坦克世界组队任务刷任务的有没有

>足球模式任务细节曝光 没法用来刷乘员
足球模式任务细节曝光 没法用来刷乘员
10:04:15 条 来源:多玩坦克世界 作者:我有一个大X8 ]
车长再训成为MS1车长,个体经验转移到MS1。不过还是希望大家娱乐为主!
  国服规则肯定和外服一样的,但是活动奖励应该就比外服丰富了!
  众所周知,6月10日足球模式就要上线了(国服延期至14日)。现在欧服的任务和详细规则也公布了。首先,这个模式只能是SD和HD客户端可以参与,Mini客户端还是只能玩1级车。
  在7分钟内第一个得到3分进球的队伍获胜,如果打平则进入加时赛。加时赛内优先进球的队伍获胜,或者将球控制在对方半场时间久,获得控球得分(最高100分)多的队伍获胜。
  每人将会得到一名车长和一台比赛用只需要一个成员的62a。可以携带最多70发炮弹,但不能击毁履带以外的任何模块(转速表用起来)。啥配件补给都能用,包括本次新产品&&氮氧增压。各种,铭文少不了&&还有一颗防弹足球当然,小地图可见!
  照旧,3对3全是62a。可以是散人组队,可以是事先注册的球队,可以是三人组队,两人组队配散人或者杂鱼。
  锡城球场,老坦克福得和埃菲尔铁塔赛场。这次场地周围有些特别的设计,从谍照可以看出有斜坡,注意利用!
  完成注册的球队有机会参与联赛,获得特殊奖品。
  参与勋章(记录最高连胜)
  帽子戏法(进3球)
  车和车位都将移除。车长再训成为MS1车长,个体经验转移到MS1。配件补给进入仓库,氮氧增压移除。涂装铭文移除。
  胜利(无限次数)
  获胜:5000银币+500个体经验
  进攻(无限次数)
  进球:7500银币+500个体经验
  种子选手(无限次数)
  传球:7500银币+500个体经验
  职业选手(可完成2次)
  完成种子选手35次:1.5倍个体经验1小时加成x10,2倍成员经验1小时加成x10,2倍全局经验1小时加成x10
  完美进攻(可完成2次)
  完成进攻35次:1.5倍个体经验1小时加成x10,2倍成员经验1小时加成x10,2倍全局经验1小时加成x10
  进攻传说(可完成1次)
  完成进攻150次:1.5倍银币受益1小时加成x15
看完本文后有何评价?
已有0人评价,点选表情后可看到其他玩家的表态。
<span onclick='javascript:if(document.all){clipboardData.setData("Text",location.href);this.innerHTML="[文章地址已复制]";}'
class="btn">[与更多人共享]
测试服新闻
坦克世界热点
坦克世界坦克攻略
坦克世界游戏视频
坦克世界坦克视频
坦克世界插件涂装
坦克世界精品图集
阴阳师内容推荐组队刷个人任务 地域不同请勿模仿
作者:113322qwe1
来源:贴吧
发布时间: 08:59
内容简介:坦克世界是一款在2010年由Wargaming公司推出的战争网游。玩家会扮演年代的战车进行对战(PvP),高度要求战略和合作性。
  the individual missions have been around for a while now. Many players have their StuG IV&s already, some have the T28C, some have the T55A and more than a thousand (on RU server anyway) have Object 260. I am sure many of us noticed the change in gameplay style in randoms, occasional retarded behavior of a player, who wants to complete the mission at all costs and all that. It was to be expected and I am sure Wargaming counted on it. But there&s another really serious side effect the individual missions have, the rigging.
  个人任务正在如火如荼的进行中,很多人已经拿到了四突,有些人正在向T28C和T55A努力,而有一千多人已经拿到了260工程(毛服)。游戏里很多事情不可预计,说不定什么时候你就遇到了一个为了刷任务不惜一起代价的逗逼呢。不过这在设计任务时是预料到了的,WG对此有数。但是现在有个新问题出现&&组队刷任务
  Rigging is a process, during which the players on both teams, instead of fighting one another are working together to complete the mission objectives, screwing the rest of the team in the process. The most notorious mission to be rigged (as far as I can tell) is the last mission of the heavy tank series, where a lot of bounced shells is required. The standard rigging process of this mission looks like this:
  组队刷任务需要一伙人分别在两队共同完成,他们不求别的,只求互刷。最臭名昭著的就是ht的最后一个任务(刷潜在伤害),有人发了个相关视频,我们来看看他们是怎么做的
  - you take three (or five, works better) friends (clanmates) and form two platoons
  - 你需要3个机油(5个更好),组2队
  - you wait until very late in the night for the best chance to appear in the battle together
  - 等到夜深人静四下无人的时候,2队人准备就绪
  - you coordinate (via Teamspeak for example) it so that both platoon leaders click &battle& at once (simply by counting down on TS). In late night hours when very few players play, the chance to appear in one battle (on the opposite sides, one platoon each side) is very high
  - 通过(TS,YY等)交流,两队长同时按下进入战斗(大家一起倒数)。半夜人很少,就有很大几率把你们两队丢在同一场战斗
  - you meet on some spot in the battle (preferably without witnesses) and you shoot each other&s tank strongspots (frontal turret, mantlet, spaced armor parts) to accumulate as much &damage saved by armor& as possible. There we go, mission done!
  - 然后就是表演时间,照着机油的最硬的地方一阵狂撸就好,潜在唰唰唰的涨,然后拍拍屁股走人
  Some cases are REALLY obvious (even some players from some &good& clans are not very smart people), but some (where the riggers aren&t all from the same clan), not so much. If you saw the last &rigging& post on FTR, the riggers were punished by Wargaming and by their clan, but that was after the video appeared on FTR & and even then (the video was pretty damning), some people were claiming it was actually not rigging. Check this another example & here, players from clan -BIA- on both sides meet in one section of the map and are &fighting very hard&:
  有些刷子太明目张胆,一个军团的人出来刷太过显眼,有些就比较低调。WG公布了一些受罚者,其中有人出来喊冤,说自己没刷。蛤,从举报视频上看,两队来自同一军团的人,躲在地图角落啪啪啪,演的很逼真嘛!
  You can see the players following the patter I wrote about above practically to the letter. Naturally, the riggers were also reported in the game. But did anything happen to them? Were they punished?
  SS之前说过这一问题,一般来说这些刷子是被举报了,但是有啥惩罚吗?
  They were not. SVK_Lovec111 (one of the participants) for example was/is playing even today, according to Noobmeter (and online status) & so clearly, there is no automated system to prevent rigging and reporting via ingame system does not work, as: how many times do the riggers have to be reported for this to work? Because there are rarely more than one or two witnesses to the event, like in the case above. Also, they would have to be completely retarded to actually try to do this TWICE or with many witnesses (once is usually completely enough).
  没有,据我所知有一个刷子今天还在撸炮。显然目前无法做到系统自动检测刷子,举报系统也不太靠谱,要举报几次才算呢?因为很多时候刷子是在一场战斗的最后才露出尾巴,一直看到最后的玩家本来就少,所以有1,2个举报已经算很多了
  Now, you might claim & okay, fuck it, let&s report them via a ticket. Ooops, you can&t do that either:
  现在你可能不服:艹,不行是吧,WG不是在发调查问卷么,我从这上面来举报。
  额,可惜你还真不能这么干
  So yea, rigging battles is actually pretty safe, unless you get VERY unlucky and the witness actually has a clue of what&s going on, films the entire thing or makes it somehow public. How many players do you think even know what &rigging& is? Five percent tops would be my guess. The fact that it is unfortunately &safe& and that even if the players get punished, the fines are very low (what&s a week of a ban, nothing, I am not even sure they reset the rigged missions for you). A good example comes from ASIA server, where the amount of rigging by one clan specifically, VPA, has become very, very blatant. WG ASIA is generally quite lax in these matters & you heard the name VPA before, haven&t you?
  所以说,刷子还是挺安全的,除非你倒霉到被抓到了确切把柄或者大家广泛关注了。有多少人知道还能刷?百分之五不到吧。而且即使被罚了,也仅仅是不痛不痒的(大概封号1星期而已)。亚服给了我们一个典型案例,有一个叫VPA的军团非常嚣张,但是WG亚洲部不怎么管,额,不过这个军团有点眼熟?
  That&s right, they are the same guys that rigged the third CW campaign a month and a half back. Now, they are unsurprisingly back at it again and I recieved literally dozens of mails regarding this issue & it&s clearly a pressing matter for the honest ASIA players and not just some random outlier. Additionally, the 3rd campaign scandal on ASIA has been allegedly swept under the rug & but I don&t know, ASIA clan stuff is not exactly my focus of interest. But given the number of reports, I completely believe the issue with IM rigging is notable.
  没错,这群人在一个半月前的第三次领土战也在刷,所以对他们重操旧业一点也不惊讶,ss最近收到很多关于这个的邮件,对于那些正常游戏的亚洲服玩家来说,这件事非常急迫。据说亚洲服的领土战友很多丑闻被和谐了,ss虽说并不关注亚洲服军团,不过这种事情还是挺值得关注的。
  You know what I think? I think that IM rigging is punished strictly on RU (they even publish the names and clans that are guilty of rigging), but on EU and ASIA, nobody gives a flying fuck about it unless a video appears on the web or something. This is not good & and concerns not as much me, as it does all those players, who got their reward tanks honestly through skill and effort. How will they be regarded, when others got theirs clearly by rigging?
  相比之下毛服就非常严格,帖出了刷子以及军团的名单,但欧洲服和亚洲服根本没有人管(除非有视频被捅出来)这不是什么好事,因为这不光跟我个人有关,这也和广大老老实实辛勤撸炮的炮友们息息相关。所以这事会怎么处理呢?
  The solution would perhaps be to publish the names of players and their punishments, as well as completely ban them from the entire IM system, forever. That sounds like a harsh and yet fitting punishment, don&t you think?
  也许这样可行:公布名单,同时把这些人彻底从个人任务的系统里踢出去。恩,听起来很严厉,不过也挺合适的,你觉得呢?
  近期精彩推荐:  
  [Top 1]
  [Top 2]
  [Top 3]
  [Top 4]
  [Top 5]
更多精彩欢迎访问07-03【水贴】组队任务_坦克世界吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,923,877贴子:
07-03【水贴】组队任务
比方说需要打4000伤害的任务,组队队友打的算吗,还是说组了队也要自己一个人打够4000?
我是萌萌哒新人 请记住...
左粉右蓝 不知大家有没...
反正我是很赞成搞基的,...
2017看中超 牛魔王购票有保障!
要求组队的算
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴后使用快捷导航没有帐号?
查看: 1072|回复: 7
新人欢迎积分1 阅读权限70积分5956精华0UID帖子金钱7437 威望0
Lv.7, 积分 5956, 距离下一级还需 4044 积分
UID帖子威望0 多玩草0 草
一开局有人加我组临时小队,我也不知道啥意思。他们是不是临时组队过任务的?我的任务也卡住了,也在想办法。
# ~0 X& M9 G- |$ u. z7 I
比如4000点是不是两个人合起来4000点?另外伤害值与这个“点”是一样的吗?要求4000点,可我打了4000多伤害也没过。
本帖最后由 老粉丝 于
22:35 编辑
&快结束的时候,看准了人组。一组一个准,最好做的就是组队任务。一般人我不告诉他。对了,T55A的TD任务,我开一炮,然后30%过了,谢谢组我那两位&
&游戏结束前组起都算的,我好几个组队任务都是这么临时组的&
&组一个进游戏后再组一个,肯定算
单野进游戏再组的好像不算。。。&
&我都是最后才组,只要没有跳出来结束组队就有用&
新人欢迎积分0 阅读权限50积分1185精华0UID8434507帖子金钱15972 威望2
Lv.5, 积分 1185, 距离下一级还需 1315 积分
UID8434507帖子威望2 多玩草238 草
组队任务可以组队一起做,其他的都是自己做~~~~~~~~~~不过有朋友帮做任务比一个人做容易
新人欢迎积分0 阅读权限50积分1185精华0UID8434507帖子金钱15972 威望2
Lv.5, 积分 1185, 距离下一级还需 1315 积分
UID8434507帖子威望2 多玩草238 草
有的任务有3个要求比方 打2000,在活下来.在胜利.....
新人欢迎积分1 阅读权限100积分65970精华0UID帖子金钱74844 威望7
水军中坚力量
Lv.11, 积分 65970, 距离下一级还需 24030 积分
UID帖子威望7 多玩草1554 草
任何组队形式都能过组队任务
平平淡淡才是真
新人欢迎积分1 阅读权限90积分30546精华0UID帖子金钱15828 威望4
未曾磨难难成人,不经打击总天真!
Lv.9, 积分 30546, 距离下一级还需 4454 积分
UID帖子威望4 多玩草3546 草
应该是算的
新人欢迎积分0 阅读权限70积分5804精华0UID帖子金钱29361 威望1
Lv.7, 积分 5804, 距离下一级还需 4196 积分
UID帖子威望1 多玩草250 草
这局结束至少组的队都可以玩成组队任务
愿与你同乐
新人欢迎积分1 阅读权限30积分112精华0UID帖子金钱1225 威望0
Lv.3, 积分 112, 距离下一级还需 138 积分
UID帖子威望0 多玩草0 草
进游戏再组是算的&&哪怕你开的任务车组其他类型车辆,累计数据够了就算过(有一次野队被邀 车型不同但还是过了轻坦的任务55A的点亮2500 伤害2000+具体数据忘了但轻坦伤害和是不够伤害线的的)
愿与你同乐
新人欢迎积分1 阅读权限40积分744精华0UID帖子金钱8204 威望0
Lv.4, 积分 744, 距离下一级还需 256 积分
UID帖子威望0 多玩草66 草
游戏中组队就是方便你过任务的啊
元宝专属一阶勋章。已绝版
马年新春勋章
手机APP马年迎春,马上有钱!
猴年新春勋章
猴年大吉,猴年行大运!
365天!天天有你
连续签到1年即可获得