怎么在STEAM里下DOTA2啊 我在商店找DOTA2总是steam里面找不到dota2

DOTA2国服安装了,但是steam上没有,要怎么装?
DOTA2国服安装了,但是steam上没有,要怎么装? 5
2L理解错了,他说的是把DOTA2添加进steam游戏库你在国服文件夹里找到【SteamApps】,把它移动到steam里面就行了
的感言:真心佩服你,谢谢! 相关知识略懂社热议
其他回答 (2)
说明白点。
就是完美客户端装了游戏也装了,就是steam上没下载dota2的游戏,现在不是国服的商店还没开么,就想在steam上装个dota2买东西,难道还要下载一遍游戏?
1) 进入游戏界面后,同时按下Shift+Tab键,游戏将出现一个覆盖页面。2) 点击覆盖页面下方的“网页浏览器”按钮。3) 在弹出的网页浏览器中输入 网址,点击网页右上方的“XXX的账号”
可能会有些慢,下方就会显示出dota2,添加到steam就行了
没有这个添加项目的么。。。。
现在只有启动项,想买dota2的东西国服是还没开的
相关知识略懂社热议等待您来回答
魔兽争霸领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
VR Support
HeadsetsInputPlay Area
Languages:
Full Audio
Portuguese
Portuguese-Brazil
Simplified Chinese
Traditional Chinese
Title: Dota 2
Genre: , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: Jul 9, 2013
Play Dota 2
Free To Play
Recommended By Curators
"The premier multiplayer misery simulator."
Read the full review .
Recent updates
The ethereal rift has opened, and the new hero Underlord is now playable in Dota 2. Bringing with him a new Post-Game Summary feature filled with detailed match info, and the addition of Teammate Stats to your profile, the leader of the Abyssal Horde stomps his way into the lanes in today's update to complete the roster of established heroes. Head over to
to learn more.
The online
is open for business. Featuring merchandise launched at The International 2016, as well as a host of other original and community-created designs, the
is now taking orders for shipments of this year's Dota 2 collection to fans almost anywhere in the world.
To celebrate the shop launch and the release of our
Dota 2 figurines produced in cooperation with Good Smile Company, we've also worked with Good Smile to create a manga-style comic featuring both heroes as their journeys intersect on the trail of the necromancer Balimar Oakrot.
Find out more in:
About This Game
Dota is a competitive game of action and strategy, played both professionally and casually by millions of passionate fans worldwide. Players pick from a pool of over a hundred heroes, forming two teams of five players. Radiant heroes then battle their Dire counterparts to control a gorgeous fantasy landscape, waging campaigns of cunning, stealth, and outright warfare.
Irresistibly colorful on the surface, Dota is a game of infinite depth and complexity. Every hero has an array of skills and abilities that combine with the skills of their allies in unexpected ways, to ensure that no game is ever remotely alike. This is one of the reasons that the Dota phenomenon has continued to grow. Originating as a fan-made Warcraft 3 modification, Dota was an instant underground hit. After coming to Valve, the original community developers have bridged the gap to a more inclusive audience, so that the rest of the world can experience the same core gameplay, but with the level of polish that only Valve can provide.
Get a taste of the game that has enthralled millions.
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum:
Processor: Dual core from Intel or AMD at 2.8 GHz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: nVidia GeForce GT, ATI/AMD Radeon HD
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 15 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
Minimum:
Processor: Dual core from Intel
Graphics: nVidia 320M or higher, or Radeon HD 2400 or higher, or Intel HD 3000 or higher
Minimum:
Processor: Dual core from Intel or AMD at 2.8 GHz
Graphics: nVidia Geforce GT (Driver v331), AMD HD 2xxx-4xxx (Driver mesa 10.5.9), AMD HD 5xxx+ (Driver mesa 10.5.9 or Catalyst 15.7), Intel HD 3000 (Driver mesa 10.6)
Sound Card: OpenAL Compatible Sound Card
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Very Positive
(13,590 reviews)
Very Positive
(586,975 reviews)
DO NOT EVER PLAY THAT GAME!!!!!!!!!!!
Always carry?
Симулятор мако**ства.
u want delete your pain? go play DotA
It is DOTA.
306 people found this review funny
I hate Dota 2
Was this review helpful?
57 people found this review funny
Don't waste yo time
Was this review helpful?
Dota 2 is probably the best MOBA game I've ever played. I had more fun in Dota 2 than I ever did with LOL but don't have as many personal friends who play it like I do with LOL.I enjoy the customization and the free items with the added ability to trade items easily and even sell them which is really nice and some of the many things that made the game nicer than LOL which is a great MOBA but just not as good.
Was this review helpful?
2 people found this review funny
Great game. 5k+ Hours. Hard to learn. Impossible to truly master. So many possibilities and variables. Teamwork crucial. Time consuming (games can be 40-70 mins long). Watch is great too. Personally Am trying my best to play a lot less because of life responsibilities. Suggest watching rather than playing if you are time poor. Some players can be toxic (ie. Rude or angry). Suggest muting them for an enjoyable experience
Was this review helpful?
16 people found this review funny
Bad Community :(
Was this review helpful?
62 people found this review funny
I dont recomend playing this game if you dont know russian language.
Was this review helpful?
4 people found this review funny
Best MOBA out there. Hard to pickup, harder to master.
Was this review helpful?
32 people found this review funny
no io arcana, more like no guy buy
Was this review helpful?
48 people found this review funny
Worst game ever
Was this review helpful?
1 person found this review funny
so much better then LoL
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website

我要回帖

更多关于 steam中找不到dota2 的文章

随机推荐