我今天要去公园玩在公园里用英文怎么说说?

我今天去公园玩 英文怎么翻译
问题描述:
我今天去公园玩 英文怎么翻译
问题解答:
I go to visit the park today
我来回答:
剩余:2000字
i go to play in the park with my friends 有问题可以继续追问哦 再问: 我们又去了电影院,看了《变形金刚3》 英文翻译 再答: then we go to the cinema,and watch the movie Transformer3 O(∩_∩)O~
I walk my dog in the park every week.
He oten goes to the park on Sundays.
Let's go and play in the park.
1.I am going to play in the park.2.I am playing in the park.😄 再问: 1、和将来时有什么区别呢 再答: 将来时就是现在还没发生的。be going to do/will do. 谢谢。
1. We will be going out to the park on Sunday.2. Can you speak Chinese?3. We will be going out on a field trip(春游的意思) on Friday4. Instead of going out on rainy
Yesterday,my mother took me to the park to play,I see that there is a hole in a tree,then stabbed a result,a lot of bees flying to me,and I know I have a big tr
1 We have a lot of books.2 We're preparing for the tomrrow's programmes.3 Which park will we visit?How about Friday?
This Sunday I'm going to go to the park to play
A sunny morning,11:00,Mary riding a bike Go to the park to play.11:10 pm,Queen Mary is watch the sea,some people swim in the sea,A thief hiding in the bush,the
Today my mother and I went to the park,I saw the park flowers are colourful.Red is a peach blossom flower,white is plum petals flower,pink is apricot flower.Gol
เมย์ครับ วันที่ห่างไกลจ&#363
Han:In the winter holiday,I was very happy.On time I went to the park with my friends,there were many funny activity,we had fun playing there.But when I saw the
我们将去公园玩.We will go to (play) in the park.We will go to (have fun) in the park
I planed to go to the park.
I went to play in the park with Mike last Sunday.
Please tell me how to get to the park
We are going to go to the park tomorrow
告诉你,要翻译动词过去时有三种情况:1.直接+s2.有es(o、ch、sh、e结尾)3.去y+ies4.不规则怎么连文章都没有,你要我翻译什么?
也许感兴趣的知识扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
帮忙用英语翻译:今天我和我的朋友去了中心公园玩,我们每个人都玩的很开心.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
I went to centre park with my friends today,and we were all had fun time.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码因为我和朋友约好去公园玩用英语怎么说_百度知道
因为我和朋友约好去公园玩用英语怎么说
答题抽奖
首次认真答题后
即可获得3次抽奖机会,100%中奖。
qiaohuaxueer
qiaohuaxueer
获赞数:141
Because I have an oppointment with my friends in the park.
为你推荐:
其他类似问题
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。今天下午我要去公园..翻译成英语.
问题描述:
今天下午我要去公园..翻译成英语.
问题解答:
I will go to the park this afternoon.
我来回答:
They plan to go to the park tomorrow.
go to the park
答案是:1.we rode bikes to the park yesterday2.we went to the park by bike yesterday 3.we went the park on our bikes yesterday4.we took bikes to the park yesterday
Millie alwasy go to the library at three o'clock on Monday afternoon.不明白的再问哟,请及时采纳,多谢 !
He usually goes to school by busHe usually goes to school on a bus
我的同学、同事,学英语只有个别有用,那是他们工作与英语相关,而且他们现在所掌握、所用的主要还是在工作中学习的,学校学那点儿东西几乎忘光了,包括单词.
We got to the cinima at half past four last afternoonWe arrived at the cinima at half past four last afternoonWe reached the cinima at half past four last after
Either you or I am going there tomorrow.(本句绝对是考察这种表述.此处的am无误,either or表两者择其一时遵循就近原则,由于本句中靠 I 近一些,所以用am,这就是一大考点)
I want to travel.I would like to have a vacation.I wanna travel.
how will you go there?
No one is born brilliantly,so if you want to be clever,you have to work hard and diligent to get it.
The captial of China is Beijing,and I can't wait to go there
pick sb.up at the airport
1.We shall go to shanghai all tongther.2.Let's go to shanghai tongther.
Where does he often go on Sundays?
another three people went there besides me.除此之外还有,用介词besides
if you have a dream,you should work hard to make it come true.有了梦想就要努力实现,这样比较通顺吧
Either you or he will go there tomorrow.
Where do you often go on summer holiday?
也许感兴趣的知识星期六上午我经常去公园的英文怎么说
问题描述:
星期六上午我经常去公园的英文怎么说
问题解答:
I often go to the park on Saturdays.
我来回答:
i go to play in the park with my friends 有问题可以继续追问哦 再问: 我们又去了电影院,看了《变形金刚3》 英文翻译 再答: then we go to the cinema,and watch the movie Transformer3 O(∩_∩)O~
I planed to go to the park.
go to the park
We are going to go to the park tomorrow
I walk my dog in the park every week.
Last Sunday,I went to the park with my parents.百度教育团队【海纳百川团】为您解答
I go to visit the park today
sometimes,my mom takes to fly a kite in the park
He oten goes to the park on Sundays.
let me show you how to get to the park letme tell you the way to the parklet me tell you how to go to the parklet me show you where the park islet me show you h
go to the park by cartake a car to the park 再问: 那么,“咱们坐小汽车去公园Let's go to the park____ ____ ____.”又该何解? 再答: 不用by car就用 in the car
It was a fine day.Alice webt to a park.At 11:00.She went by bike .In the late of the park ,there were some people swimming.Alice thought it was interesting.And
两个男同学一个女同学 再问: 有过程么? 再答: 一位男同学看到蓝帽子和红帽子相等,说明在他的视野里至少有一个蓝帽一个红帽,一个女同学的视野里看到的蓝帽子至少有两个,所以,男同学两个女同学一个
Must I take the dog to the park?
go to the park at 8am on september 13rd
i hope you can take me to the park tomorrow
1、我们将来会有一座更大的房子.We will have a larger house in the future.2、我认为十年后将会有更多的污染.I think there will be more pollution in ten years.3、法国会赢得这次世界杯吗?Will France win the W
除了其他网友的答案你也可以说:There is another way you could try to get to the park.
One Sunday morning Xiao Li and her father went to the People’s Park together. Walking around the park, they found a girl crying by a road. They went up to her,
也许感兴趣的知识

我要回帖

更多关于 自然公园用英文怎么说 的文章

随机推荐