有一首英文歌汉语翻译成维语汉语

排山倒海的英文翻译成汉语我想通过听英文歌曲学习英语,我下载了一首《排山倒海》,它的英文歌词也已经有了,但是我的英语水平的确是不怎么样,所以想请大家帮忙将它的英语歌词翻_百度作业帮
排山倒海的英文翻译成汉语我想通过听英文歌曲学习英语,我下载了一首《排山倒海》,它的英文歌词也已经有了,但是我的英语水平的确是不怎么样,所以想请大家帮忙将它的英语歌词翻
排山倒海的英文翻译成汉语我想通过听英文歌曲学习英语,我下载了一首《排山倒海》,它的英文歌词也已经有了,但是我的英语水平的确是不怎么样,所以想请大家帮忙将它的英语歌词翻译成汉语,谢谢大家。
there you'll be 歌手:faith hill 专辑:ost pearl harbor when i think back on these times, and the dreams we left behind i'll be glad cause i was blessed to get, to have you in my life when i look back on these days, i'll look and see your face you're right there for me in my dreams i'll always see you soar above the skies in my heart there'll always be a place for you, for all my life i'll keep a part of you with me, and everywhere i am there you'll be and everywhere i am there you'll be well, you showed me how it feels, to feel the sky within my reach and i always will remember all, the strength you gave to me your love made me make it through, oh, i owe so much to you you were right there for me in my dreams i'll always see you soar above the skies in my heart there'll always be a place for you, for all my life i'll keep a part of you with me, and everywhere i am there you'll be cause i always saw in you my life, my strength and i wanna thank you now for all the ways, you were right there for me you were right there for me, oh, yeah in my dreams i'll always see you soar above the skies in my heart there'll always be a place for you, for all my life i'll keep a part of you with me, and everywhere i am there you'll be and everywhere i am there you'll be there you'll be 有你同行 回顾往事 年少轻狂时的梦想 多么庆幸 生命中有你 回首来时路 你的身影 无处不在 青葱岁月走过 有你相伴同行 梦境里 你总是直冲云宵 笑看云端 黑夜中 你是最明亮的灯火 永不熄灭 你已融入我心 伴我同行 无论何地 都有你同行 今天 我终于展翅高飞 象我曾经向往你那样 尽情飞翔 我会铭记这个时刻 是你 给我力量 你的爱给我信念 让我梦想成真 这一切都因为有你 无论何时何地 都曾有你相依 梦境里 你总是直冲云宵 笑看云端 心海里 你是最明亮的灯火 永驻心田 我要把你永藏心间 今后岁月 相伴同行 你总会给我力量 让我看到生命的意义 我要感谢 一路走来 有你相伴 一路有你 一路有你 梦境里 你总是直冲云宵 笑看云端 心海里 我已把你永远珍藏一首英文歌名,翻译成中文是无与伦比_百度知道
一首英文歌名,翻译成中文是无与伦比
提问者采纳
30]we got that one nice dream(美好的梦想我们为它而生) [00, lawyer or a singer(医生, fire fighter or a post man(警察.28]ve got all love for you(因为我心中有爱) [02.97]you can be just the one you wanna be(你可以成为梦想中的那个人) [02;m here i&#39, lawyer or a singer(医生.29]police man.21]just hold on to the team you play for(所以.09]i know you could reach the top(我知道你可以做到最好) [01:49, lawyer or a singer(医生:07.46]police man.14]you can be just the one you wanna be(你可以成为梦想中的那个人) [02:58.25]t stop(只要你继续向前) [00, be a dreamer(为什么不是总统呢; darin-peerless darin b what u wanna b翻译歌词的意思 &#8226.68]we may have different ways to think(我们可能想的方法不同) [01, actor,演员:27:03:55,演员:22.81]you can be just the one you wanna be(你可以成为梦想中的那个人) [00,后面一个单词是歌名,律师或是歌手) [02。 peerless是首歌名:09:38, actor.49]you can be just the one you wanna be(你可以成为梦想中的那个人) [03,消防员或是邮递员) [03:05:04.76]you can be just the one you wanna be(你可以成为梦想中的那个人) [01.52]thats not real life(那不是真正的人生) [01? 大胆地去梦想) [02,消防员或是邮递员) [01.40]doctor? 大胆地去梦想) [00?做一个有梦想的人 you can be just the one you wanna be 你可以成为任何一个你想成为的人 police man:35,不能连起来解释.45]doctor, fire fighter or a post man(警察, be a dreamer(为什么不是总统呢.90]doctor.74]doctor,律师或是歌手) [01,演员? you can be just the one you wanna be 你可以成为任何一个你想成为的人 driver.71]i hope i could inspire you(我希望可以鼓励你寻找梦想) [02, be a dreamer 为什么不是总统! &#]you can be just the one you wanna be(你可以成为梦想中的那个人 ) [01:22:57, lawyer or a singer(医生,消防员或是邮递员) [02.59]be the one that you wanna be(去吧:42, fire fighter or a post man 警察, coz i&#39.60]but it doesn&#39,坚持下去) [00:27.79]be the one that you wanna be(去吧:46,律师或是歌手) [00, actor: B What U Wanna B doctor.33]why not president:21:16:14:00, be a dreamer(为什么不是总统呢.17]why not something like your old man(为什么不是像那样的老人呢) [01,演员:30; 评价已经被关闭 目前有 9 个人评价 好 100% (9) 不好 0% (0) 相关内容 &#8226:18, lawyer or a singer(医生.02]doctor, coz i’ve got all love for you因为我得到了所有的爱:33.78]now sing this with me(现在,演员, actor:12,律师或者歌唱家 why not president:35;t stop 确定你不会停下来 be the one that you wanna be 做那个你一直都想成为的人 now sing this with me 现在和我一起歌唱 we may have different ways to think 我们也许会从不同角度考虑问题 but it doesnt really matter 但这没关系 we all caught up in the steam 我们都被人生的一些所征服 of this life focus on every little thing 执著于每一件琐事 that’s what does really matter 这才是问题所在 luxury cars and bling 金钱(奢华的车)和物质 thats not real life 那都不是真正的生活 i know you could reach the top 我知道你会达到顶峰 make sure that you won’t stop 确定你不会停下来 be the one that you wanna be 做那个你一直都想成为的人 now sing this with me 现在和我一起歌唱 last year i used to dream about this day 去年我还在梦想着有这么一天 now i’m here i’m singing for you 现在这一切都实现.87]police man:46.88]we all caught up in the steam of this life(我们都在人生的旅途上) [01,消防员或是邮递员) [01:37:38 查看用户评论(9)&gt:54:41, actor.73]that&#39, actor:29:26;t really matter(但那不是问题。 歌词如下, be a dreamer(为什么不是总统呢.30]you can be just the one you wanna be(你可以成为梦想中的那个人) [02.96]luxury cars and bling(豪华轿车和××) [01,律师或是歌手) [00;ve got all the love:36,我得到了你赐予我的所有的爱 回答者:48:40.97]why not something like your old man(为什么不是像那样的老人呢 ) [02:04.15]now sing this with me(现在:47:peerless 歌词 其他回答 共 1 条 [00,演员:55.89]why not president.45]coz i&#39:24.34]you can be just the one you wanna be(你可以成为梦想中的那个人) [01;&gt.76]why not something like your old man(为什么不是像那样的老人呢 ) [02, be a dreamer 为什么不是总统, actor,由瑞典的Darin Zanyar所演唱.63]why not something like your old man(为什么不是像那样的老人呢) [00,消防员或是邮递员) [02,来和我一起唱这首歌) [00,无与伦比的, fire fighter or a post man(警察:23; 急求drin peerless歌词 查看同主题问题,消防员或者邮递员 why not something like your old man 为什么不是一些你的老伙计:44? 大胆地去梦想) [00.93]that we all share together(那个我们一起分享的) [00, lawyer or a singer(医生,消防员或是邮递员) [00, lawyer or a singer(医生, actor:44.84] Peerless歌词里一句歌词的疑问 &#8226, lawyer or a singer 司机,来和我一起唱着首歌) [01.58]make sure that you won&#39? 大胆地去梦想) [02, be a dreamer(为什么不是总统呢,不是一个词组:06:53, fire fighter or a post man(警察?做一个有梦想的人 you can be just the one you wanna be 你可以成为任何一个你想成为的人 i know that we all got one thing 我知道我们都得到一样东西 that we all share together 那就是我们都在分享的 we got that one nice dream 我们都拥有一个美好的梦想 we live for 我们为之生存 you never know what life could bring你不会知道生活会给你带来什么 coz nothing last for ever 因为没有什么能永恒 just hold on to the team 只是坚持住 you play for 为了你所效力的团队 i know you could reach the top 我知道你会达到顶峰 make sure that you won&quot,律师或是歌手) [02.02]why not president.97]you can be just the one you wanna be(你可以成为梦想中的那个人) [00.85] [01:53:20: 玄至我心 - 江湖新秀 四级 10-13 12? 大胆地去梦想) [01,演员:12:31,演员; 谁知道PEERLESS的歌词中文意思啊.62]police man:08.06]you can be just the one you wanna be(你可以成为梦想中的那个人) [00.06]now i&#39? 大胆地去梦想) [02.66]why not president.03]coz nothing last for ever(没有什么会永远存在) [00:38。) [01.39]i know you could reach the top(我知道你可以做到最好) [00,寻找你想要的人生) [01; peerless歌词汉语意识 &#8226.35]doctor:17:08.91]i know that we all got one thing(我知道我们都拥有一样东西) [00.46]we live for(我们为它而生) [00;s what does really matter(但其实它们都无关紧要) [01.16] [00, actor:09:00, fire fighter or a post man(警察;m singing for you(而现在我已站这里为你歌唱) [02.98]you can be just the one you wanna be(你可以成为梦想中的那个人) [02:40:59:46,寻找你想要的人生) [00:03.47]you can be just the one you wanna be(你可以成为梦想中的那个人) [01:55.48]why not president.44]why not something like your old man(为什么不是像那样的老人呢) [03.06]focus on every little thing(关注每一件小事情) [01, be a dreamer(为什么不是总统呢.38]last year i used to dream about this day(去年的现在我梦想过今天) [02.28]make sure that you won&#39, be a dreamer(为什么不是总统呢:34? 大胆地去梦想) [01:18,演员.59]doctor:32:25;t stop(只要你继续向前) [01,律师或是歌手) [00.48]why not something like your old man(为什么不是像那样的老人呢) [01:59.18] [00:50.16]you never know what life could bring(你永远不知道生命中将出现什么) [00:30, fire fighter or a post man(警察,律师或歌唱家 why not president.97]police man,律师或是歌手) [02,这首歌又叫做B What U Wanna B,歌词分享~~~peerless的原意是出类拔萃的这首我也很喜欢~~~~~~~呵呵:13, lawyer or a singer 医生,我将为你而唱 i hope i could inspire you 我希望我能鼓舞你的斗气 coz i’ve got all the love.因此前面一个单词是演唱者的名字
提问者评价
Thanks a lot
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
tn=baidump3&ct=&lm=-1&word=peerless&t=2" target="_blank">/m://mp3://mp3peerless-darin zanyar
<a href="http./m
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
连名字都不知道,还找个“鸟”!!
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
连名字都不知道,还找个“鸟”!!
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'有一首英文歌 翻译成中文叫做强力爱情 英文叫什么是一首很经典的英文歌曲
跪求啊_百度作业帮
有一首英文歌 翻译成中文叫做强力爱情 英文叫什么是一首很经典的英文歌曲
有一首英文歌 翻译成中文叫做强力爱情 英文叫什么是一首很经典的英文歌曲
There is an English song that translate into Chinese to be called strong towing force love English to call whatIs a very classic English song to kneel to beg ar -翻译结果:Strong towing force love望采纳,谢谢!!
power love
Young Love (Strong Love) ?
Strong love

我要回帖

更多关于 汉语翻译成藏语 的文章

随机推荐