黑头发穿什么裤子显得腿长衣服显得皮肤白

Color Game can be very interesting, and incredible.
This post I decided to write it in English for no big reason-Maybe an accepatable explanation is that I want to improve my writing, maybe by starting writing things I am interested in is a good beginning.   Short self-introduction:  Height: 155 cm:   Weight: 50 KG
  Skin: fair
  Hair color: absolutely black  Eye color: brown  For a long period of time I am confused on which color suits me best and how should I mix and match the right color in the best way especially considering my limited length of body...so far I think I have learned some tips, but basically in a safe range, I seldom risk-the pictures I'm gonna post will be all the color schme that I think we short girl can adopt the next day.
The principle I chose those 100 pics would meet either of the following requirement:  1. highly applicable, easy to copy or imitate   2. highly inspirational, maybe not my style, but are still amazing and admirable in some sense-I can gain a lot of inspiration from them
楼主发言:1次 发图:8张
    Dark Grey top  black petal skirt  black high-helled shoes  For short girl with fair skin and black hair, this scheme would be a safe and graceful choice at work
  I have to state that a lot of pictures come from /.
I like her posts very much just hope she wouldn't mind me citing the pics.   No. 2    Metallic blue suits  black t-shirt with blue embroidery  Although the blue color suits dark skin perfectly, through personal experiences I think the blue also suits fair skin great.   The details of the clothes are also very delicate
  No.3     Dark Red blazer  +  Light gold skirt  +  black wedge-heeled shoes  I'd say the mix of red and gold is always so magical especially when they are with dark hair color.
A scheme easy to copy in spring
  555, No audience, feel so lonely..  No. 4    Red short top  +  black full-length skirt  Yes I know the model is tall and is so skinny, but I gotta say this color combination matches black hair even greater,I would suggest those girls around 1.6 metres and not exceeding 47KG give it a try-It would be amazing-Red+black always works for Chinese girls especially those with a fair skin
  No. 5    loose milky white silk shirt  +  very short A-line black skirt  +  black high-heeled shoes  Isn't the match great? Easy to copy-but the wearer needs to be thin or the loose top is easy to make you look not so slender
  No. 6    One piece dark brown dress with a lantern bottom  +  black stilettos   To copy this dressing way, the hairstyle needs to be neat,  and   even if you do not have a pair of thin legs, the lantern bottom of the dress would make them look much thinner visually
  No. 7    Black leather coat  +light blue dress  black outside plus blue inside is always a safe and graceful choice
  No. 8    purple shirt   +  black A-line skirt  +  black high-heeled shoes  Very classic OL style
  No. 9    Classic white shirt-the bow in the front reveals distinctive feminine character  +  black skirt  +  red envelope bag  +  nude high-heeled shoes   +  neat hair  simple & chic style, can be easily copied at office
  No. 10    black blazer  +  special orange shirt  vintage style looks great-this color fits black hair and fair skin great
  As a girl with only 155 cm tall, I personally consider the following guidelines useful when deciding color scheme for dailywear:  1. Not too many colors-the principle of not exceeding 3 colors still prevails   2. similar colors in the same color circle are most safe and chic choice  3. Contrasting colors can also be tried-better adopt those classic pairs,such as   black vs white, yellow vs black, yellow vs blue, olive green vs black, purple
vs black ,etc..   4. colorful printing can also be tried as long as one of the printing matches color of your hair or coat, or eye color, etc., and the printing should not be too big  5. nude color would be amazing for little girl with fair skin-
  靠。。英文
  Continue..  No. 11    white T-shirt  +  milky white knitwear  +  dark blue spotted full-length skirt  +  all-star shoes   comfortable style-Reminder-this style suits those taller girls better though we can gain inspiration from the color match-  light color for top  and dark color for bottom, white + blue,classic match, always takes on a simple, young and pretty look-For short girls, they can cut the skirt short when imitating such style
  No. 12    black round-collar blouse  +  light blue jeans  classic and simple color match
  short and black hair girl . it' s very helpful for me , thank you so much& please go on.
  No. 13  Maybe I just need to post the pics and save the words    white T-shirt+classic blue jeans shorts, great summer color
  No. 14    all black when meeting little black dress, is always a pleasure to watch
  No. 15  
  For the above pic:  Highly contrastive color pair shirt-light green vs black  +  black trousers  +  bright blue high-heel  Fresh and vigorous look   The dressing pattern can be summarized as follows:  Top:bright contrasting color  Bottom: black trousers  Shoes:can be bright too to coincide with the top color  Great look !
  dear lz can u type Chinese?  
  @furiouscolor
23:46:38  No. 9    Classic white shirt-the bow in the front reveals distinctive feminine character  +......  -----------------------------  像LBB
  My English is so poor!!!
  短上衣,秀腰线,我明白了。
  Wow,I'm so excited-The editor put my post on the first page of Tianya Women !  I surely can type Chinese, actually the first article I posted is in Chinese under another ID of mine "寻小常"--It's just that I decided to write in English mainly for the following 2 reasons:  1. I want to improve my writing English in the field of fashion and dressing--as my dear reader can see, I have a very limited vocabulary to describle colors, dressing style, etc.. If you guys have any tips or suggestions for my improvement in this aspect, pls do tell me-Thank u so much in advance!  2. I hope the short reply such as "M", "mark" can be reduced to the minimum in this way and more effective discussion can be seen on this platform  I will keep updating this post on Weekend
  我可以用中文留爪吧?
  还有么
  @哦喔娃娃
15:18:08  我可以用中文留爪吧?   -----------------------------  这位同学,您不是已经留了么。。。
  @只观风景
15:42:01  m   -----------------------------  了解很多看帖的人都忙,或是手机党,只能M后再看  不过LZ还是很希望大家发表有内容的回复,使帖子技术含量更足  这也是LZ用英语写帖子的一大初衷  Thanks in advance !
    这张很好看,楼主go on啊
  有用,留着
  No. 16    Hair tied up  +  black leather coat  +  white knitted sweater  +  denim blue shirt  +  red pleated skirt  Beautiful, handsome and neat look !
  For the above pic, a few more words:  Red+black is always a classical pair for black-hair Chinese girls, the white added meticulously balanced the strong contrast effect between red and black and brings more vitality to the above look as a whole
  No. 17    white T shirt  +  dark blue suits   +  cream-colored coat  Fresh office-lady look--very lovely
  No. 18    Woman on the right   light blue shirt  +  black trousers  +  black high-heel  Simple & fresh color match--Easy to copy--and looks great in many different occasions-you can dress like this either when meeting with friends, or when going to office
  No. 19    Bright green coat  +  Bright red dress inside  +  black & white scarf  I'd say the pair of bright green and color can be very eye-catching and pleasant to watch--The ancient fashion motto in Chinese tradition "red and green can not be matched together" has long been broken by modern fashion
  No. 20    The coat would be too long for girls below 1.6 m--However, we could try wearing a similar olive green trench coat which is shorter than the one in the pic, and wear a black sandal  Isn't the combination of olive green+black a great pair of colors to be together ?
  No. 21    black top  +  pink full-lenth skirt  +  sandals  I like the sandals very much ! simple summer look-when the top is black and the bottom wear is in light colors, the whole look would be a little bit naughty and lovely
  The pictures are fabulous.  Great and hard work.  Thanks for posting.  Waiting for more & mark. haha...
  The pictures are fabulous.  Great and hard work.  Thanks for posting.  Waiting for more & mark. haha...
  被楼主标题吸引进来,却发现用英格力士写帖子,这到也罢了,可图片也尽是些金发美女、白种人、黑皮肤、高个子,唉、、、、、、、、
  pretty good~
would you like to put your own lookbook here?
  @要不要减肥呢
12:50:31  被楼主标题吸引进来,却发现用英格力士写帖子,这到也罢了,可图片也尽是些金发美女、白种人、黑皮肤、高个子,唉、、、、、、、、  -----------------------------  谢谢评论,用英语写帖子的初衷我也解释过了,不赘述。  至于选的图片嘛,自认为如果对色彩感兴趣的童鞋一定能看到亮点,有所收获。做一件事情要让所有人满意不可能,有时候,但求自己开心,有少许人支持,足够。
  @碎碎花的夏天
09:39:52  The pictures are fabulous.  Great and hard work.  Thanks for posting.  Waiting for more & mark. haha...  -----------------------------  thanks for support :)
  哈哈哈,带着楼主一起shopping的了。。
  it's my style,go on
  学习了
  No. 22    purple dress  +  black blazer  +  black leather boots  I like the match of purple+black--low-key elegance   No. 23    black trousers  +  black shoes  +  orange socks  Isn't the orange color of the socks cute and lovely ? The magic of color match lies in its various and amazing possibilities
  No. 24    Orange blazer  +  white T-shirt  +  black trousers  The Orange+white+black combination shows Brevity and Force, a strong sense of existence that can not be neglected   No. 25    Nude color summer dress  +  brown shoes  +  brown bag  Like the brown leather bag so much !   According to my own experiences, nude color suits Chinese girls also perfectly, it can well reflect the delicacy and sweetness of Asian girls
  No. 26    White sweater  +  color skirt  +  pretty simple necklace  Like the contrast a lot--the necklace is highly necessary-It seems the foreign editors of fashion magazines are indeed much more impressing in personal style than domestic ones !  No. 27    A pic taken from the book "A Parsian Guide to Chic"-recently the Chinese version is also published in China  The Khaki trench coat  +  Navy blue striped T-shirt  +  blue jeans  +  sandals  Overall look Classic, simple & Chic, admiring Paris Style
    Amendment:  I should have written "impressive" instead of "impressing"  It's a shame...55555 a lot of spelling mistakes
  那啥,她们都是小个子白皮肤黑头发吗?  我怎么木有看出来啊!&_&
  (⊙o⊙) 这不是我的体重身高嘛!
  No. 28    Neat hairstyle  +  white sweater  +  white yarn skirt  +  nude shoes  Beautiful like a goddess   It's just that this style is not easy to copy, it requires strong personal style, a thin figure and two beautiful legs-Anyway it does not mean that we can't adore her look  It's so impressive that the whiteness of different material makes such an elegant match !  No.29    Coffee knitwear  +  dark purple A-line skirt  +  dark brown boots  Graceful color match
  No. 30    The yellow color generally is easy to take on a superficial look, while the thickness of this yellow dress has greatly outbalanced this defect  I like the shoes a lot-Personally I think such yellow color also fits black-hair girls well  No. 31    Coffee knitwear  +  lake green yarn skirt  Gee, isn't the color match great ? You may not have to copy her look, which is also difficult to imitate for short girls, but you can definitely gain inspiration from the mix and match of these two colors.
    Apologize: The above lake-green skirt might be silk, not yarn-I am not sure
  @vivi是我吗
20:52:44  那啥,她们都是小个子白皮肤黑头发吗?  我怎么木有看出来啊!&_&  -----------------------------  Not your fault.
  No. 32    Most simple look  White T-shirt  +  black bottom  Brown girdle  +  brown shoes   To copy this style, you need to be super slender...
  颜色好看
  up and
  @furiouscolor  00:42:32  No. 17    white T shirt  +......  -----------------------------  I like it.
  @遭遇魔咒
23:17:05  mark  -----------------------------  说实话我以前也m过,不过呢,很多m过的帖子后来也再也没有看过  希望大家有时间的话就看帖,没有时间的话呢,也不用mark了,要不放收藏夹,要不就关了吧!这样lz会更happy的
  来秀搭配还是来秀英文的哟~  
  @观音大湿00
23:29:40  来秀搭配还是来秀英文的哟~  -----------------------------  呵呵~发帖但求分享~初衷狠简单-英文嘛,说我“秀”对lz而言当成夸奖了,谢谢啦-用英文写就是为了improve 下有限的关于色彩搭配的词汇和表达,真的也没敢自我感觉太良好  而且,lz发现整理帖子的过程对自己也有很大帮助,眼光能变得更犀利些,更有动力坚持了
  穿什么不重要,瘦瘦的才是王道
  @furiouscolor  21:03:07  No. 30    The yellow color generally is easy to take on a superficial look, while the thickness of this ...........  -----------------------------  喜欢这张,大爱
  mark, 楼主是时尚界人士吧
  Height: 155 cm:   Weight: 50 KG   不可能穿出相片的效果,又矮又肥。超
  @mj-03-19 16:37:00  Height: 155 cm:  Weight: 50 KG  不可能穿出相片的效果,又矮又肥。超  -----------------------------  虽然楼上的真相了,还是伤自尊啊。。LZ可从来没说过自己又高又瘦嘛--肥是肥了点,正减肥中--矮嘛-就木有办法了-LZ自我安慰此谓“娇小”-君不见街拍版穿衣达人也有不少是我们哈比人一族的-  至于效果嘛,小个子干嘛要穿出高个子的效果,穿出自己的style就好了-LZ以后就开个店专门卖给小个子女生穿的衣服-哼哼
  @qin_feng101  14:53:55  mark, 楼主是时尚界人士吧   -----------------------------  一个喜欢看别人穿衣服做着朝九晚八工作的普通人
  英盲看不懂  
  mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
  lz go on wakaka  i am preparing for english examination
  楼主辛苦了,点评也很用心,图片的色彩比例款式等很多值得学习的地方,楼主加油。
  拿本字典先。
  我承认看英文解说对我很是吃力。。。
使用“←”“→”快捷翻页
请遵守言论规则,不得违反国家法律法规皮肤黑的人染什么颜色的头发会显得白些?还有穿什么颜色的衣服好?有的说穿黑色的显得白点,_百度知道推荐到广播
92509 人聚集在这个小组
(一枝小红花 ╮)
(璐璐璐莹莹裴)
(神经喵人)
第三方登录:您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
大家还关注当前位置:&
皮肤黄的女孩染什么颜色的头发显的皮肤白
皮肤黄的女孩染什么颜色的头发显的皮肤白
基本信息:男
病情描述:
皮肤黄的女孩染什么颜色的头发显的皮肤白
(因涉及隐私,只有医生和提问者本人才能看到图片)
擅长:回答内科及外科常见病、多发病的诊治相关问题。
   皮肤黄有可能是身体的原因 ,你有肠胃或者肝脏方面的毛病 ,或者内分泌紊乱也可能使皮肤发黄 ,
最要紧就是调理好身体 ,多吃健康有营养的食物, 不要吃胡萝卜或者香菜芹菜这种感光蔬菜, 多吃杏仁,珍珠粉,鱼 喝牛奶豆浆, 还要注意防晒 ,光抹防晒霜是不够的 ,最好穿着上多穿长袖衣服 ,出门打伞这样, 真的会白的
“皮肤黄的女孩染什么颜”相关问题
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '808034',
container: s,
size: '250,235',
display: 'inlay-fix'

我要回帖

更多关于 穿什么裤子显得腿长 的文章

随机推荐