→ survarium注册好玩吗

您现在的位置:&
访问量:307发布日期:15年04月01日 15时43分
由「S.T.A.L.K.E.R.」的开发团队组成的Vostok Games负责开发的Free-to-Play大型多人网游「Survarium」,将于日正式开服。商城为提供最稳定最安全的及,解决网络延迟,高效解决掉线频繁等问题。本作是以化学工场核发电站爆炸等人为灾害以及自然灾害多发的近未来世界为背景舞台创作的作品。在极度残酷的生活条件下收集资源、与敌对势力战斗。商城为提供最稳定最安全的及,解决网络延迟,高效解决掉线频繁等问题。在游戏模式中,有对人对战的「Team Play」、有与NPC、野生动物对战的「Free Play」以及在特定任务中与伙伴一起完成的「Co-op」。进入超常现象的区域收集特殊道具等内容,很容易让人想起「S.T.A.L.K.E.R.」的游戏内容。商城为提供最稳定最安全的及,解决网络延迟,高效解决掉线频繁等问题。获取游戏工作室 最新赚钱方法、出金思路、内部项目。收听
登载此文出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其描述。
推荐商家各国VPN代理G2G交易平台SEAGM欧美收货龙行网络韩服理想金币VK-网络游戏先生万科网络SEAGM网舟网络圣途韩服收货飞雪网络日服DNF内部辅助survarium要vpn吗_百度知道
survarium要vpn吗
嘻游加速器完美解答VPN疑问,已帮助成千上万知道网友+秋秋991802因为专业所以更放心
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
vpn的相关知识
其他1条回答
不能访问 可能就需要了~~
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁想要将这件物品添加至您的愿望单、关注它或标记为不感兴趣,请先
需要同意一份来自第三方的最终用户许可协议
包括 73 项 Steam 成就
名称: Survarium
类型: , , , ,
发行日期: 日
开发者的话:
为何要采用抢先体验这种模式?
&We chose Early Access for a number of reasons. Most notably it gives us the opportunity to develop the game alongside our community.&
这款游戏的抢先体验状态大约持续多久?
&At present we have no exact timeframe for the duration of early access. As long as it can benefit the development of the game we will keep it open to the public.&
计划中的完整版本和抢先体验版本到底有多少不同?
&Currently the Early Access version consists of a PvP mode with various different options of matches. In the final version of the game there will be not only a lot more content but two other game modes, the next to come will be the highly anticipaited Freeplay (PvE) mode.&
抢先体验版本的现状如何?
&Currently the Early Access version is in open-beta of the PvP game mode, featuring 3 play modes: Team Deathmatch, Research and Battery Retrieval.&
在抢先体验期间和结束之后,游戏价格会有所不同吗?
&Currently you can play the game for free and we plan on keeping that approach with the final release.&
在开发过程中,你们是如何计划让玩家社区参与进来的?
&We regularly interact with our player base on our official forums and here on steam. Discussing our plans for the game and even incorporating some suggestions put forward by you, the players.&
玩 Survarium
Free to Play
此游戏的 DLC
$184.93 USD
The List of Changes in Survarium 0.42c
Technical Changes
- Reduced the size of the network packets while increasing their frequency. This means that even if packets are lost, resynchronization will occur less often than before. The amount of game network traffic remains roughly the same.
- Various improvements to the server stability.
See you on the battlefield!
May seasonal league in Survarium is over. Check out who the best players in Survarium are basing on the league results!
Congratulations to all of you on your well-deserved prizes and rankings achieved! Have the best of luck in the next season which has already started!
2437 players have reached one of the top 3 ranks.
- Rank 1: 346 players (crate with a level 10 item as a reward)
- Rank 2: 643 players (crate with a level 10 item as a reward)
- Rank 3: 1448 players (crate with a level 9 item as a reward)
Check out the list of players who made it to the top rank. We publish the player names along with their clan tag (if any) and the number of battles it took them to reach the first rank in Survarium
See you on the battlefields of Survarium!
在讨论版中为这款游戏汇报 BUG,并留下反馈
“We’ve all fallen hopelessly in love with ruined wastelands before, but this really is exceptional.”
“It's twitchy, but as shooters go it has a tactical, methodical pace. As it evolves, the team plans to expand on that formula to include cooperative, and perhaps even single player modes.”
“The short, sharp combat is a thrill to experience, the atmosphere is thick with violence and the world looks beautiful. This isn’t just combat – it’s about hunting down humans and surviving in a brutalist landscape.”
现已推出最新 DLC
Get your new Vepr 'Molot' Pack featuring a premium weapon of level 8!
现已推出最新 DLC
Steam-exclusive Survarium - SKS 'Arrow Head' Pack with the premium SKS (lvl 3) inside!
现已推出最新 DLC
A new Steam-exclusive Survarium - AKM 'Avenger' Pack is available now!
关于这款游戏
FIGHT IN DIFFERENT GAME MODES!
Survarium offers several game modes. Some are familiar to all shooter fans, some are more unique. Fight in a team or solo: the higher the risk, the higher the reward!
SURVIVE IN ANOMALIES!
There are many strange places in the world of Survarium where death awaits you around every corner. But you can find valuable artifacts there, which make you stronger.
GATHER ARTIFACTS!
In anomalies you will find various artifacts with unique properties giving you passive and active bonuses. Use the artifacts to turn the tide of battle!
LEVEL UP YOUR CHARACTER!
Gain experience in battle and unlock new skills. You can improve physical abilities, shooting skills, increase protection from the anomalies and much more!
最低配置:
操作系统: Windows Vista (Service Pack 2 + Platform update), Windows 7, Windows 8
处理器: Intel Core 2 Duo E GHz or Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4200+
内存: 4 GB RAM
图形: 512 MB nVidia GeForce 8800 GT or Radeon HD 3870
DirectX 版本: 10
存储空间: 需要 11 GB 可用空间
附注事项: Internet Connection: from 16 kb/s (up to 64 kb/s if you have a high ping or a bad connection) Pings up to 200 ms are supported. WARNING: Survarium does not support Windows XP!
(C) VOSTOK GAMES. SURVARIUM INC.,
更多类似产品
加载评测中…
加载评测中…
加载评测中…
加载评测中…
加载评测中…
(709 篇评测)
(11,062 篇评测)
抢先体验版本评测
Good Game:-Rivalry-With friends better game-And...It's free to play!
是否有价值?
抢先体验版本评测
Game crashes when loading up... This is russian coding at its finest.
是否有价值?
抢先体验版本评测
I have been playing this game before it was on Steam and I still enjoy it somewhat.True, there are a lot of hackers - I mean in every second game, at least one M.F. is cheating and killing half or all the enemy team.The last year of development has seen many changes that made the game quite hard for new and inexperienced players, so thats why there are so many negative reviews, not that the game is bad in any way, it just got harder to master.Graphics, physics, sounds and gameplay are good. The only problem are the constant cheaters which ruin everything good. The developers must triple their efforts in stopping this russian/ukrainian hacker menace or the game will continue to go down the drain until its played no more. For comparison a couple of months ago the game's rating was WAY better than the current one, and i dont see signs of change in a good direction at the moment.
是否有价值?
抢先体验版本评测
Pros:- very nice graphics- maps are innovative and enjoyable- combat need lots of shooter skills- cool gear metro style with nice apocalyptic armor and helmets- good sounds and musicCons:- weapons have too much spead and recoil even with skills unlocked- not very good frame rate on a gtx 760This game will be twice better when they finaly release the survival/free game mode.
是否有价值?
抢先体验版本评测
I enjoy playing this game but there are russian hackers everywhere! Shot a guy 24 times with a machine gun point blank, didn't even show hit markers, guy turns around and one pops me with pistol... Simple russian logic. 80% of the players are russians so good luck to the english speaking people to actually use teamwork,i know its a russian game but that's besides the point.Another hacker sample, Walking and randomly get killed with no killcam or a gunshot noise.2/10 for the lazy admins and devs for not preventing hacks!
是否有价值?
抢先体验版本评测
Pretty good game for a freebe
是否有价值?
抢先体验版本评测
just so you know, this game is full of aim bots and wallers, there is not one match that is clean and the most of the servers are dead already,match making is more corrupt that robocraft, and each time you kill a nutless player they respond with an autoaim to your head. say anything bad about the game, the admins will ban you, wanna play a clean game in American servers, best better be ready to wait 5 minutes or more for that, now unless you wanna deal with insane quadfeeds from a team that is completely made of players form one clan throughout the whole match and loose, i'd suggest to bring your wallet out, download &SKILLZ&, and or camp in your spawn, cause as soon as you join as a new player you will be tossed into tier 3 matches, to put it simple, you with a pistol or small machine gun, or rifle, vs one shot rifles, shotguns, and insta turn headshot skills,now the good part is is that they do &ban& hackers, but bad side, it dont seem to matter if you can create a new account in less than 10 minutes.but i have hope it gets better soon.Survarium- the distopia verison of Heroes and Generals, minus the vehicles
是否有价值?
抢先体验版本评测
Survarium in a nutshell:&Load into TDM match.&Take out AK-74u.&Run 30 feet.&Find guy looking away from you, open fire.&Get one-hit killed by his shotgun after he whips around 180.&Be a little annoyed because he was at 25% health, but meh, okay. It's a shotgun. &Respawn, find same guy using his shotgun, open fire.&He pulls out a sniper rifle, quickscopes you, you see he's at 25% again.&Repeat 5-6 times because your spawn is being camped.&Begin to get angry because he's not dying.&Realize that he's carrying the two most OP weapon types in the game and no amount of skill you have can beat him because of that.&Call him out for being a skill-less abuser of broken weapons.&Get told to play CSGO or CoD because you're a &no skill succ faygit&&Match ends before tickets run out because the match timers are too short.&Quit after match ends because there's no point.Basically, avoid this game like the plague right now. As an avid fan of the STALKER games it pains me to see a game that promises to carry on their legacy turn out to be something like this, but, save for a small handful of SMGs, sniper rifles and shotguns dominate entirely, no matter the map, and high-level people with the perk to take both on one loadout slot are impossible to kill if you don't get the drop on them with a shotgun or sniper rifle yourself. Assault rifles have so much recoil that you can't accurately hit someone, especially when they're moving, and their damage output is pitiful compared to that of any other gun (For example an AK-47 firing 7.62mm rifle rounds does the one point of damage more than a PPSH SMG firing 9mm pistol rounds, and it has much higher recoil as well.), and there's a fine line between realistic damage that makes for a satisfying experience and damage so high that the only way for you to influence the fight to go in your favor is using the most absurd guns and getting the drop on someone, and this game blasts through that line and goes deep into the territory of the later catagory. On top of all that, shotguns and snipers don't suffer from any real sort of recoil, definitely nowhere near the recoil of the assault rifles, so even someone with almost no experience with FPS games would have no problem keeping one on target. The only real way to miss shots is to not have your crosshairs in the general area of your target. The devs don't seem to care about the blatant problems in the game, players in Russia will always have better ping than you, sometimes leading to killcams showing them shooting at a wall and the game telling the server that wall was your head, the community is absolutely full of a-holes, and development progress doesn't exist. In the year or two since my previous review, they've added one new game mode and that's about it. PVE is still not in the game, PVP maps and mods are boring and repetative, especially since a good 80% of the game's arsenal is useless. The game's only real good side is that it looks kinda pretty. If they ever add PVE, then the game might be worth a look, but until then, move on.
是否有价值?
抢先体验版本评测
I never write reviews but what the hell...So, I love the Stalker games, and the Metro games, and for me Survarium continues that tense atmosphere of post apocalyptic world full of deadly anomalies, radiation, and creepy abandoned locations. Some of which are nicely reminiscent of those in the Stalker and Metro games. The one thing those games lacked however, was multiplayer. Survarium fills that space.I'm going to pick out a few re-occurring criticisms from other users and offer my opinion...Matchmaking - People complain a lot about the wait time for a match. It's no CS:GO, that's for sure. It usually takes around 3 minutes to find a match on EU servers. Sometimes more, sometimes as little as a few seconds. The player base is fairly small so it really depends on the time and day.Crashes - I honestly can't remember the last time my game crashed. If it does however, it automatically submits the crash dump and if you re-launch the game straight away it puts you back in the same session and keeps your score. A few AAA games developers could learn a thing or two from that.OP Weapons - There's few weapons that stand out as OP for sure, but the game is still in beta and weapon balance will certainly change.Hackers - Yup, I've seen a few. Not that many, but a few. It's a free to play game. People hack, they sometimes get caught, they make a new account and do it again. My advice is to stick it out and progress to higher tier equipment. Generally you see less of it in higher tier matches because people have invested so much time or money getting to this level they are less likely to risk losing it. Ideally Vostok Games need to introduce some anti-cheat software.Pay to win - Not really. It's more like pay to level faster. You can unlock everything by grinding away for hours and hours if you choose. You can buy gold that can be used to buy a premium pass and level 50% faster if you want. The devs have to make some money somewhere and some people don't have hundreds of hours to spare. I can live with that. If you do choose to spend money on 'premium' weapons, the game matches you with others based on the level of your gear. So it's not even really possible to buy a powerful weapon and then instantly start destroying noobs with it.Freeplay - I honestly don't care about that. Really. I'd rather see Vostok Games use their time and rescources to improve what they already have, and make it as polished as possible. Why take away from that to make something that will just boil down to deathmatch-like gameplay anyway?The game has improved massively with the most recent updates, but it's definitely rough around the edges. Having said that, it's not awful by any means, and doesn't deserve so many negative reviews. The graphics are pretty nice if you have a machine that can run them on full settings. Especially if you can increase the resolution scale slider too. Sadly I can't push it over 100% without destroying my frame-rate, and my PC isn't that bad. Optimisation is improving, but it could be a lot better.My advice is to give it a go if you are a fan of the Stalker and Metro games. It continues the post apocalypse setting and creepy atmosphere they captured so well, but brings a PvP multiplayer experience that they never did. Oh, and one more thing... It's free. Overall I'd give it a 7/10, and I'll continue to play and follow it's development.
是否有价值?
抢先体验版本评测
是否有价值?
抢先体验版本评测
This game is garbage DON'T even download it. The game is overloaded with hackers and smurfs.
是否有价值?
抢先体验版本评测
step 1 r ead theD
是否有价值?
抢先体验版本评测
It is a good game with lots of potential. The concept of a faction system, weapons, and armor are all very nice. However, the gameplay could use a lot of work. Too often, I find myself being matched against people with gear several faction levels above mine. It doesn't matter how good you are, it's near impossible to have an even match when you're outgunned and outpowered. The concept of the faction system is really nice. However, the system itself really sucks. You either level the right faction at the get go, or you're at a disadvantage for long while. The beginner snipers aren't viable as snipers. They don't come with the option to apply a scope. You're using a nub of an iron sight on a sniper. WTF developers. If you don't pick the factions with snipers, you'll lose a lot of matches due to snipers constantly having an advantage over you in most of the maps. You'll have to level the sniper factions on top of your chosen faction, which will take longer. And the loading takes decades unless you're willing to take lag on the EU servers and not being able to communicate with the Russians. It normally takes 10-15 minutes to get into one game otherwise. And even then, the mnatchmaking still sucks. There are better games out there until they improve this game.
是否有价值?
抢先体验版本评测
Very nice game with active and dedicated developers. If u are into the STALKER and apocalyptic scenery, this is the game for you. Alto the game is still in BETA version, it shows great promise and bright future. So since the game is still BETA, you should expect to find bugs and some balance or other issues. But overall the game is quite good and playable. I have logged both closed beta and open beta time for a few hours... But here some pros/cons:Pros:*Many different maps to play and different modes (Team Deathmatch, Research - kinda like capture and hold flags, Batteries - You need to search batteries on map and bring em to your base and Artifact hunt where you have to retrieve the artifact spawning somewhere on the map).*A lot of different weapons from Pistols to MG's and powerful Sniper Rifles, and even more to come from STALKER series (Some people whine about the game is P2W but not really, all weapons can be countered)*Great graphics and ambience*Great sounds for both weapons and overall environment*Attatchments for the weapons and ability to upgrade the equipment (more armor, damage, resistance etc.)*Maps have different cycles (For example, sunset, evening, dark sky, storm with rain etc.)*Overall gameplay is good*Updates are coming quite often*League system giving a chance of getting equipment and weapons, and end of the match drops make getting things easier and faster.*Giveaways on different game communities (MMOHUT etc.) for premium account and cash etc.Cons:*Sometimes long wate for matches since the servers can be sometimes messy and not many people around sometimes (due the difference in time zones)*Some minor bugs like batteries falling through floor when killed sometimes or grenades falling through map*Some minor weapon balance issues (Shotguns shoot better than snipers sometimes etc.)*Sometimes when you want to get attatchments then it will make you grind hard (sometimes 1000+ kills for attatchment)Overall if u want a decent shooter, this is one of them. Altho it is still in beta, the work is quite good and will keep you busy for a while :) So ignore the naysayers. just get
into the game and try to enjoy, it is not that hard and it will be quite fun :)
是否有价值?
抢先体验版本评测
so good game ping 1000 everymatch. Can not play in asia
是否有价值?
抢先体验版本评测
7/10 Realistic....I guess....
是否有价值?
抢先体验版本评测
Well... its fun when you play with friends but they really need to nerf the auto shotgun. Its no fun when half the enemy team uses a 1 hit kill wep 24/7. Overall its a fun game but it has some flaws like the OPness of the auto shotty
是否有价值?
抢先体验版本评测
Promising, very enjoyable at the moment. I like it!
是否有价值?
抢先体验版本评测
I recommand this game. Very realistic experience. A lot of possibilities to customize your character (face, clothes...). The maps are pretty thorough and the gamemods really funny. I really like the post-apocalyptic environment.
是否有价值?
抢先体验版本评测
My internet is very good, however in this game my ping is always over 800 no matter which server i choose, US, or not, my ping is always over 800!
是否有价值?
抢先体验版本评测
游戏下载才3.7GB左右,打开游戏准备玩然后又继续安装,最后游戏大小是11GB左右。。。。你TM在逗我这跟说好的不一样啊!!!!对了这游戏主要针对欧美玩家的,大陆玩家我就不推荐了延迟高而且载入游戏以及登陆都很慢~
这篇评测是否有价值?
抢先体验版本评测
其实这就是潜2吧。。游戏还好,可惜没有亚服,ping很高很高很高很高,游戏模式和原画和潜行者2可以说是一模一样.........虽然工作室重组了并且现在和GSC没有任何关系,没法继续制作潜行者2,但是我相信如果出一个和潜行者相近了单击游戏,换一个擦边S.T.A.L.K.E.R.而且不侵权的名字,应该会好评如潮,我很期待。。潜行者的版权在GSC手里真是灾难
这篇评测是否有价值?
抢先体验版本评测
The only reason why im downvoting this is cause they said they were going to have oceanic servers and 1 year later in they still dont, and if i want to play i have to join a game in european server and it lags like crazy.If you live in AUS/NZ just wait until there is a oceanic server.Will upvote when there is oceanic server
这篇评测是否有价值?
抢先体验版本评测
Cons:- Loads of hackers. Mostly Russian.- No proper anti-cheat - People are getting banned from time to time, but they can just make a new account in 5 minutes and come back.- Hit detection is random as hell- Not many players (Probably due to beta phase and hackers)- Bulk of players are apparently non English reading/typing Russians- Weapon balance is bad at certain tiers.- Getting stuck on all kinds of small terrain objects.Pros:- If you get a match without cheaters, its great fun as the match swings back and forth!- Game runs reasonably well (but has an uncommon random disconnect and wildly swinging FPS bugs)- Welcome variety of maps (but with imbalances in obstacle/path placement - Some maps favor one side too much)NOT RECOMMENDED at the moment.Put it on follow and wait till the community confirms a proper automated anti-cheat is in place and working.At the moment, as far as I know, cheater reports are processed Manually O.OThere is a low limit of reports a player can send per day. After that..too bad if you see a cheater.
这篇评测是否有价值?
有 1 人觉得这篇评测很欢乐
抢先体验版本评测
In the past you had to play a faction for weeks, even months to unlock top tier weapons, now you can buy them with cash. Brand new players with paid guns matched agaist veterans now, pretty bad new player experience. pretty bad call by VG
这篇评测是否有价值?
抢先体验版本评测
Look at it this way.I played the hell out of this game and all i got in return was my steam account hacked by someone in the Ukraine....You do the math.
这篇评测是否有价值?
抢先体验版本评测
Game content: loading forever.Greatest part: loading.The thing that I like: the moment I look forward to entering a game.The thing that I dislike: the moment I find out loading process never end.I recommend this game because it is unique. In other games, loading is always short which means I cannot enjoy the loading process. In this game, I can enjoy loading process. It will never end. 10/10
这篇评测是否有价值?
抢先体验版本评测
Survarium was fun when you fought other players with low level gear. But then you leveled up.Guys with top tier paid assault rifles one shot you while you shoot at them with a low class bolt action.Shotguns can take down players from a sniper rifle's range. Pros:kinda fun gunplayMaps are large, anomalies is an innovative ideaCons:Very long wait time for a matchExtremely unbalanced between close levels (i.e. level 3 and level 4)Extremely unbalanced weapons (those semi auto shotguns I ????ing love it)Pay 2 Win: pay and get top tier gear you basically dominate the gameProgression is extremely slowWould not recommmend if you are used to FPS like Battlefield or even CoD
这篇评测是否有价值?
抢先体验版本评测
I've spent months playing this game, don't be fooled by my steam hours.I don't recommend it, but it has potential.Main problem that plagues it is low player-base, and higher ranking players usually screwing over the lower ranking players.Not to mention the launcher...I mean the game's so ???????? it literally uninstalled its self.I expected more from VG, not this ???????t.????ing should of been more like STALKER, not what it is.
这篇评测是否有价值?
抢先体验版本评测
Survarium in a nutshell:&Load into TDM match.&Take out AK-74u.&Run 30 feet.&Find guy looking away from you, open fire.&Get one-hit killed by his shotgun after he whips around 180.&Be a little annoyed because he was at 25% health, but meh, okay. It's a shotgun. &Respawn, find same guy using his shotgun, open fire.&He pulls out a sniper rifle, quickscopes you, you see he's at 25% again.&Repeat 5-6 times because your spawn is being camped.&Begin to get angry because he's not dying.&Realize that he's carrying the two most OP weapon types in the game and no amount of skill you have can beat him because of that.&Call him out for being a skill-less abuser of broken weapons.&Get told to play CSGO or CoD because you're a &no skill succ faygit&&Match ends before tickets run out because the match timers are too short.&Quit after match ends because there's no point.Basically, avoid this game like the plague right now. As an avid fan of the STALKER games it pains me to see a game that promises to carry on their legacy turn out to be something like this, but, save for a small handful of SMGs, sniper rifles and shotguns dominate entirely, no matter the map, and high-level people with the perk to take both on one loadout slot are impossible to kill if you don't get the drop on them with a shotgun or sniper rifle yourself. Assault rifles have so much recoil that you can't accurately hit someone, especially when they're moving, and their damage output is pitiful compared to that of any other gun (For example an AK-47 firing 7.62mm rifle rounds does the one point of damage more than a PPSH SMG firing 9mm pistol rounds, and it has much higher recoil as well.), and there's a fine line between realistic damage that makes for a satisfying experience and damage so high that the only way for you to influence the fight to go in your favor is using the most absurd guns and getting the drop on someone, and this game blasts through that line and goes deep into the territory of the later catagory. On top of all that, shotguns and snipers don't suffer from any real sort of recoil, definitely nowhere near the recoil of the assault rifles, so even someone with almost no experience with FPS games would have no problem keeping one on target. The only real way to miss shots is to not have your crosshairs in the general area of your target. The devs don't seem to care about the blatant problems in the game, players in Russia will always have better ping than you, sometimes leading to killcams showing them shooting at a wall and the game telling the server that wall was your head, the community is absolutely full of a-holes, and development progress doesn't exist. In the year or two since my previous review, they've added one new game mode and that's about it. PVE is still not in the game, PVP maps and mods are boring and repetative, especially since a good 80% of the game's arsenal is useless. The game's only real good side is that it looks kinda pretty. If they ever add PVE, then the game might be worth a look, but until then, move on.
这篇评测是否有价值?
抢先体验版本评测
They promised lot's of stuff 3.5 years back but none of that is in the game. Filled with cheaters, P2w, unbalanced tiers for example Lvl 2 vs lvl 6's
这篇评测是否有价值?
抢先体验版本评测
The delete local content button works very, very well.
这篇评测是否有价值?
抢先体验版本评测
Ignore all the people ?????ing about the game being terrible. Don't get me wrong, Survarium isn't going to win GotY. It has its fair share of problems, but what more can you expect from a FTP game. All in all, Survarium has it's fun moments and would
be much better if the people making it weren't ????????. But what can you do6/11.2
这篇评测是否有价值?
抢先体验版本评测
This game blows me away with how good it is. AND ITS FU**ING FREE :D Its getting to the point where I would pay for the game. Its fun and realistic with its new bullet time, bullet speed and movement correction when shooting. I see great potential in Survarium. Keep it up Vostok
这篇评测是否有价值?
抢先体验版本评测
there is story
that says one guy was on queue 14 hours
legends says that guy is still waiting for battle......
这篇评测是否有价值?
抢先体验版本评测
After having played some matching I can say this game is OK. It's fun to play with a friend and playing alone is also pretty fun. The game feels cool and adrenaline really starts pumping when you are in a 1V1 sniper battle or corner battle. Also the graphics are great! Although it looks fun there are some glitches and bugs that ruin the game completely. For instance getting stuck in a corner or under a prop. This can get annoying fairly quickly. Also... Shotguns are too OP. They damage you immensly on long ranges. They pretty much are the snipers of the game and I really think the devs should change this as quickly as possible as it annoys the crap out of me and many others. But because it is a free game, give it a chance. I also hope the game will soon get out of BETA with better mechanics and some general improvements. I don't really know if I should give this game a tumbs down or up but with the current problems I can better give this game a tumbs down and reconsider it after the BETA has stopped and the final game releases. I still recommend you download this game and try it as it is free... but don't expect much :D(And yes, this may sound hypocrite... I'm just not really sure what I think of this game yet)
这篇评测是否有价值?
抢先体验版本评测
to be honest i love this game in level 2 gear. but when you get to the bolt snipers and auto shotguns in like level 3-4 gear it becomes call of duty a very bad call of duty. the snipers are always one shot no matter the body armour and shotguns are like 3 shot but the shoot as far as sniper. that make other guns weak but the snipers you can quick scope with them thats why its like call of duty. the snipers are to easy to handle and shotguns are just plan op. make the shotguns shoot only at close range not like a sniper and shoot far away. the snipers need to be harder to handle or make super heavy body armour and when wearing that you move super slow or something like that. play it right now and you will see what i mean
这篇评测是否有价值?
抢先体验版本评测
Im gonna be honest with this game for you fellow players. When this game was released I was totally excited just because it was a stalker type of surving in stalker type of maps. Probably the best thing this game ever got was weapon attachments. Back in old days it was really awesome to play this game because mostly you had to sneak up to surprise your enemies or catch them off guard which was truly something else. But now they added sensors and staff like that so it kinda reminds now like one type of new CoD. They should keep it like it was... stalker type of sneaking survining game. Now the amount of sensors just knock you out, it even forces you to use more sniper rifles because there is no way you can go places if you dont have Tier 9 Antiradar Veil backback. But we?ll see where this game goes... I still keep playing it because I like it even with sensors its totally different than BF4 or CoD. Hopefully they keep their game as a stalker type of game. But hey its a free game atleast and not expensive one. Feel free to try it out and see yourself what this game is truly about and dont feel sad if you dont get it at in couple of matches, this game takes some time to kick in since the shooting is way different than many other games. I wish you all the best of luck in battlefields.
这篇评测是否有价值?
抢先体验版本评测
actually not as bad as you think, this game is really good for those late nights with your friends in a skype call when your really tired and trying to cool down, nice relaxing game, except for when a person uses any kind of shotgun, then its not relaxing. but otherwise i give this game a good 5/10 it's not that bad.
这篇评测是否有价值?
抢先体验版本评测
It's a great FPS for players on a low budget. I have not paid anything yet, but in comparison to other games the fun level is even higher. People who only find negative aspects are single-minded, really. There are some balance issues with weapons for example, but none that would completely crash your experience. Servers are stable, graphics nice. I'll continue this in a list.+well-made graphics+realistic sound +realistic feeling overall+RPG elements! +GUNS!, in a decent amount and variety+traps, in case you feel cheeky+you can import your CSGO aim+ the developers DO care. who ever said something different just does not care himself. the amount of updates stays decent, so do content and changes- minor balancing issues, but you may look past these after all- minor exploitation of overpowered camping spots, yet you may outdo such players as wellAnd now call me a fanboy for I have picked more pros than cons, but I try to look at the game as realistic as possible. It is not pay to win in any way either, as bought guns do not have any advantage to them besides earning you more silver (and maybe exp). Kids that buy a high tier gun will find themselves defenseless if they don't know how to use the gun too.RECOMMENDED, indeed.
这篇评测是否有价值?
您可以使用此 Widget 生成器来生成一段 HTML 代码嵌入您的网站,使得客户能够轻松地在 Steam 上购买此游戏。
还可输入 375 个字符来为您的 Widget 添加描述:
将下方的 HTML 代码复制并粘贴到您的网站来展示上述 Widget
分享:& & &
所有的价格均已包含增值税(如适用)。&&
查看移动版网站

我要回帖

更多关于 survarium进不去 的文章

随机推荐