吉姆.雷诺跑的如此快

根据短文内容选择最佳答案。(Choose the best answers according to the passage.)
  Liu Xiang was the first Asian hero to win the men's 110m hurdles at the Olympic Games.
  When he crossed the finish line far ahead of the others in a world record-equaling time of 12.91 seconds, many fans burst into tears.It was Liu's first Olympics and he won the gold medal.In 2006, he set the new record of 12.88.
  When he won gold medals, he said in tears“I never thought I could run under so fast, and I never thought I would break the Olympic record, I am very, very excited.This is a wonder.I'm proud not just for myself and for Chinese but for Asia.My race went wonderfully.”Liu added,“It is an amazing experience being the Olympic champion.I want to thank many people.We Chinese have shown the world we can run as fast as anybody else.”
  When Liu was a grade four student, he was chosen by the Junior Sports School to practice jumping.But when a bone test showed he would not become a tall man, Liu was advised to give up practising after one year although he had won the national championship for his age group.Liu's parents also wanted him to give it up and study more at school, but Liu decided to continue.
  In 1998 when Liu Xiang, aged 15, met the famous coach Sun Haiping, his career changed greatly, Sun believed Liu was a rising star and he visited Liu's parents several times, finally they were persuaded to let Liu practise the 110m hurdles.
  But Liu thinks 2004 is just the beginning, and he expects to be at his peak in Beijing in 2008.Liu Xiang said,“For some players, it's just a job.For me, it's what I love.”
At what age did Liu Xiang win the Olympic championship?
What does the underlined words“persuaded”mean?
caused to do something
Liu Xiang didn't give up practising jumping because ________.
a bone test showed he wouldn't become tall enough to be a high jumper
his parents stopped him from jumping
he was satisfied after winning the national jumping champion for his age group
the famous coach Sun Haiping changed his and his parents' ideas
What does Liu Xiang think of being a sports player?
It is just a job for him.
It can bring him a lot of money.
It is what he loves.
It can bring him a lot of honor(荣誉).
From the story, we know that ________.
Liu Xiang was not the first Chinese to win the sprint(短跑)gold medal in Athens
if Liu Xiang reached the finish line in 13 seconds, he would break the world record
the Chinese people can run as fast as the people in the other countries
Liu Xiang didn't want to take part in the Olympic Games in 2008
  The largest animal ever to live on the earth is the blue whale(蓝鲸). It weighs about 80 tons-more than 24 elephants. It is more than 30 metres long. A newborn baby whale weighs as much as a big elephant.
  Cats can survive(存活) falls from a very high place because they can turn themselves up the right way so as to keep their bodies safe. One cat fell 32 floors on to the street, but was just hurt a little.
  A bear can run as fast as a horse.
  A newborn panda is smaller than a mouse(老鼠), and weighs about 100 grams(克).
  Elephants are the most careful animal in their love. A male(雄性的) elephant may show his lady love for up to three years until the lady takes his love. They often show their love by touching each other's body.
  Usually, wolves(狼) do not attack(袭击) people. For years a Canadian newspaper says that they would give anyone quite a lot of money if he could show that a wolf had attacked a person. But nobody could do that. Wolves usually do not go together though they may do this in winter.
1.How much does a newborn blue whale weigh? ________
A.10 tons.
B.As much as a small whale.
C.As much as 10 elephants.
D.More than 3 tons.
2.Cats can survive falls because ________ in the fall.
A.they can keep themselves safe
B.they are small
C.they can keep themselves away
D.they can put something under their bodies
3.Elephants show their love by ________.
A.looking at each otherB.touching each other
C.courting each otherD.moving their bodies
4.A male elephant ________ keep following a lady elephant to show his love for a long time until the lady takes his love.
A.willB.won't
C.shallD.didn't
5.A wolf won't attack people except ________.
A.in a special caseB.in winter
C.in packsD.that they have babies
  Smith is one of my friends. He can run very fast. He is proud of this and he is always ready to show people how fast he can run.
  One day a thief broke into his house, took some of his things and ran out of the house as fast as he could. Smith ran after him, shouting, “Hey! stop! Don't you know you can't get away from me?”
  But the thief only ran faster. Smith got angry. He tried his best to run. He was soon several miles away from his home. He was still rushing along when he knocked into me. “Why are you in such a hurry?” I asked. “I'm trying to catch a thief, ” said Smith. “But where is the thief ? ” I asked. “Miles and miles behind, ” said Smith with a smile. “He thought he could run faster than I, but you see he's wrong. ”
1.Smith is always proud of ________.
A.his houseB.his things
C.his runningD.his friend
2.What happened to Smith one day?
A.A thief stole some of his things.
B.His friend broke into his house.
C.A thief broke into his friend's house.
D.He stole some things of his friends.
3.Smith got angry because ________.
A.the thief ran too slowly B.the thief ran faster than him
C.the thief didn't stopD.he couldn't catch the thief
4.Did Smith catch the thief at last?
A.Yes, he did.B.No, he didn't
C.He did but then set him free.D.No, but his friend did.
5.Who do you think is foolish?
A.The thief is. B.The writer is.
C.Smith's friend is. D.Smith himself is.
  China's Olympic Breakthroughs(突破)
  China's sports officials are very glad now.
  China's athletes(运动员) not only made a breakthrough in the number of gold medals.But they also made a breakthrough in Olympic events.Among these sports were swimming,track and field,different kinds of water sports and tennis.
  The most impressive(给人印象深刻的) breakthrough was made by Liu Xiang梐 21-year-old man from Shanghai.He won the men's 110-meter hurdles with 12.91 seconds for the gold.In the process,Liu also broke the Olympic record of 12.95 seconds set by America's flying man Allen Johnson,in the Atlanta Olympic Games in 1996.
  Liu said with tears.“I am excited to show the world that Chinese athletes can run as fast,or faster,than their Olympic competitors(竞争者).”Liu's coach Sun Haiping was glad,too.(1)
What sports did China's athletes make a breakthrough in Olympics?
  A.Running.  
B.Swimming
and water sports.
  C.Tennis.track and field.
D.B and C
What does the underline word mean?
  A.跨栏  B.竞走  c.短跑  D.接力赛
Where does Liu Xiang come from?
  A.Shanghai.  B.Beijing.
  C.Shandong.D.Liaoning.
What is Sun Haiping?
  A.He is very well.
B.He is a coach.
  C.He is.very tall.
D.He is a good teammate.
This is a piece of news,isn't it?
  A.Yes,it is.  B.Yes.it isn't.
C.No,it is.D.No,it isn't.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!我没有吉姆跑得快. I ( )run ( )( )( )jim.
第一时间为你提供正确答案:I (can't) run (as fast as) Jim.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码更多频道内容在这里查看
爱奇艺用户将能永久保存播放记录
过滤短视频
暂无长视频(电视剧、纪录片、动漫、综艺、电影)播放记录,
使用您的微博帐号登录,即刻尊享微博用户专属服务。
使用您的QQ帐号登录,即刻尊享QQ用户专属服务。
使用您的人人帐号登录,即刻尊享人人用户专属服务。
按住视频可进行拖动
把视频贴到Blog或BBS
当前浏览器仅支持手动复制代码
视频地址:
flash地址:
html代码:
通用代码:
通用代码可同时支持电脑和移动设备的分享播放
收藏成功,可进入查看所有收藏列表
方式1:用手机看
用爱奇艺APP或微信扫一扫,在手机上继续观看:
如此简易的赛车在赛道上竟可以跑车如此快的
方式2:一键下载至手机
限爱奇艺安卓6.0以上版本
使用微信扫一扫,扫描左侧二维码,下载爱奇艺移动APP
其他安装方式:手机浏览器输入短链接http://71.am/udn
下载安装包到本机:&&
设备搜寻中...
请确保您要连接的设备(仅限安卓)登录了同一爱奇艺账号 且安装并开启不低于V6.0以上版本的爱奇艺客户端
连接失败!
请确保您要连接的设备(仅限安卓)登录了同一爱奇艺账号 且安装并开启不低于V6.0以上版本的爱奇艺客户端
部安卓(Android)设备,请点击进行选择
请您在手机端下载爱奇艺移动APP(仅支持安卓客户端)
使用微信扫一扫,下载爱奇艺移动APP
其他安装方式:手机浏览器输入短链接http://71.am/udn
下载安装包到本机:&&
爱奇艺云推送
请您在手机端登录爱奇艺移动APP(仅支持安卓客户端)
使用微信扫一扫,下载爱奇艺移动APP
180秒后更新
打开爱奇艺移动APP,点击“我的-扫一扫”,扫描左侧二维码进行登录
没有安装爱奇艺视频最新客户端?
爸爸去哪儿2游戏 立即参与
如此简易的赛车在赛道上竟可以跑车如此快的
播放量数据:
你可能还想订阅他们:
{{#needAdBadge}} 广告{{/needAdBadge}}
&正在加载...
您使用浏览器不支持直接复制的功能,建议您使用Ctrl+C或右键全选进行地址复制
安装爱奇艺视频客户端,
马上开始为您下载本片
5秒后自动消失
&li data-elem="tabtitle" data-seq="{{seq}}"& &a href="javascript:void(0);"& &span>{{start}}-{{end}}&/span& &/a& &/li&
&li data-downloadSelect-elem="item" data-downloadSelect-selected="false" data-downloadSelect-tvid="{{tvid}}"& &a href="javascript:void(0);"&{{pd}}&/a&
选择您要下载的《
色情低俗内容
血腥暴力内容
广告或欺诈内容
侵犯了我的权力
还可以输入
您使用浏览器不支持直接复制的功能,建议您使用Ctrl+C或右键全选进行地址复制吉姆是我所见过的跑得最快的人.英文怎么写
Jim is the fastest runner that i have ever seen
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Jim is the fastest runner i ever saw.
1楼错了应该是:JIm is the one who runs fastest thAT i ever know.
Jim is the fastest runner I've ever seen .
Jim is the one who runs most fast I have ever seen!
Jam was run so fast that i have never seen him .JAM was running fastest human that i seen
一天他在街上遇到一个小偷,他就追着小偷跑,但是小偷却跑得比他快。英语怎么写?
one day he met a thief in street,he went after the thief,but thief ran more quick than him
Jim is the fastest runner that I've ever seen.
扫描下载二维码我没有吉姆跑的快 翻译_百度知道

我要回帖

更多关于 吉姆王 的文章

随机推荐