第一首是来自My Darkest Days的《Still Worth Fighting For》,第二个纯音乐是《Crack In Time》
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英雄联盟小苍以下 这期中部背景音乐叫什么名字?_百度知道
提问者采纳
Tristam & Braken - Frame Of Mindbaidu=braken - frame of mind-,braken - frame of mind在线试听,MP3...baidu=【好听的电音】第186期Tristam Braken - Frame Of Mind_视频在...( Tristam: )For now you can stayRight here we will playUntil somehow you can findA slightly different frame of mindRight here in my armsAway from all harmYou'll be safe from all the flaresAlthough I know you don't careYou can lift your head up to the skyTake a deeper breath and give the timeYou can walk the path among the linesWith your shattered frame of mindInstead you can always stayWe can wait right here and playUntil somehow you can findA slightly better frame of mind( Braken: )When they say you will fallYou can miss nothing at allHide your tracks beneath the lineOf a different frame of mindIs that what you heard?Broken ones in the dirtHeading out into the sunHere we comeHere we come (x3)( Tristam: )You can lift your head up to the s畅哗扳狙殖缴帮斜爆铆kyTake a deeper breath and give the timeYou can walk the path among the linesWith your shattered frame of mindInstead you can always stayWe can wait right here and playUntil somehow you can findA slightly better frame of mind (x2)And once that light comes throughWhen that day is in youThen it will be timeFor a new frame of mindWhen all eyes are on youYou will know what to doSince you would have foundYour new frame of mindWhen you lift your head up to the skyTake a deeper breath and give the timeYou can walk the path among the linesBut always know that you'll be safeI'll be here throughout your daysCome find me and we will play.EditSend Frame of Mind ringtone to your cell
最上面是歌名
那个,麻烦直接给我个有效名字,歌词一样的,我怎么搜索不倒呢
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
小苍的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 小苍视频背景音乐 的文章