公园玩的东西中山公园是什么区

当前位置: &
求翻译:今天我和我的好朋友一起去郊外的小公园去游玩,我们在昨天说好了,在早上七点的时候在路口集合,每个人都要带着各种各样的食物,然后我们再骑车一起去,中午在公园里面野餐一顿,到下午七点的时候再一起骑车回来。我们今天玩的很开心,几乎把公园玩个遍,并且约定要一辈子做朋友。我真的希望我们永远是朋友。是什么意思?
今天我和我的好朋友一起去郊外的小公园去游玩,我们在昨天说好了,在早上七点的时候在路口集合,每个人都要带着各种各样的食物,然后我们再骑车一起去,中午在公园里面野餐一顿,到下午七点的时候再一起骑车回来。我们今天玩的很开心,几乎把公园玩个遍,并且约定要一辈子做朋友。我真的希望我们永远是朋友。
问题补充:
Today I and my friends went on the outskirts of a small park to play, we said yesterday Well, seven in the morning, when the intersection set, everyone with a variety of food, then we'll ride car to go with a picnic meal inside the park at noon, the afternoon ride with seven-time and then come back.
正在翻译,请等待...
Today I and my good friend goes to the suburb the small park to play together, we have reached an agreement in yesterday, at early morning seven time in the street intersection set, each people all must bring various food, then we ride a bicycle to go together again, noon inside park picnic, to afte
Today I went with my good friend just outside the small park to play, we said yesterday, seven in the morning at the junction of the collection, to be armed with all kinds of food for everyone, and then we'll go by bike, picnic in the Park at noon meal, to seven o'clock in the afternoon when the bik
I go to suburban small park to play with my good friends today, we said yesterday, gathered at the crossing in seven o'clock in the morning, everybody should bring various food, then we go by bike, picnic inside the park at noon, get at 7 p.m. and come back by bike. Have a lot of fun with today we,i
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!在街上或公园或儿童乐园里有小孩玩儿的那种可以涂各种颜色的东西叫什么?_百度宝宝知道& 北京玉渊潭公园有什么好玩的东西吗?
北京玉渊潭公园有什么好玩的东西吗?
玉渊潭公园有什么好玩的东西吗?春节有庙会吗?
邀请的蜂蜂答案如被采纳,您也能获得5蜂蜜!
题主采纳系统奖赏10蜂蜜
春天4,5月份有樱花,真的很漂亮,就是人差多,而且那时候独立售票。中间的八一湖也不小,可以划船哦。
我就在附近,现在没什么好玩的,夏季看花不错。票价两元
有樱花,不是樱花季的时候很安静。
中央电视塔对面。交通方便。门票2元,半价的1元。
<textarea name="editor" class="_j_content _j_answer_suggest" id="_js_editorText" placeholder="用自己的【真实经历】作答,而不是网上搜来的信息好回答不一定特长,但一定【不是简单的一两句话】永远替提问者【多想一步】,会加分哦~">
京公网安备号
京ICP证110318号
新出网证(京)字242号
全国统一客服电话:

我要回帖

更多关于 湿地公园是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐