steam contagion联机多少钱

Contagion Windows game
Contagion isn't your average Zombie Shooter but instead takes a more realistic and different approach to the popular genre with unique characters, environments, weapons, items, and a built in system that makes every round completely unpredictable with resources, objectives, and paths ever changing. From the creator of Zombie Panic: Source Brian &Tatsur0& Comer we introduce it's spiritual successor.
The Contagion team would like to thank all our friends and fans for their patience and constant support especially for the holidays! We know you've been waiting quite awhile for the release of our Free DLC and as a thank you are offering Contagion with all new content at 80% this Winter Sale! Be sure to check out our new characters, weapons, maps (recently released Holiday Updated Versions), and of course "Flatline" our co-op ONLY survival mode then be sure to share with us what we've done right, what we could do better, and more constructive criticism. We would like to reassure those who have been waiting we are still working on a new lobby system and updating the game to a more robust version of the Source Engine not only to improve the overall game but also to release Contagion on Mac & Linux.
Contagion :: Flatline Game-Mode Released
(Part of our DLC Included Free with Contagion)
Contagion :: Holiday Theme Update
It's been a rough year but all worth it as 2016 we have some big news for all! Happy Holidays and looking forward to seeing you in the new year! -The Contagion Team
Contagion has received some major updates to both game and map performance, hundreds of bugs squashed, exploits removed, and additional content and finales...
The much anticipated remake of Zombie Panic: Source's Biotec for Contagion was released today! We also acquired the most popular Workshop map Stone Creek...
Today's update includes some very important additions and tweaks including the much requested Local Co-op Split-Screen support that seems to be a dying...
Is it me or is Friday the 13th a lot more common now than it was 30+ years ago? *Shrugs* To the point! Back in April for our Full Release we held an Official...
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the
with no filter applied, to browse all available.
to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Ten high resolution wallpapers in the following aspect ratios: 5:4, 16:9, 4:3
This year we showed off two videos at GDC 2012. This is our Alpha Gameplay Trailer for those of you who would like to download the video and watch it...
This year we showed off two videos at GDC 2012. This is our Model Showcase Trailer for those of you who would like to download the video and watch it...
This year we showed off two videos at GDC 2012. There were many requests for the music. This is the track created by our very own Ulrich Gollick for our...
This year we showed off two videos at GDC 2012. There were many requests for the music. This is the track created by our very own Ulrich Gollick for our...
This is our second game-play reveal from our Alpha build displaying a number of new features and content. Since the recording of this footage there have...
No downloads were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the
with no filter applied, to browse all available.
to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
« Previous
Developer & Publisher
Release date
Released 2013
Game watch
62 votes submitted.
Ratings closed.
this review contains spoilers
Highest Rated (2 agree)
Even if it is early acces it has good balanced gameplay elements for casual gamer but I would say for a better long term experience there should be more maps (maybe community maps with HammerEditor I) ) and a mode in which if you die you can?t respawn just if somebody use a defibrillator(or something like that) so it would be somekind of a Hardcore mode.
Jan 20 2014 by OneManStudio
Latest tweets from ,
time! Mar 13 2016 by contagion_game
time! Mar 13 2016 by monochromellc
Today is Friday, which means it's our weekly Contagion &Friday Frenzy.&
Be sure to join us as we play Contagion... Mar 11 2016 by contagion_game
RT : Early Streaming of
tonight!Mar 11 2016 by contagion_game
Come hang out with Brian &Tatsur0& and David &GingerWookie& as they play Tom Clancy's: The Division. from Noon -... Mar 10 2016 by contagion_game
RT : Check out the Ginger Wookie play
Mar 10 2016 by monochromellc
RT : Was up all night taking care of the kids so getting a late start on
right now Mar 8 2016 by contagion_game
RT : Dropped kids off for laser tag and now some
multiplayer with viewers Mar 6 2016 by monochromellc
Indie Sunday stream and Giveaway! Brian &Tatsur0& and David &TerranWookie& will be streaming Project Zomboid, and... Mar 6 2016 by contagion_game
Check out this great Artwork made by HEIDE! grab the full res version here:... Mar 5 2016 by contagion_game
Link to Contagion by selecting a button and using the embed code provided
Last Update
2 months agoto add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Includes 36 Steam Achievements
Title: Contagion
Genre: , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 25 Oct, 2013
Buy Contagion
Buy Contagion 4 Pack
Includes four copies of Contagion - Send the extra copies to your friends!
Packages that include this game
Buy Contagion + Soundtrack
Includes 2 items:
Contagion, Contagion OST
Downloadable Content For This Game
Recent updates
Today is Friday, which means it's our weekly Contagion &Friday Frenzy.&
Be sure to join us as we play Contagion and give away a couple copies!
You can watch the Stream
Don't forget to catch our-
Indie Sunday
Join Brian &Tatsur0& and David &GingerWookie& Sundays as we Stream & Giveaway copies of the Indies we play each week.
Sunday from Noon - 4PM & 8PM - Midnight PST (GMT - 08:00) Check out this Sunday's games! The first of these was suggested by you.
Westerado: Double Barreled
Weekly Streaming Schedule
Contagious Gaming
Tuesday :: Noon - 4PM & 8PM - Midnight PST (GMT - 08:00)
Wednesday :: Noon - 4PM & 8PM - Midnight PST (GMT - 08:00)
Thursday :: Noon - 4PM & 8PM - Midnight PST (GMT - 08:00)
Friday Frenzy Contagion Stream & Giveaway
Friday (Frenzy) :: 8PM - Midnight PST (GMT - 08:00)
Indie Sunday
Sunday :: Noon - 4PM & 8PM - Midnight PST (GMT - 08:00)
While this is an individual's stream, it is the Official Friday Frenzy stream. Where we will be giving away free copies of Contagion and of course answering any questions regarding Contagion/Ageless/Monochrome/etc. throughout the week with sneak peaks of what's coming.
GOING LIVE IN 35 MINS!
We stream our Official Contagion &Friday Frenzy& via our Twitch.Tv Account at-
every Friday @ Noon - 4PM & 8PM - Midnight PST (GMT - 08:00)
and will pass out one or more free copies of Contagion during the Stream!
See you in chat and in-game!
-The Contagion Team
It's Friday again, which means it's our weekly Contagion &Friday Frenzy.& (AKA David rages!) Be sure to join us as we play Contagion and give away a couple copies!
You can watch the Stream
Don't forget to catch our-
Indie Sunday
Join Brian &Tatsur0& and David &TerranWookie& this Sunday as we Stream & Giveaway copies of the Indies we play each week.
Sunday from Noon - 4PM & 8PM - Midnight PST (GMT - 08:00) Check out this Sunday's games! The first of these was suggested by you.
Project Zomboid
Weekly Streaming Schedule
Contagious Gaming
Tuesday :: Noon - 4PM & 8PM - Midnight PST (GMT - 08:00)
Wednesday :: Noon - 4PM & 8PM - Midnight PST (GMT - 08:00)
Thursday :: Noon - 4PM & 8PM - Midnight PST (GMT - 08:00)
Friday Frenzy Contagion Stream & Giveaway
Friday (Frenzy) :: 8PM - Midnight PST (GMT - 08:00)
Indie Sunday
Sunday :: Noon - 4PM & 8PM - Midnight PST (GMT - 08:00)
While this is an individual's stream, it is the Official Friday Frenzy stream. Where we will be giving away free copies of Contagion and of course answering any questions regarding Contagion/Ageless/Monochrome/Etc throughout the week with sneak peaks of what's coming.
GOING LIVE IN 35 MINS!
We stream our Official Contagion &Friday Frenzy& via our Twitch.Tv Account at-
every Friday @ Noon - 4PM & 8PM - Midnight PST (GMT - 08:00)
and will pass out one or more free copies of Contagion during the Stream!
See you in chat and in-game!
-The Contagion Team
About This Game
&Contagion aims to save the zombie game genre from itself& -GamesBeat
&Contagion does have a small role to play in the great gaming zombie apocalypse. I quite like it.& -RockPaperShotgun
&Contagion is a gory, addictive horror game that’s well worth its $20 price tag& -Bloody-Disgusting
&Contagion presents a tense survival based horror game& -Canadian Online Gamers
&Barlowe Square is one of the best levels featured in a multiplayer game& -Hooked Gamers - Each play through is never the same with our built-in randomization system that changes the game/round each time you play! - Our advanced gibbing system will immerse you into the game with limbs and organs being blown or hacked off!
- Realistic ambient and sound effects that instantly draw you into the games dark apocalyptic atmosphere! -
Slow moving undead that can only be truly laid to rest with a bullet to the brain or enough wasted lead in their body wasting away the ability to function.
- Over 28 vital pieces of equipment from a large selection of firearms, melee weapons, don't forget explosives, support items, tools, and much more to be added!
- Choose from a multitude of classic and new game-modes that require co-op and survival skills in which you escape, extract civilians or hunt each other! Not to mention our Panic modes, upcoming Flatline (Survival) mode and more! - We will be releasing new content and 2 DLC Bundles in 2014... For Free! This was decided in 2010. Once you own Contagion you will never have to pay for updates or DLC bundles we develop for it... Ever.
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: 2.4 GHz Intel Dual Core Processor
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX(R) 9 compatible video card with 256 MB, Shader model 2.0. ATI X800, NVidia 6600 or better
DirectX(R): 9.0c
Hard Drive: 7 GB HDD Space
Sound: DirectX 9.0c Compatible
Hardware: Mouse & Keyboard
Other Requirements: Broadband Internet Connection
Recommended:
Processor: 2.4 GHz Intel Dual Core Processor
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX(R) 9 compatible video card with 512 MB, Shader model 3.0. ATI X1600, NVidia 7600 or better
DirectX(R): 9.0c
Hard Drive: 7 GB HDD Space
Sound: DirectX 9.0c Compatible
Hardware: Mouse & Keyboard
Other Requirements: Broadband Internet Connection
(C) 2013 Monochrome, the Monochrome logo, Contagion, and the Contagion logo are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Monochrome, Inc.
Steam, Source, Valve Source are trademarks of Valve Corporation and are used under license from Valve. All other trademarks are properties of their respective companies.
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
65 people found this review funny
745.7 hrs on record
DisclaimerThis is a review from an Ex-Developer (Lead mapper for over 4+ years) who started development on the game well before the Kickstarter Campaign, before Early Access and worked all the way through to release and after to talk about my experiences with the company throughout my run here. This review in no way reflects upon the majority of the team, who are just doing as told but is more aimed at what went wrong and the ones responsilbe for the state of the game as it is today as well as how a large part of the community has been treated. Read one of the 9,000 other reviews if you want more specifics about the game and the gameplay.ReviewI've waited a long time to write a review on the very game I spent 4 years of my life working on. So why am I writing it now? Because I can no longer stand behind Tatsur0 and how he manages his own community, let alone the (non) managing of the game itself. Never have I seen a more hands-off approach in my life. I hope you guys understand he is not a developer. He might have been at one point, but not anymore. It seems instead of making games, he plays them now. ;) I couldn't count the number of times I have seen someone being utterly disgusted by how they've been treated both on the forums or reading the comments on the various reviews. It's just saddening. As one of the ex-devlopers it always hurt me to see people treated that way and how a lot of things have been so poorly dealt with, either it being the communication towards the community or just very poor decisions that have been made during active development.I take the communities experience and reaction incredibly personal because it feels that my own integrity as a developer and an artist has been dragged through the mud and I never have been able to really find an outlet and express how I feel or have felt. This review will be the last thing I will ever write about Contagion and I do it because I believe people should be aware as to what kind of developer they're spending their money on.Another reason I have held off for so long is simply because I feel that I put my own reputation on the line by turning against my ex-employer but I will say this. I do not hold grudges and I never ever speak ill of anyone. But when you spent this long on a project and devoted countless hours while neglecting your emediate family. My daughter was born during Early Access and I have been slaving away all the way up to release and missed a lot of that period that I can never get back.There's also another important reason I held back writing a review and that simply is that it's not fair towards the other guys that are still there. They work hard and they're cool guys and I just feel bad that this is the company they're stuck with. I hope by writing this &review& people will understand that only one person is responsible for the questionable reputation Contagion and Monochrome are finding themselves in right now.So, let's talk about the actual game. During Early access and on release I would say this game was amazing. The original dev team was so passionate about the game that's where I believe the success came from. Player zombies are pretty cool and I do find that they're certainly not underpowered. So many times I've killed an entire team by being sneaky. If you play patiently it's quite easy to catch one or two off guard. But it works both ways, players have such a fair chance to kill a PZ, just use your 911.The game has a few game modes, Escape, Extraction, Hunted and Flatline. Flatline came out after I was out off the projectso I never really played it. I'm not a fan of hunted much but I do think Escape and Extraction are a lot of fun and quite well balanced. Especially the maps I made, hurr durr. ;PI still remember when we were working on Extraction. I was working on suburbs at the time and getting the map ready for PAX Prime. It was the first time anything I made was ever put out there. The first time people would play something I made by large and I was nervous as heck. But I still remember how I felt when the game mode was playable for the first time. It was amazing, the thrill and the fun we had during that period was something you just cannot experience anywhere outside of development. When everyone's hard work comes together and you have so much enthausiasm going into it.When I joined RPD was quite far along in terms of alpha gameplay. I was blown away by it and it's still one of the best coop experiences out there. Barlowe Square was my answer to RPD. But I honestly don't think I could go through a development cycle like that again. That map took a toll on me for a short while but it was worth it.And then release happened. Well, if it wasn't for the technical part that where the game was officially released you wouldn't know it. I really wish I could get into this more detailed but I won't. All I will say is that this is where the momentum stopped dead in it's tracks. Big mistakes were made and it resulted in not being picked up by any of the larger review sites. No one was talking about it and this is where everythins started to stagnate. From active development to the community and beyond. It was a huge blow for us but helped us put things into perspective.And that's the sad part about Contagion. The way that development stagnated after the original team left. The game never became what it potentially could and this is something I also want to warn players against. It's just not finished. There are still numerous bugs that have been around since forever and I feel that's just bad decision making to not adress these.I also think that not having a lobby system at this point is unacceptable. I don't really know what this could change so long after release but I know it's rumored to be in the works, so I hope for those who play it, that it will come out not too long from now.I know this review most likely will be viewed as biased, or maybe giving the impression that I'm just sour about certain things that happened, and I won't lie, I am. But this is the most honest review I can offer without going into any in details. I just hope that whoever reads this will make an informed decision in buying the game or not. So, as I said this is the last thing I will write about the game. I had fun times and bad times, I just wish that in the end I could've been proud of it instead of having this bad taste at the back of my mouth... Please, just don't hold it against the other devs working on this game, only one person has the final say and that dictates the outcome of this product and it's updates.Also have fun flaggi)
Was this review helpful?
5 people found this review funny
30.2 hrs on record
Contagion had potential.
Unfortunately some of the developer's seem to have thick skulls when players are making complaints or suggesting feedback.Not only that, but I mean how long have we been waiting for this free DLC that has missed its promised release date, what, 3 times now?
Pretty sure its been going on for over a year.
I'm under the impression that there's crap for organization and these developers have their priorities elsewhere.
Don't buy this game at full price, wait until its on a 75% off sale if you want to get your moneys worth.edit: If you do purchase the game don't get your hopes up.
You'll rarely see updates or adequate dev/community communication, and you'll be playing with a dwindling/near non-existent community.
Was this review helpful?
52.7 hrs on record
I really enjoy playing this game's multiplayer.Unfortunately, I can't. At peak hours there's next-to-no players, unless you want a 250+ ping connection to Russia or you want to join the only other one player trying to play Extraction, who will without fail always be a child with a microphone and no parental supervision.The gunplay leaves the animations are stiff and the movement is poor. The maps are very easily abused, with a number of easy-to-reach for human spots in the free-for-all mode (hunted) that make playing as a zombie post-mortem ever more unbearable. I really, really want to enjoy this game. And I did when it actually had players, forever ago. If you have friends and you can buy the 4-pack on sale, it's a blast, but if you're a solo player (like me) that wants to join random online public games, you're out of luck.
Was this review helpful?
33.1 hrs on record
Pro's- Interesting map designs.- Large variety of weapons from .45acp revolvers to 5.56mm AK74u's(why, i dont really know?) to wrenches and remote detonated IEDs.- Unique &phone& feature provides players with information in objective modes and serves as a method of awareness in Hunt/PVP by giving the player the ability to &text& other players in supposed bluetooth range, setting their phone off and alerting player and zombie alike to their location/direction.- Ammo can be scarce, creating a survival atmosphere.- Player zombie feature is interesting (although frusterating in Hunt/PVP gamemode).- Can be fun with friends, PVP and PVE alike, but frusterating or boring without.Cons:- Small, less than friendly community of asshats.- Hackers frequent the games small server list.- Poor weapon balancing, seemingly made for hackers with aimbot as all weapons are 1 shot headshots (except for the 9mm pistol) and atleast 4 shot kills in the torso with Assualt Rifles against players. Coupled with horrible weapons spreads after a few shots, you can spray an entire MP5K magazine at a player down a hallway then get killed by your enemy on 1 shot.- Co-op mode is tedious and feels more like a chore than anything else.- Zombie AI needs some serious work, they'll run in circles or get stuck underneath desks and other times detect you even though your behind them a mile even though you can walk pretty close to them up close and not get noticed 40% of the time.- Inactive workshop community. You can find some very cool looking (and some immersion breaking ones if thats what youre into) weapon texture and model replacements on the workshop, but to my knowledge nothing has been posted in atleast several months.Not really worth the money the devs want in my honest opinion as most people play Hunt and are generally very rude, while the few who play co-op mode (which needs massive improvements on map progression i feel) either troll or dont communicate/cooperate at all.
Was this review helpful?
7.9 hrs on record
Pros:-Great Multiplayer Experience-Support Offline LAN (Awesome for LAN Parties!)-It runs very smoothly in High Settings if you own a decent Desktop-Survival elements (sharing ammo, health etc.)Cons:-Not many people play it-For what I heard, not optimized for Notebooks (not a big deal for me, but it would be nice)-PriceGet it on a discount, and plan to get it together with some friends.
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Contagion 4 Pack
Contagion + Soundtrack
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website

我要回帖

更多关于 contagion effect 的文章

随机推荐