make friends withonline80字

以“Should we make friends online”写一篇80词以上的英语作文
we make friends online
nowaways with the development of internet , we can know a lot people online , and talk to them , and should we make friends online is becoming a big problem because of...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码高2英语作文80字题目是making friends selectively or extensively .
We all know that the more friends the better. Therefore many people think that it is better to make friends extensively, while there are others think making friends selectively is a better choice. In my point of view, I would like to make friends selectively.On the one hand, friends must be those people who can get on well with us. For example, we have common interests, we like the same singer and so on. If we make friends with many people we don't even like, it will be very hard for both of us to stay together. On the other hand, friends can have great influence on us before we know it. So it is of extreme importance that we make friends with those we can learn from. So I think we should make friends selectively.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码哪位能帮忙写篇英语作文,80字左右即可,FriendsFriendsFriends 要求按提纲写,不少于80字即可1.Friends are very important to us.2.A person should make as many friends as he can.3.However,real friends are not easy to find.加急,从速!
Every one of us,rich or poor,should at least have one or two good friends.My friends will listen to me when I want to speak,will wipe my eyes when I cry,will take care of me when I am sick,and my friends will go together with me side by side through this journey of lifeFriendship is a kind of treasure in our lives.It is actually like a bottle of wine,the longer it is kept,the sweeter it will be.It is also like a cup of tea.When we are thirsty,it will be our best choice,but when we have enough time to enjoy ourselves,it is also the most fragrant drink.However,in this fast-developing modern society,the reality is not that.More and more people forget to enjoy the beauty of life and -the beauty of friendship.They work hard in order to gain a higher position,in the society and to earn more money for their work.Of course,we don't deny that it is important to find a bet-ter place in our lives,but we wish more and more people could pay a little more attention to themselves and their friends.All of us have to spare some time for personal lives.We have to find the chance to express our emotion and love.When staying with our friends,we can release ourselves completely.We can do whatever we want,we can laugh together,talk together,and even cry to-gether.I should say that being together with our best friends is the most wonderful moment of our lives.As we know,we would feel lonely if we didn't even have a friend.But it doesn't mean we could depend on our friends all the time.There is a famous motto saying that “A friend is like a quilt with cotton wadding,but the real thing that keeps you warm is your own temperature.” It is really true.We have to work hard together with our friends,encourage each other and help each other.When we receive love and friendship,we should repay as much as we can.Finally,let's pray together now that one day,all of us could find the person we want to find,and could enjoy a real beautiful friendship in our lives.Let's pray the flower of friendship be-tween our friends and us would always bloom brightly in our hearts.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
你要有悬赏分啊
扫描下载二维码这一学期来了几个澳大利亚人教我们英语。这可是我们学习地道英语的好机会。起初,我们还听不太懂。但他们上课既活泼又风趣,不久我们就能够用一些简单的词汇交流了。他们平等地对待我们每一个人。几天后我们就成为好朋友了。
Make Friends with Foreigners
This term, several foreigners from Australia came to our school to teach us English. It was a good chance for us to learn native English from them. At first, we couldn't understand each other well. But they made the classes lively and interesting,
soon we can communicate with some simple words. They treated everyone equally and several days later we became good friends.大学英语作文之&How&to&make&friends
(原创作文,如有建议,欢迎留言赐教~)
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
How to make friends
said that you walk fast if you walk alone, while you walk afar if
you walk in company, which means we need friends in
life.& We meet different people in different
places and at different time, but all of them are not our
friends.& Then how to make
friends?& I’d like to share with you my
will never come to you if you shut yourself away from the world, so
try to get some opportunity to contact with other people and
communicate with them.& For example, you join in a
club, take part in some volunteer activities or a party.
&There you can meet a lot of people, and your
potential friends are among them.
development
find out someone who you think are really nice, you should get to
know each other, then your relationship can
develop.& First, you’d better project yourself a
figure with good quality and image.& Such
vocabularies as open-hearted, sincere, neat and easy-going are
quite important. &No one is willing to make
friends with a sloven or a snob or slyboots.
&Second, be confident and active lest others may
think you are not willing to associate with them.&
Third, give some contact ways to your potential friends, of which
giving out your calling card is really a good
way.& In brief, you need to leave a good and deep
impression on others.
maintenance
you get to know someone, it doesn’t mean that you finally can be
good friends.& Friendship is what we need to
conserve and take good care of, so after you give your contact way
to someone, you should go on to maintain the contact with
them.& Giving a gift or your sincere wish on