
  Hold fast to your dreams, no matter how big or small they are. The path to dreams may not be smooth and wide, even some sacrifices are needed, but hold on to the end, you ,sill find there is no greater happiness than making your dream come true.
百科词条:
资讯周排行
资讯月排行
中考工具箱

我要回帖

更多关于 韩国curie 的文章

随机推荐