transmissions element td攻略120攻略有几章

17 of 20 people (85%) found this review helpful3 people found this review funny
Recommended
&Transmissions: Element 120& is a modification for almost 12 year old masterpiece in the world of gaming called &Half-life 2&. The mod has been created by Dorian &Shokunin& Gorski and three persons from the development team: Thomas M. Visser (Music), Vicent Thiele (Programing and Linux Port) and Mathieu Westphal (Linux Programming). The normal &long-length review& in this case dosen't make any sense. Let's go straight to the Pros and Cons.Pros:- [HALF-LIFE 3 weapon wish] Gravity gun from this mod NEED TO be used in the future- Dark, dramatic and creepy atmosphere, which you have never seen in the Half-life 2 modification- Bunch of new music fantastic music- Story itself- Gravity Jumps!- Unknown, mysterious locations- Final Battle- New Source unused mechanics- G-man is more mysterious than that in the original- &Glowing in the dark& abilityCons:- Speedrunners can beat it in 10-15 minutes- Puzzels are too easyFinal Rant: 9/10Half-life fans - Play this game right now!That's an order!
&Transmissions: Element 120& is a modification for almost 12 year old masterpiece in the world of gaming called &Half-life 2&. The mod has been created by Dorian &Shokunin& Gorski and three persons from the development team: Thomas M. Visser (Music), Vicent Thiele (Programing and Linux Port) and Mathieu Westphal (Linux Programming). The normal &long-length review& in this case dosen't make any sense. Let's go straight to the Pros and Cons.
- [HALF-LIFE 3 weapon wish] Gravity gun from this mod NEED TO be used in the future
- Dark, dramatic and creepy atmosphere, which you have never seen in the Half-life 2 modification
- Bunch of new music fantastic music
- Story itself
- Gravity Jumps!
- Unknown, mysterious locations
- Final Battle
- New Source unused mechanics
- G-man is more mysterious than that in the original
- &Glowing in the dark& ability
- Speedrunners can beat it in 10-15 minutes
- Puzzels are too easy
Final Rant: 9/10
Half-life fans - Play this game right now!
That's an order!
Do you recommend this game?
Save Changes
Was this review helpful?
View mobile websiteGlobal Achievements
Complete chapter 1.
Gravity Jump
Use a special weapon to gravity jump.
Complete chapter 2.
Complete chapter 3.
Cut a zombie in half with a large object.
Metroidvania
Find a way to get the magnum revolver.
Complete chapter 4.
Strider Smasher
Smash two striders with shipping containers.
Catch em all
Find and decode all qr codes.
Find all journals.
Reunite two little gnomes.
View mobile website[第3期-终结] 传输:120号元素[Transmissions:Element 120] [火焰解-游戏视频-搜狐视频
[第3期-终结] 传输:120号元素[Transmissions:Element 120] [火焰解
视频介绍:
[第3期-终结]传输:120号元素[Transmissions:Element120][火焰解说游戏攻略全流程]
推荐出品人
游戏热播榜to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Includes 11 Steam Achievements
Title: Transmissions: Element 120
Genre: , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 16 Jun, 2016
Play Transmissions: Element 120
Free to Play
Recent updates
New music & enhancements to an existing track.
Fixed issue with final journal not completing scholar achievement.
Fixed nodegraph recompiling issue.
Removed costly dynamic lights that spawn per muzzle flash.
Updated Spanish translations.
Achievements menu now opens steam achievements interface.
Added cvar te120_combinedlensflare which can be used to disable lens flare.
Added configs to allow 360 controller.
Removed donations menu, but it will be back with steam wallet support!
Crash fix at game start.
Crash fix at several save points.
“When Transmissions ended, I cringed. I wanted more so, so badly.”
“A new mod called Transmissions: Element 120 was recently released, showing what a single developer can do with two years and a whole lot of dedication.”
“Transmissions actually contains some very creative and engaging sequences, reminiscent of the action, drama, and even horror that originally drew us all to the world of Half-Life.”
About This Game
Transmissions : Element 120 is a short single player experience set in the Half-Life Universe featuring a unique gravity defying weapon that allows you to jump buildings and sustain large falls. The story takes place at a mysterious date & location. Where are you? Why have you been sent?
To help bring the Source Engine up to date several new features are included:
Enhanced dynamic lighting
Integrated Source Shader Editor 0.5 for enhanced post processing & lighting
Improved support for complex physics structures
Support for super massive physics objects
Improved AI and situational awareness on multiple AI types
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum:
Processor: Pentium 4 3.0GHz
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Video card with 128 MB, Shader model 2.0. ATI X800, NVidia 6600 or better
DirectX: Version 8.1
Storage: 4 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 8.1 compatible sound card
Recommended:
Processor: Intel core 2 duo 2.4GHz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: Video Card Shader model 3.0. NVidia 7600, ATI X1600 or better
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Sound Card: DirectX 8.1 compatible sound card
Minimum:
Processor: Dual core from Intel or AMD at 2.8 GHz
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: nVidia GeForce GT, ATI/AMD Radeon HD (Graphic Drivers: nVidia 310, AMD 12.11), OpenGL 2.1
Sound Card: OpenAL Compatible Sound Card
Copyright 2016 Shokunin Studios
Transmissions: Element 120 () /
Note: This is not a Valve product. Valve has allowed the use of its IP and use of their content.
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Very Positive
(2,578 reviews)
Half Life 3 is a great game.
Enjoyed a free mod more than most parts of HL2, damn dood.
It was pretty neat.4/2 - IGN
Delivers more Half-Life than Valve did last 10 years
Lovely created short story mod with some of fresh ideas! keep up the great work!
amazing i really got scared a couple of times a must play
I loved it
It may be pretty short, but it's great for anyone who wants more half-life. Keep in mind it's also a bit laggy, but most computers should handle it.If you're a half-life fan, though, just play it. It's free and doesn't take long to download.
It is a nice little game i really enjoyed it. I hope the devs make more they are really good!
it crash after i do the last thing of the 1st mision! wen i walk towards the door pfff Crash!!
302 people found this review funny
If you told me this was a demo for Half Life 2: Episode 3 you would have me more fooled than an Ubisoft crowd at E3.
Was this review helpful?
95 people found this review funny
It’s very hard to imagine that only one guy made this. Unless of course it took him 12 years.
Was this review helpful?
Just go download it, well what can I say:pros:-story-rebuilt gravity gun-little puzzles -good leveldesigncons:-too short conclusion:if you like half life 2, just go and install this beautiful piece of software
Was this review helpful?
The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world.
Was this review helpful?
9 people found this review funny
While Prospekt wants you to pay for 2h of mental torment, this little piece of art is completely for free! Map design is perfect, this is how a demolished eastern-European city should look like. Valve should hire these guys!
Was this review helpful?
A good way to replenish the lack of Half Life 3
Was this review helpful?
THE DOWNLOW:Transmissions: Element 120 is a Source engine developed indie game set in the Half-Life universe.
It consists of four well-made if somewhat short chapters that provide a few encounters with your favourite crab-zombies and combine soldiers.
The overall feel and setting is designed to be a mixture of horror and puzzle solving, with a little hint of combat at key moments.THE GOOD:+ More Half-Life style play.+ Great care and attention to create an immersive environment and detailed locations, take this small team's effort a step up.+ The custom made soundtrack elevates the tension and key encounters to another level.+ Loved the clever use of luminescent paint in certain areas.+ Its short and can be played in two to three hours.+ Achievements are simple to obtain but can be missed if not careful.+ Its free.THE BAD:- Not much really.
If anything there could have been a little more spoken narrative / dialogue included to help build up a better picture of the scenario.- Some of the AI routines stop working for combine soldiers and they just stand there doing nothing.
Happened a few times.- Progressing through some of the physics-based doorways/exits can be confusing.
So if thats not your thing make sure you are happy to consult a guide.AND THE ORDINARY:* The engine may be dated but the developers have maxxed out as much as possible with the tools they have to make this more than just a mod.* There isnt much combat with it being staged in key set-pieces towards the end of chapters.
VERDICT:Short, well-made but enjoyable nonetheless.
If you are waiting for Half-life (Episode) 3 you could do worse than check this out!
Its one of the best free-to-play efforts that you are bound to find on steam.
Fans of Half-life should enjoy this no question.
Otherwise if you are after easy/quick achievements or just like to pass the time with free games then you would be a fool not to try this.
If however you are after a pure or heavy-focused shooter then this is not for you.
Was this review helpful?
This is a very impressive and neatly packed HL2 mod.
As someone who found the Half-Life series lackluster, I highly recommend downloading this game.Pros:+ Proffesional-like color correction.+ Great map design.+ Use of the physics engine, including using objects to damage enemies and destructible walls.+ Incredible use of lighting for use of gameplay and creating atmosphere.+ Fun new physics gun, used for &rocket-jumping&, knocking down foes and props.+ It's free.Cons:- Game can be finished in less than an hour and leaves you wanting more.
Was this review helpful?
I protected a garden gnome from zombies and turrents only to reunite it with another identical garden gnome11/10 would protect garden gnome againalso great game
Was this review helpful?
This review assumes you already own and have completed
.Mod: Transmissions: Element 120For the game: Half-Life 2Developer and publisher: Shokunin StudiosReleased: 16 June, 2016Genre: First-Person Shooter with HorrorCanon status: Non-canonSetting: 202X, an unnamed city, East Europe, EarthSpoiler-free plot summary: After the events of Episode 2, you, Gordon Freeman, awaken to find yourself in a Combine-occupied city, and try to escape.Full review: Transmissions: Element 120 is an hour-long mod for Half-Life 2. It isn't particularly difficult, or, despite being a horror mod, particularly scary.Another Half-Life 2 mod, more typical Half-Life 2 gameplay of running-and-gunning and solving a few puzzles. The only new game mechanic introduced in Element 120 is a new Gravity Gun which, instead of pulling objects to you and pushing objects away from you, shoots out an overpowered Combine Energy Pellet which runs on the HEV suit's auxiliary power. This can pretty much be used as the only weapon in the game, but just in case you're trigger happy and run out of auxiliary power, you're provided with a crowbar, pistol, and other Half-Life 2 weapons.A short, simple review for a short, simple mod. Do I recommend Element 120? Y it's higher in quality compared to other Half-Life mods, and it can entertain you for an hour. If Half-Life 2 is a meal and its episodes are dessert, then this
small and sweet.
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile websiteTransmissions - Element 120 mod for Half-Life 2
A short single player experience set in the Half-Life Universe featuring a unique gravity defying weapon that allows you to jump buildings and sustain large falls. The story takes place at a mysterious date & location after the events of Half-Life : Episode 2. Where are you? Why have you been sent?
TE120 is the result of over 2 years of nights & weekends creating custom levels, code, models, sounds, and more by a single developer.
To help bring the Source Engine up to date several new features are included:
Enhanced dynamic lighting
Integrated Source Shader Editor 0.5 for enhanced post processing & lighting
Improved support for complex physics structure
Support for super massive physics objects
Pre-processed AO
Improved AI and group behavior on multiple AI types
Hey everyone,
The steam version of TE120 is now available ! For a full list of what's new you can view my post on steam .
In short, I got some help and now there&s new music, linux support, achievements, small story & puzzle updates, and lots of polish. The biggest thing is you can install the game now by simply clicking install on . Enjoy!
Thanks! Mac & Linux Programmers? Update Soon. Greenlight!
Transmissions - Element 120 Now Available for Download!
Unfortunately, TE120 is not likely going to be available until tomorrow evening, my goal is 8PM PST. While you wait, the official trailer for TE120 is...
TE120 should be available for download later tonight or early tomorrow. My apologies for the short delay.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the
with no filter applied, to browse all available.
to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
« Previous
Release date
Released Mar 29, 2015
108 votes submitted.
Ratings closed.
this review contains spoilers
Highest Rated (11 agree)
If someone told me that this is Half-Life 2 : Episode 3 Demo i would believe him. Quality of lighting, level design, scripting, atmosphere, everything here is Valve quality level, if not even higher, this mod is simply amazing.
Mar 30 2015 by Gunship_Mark_II
Latest tweets from
still working? Any admins I can contact?
hasn't responded. Thanks!May 8 2016
Interested in beta testing the steam version of TE120? Go here for more info:
Jan 3 2016
It was awesome watching you two play my game. :)Apr 18 2015
Wow, extremely flattering article, but I must warn of spoilers. Thanks
, it was a delight to read.
Apr 7 2015
for the feature! Apr 6 2015
Front page of r/gaming! Incredible, thank you all so much. Apr 5 2015
Link to Transmissions - Element 120 by selecting a button and using the embed code provided
Last Update
3 weeks ago

我要回帖

更多关于 element120攻略 的文章

随机推荐