riptide gp renegade叛逆者怎么买游艇

游戏介绍:
《激流快艇叛逆者》这款游戏是一款竞速题材的手机游戏,在游戏中玩家们能够感受到竞速的玩法模式,非常的具有新意。而且本作的画面都是非常的精致的,你通过游戏视频也能够了解到的。如果你喜欢刺激的话不妨来下载本作进行体验哦。
手机模拟器合集:
第一人称moba策略游戏就在腾讯天天守望(点击图片)
手游排行榜:
剑心未老情缘未了《剑侠情缘手游》:
端游经典重现《征途手机版》:
再战金庸武侠《倚天屠龙记》:
同名端游改编《倩女幽魂》:
扬帆起航《航海王之强者之路》:
激流快艇叛逆者破解版点评
精致的游戏画面
丰富的游戏模式
快艇多样化
激流快艇叛逆者破解版简介
游戏名称:激流快艇叛逆者游戏原名:Riptide GP: Renegade游戏版本:v1.0.3对应主机:安卓游戏大小:98.83MB游戏类型:竞速类兼容性:安卓 4.0及以上版本
《激流快艇叛逆者》这款游戏是继承了《激流快艇》的经典的玩法的,游戏的画面也是比较的类似风格。不过本作中新增了很多的玩法,包括逃脱玩法。感兴趣的话可以来了解一下哦。
激流快艇叛逆者破解版特点
-增加了新的游戏模式&&逃脱玩法
-画面精致许多
-赛道更加的开阔
激流快艇叛逆者破解版视频
相关游戏:
游戏发售表
版权所有 鄂ICP备号-1当前位置 & &
& Tegra4有优待 《激流快艇2》安卓版要来了
Tegra4有优待 《激流快艇2》安卓版要来了
09:39:40&&作者:娄斌
编辑:娄斌 &&)
让小伙伴们也看看:
阅读更多:
好文共享:
文章观点支持
当前平均分:0(0 次打分)
[04-04][04-04][04-04][04-04][04-04][04-04][04-04][04-04][04-03][04-03]
登录驱动之家
没有帐号?
用合作网站帐户直接登录riptide gp最后一个快艇怎么得到_百度知道to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Portuguese-Brazil
Includes 24 Steam Achievements
Title: Riptide GP: Renegade
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 26 Jul, 2016
Buy Riptide GP: Renegade
Recent updates
The latest version of Riptide GP: Renegade is now available, and it addresses a few issues that people have requested in the forums.
Difficulty Selection
First and foremost, in response to your feedback, we tweaked the difficulty and added a selector that lets you pick Easy, Normal, or Hard difficulty.
If you are updating an existing game, your difficulty will be automatically set to H to change it, go to the Settings screen.
You can change this setting at any time, for instance if you're stuck on a particular level you can switch to easy and then back to Normal.
Keyboard Layout
We switched back to complex controls for keyboard players.
Please note if you've customized your keyboard layout you'll have to re-customize your layout.
Also, if you LIKED the simple-stunt feature of the old keyboard layout, you can manually set the Auto-Stunt key by going to the Custom Keyboard controls.
More to Come
The next step is for us to work to reduce multiplayer fragmentation.
We'll announce future plans for that in September.
Thanks for your patience and support of our game!
- The Vector Unit Team
We suppose if you're reading this you already figured it out, but Riptide GP: Renegade is now available for purchase!
We're doing a 10% discount launch week promotion, so now's a good time to jump in, grab a copy, and get racing.
We are going to try and monitor the forums too so if you have thoughts or suggestions about the game, please share them.
The Vector Unit team will definitely read your comments, and we'll try to respond to as many as we can over the coming days and weeks.
Also if you like the game please tell your friends!
The more people we get playing, the more fun the online experience will be, and the more quickly we'll be able to support the game with updated patches and content.
Thanks to all our community and fans for being so patient -- we know it was a long wait for this one.
We hope you enjoy the results!
- The Vector Unit Team
About This Game
Experience the future of illicit hydrojet racing, where armored riders kick out death-defying stunts over massive waterfalls, dodge cops through public waterways, and boost at breakneck speeds across surging waves.
You are a hydrojet rider, framed and cast out from the Riptide GP league, forced to race illegally through city waterways, flooded ruins, and churning factory machinery in an effort to reclaim your reputation and your title.
Play through the single player career to unlock new vehicles, playable characters, and customization features as you take down bosses and build your crew.
Then, take your skills online for the ultimate test as you battle opponents around the world in 8-player online matches.
Challenge your friends for leaderboard supremacy in the ghost-racing challenge mode. You can even play locally in split screen races with up to 4 players!
Riptide GP: Renegade is the first game in the acclaimed Riptide GP series to be redesigned from the ground up specifically for modern desktop PC and console hardware.
Featuring thrill-ride race tracks packed with shortcuts, secrets, and interactive obstacles, Riptide GP: Renegade is the action-arcade water racer for a new generation.
o Thrill-Ride Environments - Blast across floating factory platforms, brave hurricane-strength waves, and infiltrate a military base in the midst of battle.
Every race track is packed with interactive set pieces, dynamic obstacles and secret shortcuts.
o Deep Career Mode - Battle your way through a variety of races and boss fights to reach the top of the underground hydro jet racing circuit.
Earn cash and experience to upgrade and customize your hydro jet, unlock new stunts, and increase your rider's performance.
o Online Multiplayer - Compete online in thrilling 8 player matchups against the best players from around the world.
o Split Screen Multiplayer - Challenge your friends in local split-screen multiplayer championships.
Play with up to 4 players on a single machine!
(Additional gamepads controllers required))
o Challenge Mode - Take command of the leaderboards and test your skills against ghost recordings of your friends' best performances.
o Transforming Vehicles - Collect and upgrade a garage full of blisteringly fast hydro jets that transform while you ride them. Win money to upgrade and customize each one.
o State of the Art Water Racing - Riptide GP: Renegade brings dynamic water racing to a new level of excitement with breathtaking water physics, splash-tastic spray effects, and more!
Every race is different because the surface you race on is always changing.
o Full gamepad integration
o Steam Complete - Compete with your friends on leaderboards, unlock challenging achievements, and keep your game going from device to device with cloud data syncing.
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: 1 Ghz or faster processor
Memory: 512 MB RAM
Graphics: 512MB VRAM
DirectX: Version 10
Storage: 400 MB available space
Riptide GP(R): Renegade Copyright (C) 2016 Vector Unit Inc. All rights reserved.
Vector Unit and Riptide GP are registered trademarks of Vector Unit Inc in the U.S. and other countries.
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
(41 reviews)
Es ist nicht so toll, wie es auf den ersten Blick aussieht. Die Steuerung ist total ungenau. Die Grafik sah auch ????e aus.
very good game but they need to make it playable in offline mode too...
Riptide GP continues its Journey to become a little bit more Hydro Thunder with each Sequel.Now we have a mix of lap races and A-B point races (which more racing games need cause LONG A-B races are a best), with far more Hydro Thunder style set pieces happening, Such as a track turning into a battle zone with what look to be Pirate ships attacking. Great. Tracks also now have mutiple routes that can open up during a race, and hidden shortcuts to find.Hot laps are gone, replaced now with Slalom races, which anyone who has played Wave Race 64 would be familiar with, its also kind of akin to the Ring challenges in Hydro Thunder Hurricane (though I prefered those personally)Controls and general feel of the game is improved over the previous game, Feeling less like a game designed for Mobile and more like a proper racing game for proper games devices. The previous games very much felt like all the corners were just design for full speed and full turning to accomodate less control fidelity. Now they seem a little more varied.That said, the game still retains some of its Mobile origins, with 3 star ratings per event (whats wrong with just 1st, 2nd, 3rd/Gold, Silver, Brozne, whys it gotta be stars?) and a difficulty curve that seems to be based on the usual mobile approach of come back later when you have better stuff.Ai is competent, whilst it doesnt take shortcuts and apparently lacks rubberbanding its aggresive enough to keep up via stunts and boosting.Options wise the game lacks any real configurability, opting to just have a few pre-sets to pick from and then an option to change the rendering resolution. This could really do to be expanded so we can actually confgure individual aspects of the visuals, as it is theres currently no way to turn off the motion blur when boosting and that sucks (cause I'm playing on a toaster and it doesnt like it, no sir.)In closing, Riptide GP: Renegade is a great improvement over the past iterations and well worth picking up for anyone who is a fan of Arcade racing games in the vein of Hydro Thunder or Wave Race.
Product received for free
The only jetski game where you can race during a WAR.10/10, would get blown up again.
Product received for free
This game is very much a simple racing game, yet it's also pretty addicting. For the time that I played it, I had a lot of fun, and I'm sure I'll revisit it in the future. If you're looking for a simple game to just sit down and relax with, aside from the few game modes, this will definitely satisfy that need. Pros -+ Great art style+ Appealing graphics+ Lots of customization for stats of hydro jets+ Fun courses+ Hours of entertainmentCons -- Few game modes- Bland Menus- Easy AIIf you'd like to read my full review, you can check it out here:
I'm only just getting into the game but it's really fun so far! It controls well and Vector Unit's expertise with water-based racing games really shows.
At first launch, it seems a bit like a buggy port from a console or phone/tablet. The tutorial starts by saying that you need to chase another racer, and that it will auto accelerate. Cue me sitting there waiting for it to start moving. Turns out, auto accelerate is disabled by default. Cue me trying to press W to get the jetski to move. No effect. Space. No effect. Up arrow. *Starts moving*. Groan - bad default keyboard map. Changing the keys is a harrowing experience too - reminds me of some dodgy old games circa 1995. And you can't use the mouse to move the viewport or boost either - strictly a keyboard affair and the automatic camera mode. Plus, until you restart the race, it gives the wrong hints for what keys to press... It even suggested that I &tilt my device& to turn at one point - er, pretty sure there is no accelerometer in any part of my computer...I've played the previous Riptide games, so I figure I can try boosting and doing tricks in the tutorial - no go. Turns out they don't become active until you start playing for real, at which point you kinda get infotips showing you how to use them anyway... So, my advice is just skip the tutorial completely. Whether or not you have played the previous games, you are not missing anything except a bit of story...Apart from that, graphics are pretty gorgeous, race tracks have hints about turns and stunt areas, at least to start with (I haven't seen an option to turn them off for a more authentic experience - I do know how to look at the mini-map, you know!). Will play some more and see how it goes...
Riptide GP was originally a mobile handheld game by Vector Unit. Now the series has found its third game to be here on Steam. And it's bloody fantastic. Pricing is on point, bunch of content to be enjoyed here and a decent variation of different customizable vehicles and riders. The difficulty here is also hard as balls, so DO EXPECT SOME CHALLENGE with this one.Mechanics are also pretty smooth and very simple, there aren't many buttons to be pressing so you'll definitely get the hang of the control scheme real quick.Visually, it looks amazing. The aesthetic isn't exactly unique or anything we've not seen before but it just looks GREAT.The characters, colours, backgrounds, maps, WATER, it all looks amazing. Especially for something that started off as a mobile title. You can do tricks with your water ride thingies but overall it's a pretty casual racing game that really reminds me of the SSX series. As you know none of those made it to PC or STEAM so if you're looking for something of that nature, this is definitely the game to be picking up.
This game comes down to one thing: The difficulty.If you enjoy a challenge and don't mind repeating the same levels over and over and over just because you messed up one turn then this is the game for you. Also the difficulty ramp up is insane, I went from winning every race to not even being able get top 3 within the first handful of missions.If you'd rather have a casual game that slowly ramps up in diffilcutly then I have to say look elsewhere.Until the devs add a difficulty setting, I can't recommend this game. This isn't Dark Souls and most people won't have the interest to master this game, so unless you're one of those people you'll find a lot more aggravation from Riptide GP: Renegade than any actual fun.
very good game but they need to make it playable in offline mode too...
Was this review helpful?
Was this review helpful?
A great improvement from riptide gp 2A vectot unit game with a story is a nice change.It has a need for speed fell to Riptide GP: Renegade.
Was this review helpful?
3 people found this review funny
If you've never heard of Riptide, now is the perfect time to get on it.
Hydro Thunder?
Put them together.
Add some SSX flare.You get a crazy feeling of adrenaline and speed when you are chasing after the wake of the person ahead of you, so you can slingshot passed.If you already own Riptide GP 1 and GP2, there is plenty of enough reason to get Renegade.
More stunts.
I think it's FASTER.
More ALIVE.
And Deadlier.The 9 tracks are insane with so much going on.
(It's leaning more toward VectorUnit's action packed blockbuster racetracks of Hydro Thunder Hurricane.)It's gorgeous.
Lush and futuristic.
Apocalyptic in others.
There is one track that is in a storm and the waves are massive.The sound FX are amazing!As I'm skimming along the water on a crotch rocket, I keep saying to myself over n over, &This is amazing.&Controller..
It's a racing game.
The only people complaining about the game are the people who REFUSE to buy a controller.
For $13 it's a damn steal.THANK YOU VECTOR UNIT for this GEM.Now I hope to see you people online during peak hours.
(3PM to 9PM)
And I hope your ride is souped up, cause you will get DUSTED...
in the WATER, where dust doesn't even exist!!
Was this review helpful?
My daughter and I really enjoyed the 2nd game and were looking forward to this one. If you liked the last game you will like this one. There are a few changes but all in all it is more of the same in the best way possible. This is a very fun arcade racer. Don't buy it expecting realistic physics or a deep role playing experience. Expect fun, well thought out tracks and some really &wow& moments with much improved graphics.
Was this review helpful?
Awesome! If you are a fan of the last Riptide GP, this is definitely an improvement. Better graphics, more fluid feel for steering. This absolutely has a better feel to it than the last game and the last game was great.Im usually hesitant when it comes to spending money on a game when it isn't in Steam Winter Sale time. I like to get my money's worth. I like knowing when I pay for a game, it is playable, it is fun to play and I wont just play it 1 time and never look at it again. This game is worth the $15 or whatever it is. No buyer's remorse. Great Success!Note: Any bad review given to this game about being bad or automatic when using a keyboard can't let you turn away from this game. Dont be a baby, buy a controller, use the controller when playing games like this = have an awesome experience!
Was this review helpful?
Riptide GP was originally a mobile handheld game by Vector Unit. Now the series has found its third game to be here on Steam. And it's bloody fantastic. Pricing is on point, bunch of content to be enjoyed here and a decent variation of different customizable vehicles and riders. The difficulty here is also hard as balls, so DO EXPECT SOME CHALLENGE with this one.Mechanics are also pretty smooth and very simple, there aren't many buttons to be pressing so you'll definitely get the hang of the control scheme real quick.Visually, it looks amazing. The aesthetic isn't exactly unique or anything we've not seen before but it just looks GREAT.The characters, colours, backgrounds, maps, WATER, it all looks amazing. Especially for something that started off as a mobile title. You can do tricks with your water ride thingies but overall it's a pretty casual racing game that really reminds me of the SSX series. As you know none of those made it to PC or STEAM so if you're looking for something of that nature, this is definitely the game to be picking up.
Was this review helpful?
I don't understand the negative reviewers just ???????? on this game for trivial reasons.The cops provide little to no threat. If you're such a ???? that you keep running into them, then you're doing it wrong.Once you buy a few lvl 5 and lvl 10 tricks, older levels will be much easier to beat.Bosses are difficult, but once you're used to the map they're fairly easy to beat.They're not &INSANELY DIFFICULT&. Just difficult for starters, at the very least.The game is NOT impossible to play, NOR is it impossible to enjoy.The game is already BALANCED. If you 'need' the developers to make it easier for you, uninstall the game and get a refund.I should note, I just beat Pyta and Fryta fairly easily with my Scimitar hydrojet having no more than 1/2 the upgrades for it.
Was this review helpful?
1st Impressions:
It's a fun, modern Jetmoto-FZero hybrid!If you like Riptide GP2 as myself, you will like this.
Nicer graphics, some shortcut routes and some more gameplay options.My main issue is lack of tracks, from what I saw and researched its only has 9 tracks with a few variations. Like Ride the motorcycle game, its good, but gets old racing the similar tracks with just a few small changes to the tracks and type of race (race, stunt points, elimination). It does have different event variations to keep it fresh. GP2 was better with tracks imo. Its has more of a sci-fi theme and is a nice arcade racer that focuses on stunts and boosts, same controls for stunts which are critical to winning, upgrades (a bit of grinding) and some vehicle customization options. Wish you didn't need to use the boost up all at once. Anyways, the price is reasonable, so I say its a buy if you want some fun Jetmoto style of racing.8/10
Was this review helpful?
Best described as a mix between Hydro Thunder and Wave Race 64 (as far as stunts are concerned, anyhow), Riptide GP: Renegade has a fairly long single player mode that includes a mix of race events, stunt contests, time trials, and elimination events, in addition to 8 player online events and 4 player splitscreen modes.There's also an excuse plot that serves as a way to explain how you end up unlocking new characters and vehicles (there's 9 characters and 9 vehicles total), and why you'll have to deal with police hydrojets (their term for the boat/bike things, not mine) chasing you every now and then. The only drawbacks I can think of at the moment is that the AI can be a tad ruthless at times, the music is fairly bland, and that playing with a gamepad is essential (although this goes for just about every racing game). Overall, if you enjoyed any of the previous games in the series, or any other arcade racing game involving boats, Riptide GP: Renegade is well worth its low asking price.
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website

我要回帖

更多关于 圣剑与邪刀的叛逆者 的文章

随机推荐