随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁职业赛车手的赛手证怎么考? 不要临时的,中汽联的赛车学校培训在哪? 具体点_百度知道
职业赛车手的赛手证怎么考? 不要临时的,中汽联的赛车学校培训在哪? 具体点
介绍一下职业赛车需要什么~
需要减肥,需要长的帅。你不符合- -
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
也就是在取得普通驾驶执照后,必须要获得 赛车驾照 。所谓指定的赛车培训,再到中国汽联指定的俱乐部参加赛车培训,也就是说只有到他授权的地方才能拿到他发的执照,又必须先考取普通的驾驶执照,而获得赛车驾照要想成为 赛车手
你是哪的?我是大连的,我在北京学的赛车驾照,上海有,还有云南,国内最大的三家,上中汽联网站看
广州在哪里有培训的?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁1、拍下二维码视频随身看
试试手机扫描二维码下,继续观看该视频!
2、下载移动客户端
扫一扫快速下载客户端!
3、关注微信
有惊喜哦!不想当赛车手的电控不是好经理 | 清华大学方程式车队THUR 2016赛季开放招新啦_汽车人-爱微帮
&& &&& 不想当赛车手的电控不是好经理 | 清华大…
清华大学方程式车队招新 招新视频点击边框编辑视频 招新内容1FSAE面向人群:全校范围内的学生,专业不限,年级不限时间:日-20日中午11:30-13:30地点:紫荆公寓八号楼与紫荆园交接处招新岗位2FSAE经理组运营组:(1)新闻官1.新闻稿撰写2.车队活动主持人3.官方微博、微信管理4.赛事组委会沟通5.赛场发言人(2)视觉编辑1.车队VI设计2.VI包括PPT,信纸,邮件,衣服,logo,纪念品,帐篷等3.赛车涂装设计、车手装备涂装4.摄影、录像及处理5.营销报告、赛季预热、赛季回顾视频制作(3)外联专员:1.赞助策划书更新2.整理技术组技术赞助需求3.赞助商争取4.赞助商关系维护、赞助商活动参与5.赞助商回馈简报、现场汇报(4)财务专员1.预算决算制作记录2.报销与初步审核报告组:(1)营销报告组1.完成严谨社会调研2.联系、参与与相关话题企业的学习交流3.完成商业企划书4.营销报告前期视频、ppt、讲稿准备(2)成本报告组1.完成整车零部件加工学习2.以成本分析为话题联系、参与与企业的学习交流3.完成成本报告整理撰写4.执行比赛现场成本报告答辩底盘组车架总成:(1)车架组1.整车钢管车架设计CAE校核2.设计车架焊接夹具3.扭转刚度实验4.制作车架钢管5.搭建焊接夹具、定位钢管并焊接(2)制动组1.制动卡钳、制动主缸、制动平衡杆选型建模2.制动管路布置与制作3.制动踏板、油门踏板设计制作4.制动排油与测试(3)传动组1.限滑差速器学习、维护、调节2.半轴设计、选型购买3.大小链轮传动比改进4.大链轮CAE设计5.链条选型与维护(4)轮边组1.upright设计与校核2.hub设计与校核3.轮边轴承选型、校核、购买4.轮胎TTC附着数据学习与运用悬架转向总成:(1)悬架组1.悬架几何参数设计2.避震器选型、设计、购买3.悬架轴承选型、购买4.悬架焊接夹具设计加工5.bellcrank设计、CAE校核、加工6.避震器实验、调试7.防倾杆设计、CAE校核、加工(2)转向组1.转向阿克曼梯形设计、分析2.转向机选型购买3.转向柱设计与制作4.方向盘快拆选型与购买电控发动机组发动机总成(1)进排气组1.进排气系统gtpower+CFD设计2.进气系统3D打印制作3.排气调压阀调研、实验验证4.排气加工工艺设计(2)润滑、冷却组1.湿式油底壳设计、加工2.干式油底壳设计、零件选型购买、实验3.水路布置、分析、散热器实验(3)换挡组1.气动离合器机构设计、零件选型购买、实验2.使用档位数整理与分析、设计减档位的变速箱3.气动换挡气缸、电磁阀、气瓶选型购买4.换挡零件在车架上的固定结构设计电控方向(1)标定组1.台架实验必须零件设计加工,包括发动机支撑、联轴器2.tp、map复合,发动机喷油、点火图标定3.温度补偿、收油断油标定4.马力机轮上标定5.油泵、喷油器、火花塞、高压包等零件学习、维护6.TC/LC控制标定(2)数据采集组1.整车传感器选型、使用2.整车线束设计制作3.数据采集制作分析图4.发动机、底盘数据分析与整车调校空气动力学组空气动力学总成1.赛车空气动力学文献收集、阅读2.前翼地面效应研究3.前翼多翼组合方式研究4.旋转轮胎对前翼效应的影响5.整车三维流场分析,变截面翼型探究6.前后翼对整车动态表现研究7.扩散器仿真研究8.扩散器实验验证9.碳纤维夹心工艺提高10.预浸料工艺的研究11.自制碳纤维方向盘12.底盘相关数据的分析13.DRS系统的开发车身总成1.车身建模方法研究2.车身固定方式优化3.车身制造工艺优化方程式车队
扫描二维码加入我们! FSAE 2016等你来!与方程式车队招新相关的问题,欢迎联系谷子青同学,微信二维码:(点击阅读原文,可在腾讯视频观看方程式车队2016招新视频)
点击展开全文
清华大学汽车工程系公众平台,向您提供最好玩、最有用、有态度的新闻资讯 。
您的【关注和订阅】是作者不断前行的动力
本站文章来自网友的提交收录,如需删除可发送邮件到 bang@ 或联系QQ ,
(C)2014&&版权所有&&&|&&&
京ICP备号-2&&&&京公网安备34我想当一名赛车手
第一篇:《我想成为一名赛车手》
《我想成为一名赛车手》
 我想成为一名赛车手  
工农小学 廖子豪  
每当我看到在赛场上拼搏的赛车手,我的心中总是有一阵阵微微地激动,我的理想就是当一名赛车手。因为看到赛车手开着赛车在路上奔驰,  
我觉得太神气了!看着他们为国争光,我为他们感到骄傲。  
有一次,我在做梦,我梦见我已经28岁了,是一个帅气的小伙子,那时我已经是国内外著名的赛车手了。我开车出神入化,技术高超。正好那天要比赛,你要是不相信就来看吧。比赛开始了,第一个弯道来了,我先用了一个飘移,一下子就甩掉了他们,我越开越快,似乎赛场上只有我在表演,我第一个冲过了终点,全场都为我欢呼。  
我站上了颁奖台,都记不清这是我第几次站在这了,全场的欢呼更强烈了。我又一次为国争光,这使我变得更加的自豪。为了荣誉我一定要更上一层楼。  
“铛,铛,铛!”闹钟把我闹醒了。我想着:原来是一场梦啊。此时,我想成为赛车手的愿望更强烈了。我一要实现这个理想,当然现在肯定不行,要长大了再说吧。现在我能做的就是好好地,要向着一名赛车手慢慢地迈进,努力!   
评语:通过一次美梦表达了自己想成为赛车手的愿望,构思妙极了!
第二篇:《刘晓坤:一个“赛车手”的自我修养》
刘晓坤:一个“赛车手”的自我修养
作者:舒秀辉
来源:《营销界·化妆品观察》2015年第04期
日的这一天,对于刘晓坤来说,只是平常的一天,他只是需要穿得正式一点,因为来了很多资本方的客人。在觥筹交错间,他显得从容淡定,都是老熟人了。
日的这一天,对于行业来说,可能又是一个产生重磅新闻的一天,千万美元级的资本再一次投向了刘晓坤和他的亚缇企业,更何况,领投的资本方中有一个我们熟知的名字——严明,前相宜本草总裁,现亚商资本合伙人。
化妆品行业正逐渐成为资本的宠儿,近年资本投资化妆品领域的案例几乎是逐年递增,而且金额也在增大,在2014年下半年的三起公开的投资案例的金额均过亿。但是,能够连续获得风投青睐,在业内当首推刘晓坤。
在资本圈,有一个著名的投资理念——“投资于一家有着巨大市场需求的公司,要好过投资于需要创造市场需求的公司”,它出自于“硅谷风险投资之父”、红杉资本创始人唐·瓦伦坦(DonValentine)。而这句话在后世,被更通俗地解释为“下注于赛道,而非赛车手”。
而红杉资本中国基金(以下简称为红杉中国)一直是这句话的践行者。它热衷于投资“赛道”,比如在美妆类的电商领域,聚美优品、乐蜂网、唯品会背后都有其身影。
不过.如今投资“赛车手”,同样十分流行。投资界还有一句非常著名的话:“投资只有3个标准:第一是人,第二是人,第三还是人。”
正是基于投资就是投人的理念,刘晓坤这样曾有成功经历的连续创业者才会频繁受到资本的青睐。在刘晓坤获得的这第二轮投资中,除了领投的亚商资本,还有另外两家跟投的基金——红杉资本和首业资本。其中,红杉为刘晓坤的首轮投资方和刘晓坤另外一个品牌“小蜜坊”的投资人,而首业资本更是自2007年投资刘晓坤创立的婴童品牌嗳呵以来,一直同刘晓坤保持着紧密的联系。
当然,在资本这条“赛道”上,有着众多不同类型的“赛车手”,而刘晓坤一直能够成为那个出众的“赛车手”,来自于他“保持自省,索取有道”的自我修养。
保持自省,做规范的企业
“资本更倾向于做得规范的企业。”严明言简意赅的一句话概括了他所代表的亚商资本为何投资刘晓坤的企业。 要知道,这次亚商资本和亚缇企业双方从表达意向到最终达成正式合作的时间周期,只有1个月的时间。“恋爱一谈,马上就有结果。”刘晓坤风趣地说道。
为何如此?
其中一个关键因素,就是严明所说的规范。
以刘晓坤旗下的亚缇克兰品牌为例,亚缇克兰是屈臣氏渠道第一个全品项拿到欧盟ECO有机认证的品牌。而要想全品项拿到这样的认证,必须从产品的原料、配方、外包装,甚至是生产的工厂都需要得到ECO有机认证,而且在认证步骤上也颇有讲究。
刘晓坤曾透露,在步骤上首先必须是生产产品的工厂要拿到ECO认证,才能生产出符合该标准的产品;产品生产出来后,原料、配方及产品才能拿去认证,即必须先有生产的工厂,再有产品。
如此严苛、规范的认证,保证了亚缇克兰的产品品质层面的安全性。
而更鲜为人知的是,为了给专营店渠道提供更优质的产品,亚缇克兰耗时两年,才完成专供该渠道的50多个原装进口产品的所有手续。因为从欧洲引入的进口品牌,新原料必须要在欧洲和中国都得到认可,其中就包括原产地销售证明,如果有产品原料在目前中国的化妆品原料目录未得到收录,还需要提供原料的相关数据、毒理性测试等材料。
事实上,如果刘晓坤在其间降低标准(比如选择原装进口系列在国内灌装),也很难为外界所知。但是,规范化运作的风格已经深入刘晓坤及其团队的创业基因,刘晓坤一直坚守着这一原则,这也是红杉资本为何第一轮和第二轮都愿意“押注”刘晓坤。
“我们要感谢首轮投资的红杉资本,它们的投资已经为亚缇这家企业做了很好的背书和肯定。”严明总结道。
规范是一个“赛车手”的基本素养。除此之外,严明认为,一个真正的企业家还应该具备三点素质:“一个企业家首先要拥有一个伟大的梦想,其次是要有坚忍不拔的精神,三是企业家一定要懂得分享,尤其是当你成功后,因为最终企业能够持续健康的发展,一定和整个团队,包括合作伙伴是密切相关,靠个体是很难成功。”
而这三方面素质,也是刘晓坤所具备的。
同时,刘晓坤深刻明白打造一个品牌必须做好“打持久战”的准备。不管是嗳呵时期在KA渠道的艰苦拓展,小蜜坊在护唇领域的异军突起,还是如今亚缇克兰在KA、屈臣氏、专营店等多样化渠道的稳步推进,刘晓坤均未盲目采取狠砸广告的策略。因为他十分清楚,一个品牌必须在产品、品牌形象、渠道建设以及团队管理方面夯实基础,才有未来通过广告拉升品牌力的资本,而这个过程需要的时间成本必须付出。
另外,刘晓坤也极具分享精神,在其当年将嗳呵出售给强生时,他留下了大部分的部下与自己一同创业,如今亚缇企业的部分成就自然与他们分不开。同时,像百货品牌德国
Aquabio、新西兰天然品牌纽西之谜、唇部护理品牌小蜜坊、男士护肤品牌锐度、婴童品牌艾芭薇等,要么是刘晓坤投资的,要么是刘晓坤系的职业经理人所创办的,这些品牌发展过程中,或多或少都有刘晓坤的帮助。
索取有道,20亿的经验比钱重要
“我们赶上了好时代,有了资本的支持,才有嗳呵在KA卖场的发力。”2013年嗳呵被强生正式收购之际,刘晓坤如此感慨道。
“如果这个时代没有资本的支持的话,我们二次创业可能要花很长的时间,之前相宜本草从创立到获得资本投资用了8年左右的时间,但是现在再去等8年,就会错过很多机会点。”对于资本,如今的刘晓坤仍然心存感激。
同为过来人,严明认为,一个企业的成功,除了自身努力之外,一定有外部的推动力。显然,资本是很重要的外部推动力。
不过,对于在哪一个阶段选择哪些资本,刘晓坤已经驾轻就熟,不管是首轮融资时引入的红杉资本,还是在本次融资时选中的相对低调的亚商资本。
“我们首轮选择红杉,它带来的是亚缇当时欠缺的一个资源,就是它投资的电商平台资源。我原来是做传统渠道的,我希望新渠道能对我的思想进行冲击,让我完成学习,更加快速地了解趋势和行业。而这次牵手亚商,我更看重的是严总(严明)带来的管理经验。对我们团队来说,之前做的是10『乙元以内的品牌,那当品牌继续做大后,我们在管理经验上是相对缺乏的。而他则是管理过一个年回款额超过20亿的品牌,这样的管理经营是无法用金钱来衡量的。”刘晓坤坦诚道。
“君子爱财,取之有道”,刘晓坤在资本上的选择或许能够成为这句古语的新解。
而事实上,严明对于亚缇的投资也保持着清醒的认识。其中,最为典型的例子即是他在现场强调的“与亚缇不存在对赌”的观点。
“化妆品行业是一个高毛利的领域,对赌对于品牌发展来说毫无意义,因为这样带来的负面影响(比如不合理的渠道压货)显然更大,我们的目标是让亚缇企业的品牌能够按照一个优质品牌正常的发展路径良性发展。”严明说道。
红杉中国创始人沈南鹏在2014(第七届)中国化妆品大会上曾就“资本能够为企业带来什么”这样的话题,提出过一个观点:“资本能给企业带来的最关键的不是资本运作,这是其中一个很小的环节,最重要的环节在于企业的战略规划和管理提升。”
显然,亚商和亚缇的相互选择就是这句话的最新演绎,“好车手”配“好赛道”,才能成就一场“好赛事”。
第三篇:《练习题》
《Unit 1 Do you want to watch a game show》
I.选择填空(25分)
IV、根据句意及首字母提示补全单词。(10分)
1.I can’t s
the music. Please turn off the player.
2.Did you hear the n
—three boys died in a river this summer? 3.Jenny is very funny. He often tells j
4.Chen Jingrun is very f
scientist on China. 5.He often d
up like a girl.
6.He is very r
but his brother is very poor. 7.Shaolin Temple(少林寺) is an a
8.We had a d
about TV show in class meeting today. 9.I never go to watch the game show because it is m
. 10.The actor did a good j
in the movie. V用所给单词的适当形式填空。(10分)
5.Where do you plan
(go) this Sunday? 6.Do you want
(watch) the news?
7.Sally thinks soap operas are
(educational) than sitcoms. 8.I hope
(watch) the action movie one day. 9.Yao Ming is a
(success) player in NBA.
10.I think Xi Yangyang is as
(famous) as Mikey Mouse. VI. 句型转换(共10分)
1.I hope to find out what’s happening around the world.(同义句)
I hope to find out what’s
around the world.
3. John wants to watch talk shows because they’re enjoyable.(对划线部分提问)
to watch talk show? Ⅶ、根据汉语,完成英语句子。(12分) 1.我希望某一天能当一名电视台记着。
a TV reporter
. 2.它是第一部带有声音和音乐的卡通。
It was the first cartoon
sound and music. 3.雷锋总是乐于助人。
Lei Feng was always
help others. 4.在二十世纪八十代,他就成了一名医生。
,he became a doctor. 5.我认为这个女演员把木兰角色扮演得很好。
I think the actress
well. 6.她装扮得像个男孩。
like a boy. 7.今天他代替王先生给我们上课。
Mr Wang’s
to teach us. 8.这部电影展示了她对家庭、朋友、国家的热爱。
her family,friends and country. 9.今天人们希望看到的不只是小老鼠打败坏家伙。
People today expect to see
little mouse fighting bad guys. 10.He had many problems
(例如)making friends,losing jobs. Unit 2 I’m going to study computer science.复习 二、根据首字母、句子意思,及括号里单词来完成句子: When I grow up, I want to be an e _____________.
1. My uncle is a computer p_________________, he is good at computer. 2. Computer s______________ is Jake's favorite subject. 3. Mary's father is an airline p____________.
4. Mary _______________(go) fishing with her mother next week.
5. I ___________(meet) a famous actor last Sunday.
6. He likes science, so he wants to be a c___________ p___________. 7. She is a v____________. She likes playing the v______________.
8. He is a famous p______________. He is talented in playing the ___________. 9. Every year many f_____________ come to Xi’an .
10. They just had a d____________ about the meeting time.
11. She wants to be a teacher so she will study e________ in the college. 12. The doctor asks him to take some m_________ three times a day. 13. He likes writing and he always sends a ________ to newspapers. 14. My h____________ are playing chess and swimming. 15. Do you know the r________ between health and sleep?
16. At the b_______ of the new term, we always make many plans.
17. The poor students have to do much s_________ after school every day. 18. We agree __________(visit) the museum neat Sunday.
19. A scarf is too ___________(person), let’s buy a watch for him. 20. What’s the _____________(mean) of this sentence? 21. What does it __________________(mean)?
22. I'm going to _______________(take)some acting lessons in Shanghai. 23. My cousin is going to be a pilot when he ______ (grow) up.
24. Uncle Wang is a race car _________ (drive). He loves his jobs very much. 25. Do you want _________ (be) a pilot?
26. If you want to be an actor, you have to take __________ (act) lessons.
27. Chen Han is going __________ (move) to shanghai when he finishes his studies. 28. Tina is sure _________(pass) the mid-term exam. 29. Not everyone ___________(want) to be his friend
She keeps on __________(do) her homework when she wakes up. 二、句子复习: 一、句型转换
1. They are going to move to a new city called Donghai.(改为否定句)
to move to a new city called Donghai. 2. He is going to make a soccer team . (改为否定句)He________ __________ to make a soccer team . 3. They are going to get healthier food next year. (改为一般疑问句) _____ they ______ _____ get healthier food next year? 4. I’m going to be an engineer when I grow up. (改为一般疑问句) ________ you _______
_________ when she grow up?
7. Sally is good at studying computer science.(同义句)Sally ________
________ studying computer science.
8. He is going to take guitar lessons every day(一般疑问句)_________ he going to
guitar lessons every day ?
9. Mom is going to do some shopping this afternoon(划线提问)_________is Mom going to
this afternoon?
10. I want to be a pilot when I grow up.(同义句)I
a pilot when I grow up 11. He is going to move to New York. (划线提问)__________ is he going to
? 12. He often gets to school early in the morning(用tomorrow改写句子) He
to school early tomorrow.
11. The students are going to the party tonight.(否定句)The students
to the party tonight.
12. I agree with what you said.(改为一般疑问句)_______you
with what I
二、根据汉语完成句子。
1. 你长大后想成为什么?
What do you _____ ______ be when you _____ _____?
2. 李明善于写故事。
Li Ming is _____ _____ _____ _____ stories.
3. 我打算坚持。
I’m going to _____ _____ writing stories. 4. 我父母想让我成为一名演员。My parents _________ me ________ ____________ an actor. 5. 我打算尽我的最大努力帮助他。I’m going to _____ _____ _____ _____ help him. 6. “你长大后打算做什么?”
“我想当一名工程师。” ---What are you ______
_________ when you ______ _________?---I want to
be ________
___________.
7.一些女孩打算多锻炼来保持健康。Some girls are going to exercise more __________
9. 汤姆想成为一名赛车手并打算明年买一辆跑车。
Sam ________
__________ race car driver and he is going ________
_______ a fast car next year.
10. 他打算写文章并把它们寄给杂志社和报社。 Ken is going to _______
________ and ________ them _________ magazines and newspapers.
11. 我不太确信他会来。 I am not ______ ______ his __________. 12. 确信你明天早到校。_______ ________ that you will come to school early. 13. 没有一个人想成为你的朋友。 _________ _________ to be your friend. 14. 我打算在一所大学学习药学。 I’m going to _______ ______ at a ____________. 15. 你可以干你想干的任何事情。 You can be ________ ________ _________. (二)、用所给动词的适当形式填空: 1、Mary _______________(go) fishing with her mother next week.
2、I ___________(meet) a famous actor last Sunday. 3、I'm going to _______________(take)some acting lessons in ShangHai. 4、Tom started ___________________(ride)a bike when he was six years old.
5、My brother __________________(take)these photos two days ago.
(五)、句型转换 1. Wang Na is going to be an actress when she grows up. (对划线部分提问) ________ ________Wang Na _________
_________ an engineer when you grow up? 3、Mr. Sun is going to visit his parents next month. (对划线部分提问) _________ _________ Mr. Sun _________
__________ next month? 4、Sally is good at studying computer science.(改为同义句)
Sally ________
________ studying computer science.
一、 用所给词的适当形式填空
1. My cousin is going to be a pilot when he _________ (grow) up.
2. Uncle Wang is a race car _________ (drive). He loves his jobs very much. 3. Do you want _________ (be) a pilot? 4. If you want to be an actor, you have to take __________ (act) lesson. 5. Chen Han is going __________ (move) to shanghai when he finishes his studies. 二、 单选 1、You need to take notes at the meeting, so make sure _______ a pen and some paper with you.
B. bringing
C. to bring
D. not bring 2、---How are you going to become a write?
---I’m going to keep on _______stories.
A. writing
C. to write
D. to writing
3、---There is a new movie Let Bullets Fly. Let’s watch it.
---That _______ a good movie.
B. sounds like
D. looks like 4. I want to be an engineer. So I am going ________ than before.
A. work hard
B. to work hard
C. work harder
D. to work harder 5、Nelly is going to be a teacher. She is going to ________.
A. take acting lessons
B. study computer science
C. study education
D. practice basketball
6、---_________ are you going to work?
---I’m not sure yet. Maybe Beijing or Shanghai.
D. Where 7、There _______ an art exhibition this Sunday.
B. is going to be
C. is going to have
D. is going to hold 8、Is there ________ in today's
newspaper?
A. everything new
B. new nothing
C. anything new D. new something 三、根据汉语意思完成句子 1、“你长大后打算做什么?”
“我想当一名工程师。”
---What are you _________
Some girls are going to exercise more __________
Sam ________
3、肯打算写文章并把它们寄给杂志社和报社。
Ken is going to _______
根据用be going to 写出英语句子,标点符号已给出。
1. Peter, make a new year resolution ________________________________. 2. Lingling, learn to play the piano _________________________________? 3. Tom, get good grades__________________________________________.
4. Henry, get lots of exercise, keep fit________________________________. 4、重点词组
Sound interesting 听起来有趣
sound为系动词后面跟形容词。
一、用单词的适当形式填空
1. Next year, I’m going to learn __________(play) the guitar.
2. I want ___________(write) for international magazines when I am older. 3. She is going to eat ________(healthy) food than before. 4. Beijing a pilot sounds ______________(interest). 5. What’s the _____________(mean) of this word? 三、句型转换 1、We are going to play football next Saturday.(提问)
__________________________________________________________________ 2、She is going to write articles this weekend .(提问)
_________________________________________________________________ 3、The students are going to the party tonight .(改为否定句) __________________________________________________________________ 4、I’m going to get good grades.(改为一般疑问句)
_________________________________________________________________ 5、I want to get a lot of exercise.(改为一般疑问句)
_________________________________________________________________ 四、)汉译英
1、你将怎样实现这一理想?____________________________________________________ 2、我打算学习弹奏一种乐器。_________________________________________________ 3、我的新年是取得好成绩。_______________________________________________ 4、我将努力学习,每天做作业。_______________________________________________ 5、我想成为一名教师,我要取得好成绩。
___________________________________________________________________________ 二、单项选择
1. I’m going to study in a better middle school. I want to _______ A. eat more vegetables B. get good grades
C. keep fit D. take acting lessons.
2. Does Jim want ______the first one to get to the top of the mountain? A. to B. to be C. being D. be
3. It's six o'clock now.It's time_____. A. get up
C. to get up D. getting up 4. I love music very much, so I’m going to learn how to ______ an musical instrument .
5. —______ are you going to study English? —I study English by reading more.
D. What 三、完成句子
1. I’m going to ______________________________. (学习一门外语) 2. I want ________________________________(组建球队)
3. Some girls are going to ________________________________. (多锻炼保持健康) 4. She wants to find a job ____________________. (作为一名外语教师)
5. The students _____________________________________yesterday. (作出新年计划) 四、根据汉语完成句子
1. 明年汤姆打算组建一支球队。
Next year, Tom_________ __________ ___________ make a soccer team. 2. 不要轻易对别人做出承诺。
Don’t _________ _________ __________ other people easily. 3. 其他的人告诉他们的家人和朋友有关他们的愿望和计划。
________ ________ other family and friends _________their wishes and plans. 4. 人们通常会在年底制定新年决心。
People usually_________ _________ at the beginning of the year. 5. 双胞胎总有一些共同之处。
The twins always__________ some things__________ _________. 【后验】 一、单选
1. Jack is going to _____ a pilot when he grows up.
D. play 2. I am ______ volleyball tomorrow.
A. practice
B. going practice
C. going to practice
D. go to practice 3. He is going to buy a new computer when he _____ more money.
C. will have
D. is going to have 4. It _____ like the singing of birds.
A. listens
B. listens to
D. sounds 6. There are _____ sixty students in our class. A. on
7. I spent ______in finishing
my homework yesterday.
A. one or two hours
B. a hour and two
C. one and a half hours
D. one and two hour
8. There ______ a sports meeting in our school tomorrow. A. is
B. is going to be
D. are 9.This music sounds______.
B. a good plan
C. like good
D. likes a good plan 10. Where ______ Peter______ next week?
D. go 11. My cousin is going to take piano lessons________.
A. two days ago
B. next week
C. every day
D. last 二、根据汉语意思完成句子
1. 鲍勃长大后打算成为一名飞行员。
Bob is going to be ________ ________ when he _________ _________. 2. 史密斯一家打算下个月搬到法国去。
The Smiths are going to ________ ________ France next month. 3. 昨天我们班的学生制订了新年的决心。
Yesterday the students in our class _________ their New Year’s _________. 4. 第一个决心和自我改进和提高有关。
The first resolution_________ ________ _________ __________ my own personal
improvement.
第四篇:《梦想》
我有一个梦想
赵:我的梦想是空姐,因为当空姐的话,
坐飞机不要钱,还可以去各个国家去游
杨:我的梦想是做一位博士。
王:我想睡觉,我做了一个梦,梦见了
我成了小画家,画着一些艺术品,人们
都在买我画的画。
陈:我想要一个宝马车,我长大以后要
去北京去看天安门,我小时候做梦就梦
到自己真的到了天安门广场。
饶:我的梦想是把字写好,让老师表扬我。
陈:我的梦想是做一位赛车手,因为开赛车不费力。我喜欢看赛车节目,我就会把那些节目记录下来。
汪:我的梦想就是希望地球上的人没有战争,人们每天都能快快乐乐的生活,也希望世上没有车祸和小偷。
黄:我的梦想就是希望弟弟、爸爸妈妈和我不生病。还有就是我希望长大以后可以当上美食家。
刘:我的梦想是当一名歌手,因为我特别爱唱歌,我想让全世界听到美好的音乐。 徐:我的梦想是当一个博士,给人们带来快乐的发明。我想发明一种药丸可以让人变大缩小,人类就可以与任何物体说话了。
陈:我的梦想是成为一个伟大的科学家。一天晚上,我做了一个梦,梦到自己回到了古代。我住在一个破陋的茅草屋里,没有电灯,没有火炉,没有电热被。我躺在床上,一阵阵秋风吹来,我冷极了。我冷醒后,才知道是一场梦。我想,古时候的人真可怜,长大后我就要当一名科学家。
陈:我长大后想当一名科学家,因为科学家可以研究出奇怪的东西,而且人得了治不好的病,科学家就可以研究出解药。他还可以帮助人们研究喝什么水对人们有害。
黄:我的梦想就是做大老板,这样我就可以叫别人做什么就做什么。
黄:我的梦想是做医生,因为做医生就可以赚很多的钱。而且我爸爸妈妈病了,我就可以拿钱回来。
陈:我的梦想是做一个修理师,修遍全世界的坏东西。我的梦想是做一个探险家,解开世界的谜底。我的梦想是做一个发明家,发明现在没有的东西。我的梦想是做一位军人,保护祖国,不许别人欺负我们。我的梦想是做一个侦探,破出所有案子的谜底,这就是我的梦想。
李:我长大以后想当一名发明家。因为我想向爱迪生学习,有一次爱迪生的妈妈得了重病,因为做手术的房子光线很暗,爱迪生动脑筋救了妈妈的命。
张:我的梦想是当医生,因为当了医生就可以救很多人。有一次,晚上我睡觉的时候,梦到了我给我的病人做手术,手术很成功。门一打开,我说:“手术非常成功!”病人的家属就马上握着我的手说:“非常感谢你!非常感谢你!”
病人后来身体康复,带上礼物来感谢我呢。
李:我的梦想是希望妹妹腿好起来,我希望妹妹能好起来。
陈:我未来的梦想就是当一名警官,去抓那个坏蛋,用法律来审判他(她)。我还有一个梦想,就是当一名军人,上战场杀鬼子。我还有一个梦想,就是当书法家,写许多漂亮的字。
刘:我的梦想就是每天可以快活的玩耍,因为我把老师作业做完后又得做爸爸布置的《同步练习》。
万:我的梦想好像是长大当一名舞蹈家。我会见到红红的地毯、无数照相机、漂亮的帘子,一名舞蹈家会受到许多人的关注。我常常听大人说:“想当一名合格的舞蹈家,就一定要会很多东西。”
(大)李:我的梦想是当一名跳舞演员,我很喜欢跳舞,每天放学回家后我就跳起舞来。我很想实现自己
的梦想,每天我都会跟别
人一起跳舞。
黄:“我的梦想就是拥有
一对有翅膀的大卡车,卡
车不要油,可以自由自在
的飞翔,卡车还可以在云
彩上面飞。
严:我的梦想很多,比如
做科学家。我的第一个梦
想是有吃不完的零食,第
二个梦想是我可以飞。
李:我的梦想是当美食家。可以尝很多好吃的食品,也可以去很多地方玩。我要好好学习。
周:我的梦想是当一个美食家,可以带给我们地球很多美食。我会给那些勤劳的人们做出美食。
卢:我的梦想是考上大学,因为妈妈会很开心。我相信一定会实现的。
第五篇:《八年级(上)Unit6 短语和句子》
Unit6 短语和句子
1. grow up 长大
2.practice basketball 练习篮球
practice doing sth. 练习做某事
3.keepon doing sth.坚持做---
4.be sure about sth. 对---有把握
5.make sure (to do sth.)确信/确保(做---)
6.move to +地点 搬到某处
7.take acting/piano lessons 上表演/钢琴课
8.study education/how to teach children 学习教育/学习如何教孩子
9.go to a cooking school 上厨艺/烹饪学校
10.study medicine at a university 在大学学医
11.write articles写文章
12.send articles to magazines and newspapers 向杂志社和报社投稿
12.learn to play the piano 学弹钢琴 learn to do sth 学做---
13.make the soccer team 组建足球队
14.get good grades 取得好成绩
15.get lots of exercise 获得许多锻炼
16.eat healthier food 吃更健康的食物
17.learn another foreign language 学另一种外语
18.discuss sth. with sb.与某人讨论某事
19.at the beginning of ---- 在---开始时
20.improve our lives 改善我们的生活
21.write down(write it/them down)把它/它们)记下
22.different kinds of--- 不同种类的--- 23.eat less fast food/junk food 少吃熟食/垃圾食物
24.have to do with--- 与---有关
25.take up sth. 学着做/开始做---;拿起---
26.have one thing in common 有一个共同点 27.make a promise (to sb)对(---)许诺
28.keep one’s promise 守诺
29.for this reason 由于这个原因
30.my own personal improvment 我自己的个人发展
self-improvement 自我发展,自我完善
1.When you/I grow up.当你/我长大时。 When he/she grows up.当他/她长大时。
2.What do you want to be when you grow up ?你长大后想当什么/干什么?
I want to be a/an ---. 我想当---- 。
3.What does he/she want to be when he/she grows up ?他/她长大后相当什么?
He/she wants to be a/an --- .他/她相当--- 。
4.What are you going to be when you grow up ? 你长大后将当什么/干什么?
I’m going to be a cook/an actor (actress) ---.我将当厨师/演员。
5.How are you going to do that ?/How are myou going to make it work ?你将怎么做/实现它?
6.I am going to a cooking school/take acting lessons.我打算上厨艺学校/上表演课。
7.I’m going to keep on writing articles and send them to magazines and newspapers.我打算坚持写文章并向杂志社和报社投稿。
8.My parents want me to be a doctor. 我父母想要我当医生。
9.Not everyone knows what they want to be. 不是每个人都知道他们相当什么。
10.Just make sure you try your best.只要确信你尽全力。
11.Then you can be anything you want !那么你就能做你想做的任何事情!
12.My cousin wants to be a race car driver. 我堂哥想当一名赛车手。
He is going to buy a fast car. 他将买一辆跑车。
13.I’m going to move to London.我打算搬到伦敦。
I’m going to study in London. 我打算在伦敦学习。
14.I’m going to study hard and get good grades. 我打算努力学习并取得好成绩。
15.Most of the time, we make promises to other people. 大多数时候,我们向他人许诺。
16.There are different kinds of resolutions. 有不同种类的决心。
17.Although there are differences,most resolutions have one thing in common. 虽然有不同点,但
是大多数决心有一个共同点。
18.People hardly ever keep them. 任梦几乎不称坚持他们(决心)。
19.Sometimes the resolutions may be too difficult to keep.有时候那些决心也许太难而不能坚持。
20.For this reason,some people say the best resolution is to have no resolutions !
由于这个原因,有人说最好的决心就是没有决心。
第六篇:《2013年八年级上英语Unit6 --7复习习题》
学习计算机科学_______________每天练习篮球_________努力学习数学__________学习表演课程_________________开车去上班___________________________
多锻炼_______________________________
上大学_______________________________学习计算机科学_______
听起来像_____________________________完成高中学业_______________
承诺____________能够做某事__________________在,,,,开始的时候__________________
改进____________写下__________________身体的______________业余爱好____________
学着做,开始做_____________关于,与,,,,有关系________________________新年决心
_____________________做出承诺__________________
二单项选择
)1、—What is Nancy going to be when she________?
__Maybe she is going to be a math teacher.
C. grow up
D. grows up
)2、—How are you going to be a computer programmer? —I’m going to _______.
A. take piano lessons
B. keep fit
C. eat healthy food
D. study computer science1、You need to take notes at the meeting, so make sure _______ a pen and some paper with you.
B. bringing
C. to bring
D. not bring
2、---How are you going to become a write? ---I’m going to keep on _______stories.
A. writing
C. to write
D. to writing
3、---There is a new movie Let Bullets Fly. Let’s watch it.
---That _______ a good movie.
B. sounds like
D. looks like
4. I want to be an engineer. So I am going ________ than before.
A. work hard
B. to work hard
C. work harder
D. to work harder
5、Nelly is going to be a teacher. She is going to ________.
A. take acting lessons
B. study computer science
C. study education D. practice basketball
6、---_________ are you going to work?
---I’m not sure yet. Maybe Beijing or Shanghai.
7、There _______ an art exhibition this Sunday.
B. is going to be
C. is going to have
D. is going to hold
8、Is there ________ in today's
newspaper?
A. everything new
B. new nothing
C. anything new D. new something1. I’m going to study
9. Does Jim want ______the first one to get to the top of the mountain?
A. to B. to be C. being D. be
10. I am ______ volleyball tomorrow.
A. practice
B. going practice
C. going to practice
D. go to practice
11. Miss White is going _______ for her summer vacation.
A. new somewhere
B. somewhere quiet C. quiet somewhere
D. some quiet where
12.This music sounds______.
B. a good plan
C. like good
D. likes a good plan
用所给词的适当形式填空
1. My cousin is going to be a pilot when he _________ (grow) up.
2. Uncle Wang is a race car _________ (drive). He loves his jobs very much.
3. Do you want _________ (be) a pilot?
4. If you want to be an actor, you have to take __________ (act) lesson.
5. Chen Han is going __________ (move) to shanghai when he finishes his studies.
三、根据汉语意思完成句子
1、“你长大后打算做什么?”“我想当一名工程师。”
---What are you _________
___________.
2、一些女孩打算多锻炼来保持健康。
Some girls are going to exercise more __________
4.肯打算写文章并把它们寄给杂志社和报社。
Ken is going to _______
5. 明年汤姆打算组建一支球队。
Next year, Tom_________ __________ ___________ make a soccer team.
6. 不要轻易对别人做出承诺。
Don’t _________ _________ __________ other people easily.
7. 其他的人告诉他们的家人和朋友有关他们的愿望和计划。
________ ________ other family and friends _________their wishes and plans.
8 人们通常会在年底制定新年决心。
People usually_________ _________ at the beginning of the year.
9. 双胞胎总有一些共同之处。
The twins always__________ some things__________ _________.
10. 第一个决心和自我改进和提高有关。
The first resolution_________ ________ _________ __________ my own personal improvement.
9. I think kids will study at home on computers _____ ten years.A.at
D.in Hurry up! The train _____ in two minutes. A.go
C.has gone
D.will go My father was _____ than he is now. A.thinner
D.few The boy _____ off the bike and hurt his leg yesterday. A.fall
D.will fall I have _____ homework to do than you. A.much less
C.very little
D.fewer I think that England _____ next time. A.will win
C.is winning
D.wins His mother _____ in a village five years ago.
C.is living
D.will live _____ seems very hard to work out this problem.
D.It There is only _____ time left. We must hurry. A.little
B.a little
10. Do you think _____ a football match tomorrow?
A.there will be
B.will there be
C.there will have
D.there are going to be
11. He often helps his mother _____ the housework, but he never _____.
A.with,get bored
B.with,gets boring
C.to do,get bored
D.with,get bored
12. It _____ her ten years to make money _____ the big house.
A.takes,to pay
B.take,pay for
C.took,paid
D.took,to pay for
13. _____ a basketball player he wants to be a person _____ Yao Ming.
A.Like,like
14. A dog robot could help _____ the room. A.cleaning
15. You can read all kinds of books _____ computers in 10 years. A.in
16. They _____ to work. They’ll work at home instead. A.will go
B.won’t go
C.didn’t go
D.went 完形填空
Life in the year 3044 is very different __1___ life in the 21st century. We still do many of the things you did, but we do them __2___. For example, we now have e-friends to help us and keep us company. And e-friend is a machine that looks just ___3__ a human being. It can walk and talk and can do almost ___4__ we human beings do. My e-friend is a lot like me and we have __5___ fun together. She helps me __6___ homework and we often go swimming. She is programmed to take care of me if anything ___7__, so I always feel safe when we are together. She can also send me messages, just like old-fashioned e-mail, and I can download information from her memory. It’s great __8___ an e-friend—I am never lonely and I always have someone to talk ___9__.
I would like to tell you more about life in the year 3044, but I have to send my e-friend to clean up my room. Maybe __10___ I will be able to travel back in time and visit you.
D.with A.different
B.difference
C.differently
D.differences A.like
D.up A.something
B.anything
D.everything A.many
B.a number of
C.a lot of
D.the number of A.with
D.doing A.will happen
C.happened
D.is going to happen A.have
D.has A.to
D.both A and C
10. A.one day
B.in one day
C.after one day
D.with one day
Tom and Fred are talking about the year 2020. “What will our world be like in the year 2020?” “I don’ know,” says Fred. “What do you think?” “Well, no one knows, but it’s interesting to guess.” “In the year 2020 everyone will carry a pocket computer. The computer will give people the answers to all their problems. We shall all have telephones in our pockets, too, and we’ll be able to talk to our friends all over the world. Perhaps we’ll be able to see them at the same time.” “A lot of people will live and work under the sea. Perhaps there will be big towns, factories and farms under the sea, too.” “Machines will do most of the work, and so people will have more holidays, perhaps they’ll work only two or three days a week. They’ll be able to fly to the moon by spaceship and spend their holidays there.” “I’m looking forward to the year 2020. I hope to go to the moon!” “And I hope I’ll be able to live under the sea.” says Fred. “Won’t that be very interesting? Just like a fish!”
1. Tom and Fred talked about _____ .
A.their school life
B.some interesting new C.their life in the past
D.their life in the future
2. Machines will _____ .
A.do most of the work instead of people B.do some of the work instead of people
C.do as much work as people
Ddo as little work as people
3. From their talk, we know that _____.
A.only Fred hopes to fly to the moon B.both of them hope to fly to the moon
C.one of them hopes to fly to the moon D.neither of them hopes to fly to the moon
4. Fred said _____.
A.he liked fish very much B.he would like to live under the sea like a fish
C.he would go fishing under the sea D.he would spend a few days on the moon
5. Which of the following statements if NOT mentioned?
A.people will be able to fly to the moon in a spaceship
B.people will have more holidays C.many people will live and work under the sea
D.all the factories and farms will be built under the sea
.用括号内所给词的适当形式填空(每小题1分,共10分)
1.He ______(be)a teacher after he leaves college.
2.There ______(be)fewer children in people's homes in 10 years.
3.Do you think ______(predict)the future is difficult or easy?
4.His sister always plays a part in ______ (save) the animals.
5.—What will you do tomorrow afternoon?
—I ______(play)basketball with Jim.
6..Now the ______ (pollute) is very serious.
7..We should plant ______ (many)trees than before.
8..It ______(seem)that it's going to rain.
9..There are ______(hundred)of people planting trees on the hill.
10.The elephants are in great ______(dangerous);people shouldn't kill them any longer. .根据汉语意思完成英语句子,每空一词(每小题2分,共10分)
1..一百年后人们将住在空间站。
People______ ______ ______a space station______100 years.
2..将来一切都将是免费的。
______will______ ______ ______ ______ ______.
3..我们家乡将有一个火车站。
______ ______ ______a railway station in our hometown.
4..你十年后的生活将会是什么样?
What______your life______ ______in ten years?
5..多久之后你能完成这份工作?
______ ______will you finish the work?
B:Yes,I think so.There will be more computers than books.
A:I think there will be fewer books,puters will be cheaper,2.______ B:I don't think homes will have computers.3.______ We will live on space stations. A:4.______ I don't want to.Could I live here?
B:5.______ But they'll be better than houses.They'll be bigger and cleaner.
第七篇:《坪洲梦想秀》
我的梦想是做女强人,因为可以用自己的劳动去挣钱,而不是靠别人挣钱。
我的梦想是长大成为一名军人,保卫自己的祖国。
江凯 我长大相当富人,用自己挣的钱帮助山区儿童。
喻筱雅 我的梦想是当一名服装设计师,让我的作品出现在世界的舞台上!
我的梦想是要当一名科学家,发明一些高科技产品,方便人们的生活。
我的梦想是长大以后组建一支自己的管乐队
我的梦想是当飞行员,能开飞机为人们服务,上两次班休息一个星期,工资也高。
我有一个梦想,那就是当一个有钱的老板。
颜熙玥 我想要世界和平,世界的每一个角落都很干净,人和动物和平共处。
我的梦想是拥有一对雪白的翅膀,飞到蓝蓝的天空,在白色的云朵上玩耍,在彩虹上走路。
王佳怡 我的梦想是读好书,长大后当一名警察,为民除害,让人民过上幸福的生活,帮助困难的人。