求大神帮我p一下帮

求大神帮翻译一下,救急啊!!!_百度知道
求大神帮翻译一下,救急啊!!!
starting at age ten. The first is smoking. They say this is the longest study ever done on air pollution and the health of children. Many were using less than eighty percent of normal lung strength to breathe, industry and other causes. Researchers at the University of Southern California in Los Angeles published their work in the &quot. They say adults normally begin to lose one percent of their lung power each year after age twenty. Researchers say they are still not sure how air pollution affects lung development. He noted that air quality in Southern California has improved since the study began in the early nineteen-nineties. Clean-air laws have reduced pollution from vehiclesA study suggests that dirty air can red. Children with reduced lung power may suffer more severe effects from a common cold. The doctors say it is impossible to recover from any damage. About one thousand seven hundred children from different communities in Southern California took part in the study. But the researchers express greater concerns about long-term effects, Utah, their lungs are fully developed, for example. By the time people are eighteen. The scientists tested the children every year for eight years. The scientists found that children who lived in areas with the dirtiest air were five times more likely to grow up with weak lungs. The doctors note that weak lung activity is the second leading cause of early deaths among adults. Professor Pope wrote a commenNew England Journal of Medicine&quot, or close to it. Arden Pope is an economics professor at Brigham Young University in Provo. They believe that pollution affects the tiny air spaces where oxygen and carbon dioxide (二氧化碳) are exchanged. But dirty air is still a problem in areas of California and other places. Professor Pope says continued efforts to improve air quality are likely to provide additional improvements in health. The damage from dirty air was as bad as that found in children with parents who smoke
提问者采纳
工业和其他原因的的污染。科学家们每年测试这些孩子持续了8年,比如。pope教授写了一个评论关于这个研究,他们的肺发育完全。。,弱肺活动是成年人早期死亡的第二个主要原因,或接近它一项研究表明。许多人使用的正常肺强度低于80%去呼吸。但是研究人员表示最关心的是长时间的影响。科学家们发现。医生指出。十八岁的人。这个危害来自肮脏的空气。。空气法已经减少来自汽车。。医生说那是不可能的从任何伤害中恢复过来,在南加州的空气质量已有所改善因为这个研究早在。就开始了。Arden Pope是一名经济学教授在Brigham Young University in Provo。研究人员说他们仍然不知道空气污染如何影响肺发展 。Pope教授说继续改善空气质量能够提供另外的改进在人们的健康上话说这是几年级的文章。但是肮脏的空气仍然是一个地区的问题。第一个是吸烟 ,当氧气与二氧化碳交换的时候。,最糟糕的是孩子的父母吸烟。。。他们说成年人通常开始失去百分之一的肺能力在20岁以后的每一年。在洛杉矶南加州大学工作的的研究人员发表了他们的成果在“新英格兰医学杂志”。他指出。他们说这是最长的一次研究空气污染和孩子的健康,肮脏的空气可以减少肺癌的发展,在他们十岁时开始。孩子的肺强度减少可能遭受更严重的疾病来自同样的寒冷。他们相信污染是影响微小的空气,孩子住在肮脏的空气的地区,肺部成长比在健康地区的孩子弱了5倍。大约一千七百儿童来自不同社区在南加州参加了这项研究
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译求大神帮我英文翻译一下 各位老师好,我叫XXX,今年21岁.身高174cm ,体重64kg,目前在一家物业公司工作,但是飞向蓝天是我一直的梦想,希望各位老师能给我一次机会_百度作业帮
英语翻译求大神帮我英文翻译一下 各位老师好,我叫XXX,今年21岁.身高174cm ,体重64kg,目前在一家物业公司工作,但是飞向蓝天是我一直的梦想,希望各位老师能给我一次机会
英语翻译求大神帮我英文翻译一下 各位老师好,我叫XXX,今年21岁.身高174cm ,体重64kg,目前在一家物业公司工作,但是飞向蓝天是我一直的梦想,希望各位老师能给我一次机会
Good morning/afternoon, everyone. My name is XXX, 21 years old. I am
one metre seventy-four centimetres tall, weighing sixty-four kilograms. I am not working for a property company but my dream is flying in the sky. I hope you can give me a chance. Thank you.怎么看别人加我QQ为好友的记录求大神帮助_百度知道
怎么看别人加我QQ为好友的记录求大神帮助
就是想看看以前有哪些人加了我QQ的记录
提问者采纳
。有记录的。。 以上是埃塔猛虎对您的回答希望您满意.而且填单可以找回3个月内的。在信息管理里。系统消息。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求大神帮改作文题目是Please Join in Our Charity Auction
要求假设你们学校一年一度的慈善拍卖(charity auction)即将举行,作为负责人的你将在学校的网站上用英语写一篇文章,宣传此次活动.文章的_百度作业帮
求大神帮改作文题目是Please Join in Our Charity Auction
要求假设你们学校一年一度的慈善拍卖(charity auction)即将举行,作为负责人的你将在学校的网站上用英语写一篇文章,宣传此次活动.文章的
求大神帮改作文题目是Please Join in Our Charity Auction
要求假设你们学校一年一度的慈善拍卖(charity auction)即将举行,作为负责人的你将在学校的网站上用英语写一篇文章,宣传此次活动.文章的内容包括以下几方面:1.慈善拍卖的目的;2. 慈善拍卖的相关事宜;3. 发出倡议.下面是我写的.估计需要大改动.很急很急啊啊啊!英文很差的孩子真的没办法.
The annual charity auction will be held next Friday in our school.The purpose of this charity auction is to help the children to suffer from the serious disease.The sponsor hope this charity auction will help more and more children far away from disease and make more and more people pay attention to the sick children.
There are some words I want to tell you.The first we hope all of you will join in our charity auction!There are many ways to join us,for example,you can work as a volunteer to help us to prepare the charity auction or donate something that you think it have value. What’s more we will invite some politicians or celebrities to our charity auction.And after charity auction,an evening party for all the guests will be held in the auditorium.
Please join in our charity auction!I think if you join us and you will not be disappointed!评分网站说我结构欠佳.要把这个东西改到19分以上.我这篇提交的时候评出来的才16.5分.
你写的很好了,能知道你是几年级的吗?高中?The purpose of this charity auction is to help the children to suffer from the serious disease.应该为:The purpose of this charity auction is to help the children to avoid suffering the serious disease.hope+sand make more and more people pay attention to the sick children.改为and make
people pay attention to the sick children as more as possible,两个more and more 有点重复he first we hope all of you will join in our charity auction!“will”应该为“could”There are many ways to join us."many""a couple of".And after charity auction,an evening party for all the guests will be held in the auditorium. "and"可有可无最后一句i think 可改为“in my opinion”或"as far as i can see",把and去掉
。。。。。。要把这个东西改到19分以上。。。。。我这篇提交的时候评出来的才16.5分。。。。。
你想怎么改
让这个东西层次在鲜明一点。。。。。我在内容和结构上的分数很低。。。。一直都到不了19分。。。大大可以帮我删删减减。。。。。让它更贴合老师的那个要求。。。。。
那个网站对我的评语是这样的。。。。
评语: 文中词汇表达比较多样,能多用学术词汇就更好了;作者句法知识很棒,适当增加从句的使用,会取得更不错的成绩;不能熟练使用过渡词,文章结构欠佳
不好意思,我只是初中生,只能帮你改到这了,不过恭喜你呀

我要回帖

更多关于 求大神帮我盗号 的文章

随机推荐