那个好人借我玩玩守望先锋好人坏人??

[搬运] 《守望先锋》英雄互动对白(士兵76,麦克雷,源氏,半藏,D.VA,美,狂鼠)
[quote][collapse=《守望先锋》英雄互动对白 - 士兵76][b]转自[url=http://bbs./forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=572021]守望先锋[/url][/b][color=royalblue][b]各位亲爱的玩家们,你是否对游戏背后的故事情节感兴趣呢?你是否想了解守望先锋成员之间的爱恨情仇呢?暴雪中国本地化团队为大家整理了各位英雄在战场上与不同人物的对白,供大家欣赏。这次为大家带来的是孤胆英雄“士兵:76”:[/b][/color]===[b][size=150%][color=red]击杀[/color][/size][/b]===[quote][list][*][size=120%][b]击杀“死神”:[/b][/size][color=royalblue]“士兵:76”:总得有人动手。(Someone had to do it.)[/color][*][size=120%][b]击杀温斯顿:[/b][/size][color=royalblue]“士兵:76”:你的犹豫就是你的弱点。(Your hesitation is your weakness.)[/color][*][size=120%][b]击杀莱因哈特:[/b][/size][color=royalblue]“士兵:76”:别这么自信了。(Always too overconfident.)[/u][/color][*][size=120%][b]击杀“猎空”:[/b][/size][color=royalblue]“士兵:76”:你得学着集中精神。(You need to learn to focus.)[/color][/list][/quote]===[b][size=150%][color=red]对话[/color][/size][/b]===[quote][list][*][size=120%][b]看见“法老之鹰”击杀敌人:[/b][/size][color=royalblue]“士兵:76”:你的枪法和你母亲的一样准。(Got your aim from your mom, I see.)[/color][*][size=120%][b]对“死神”:[/b][/size][color=royalblue]“士兵:76”:总有一天你会真的死掉。(One of these days, someone's going to put an end to you.)[list][*]“死神”:我很欢迎他们来试试。(I invite them to try.)[/color][/list][*][size=120%][b]对“死神”:[/b][/size][color=royalblue]“士兵:76”:你不是应该早就死了吗?(Aren't you supposed to be dead?)[list][*]“死神”:我怎么不记得。(Didn't take.)[/color][/list][*][size=120%][b]对“死神”:[/b][/size][color=royalblue]“士兵:76”:呵呵,当坏人对你来说再简单不过了,是吧?(Well, you sure take to this bad guy thing easily, don't you?)[list][*]“死神”:你不也挺适合当个童子军的么。(And you sure know how to play boy scout.)[/color][/list][*][size=120%][b]对温斯顿:[/b][/size][color=royalblue]“士兵:76”:你觉得你能胜任我的职位,是吗?(Think you can do my job, do you?)[list][*]温斯顿:总得有人站出来。(Someone has to.)[/color][/list][*][size=120%][b]对“法老之鹰”:[/b][/size][color=royalblue]“士兵:76”:你母亲会为你感到骄傲的。(Your mother would have been proud of you.)[list][*]“法老之鹰”:那么你还不够了解我的母亲。(You didn't know my mother very well then.)[/color][/list][*][size=120%][b]对守望先锋特工:[/b][/size][color=royalblue]“士兵:76”:那些日子早就过去了。(Those days are over.)[/color][*][size=120%][b]对守望先锋特工:[/b][/size][color=royalblue]“士兵:76”:你肯定是认错了。(You must be mistaken.)[/color][*][size=120%][b]对守望先锋特工:[/b][/size][color=royalblue]“士兵:76”:你还是老样子。(Still playing soldier, I see.)[/color][/list][/quote]===[b][size=150%][color=red]地图[/color][/size][/b]===[quote][list][*][size=120%][b]在直布罗陀:[/b][/size][color=royalblue]“士兵:76”:我记得这里发生的很多事情。有好也有坏。(Lot of memories of this place. They weren't all bad.)[/color][*][size=120%][b]在直布罗陀:[/b][/size][color=royalblue]“士兵:76”:重振守望先锋?有什么意义?(Bring back Overwatch? What's the point?)[/color][*][size=120%][b]在多拉多:[/b][/size][color=royalblue]“士兵:76”:光明科创在这里想干什么。(I want to know what Lumerico's been up to.)[/color][*][size=120%][b]在66号公路:[/b][/size][color=royalblue]“士兵:76”:莱耶斯早就该清理&死局&帮了。(Reyes should have cleaned up the Deadlock Gang a long time ago.)[/color][/list][/quote][b][size=130%]敬请期待更多其他英雄的互动对白![/size][/b][img]./mon_/459_c2f.jpg[/img][/collapse][/quote][quote][collapse=《守望先锋》英雄互动对白 - 麦克雷][b]转自[url=http://bbs./forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=533908&extra=page%3D8]守望先锋[/url][/b][color=royalblue][b]各位亲爱的玩家们,你是否对游戏背后的故事情节感兴趣呢?你是否想了解守望先锋成员之间的爱恨情仇呢?暴雪中国本地化团队为大家整理了各位英雄在各个战场上与不同人物的对话和在各个场景的独白,供大家欣赏。在本帖中帅气亮相的,是用子弹维护自己心中正义的西部枪手,麦克雷。[/b][/color]===[b][size=150%][color=red]击杀[/color][/size][/b]===[quote][list][*][size=120%][b]击杀“士兵:76”::[/b][/size][color=royalblue]麦克雷:我还以为见鬼了。(Thought I saw a ghost.)[/color][*][size=120%][b]击杀源氏:[/b][/size][color=royalblue]麦克雷:你还不够快。(Not fast enough.)[/color][*][size=120%][b]在66号公路和好莱坞击杀敌人:[/b][/size][color=royalblue]麦克雷:美丽的西部是靠残酷的战争赢来的。(And that's how the west was won.)[/color][/list][/quote]===[b][size=150%][color=red]对话[/color][/size][/b]===[quote][list][*][size=120%][b]对“死神”:[/b][/size][color=royalblue]麦克雷:这些枪可不是给你到处乱扔的。(You weren’t given those guns to toss them around like trash.)[list][*]“死神”:我可轮不到你教。(I don't take lessons from you.)[/color][/list][*][size=120%][b]对“死神”:[/b][/size][color=royalblue]“死神”:你掌握的一切都是我教的。(I taught you everything you know.)[list][*]麦克雷:幸运的是,我自己还有几招。(Lucky for me, I still have a few tricks of my own.)[/color][/list][*][size=120%][b]对“狂鼠”:[/b][/size][color=royalblue]麦克雷:你知道吗,把你们交给警察可是一大笔奖金。(You know, pretty good reward for bringing you boys in.)[/color][/list][/quote]===[b][size=150%][color=red]地图[/color][/size][/b]===[quote][list][*][size=120%][b] 66号公路进攻方:[/b][/size][color=royalblue]麦克雷:是啊,我不会喝咖啡的,喝起来就像滚烫的烂泥。(Yeah, I wouldn't drink the coffee, always tasted like boiled dirt.)[/color][/list][/quote][b][size=130%]敬请期待更多其他英雄的互动对白![/size][/b][img]./mon_/459_578a9bcac0685.jpg[/img][/collapse][/quote][quote][collapse=《守望先锋》英雄互动对白 - D.Va][b]转自[url=http://bbs./forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=525717&extra=page%3D8]守望先锋[/url][/b][color=royalblue][b]各位亲爱的玩家们,你是否对游戏背后的故事情节感兴趣呢?你是否想了解守望先锋成员之间的爱恨情仇呢?暴雪中国本地化团队为大家整理了各位英雄在战场上与不同人物的对白,供大家欣赏。在本帖中隆重登场的是,可爱的韩国人气电竞女孩D.Va和她华丽的机甲。[/b][/color]===[b][size=150%][color=red]对话[/color][/size][/b]===[quote][list][*][size=120%][b]对温斯顿:[/b][/size][color=royalblue]D.Va: 巨大的猩猩!就像以前电视游戏里的一样!(A giant gorilla! Just like in those old video games!)[list][*]温斯顿:老有人这么说。(I get that a lot.)[/color][/list][*][size=120%][b]对美:[/b][/size][color=royalblue]D.Va: 小美!我喜欢读你的日记!真羡慕你能去那么多地方。(Mei! I love reading your journal! I'm so jealous you get to go to all those places.)[list][*]美:可不是吗,我想你应该多出去玩玩。(That's true, I guess you don't get to travel very much.)[/color][/list][*][size=120%][b]对莱因哈特:[/b][/size][color=royalblue]莱因哈特:我在想你能不能签个名什么的...是……给朋友的。(I was wondering if you'd sign something for me... it's for a friend.)[list][*]D.Va: 当然,来给你...爱你哦亲,D.Va!(Of course. Here you go... love, D.Va!)[/color][/list][*][size=120%][b]对卢西奥:[/b][/size][color=royalblue]卢西奥:活生生的D.Va!哇哦,我能要你的签名吗?(D.Va, in the flesh! Woo, can I get your autograph?)[list][*]D.Va: 可以啊,但是你需要给我你的签名!我喜欢你的新专辑!(Only if I can get yours, too! I love your new album!)[/color][/list][*][size=120%][b]对托比昂:[/b][/size][color=royalblue]托比昂:能不能让我看看机甲里面是啥样?(Any chance you'd let me peek under the hood of your mech?)[list][*]D.Va: 嘿,把手拿开!(Hey! Hands off!)[/color][/list][*][size=120%][b]对对“黑百合”:[/b][/size][color=royalblue]“黑百合”:这里可不是小孩玩游戏的地方……(This is no place for children.)[list][*]D.Va: 你说谁是小孩子?(Who are you calling a child?)[/color][/list][/list][/quote]===[b][size=150%][color=red]地图[/color][/size][/b]===[quote][list][*][size=120%][b]在好莱坞地图:[/b][/size][color=royalblue]D.Va: 这里是属于我的!灯光,镜头,开拍!(This is my kind of city! Lights. Camera. Action!)[/color][/list][/quote][b][size=130%]敬请期待更多其他英雄的互动对白![/size][/b][img]./mon_/459_578a9bbd2e2cd.jpg[/img][/collapse][/quote][quote][collapse=《守望先锋》英雄互动对白 - 源氏][b]转自[url=http://bbs./forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=544086&extra=page%3D3]守望先锋[/url][/b][color=royalblue][b]各位亲爱的玩家们,你是否对游戏背后的故事情节感兴趣呢?你是否想了解守望先锋成员之间的爱恨情仇呢?暴雪中国本地化团队为大家整理了各位英雄在各个战场上与不同人物的对话和在各个场景的独白,供大家欣赏。在本帖中出场的是双龙兄弟中的弟弟源氏。[/b][/color]===[b][size=150%][color=red]击杀[/color][/size][/b]===[quote][list][*][size=120%][b]击杀“死神”:[/b][/size][color=royalblue]源氏:下地狱去找真正的死神吧。(Mock death at your own peril.)[/color][*][size=120%][b]击杀禅雅塔:[/b][/size][color=royalblue]源氏:这次是我占了上风,师傅!(I have the upper hand this time, master!)[/color][*][size=120%][b]击杀半藏:[/b][/size][color=royalblue]源氏:这次是我赢了,哥哥。(I am victorious this time, brother.)[/u][/color][/list][/quote]===[b][size=150%][color=red]对话[/color][/size][/b]===[quote][list][*][size=120%][b]对半藏:[/b][/size][color=royalblue]源氏:你竟变成了这样...真遗憾。(So this is what has become of you... a pity.)[list][*]半藏:我还轮不到你来说教。(I will not be judged by you.)[/color][/list][*][size=120%][b]对温斯顿:[/b][/size][color=royalblue]温斯顿:源氏!就像以前一样。(Genji! This is just like old times.)[list][*]源氏:我们的使命暂时交汇在了一起。至于未来,我们会知道的...(Our paths cross for now. As to the future, we shall see...)[/color][/list][*][size=120%][b]对“天使”:[/b][/size][color=royalblue]“天使”:你看上去还不错,源氏。(You seem well, Genji.)[list][*]源氏:我现在不一样了,我现在完整了。(I am a different man, now. I am whole.)[/color][/list][*][size=120%][b]对查莉娅:[/b][/size][color=royalblue]查莉娅:我要怎么相信一个半人半机器的家伙?(How do I trust a man who is half machine?)[list][*]源氏:我的内心依旧留有人性。(The heart of a man still beats inside me.)[/color][/list][*][size=120%][b]对禅雅塔:[/b][/size][color=royalblue]禅雅塔:这就是你长大的地方,你一定要带我逛一逛!(So this is where you grew up. You must show me around!)[list][*]源氏:那是生前的事了。(That was another life.)[/color][/list][*][size=120%][b]对禅雅塔:[/b][/size][color=royalblue]源氏:智能机械在这里的痛苦使你感到烦恼吗,师傅?(Does the suffering of the omnics here trouble you, master?)[list][*]禅雅塔:是的,我的兄弟孟达塔曾想努力改善他们的生活,但失败了。(It does. My brother, Mondatta, gave much to improve their lives, but it was not to be.)[/color][/list][*][size=120%][b]对禅雅塔:[/b][/size][color=royalblue]禅雅塔:和最出色的弟子一起战斗我感到高兴。(It is good to fight alongside one of my brightest pupils.)[list][*]源氏:我也是,师傅。(And you, master.)[/color][/list][/list][/quote]===[b][size=150%][color=red]地图[/color][/size][/b]===[quote][list][*][size=120%][b]在花村:[/b][/size][color=royalblue]源氏:我年轻时在这里虚度了许多时光。(I passed many an hour of my misspent youth here.)[/color][*][size=120%][b]在尼泊尔:[/b][/size][color=royalblue]源氏:现在这里才是我的家。(This is my home now.)[/color][*][size=120%][b]在尼泊尔:[/b][/size][color=royalblue]源氏:只有在这里我才感觉到归属。(Only here do I not feel outcast.)[/color][*][size=120%][b]在尼泊尔:[/b][/size][color=royalblue]源氏:踏入这里让我的灵魂平静了许多。(Just setting foot here sets my soul at ease.)[/color][*][size=120%][b]在直布罗陀:[/b][/size][color=royalblue]源氏:这里很漂亮。我之前从未欣赏过这里。(It is beautiful here. I could never appreciate it before.)[/color][*][size=120%][b]在努巴尼:[/b][/size][color=royalblue]源氏:即使在这里,我也觉得是个外乡人。(Even here, I feel an outcast.)[/color][/list][/quote][b][size=130%]敬请期待更多其他英雄的互动对白![/size][/b][img]./mon_/459_578a8fac92bd1.jpg[/img][/collapse][/quote][quote][collapse=《守望先锋》英雄互动对白 - 半藏][b]转自[url=http://bbs./forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=539269&extra=page%3D2]守望先锋[/url][/b][color=royalblue][b]各位亲爱的玩家们,你是否对游戏背后的故事情节感兴趣呢?你是否想了解守望先锋成员之间的爱恨情仇呢?暴雪中国本地化团队为大家整理了各位英雄在各个战场上与不同人物的对话和在各个场景的独白,供大家欣赏。在本帖中出场的是双龙兄弟中的哥哥半藏。[/b][/color]===[b][size=150%][color=red]击杀[/color][/size][/b]===[quote][list][*][size=120%][b]击杀源氏:[/b][/size][color=royalblue]半藏:就像小时候那样。(Just as when we were boys.)[/color][*][size=120%][b]击杀源氏:[/b][/size][color=royalblue]半藏:你永远都不是我的对手。(You were never my equal.)[/color][/list][/quote]===[b][size=150%][color=red]对话[/color][/size][/b]===[quote][list][*][size=120%][b]对源氏:[/b][/size][color=royalblue]半藏:我们本可以一起创造一个帝国。(We could have built an empire together.)[list][*]源氏:那曾是你的梦想,不是我的。(That was your dream, not mine.)[/color][/list][*][size=120%][b]对源氏:[/b][/size][color=royalblue]半藏:你以为你比得上我?(Think you can do better than me?)[list][*]源氏:我很确定。(I am certain of it.)[/color][/list][*][size=120%][b]对源氏:[/b][/size][color=royalblue]半藏:你成不了大器。(You will never amount to anything.)[list][*]源氏:等着看吧,哥哥。(We shall see, brother.)[/color][/list][*][size=120%][b]对源氏:[/b][/size][color=royalblue]源氏:现在改变还不算迟,哥哥。(It is not too late to change your course, brother.)[list][*]半藏:你错了,弟弟。我已经无法赎罪了。(You are mistaken, brother. I am beyond redemption.)[/color][/list][*][size=120%][b]对源氏:[/b][/size][color=royalblue]源氏:怎么了,半藏?认不出我了?(What's wrong, Hanzo? Don't you recognize me?)[list][*]半藏:我弟弟死了,是我亲手杀了他的。(My brother is dead. I killed him with my own hands.)[/color][/list][*][size=120%][b]对“狂鼠”:[/b][/size][color=royalblue]半藏:你把财宝藏在哪儿了?你应该不会藏在身上。(Where did you hide your treasure? You could hardly have it on your person.)[list][*]“狂鼠”:财宝?呃...我当然不知道你在说什么了……(Treasure? Uh... sure I don't know anything you're talking about...)[/color][/list][*][size=120%][b]对“黑百合”:[/b][/size][color=royalblue]半藏:哪天我们来赌一把,是我的弓快还是你的枪更快。(I would take my bow against your rifle any day.)[list][*]“黑百合”:好啊,那将是你犯的最后一个错误。(That would be the last mistake you ever made.)[/color][/list][*][size=120%][b]对“黑百合”:[/b][/size][color=royalblue]“黑百合”:黑爪可以重建你父亲的帝国。(Talon could restore your family's empire.)[list][*]半藏:但代价是什么?(But at what cost?)[/color][/list][*][size=120%][b]对禅雅塔:[/b][/size][color=royalblue]禅雅塔:我在你的身上感受到了一股愤怒,这股愤怒曾经吞噬了你的弟弟。(I sense within you the same rage that once consumed your brother.)[list][*]半藏:我们一点也不像。(We are nothing alike.)[/color][/list][/list][/quote]===[b][size=150%][color=red]地图[/color][/size][/b]===[quote][list][*][size=120%][b]在花村:[/b][/size][color=royalblue]半藏:这里曾是我的家,但现在……不再是了。(This was once my home. No longer.)[/color][*][size=120%][b]在花村:[/b][/size][color=royalblue]半藏:没时间玩游戏了。(No time for games.)(This is my home now.)[/color][*][size=120%][b]在花村:[/b][/size][color=royalblue]半藏:岛田家的主人回来了。(The master of the Shimada clan has returned.)[/color][*][size=120%][b]在花村:[/b][/size][color=royalblue]半藏:这里所有的一切曾经都属于我。(All of this was to be mine.)[/color][*][size=120%][b]在努巴尼:[/b][/size][color=royalblue]半藏:流浪至此,并非我的本意。(My wanderings brought me to this place. It was not to my liking.)[/color][/list][/quote][b][size=130%]敬请期待更多其他英雄的互动对白![/size][/b][img]./mon_/459_578a92a3bdbb6.jpg[/img][/collapse][/quote][quote][collapse=《守望先锋》英雄互动对白 - 美][b]转自[url=http://bbs./forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=529201&extra=page%3D2]守望先锋[/url][/b][color=royalblue][b]各位亲爱的玩家们,你是否对游戏背后的故事情节感兴趣呢?你是否想了解守望先锋成员之间的爱恨情仇呢?暴雪中国本地化团队为大家整理了各位英雄在各个战场上与不同人物的对话和在各个场景的独白,供大家欣赏。在本帖中隆重登场的是来自中国的萌妹气候学家:小“美”,周美灵。[/b][/color]===[b][size=150%][color=red]对话[/color][/size][/b]===[quote][list][*][size=120%][b]看见温斯顿击杀敌人后:[/b][/size][color=royalblue]美:温斯顿,你真厉害!就像孙悟空一样!(Winston, you're so awesome! Just like Sun Wukong!)[/color][*][size=120%][b]对温斯顿:[/b][/size][color=royalblue]美:我们可以抽时间交换一下笔记!(We should compare notes sometime!)[list][*]温斯顿:求之不得呢!那么你对托贝尔斯坦的重力模型理论怎么看?(That would be great! What's your opinion on the Toblesteins' gravitational models?)[/color][/list][*][size=120%][b]对“狂鼠”:[/b][/size][color=royalblue]“狂鼠”:Brrr...光是看着你我就觉得冷。(Brrr... I get cold just looking at you.)[list][*]美:那你就别看着我。(Then you should look somewhere else.)[/color][/list][*][size=120%][b]对“猎空”:[/b][/size][color=royalblue]美:猎空!你真是太不可思议了,我好激动!(Tracer! You are so amazing, you inspire me!)[list][*]“猎空”:美,你才是大英雄!(Mei, you're the real hero!)[/color][/list][*][size=120%][b]对“天使”:[/b][/size][color=royalblue]美:齐格勒博士,我也没觉得你变老了呀!(Dr. Ziegler, I don't think you've aged a day since I last saw you!)[list][*]“天使”:你也没有,美。(And neither have you, Mei.)[/color][/list][*][size=120%][b]对托比昂:[/b][/size][color=royalblue]托比昂:我在想能不能让我看看你的那个小机器人……(I was wondering if I could take a look at your little robot...)[list][*]美:可以是可以,但是你要管好你的锤子。(I suppose so... just keep that hammer to yourself.)[/color][/list][*][size=120%][b]对D.Va:[/b][/size][color=royalblue]D.Va: 小美!我喜欢读你的日记!真羡慕你能去那么多地方。(Mei! I love reading your journal! I'm so jealous you get to go to all those places.)[list][*]美:可不是吗,我想你应该多出去玩玩。(That's true, I guess you don't get to travel very much.)[/color][/list][*][size=120%][b]对査莉娅:[/b][/size][color=royalblue]美:查莉娅,我搞不懂为什么你们那儿那么冷你还穿这么少!(Zarya, I don’t understand how you can fight in the cold wearing so little!)[list][*]査莉娅:如果你把你的大衣给我,我就告诉你我的秘密。(I'll tell you my secret, if you give me your coat.)[/color][/list][*][size=120%][b] 对“堡垒”:[/b][/size][color=royalblue]美:堡垒,你会是一个完美的研究助手的。(Bastion, you would make the perfect research assistant.)[/color][*][size=120%][b]对卢西奥:[/b][/size][color=royalblue]美:我能要你的签名吗?(Can I have your autograph?)[/color][/list][/quote]===[b][size=150%][color=red]地图[/color][/size][/b]===[quote][list][*][size=120%][b]在炎热地区:[/b][/size][color=royalblue]美:哎呀...我觉得我可能穿得太多了!(Phew... I think I might be a little overdressed for this place!)[/color][*][size=120%][b]在漓江塔:[/b][/size][color=royalblue]美:回家的感觉真好。(It's good to be back home!)[/color][*][size=120%][b]在俄罗斯:[/b][/size][color=royalblue]美:你想不想堆个雪人?(Do you want to build a snowman?)[/color][/list][/quote][b][size=130%]敬请期待更多其他英雄的互动对白![/size][/b][img]./mon_/459_578b3d1dd7d8e.jpg[/img][/collapse][/quote][quote][collapse=《守望先锋》英雄互动对白 - “狂鼠”][b]转自[url=http://bbs./forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=546072&extra=page%3D3]守望先锋[/url][/b][color=royalblue][b]各位亲爱的玩家们,你是否对游戏背后的故事情节感兴趣呢?你是否想了解守望先锋成员之间的爱恨情仇呢?暴雪中国本地化团队为大家整理了各位英雄在战场上与不同人物的对白,供大家欣赏。这次我们带来的是炸弹狂人“狂鼠”。[/b][/color]===[b][size=150%][color=red]击杀[/color][/size][/b]===[quote][list][*][size=120%][b]击杀“死神”:[/b][/size][color=royalblue]“狂鼠”:那么严肃干嘛?(Why so serious?)[/color][/list][/quote]===[b][size=150%][color=red]对话[/color][/size][/b]===[quote][list][*][size=120%][b]对“路霸”:[/b][/size][color=royalblue]“狂鼠”: 我就知道把你留在身边准有用处,这可不是客套话。(I knew there was a reason I kept you around. And it wasn't the sparkling conversation.)[/color][*][size=120%][b]对“路霸”:[/b][/size][color=royalblue]“狂鼠”: 你不会相信那个猪脑袋前几天跟我说了什么。路霸你说什么了?(You won't believe the joke ol' pig face over there told me the other day. Roadhog?)[/color][*][size=120%][b]对“路霸”:[/b][/size][color=royalblue]“狂鼠”: 你钩住他们,我炸烂他们。(You hook 'em, I'll cook 'em.)[/color][*][size=120%][b]对“士兵:76”/“死神”:[/b][/size][color=royalblue]“狂鼠”:你看上去需要被炸一下。(You look like the kind of guy who could use something blown up.)[/color][*][size=120%][b]对温斯顿:[/b][/size][color=royalblue]“狂鼠”:我还以为我才是最搞笑的。(And I thought I was supposed to be the comic relief.)[/color][*][size=120%][b]对机器人/智械:[/b][/size][color=royalblue]“狂鼠”:呃,机器人。你说我不能把这些金属脑袋给炸了?(Ech, robots. You're telling me I can't blow up these scrap heaps?)[/color][*][size=120%][b]对“路霸”:[/b][/size][color=royalblue]“狂鼠”: 还记得我们偷走王冠珠宝那次吗?国王詹米森·法尔克斯一世万岁……还有……路霸公爵?你到底叫什么名字?(Remember that time we stole the crown jewels? All hail King Jamison Fawkes the First... and... Duke Roadhog? What is your name anyways?)[list][*]“路霸”:马可。(Mako.)[/color][/list][*][size=120%][b]对“路霸”:[/b][/size][color=royalblue]“路霸”:别老是自找麻烦。(Try and stay out of trouble for once.)[list][*]“狂鼠”:我会乖乖的。(I'll be on my best behavior.)[/color][/list][*][size=120%][b]对美:[/b][/size][color=royalblue]“狂鼠”:Brrr...光是看着你我就觉得冷。(Brrr... I get cold just looking at you.)[list][*]美:那你就别看着我。(Then you should look somewhere else.)[/color][/list][*][size=120%][b]对“猎空”:[/b][/size][color=royalblue]“狂鼠”:我可以看看那些炸弹吗?(Think I could have a look at one of those bombs of yours?)[list][*]“猎空”:你休想!(Over my dead body!)[/color][/list][*][size=120%][b]对“猎空”:[/b][/size][color=royalblue]“狂鼠”:不用担心!交给我吧!(Cheers, mate! The cavalry's here!)[list][*]“猎空”:那是我的台词!(That's my line!)[/color][/list][*][size=120%][b]对美:[/b][/size][color=royalblue]美:你太吓人了!(You are terrible!)[list][*]“狂鼠”:你好无情!(That's cold!)[/color][/list][*][size=120%][b]对美:[/b][/size][color=royalblue]美:你只是一个没用的坏蛋!而且你出门都不照镜子吗?(You're just a no good bully! How can you even look at yourself in the mirror?)[list][*]“狂鼠”:你怎么能这么说!我认为自己是一名自由战士……只不过被误解了。(I beg your pardon! I consider myself a freedom fighter, a... misunderstood one.)[/color][/list][/list][/quote]===[b][size=150%][color=red]地图[/color][/size][/b]===[quote][list][*][size=120%][b]在努巴尼、尼泊尔:[/b][/size][color=royalblue]“狂鼠”:这地方快让我吐了。(This place makes me sick.)[/color][*][size=120%][b]在国王大道进攻方:[/b][/size][color=royalblue]“狂鼠”:所以我们的任务是把炸弹送过去炸烂几个机器人……而且还有钱拿。再好不过啦!(So we're delivering a bomb to scrap some bots... and I'm getting paid for it. My kinda job!)[/color][*][size=120%][b]在好莱坞:[/b][/size][color=royalblue]“狂鼠”:我觉得这部片子会...爆炸!(Something tells me this movie's gonna... bomb.)[/color][*][size=120%][b]在阿努比斯神殿:[/b][/size][color=royalblue]“狂鼠”:你觉得那座神庙里有什么值得偷的东西吗?(You think there's something worth stealing in that temple?)[/color][*][size=120%][b]在努巴尼:[/b][/size][color=royalblue]“狂鼠”:这里糟透了。真想把这里全炸烂。(This place is the worst. Let's turn it into one big scrap heap.)[/color][*][size=120%][b]在尼泊尔:[/b][/size][color=royalblue]“狂鼠”:如果那些机器人想升天,我很乐意帮忙。(If these bots want to go into the light, I'd be more than happy to help.)[/color][/list][/quote][b][size=130%]敬请期待更多其他英雄的互动对白![/size][/b][img]./mon_/459_578b41c942307.jpg[/img][/collapse][/quote]
不错不错!有时候专心听对话,都忘记了有人在干我
[b]Reply to [pid=86740,1]Reply[/pid] Post by [uid=]舐我大鸟[/uid] ( 22:47)[/b]我就眼睁睁看着你离去
亡灵节就是这座城市的癌症。--多拉多
一楼纯表居然不死[s:ac:吓]
多拉多起点会说一句亡灵节就是这座城市的癌症
[b]Reply to [pid=86740,1]Reply[/pid] Post by [uid=3627769]萨慲[/uid] ( 23:15)[/b]光明节吧
[quote][pid=86740,1]Reply[/pid] [b]Post by [uid=3627769]萨慲[/uid] ( 23:15):[/b]亡灵节就是这座城市的癌症。--多拉多[/quote]看到回复发现确实少了这一句,添加了
厉害厉害,麦克雷好像有一句好人坏人,贱人什么的对话,记不清了
[b]Reply to [pid=86740,1]Reply[/pid] Post by [uid=187338]sfrockman[/uid] ( 12:21)[/b]印象中麦克雷和死神触发的对话比较多
最爱卡卡西!
[b]Reply to [pid=86740,1]Reply[/pid] Post by [uid=187338]sfrockman[/uid] ( 12:21)[/b]我不是好人 也不是坏人 但我绝对不是小人
看是你的枪快 还是我的箭更快
亡灵节那句是国服翻译出错了,原文说的是:Los Muertos is a cancer on this city.就是英雄动画里那个走私军火欺凌幼女的死人帮
还有一个不知道大家听到过没:(当76开大),说出“我看见你了。”后,被麦克雷击杀。后麦克雷会说:我看(见)你是灵魂出窍了!
76看到法鸡把自己炸死了会说:你的枪法跟你妈一样烂。
好帖,字数补丁,马克一下
[quote][pid=86740,1]Reply[/pid] [b]Post by [uid=9525600]QQ[/uid] ( 14:37):[/b]还有一个不知道大家听到过没:(当76开大),说出“我看见你了。”后,被麦克雷击杀。后麦克雷会说:我看(见)你是灵魂出窍了![/quote]这个不是开大击杀才有的语音,是麦克雷击杀76的特殊语音,原文是& Thought I saw a ghost.&,我还以为我见鬼了,因为对于他们这些守望先锋成员来说76应该是个死人所以说以为见到了幽灵
暴雪总喜欢搞彩蛋
挺有意思的

我要回帖

更多关于 守望先锋平a是那个键 的文章

随机推荐