赞助商链接
FLAC 音乐下载
WAV 音乐下载
您可以在此填写未查询到的歌曲,我们将在第一时间发布在 51ape
您可以在此提交歌曲错误信息,我们将在第一时间解决问题
无损音乐格式您的位置:
天使的城赵苏杭和麦克文在酒吧时播放歌曲叫什么及歌词介绍
来源:爱问时尚
天使的城电视剧第四集剧情真是不错,赵苏杭和麦克文在酒吧时播放歌曲似乎让许多观众都苦苦寻找!小编也特意是听了一下该背景音乐,终于......
& & 天使的城电视剧第四集剧情真是不错,赵苏杭和麦克文在酒吧时播放歌曲似乎让许多观众都苦苦寻找!小编也特意是听了一下该背景音乐,终于知道是哪一首歌曲了!现在给大家分享一下天使的城第四集酒吧dj背景音乐scream&shout歌词!
歌曲名:Scream & Shout
歌手:will.i.am
专辑:#willpower
Scream & Shout
Bring the action
When your hear us in the club
You gotta turn the shit up
When we up in the club
All eyes on us
All eyes on us
All eyes on us
See the boys in the club
They watching us
They watching us
They watching us
Everybody in the club
All eyes on us
All eyes on us
All eyes on us
I wanna scream and shout and let it all out
And scream and shout and let it out
We sayin' oh we oh we oh we oh
You are now now rocking with
will.i.am and Britney bitch
Bring the action
Rock and roll
Everybody let's lose control
On the bottom we let it go
Going faster, we ain't going slow-low-low
Hear the beat, now let's hit the floor
Drink it up and then drink some more
Light it up and let's let it blow
Rock it out and rock it now
If you know what we talking bout
Turn it up and burn down the house ha house
Turn it up and go turn it down
Here we go we go shake it
Cause everywhere we go we
Bring the action
When your hear us in the club
When we up in the club
All eyes on us
All eyes on us
All eyes on us
You see them girls in the club
They looking at us
They looking at us
They looking at us
Everybody in the club
All eyes on us
All eyes on us
All eyes on us
版权所有 CopyRight ©
All Rights Reserved. (数据更新中.)() (?)人顶过
01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 21. 22. 23. 24.
&&&?&&?&&?&&?&&?&&?&&?&&?&&?&&?&&?&&?&
- &?& &?& &?&
- &?& &?& &?& &?& &?& &?&
?DJ分享群:
&?& &?& &?& &?& &?& &?& &?& &?& &?& &?& &?& &?& &?& &?&
&?&&?&&?&&?&&?&&?&&?&&?&&?&&?&&?&&?&&?&&?&
您还可以将此歌贴到您的QQ空间,博客,个人主页,bbs,留言板等页面地址:html代码:论坛代码:
?如果您喜欢慢摇舞曲 - 这首歌曲,;
?本页仅为慢摇舞曲 - 酒吧 漂亮女孩 dj在线试听,点此查看酒吧 漂亮女孩 dj;
?点此可以把,如手机不支持,请上搜索下载;
?本站的mp3下载均是采用搜索引擎的搜索结果,下载完美mp3歌曲,请上各大搜索引擎搜索下载;
?本站仅提供歌曲在线试听,如喜欢这首歌曲,请购买正版CD以支持自己的偶像,如有任何版权问题,请与我们联系,QQ190感谢您的支持;当前位置:&>&&>&&>& > 正文
天使的城赵苏杭和麦克文在酒吧时歌曲叫什么及MP3歌词下载
时间: 22:02:54&&&&来源:&&&&浏览次数:&&&&编辑:刘诗诗
& &天使的城电视剧第四集剧情真是不错,赵苏杭和麦克文在酒吧时播放歌曲似乎让许多观众都苦苦寻找!小编也特意是听了一下该背景音乐,终于知道是哪一首歌曲了!现在给大家分享一下天使的城第四集酒吧dj背景音乐scream&shout歌词! 歌曲名:Scream & Shout歌手:will.i.am专辑:#willpower Scream & Shoutwill.i.amBring the actionWhen your hear us in the clubYou gotta turn the shit upYou gotta turn the shit upYou gotta turn the shit upWhen we up in the clubAll eyes on usAll eyes on usAll eyes on usSee the boys in the clubThey watching usThey watching usThey watching usEverybody in the clubAll eyes on usAll eyes on usAll eyes on usI wanna scream and shout and let it all outAnd scream and shout and let it outWe sayin' oh we oh we oh we ohWe sayin' oh we oh we oh we ohI wanna scream and shout and let it all outAnd scream and shout and let it outWe sayin' oh we oh we oh we ohYou are now now rocking withwill.i.am and Britney bitchOh yeahOh yeahOh yeahBring the actionRock and rollEverybody let's lose controlOn the bottom we let it goGoing faster, we ain't going slow-low-lowHey yoHear the beat, now let's hit the floorDrink it up and then drink some moreLight it up and let's let it blowHey yoRock it out and rock it nowIf you know what we talking boutTurn it up and burn down the house ha houseHey yoTurn it up and go turn it downHere we go we go shake itCause everywhere we go weBring the actionWhen your hear us in the clubYou gotta turn the shit upYou gotta turn the shit upYou gotta turn the shit upWhen we up in the clubAll eyes on usAll eyes on usAll eyes on usYou see them girls in the clubThey looking at usThey looking at usThey looking at usEverybody in the clubAll eyes on usAll eyes on usAll eyes on usI wanna scream and shout and let it all outAnd scream and shout and let it outWe sayin' oh we oh we oh we ohWe sayin' oh we oh we oh we ohI wanna scream and shout and let it all outAnd scream and shout and let it outWe sayin&We sayin' oh we oh we oh we ohYou are now now rocking withwill.i.am and Britney bitchOh yeahOh yeahOh yeahIt goes on and on and on and onWhen me and you party togetherI wish this night would last foreverCause I was feeling down and now feel betterIt goes on and on and on and onWhen me and you party togetherI wish this night would last foreverForever forever ever everI wanna scream and shout and let it all outAnd scream and shout and let it outWe sayin' oh we oh we oh we ohWe sayin' oh we oh we oh we ohI wanna scream and shout and let it all outAnd scream and shout and let it outWe sayin' oh we oh we oh we ohWe sayin' oh we oh we oh we ohI wanna scream and shout and let it all outAnd scream and shout and let it outWe sayin' oh we oh we oh we ohYou are now now rocking withwill.i.am and Britney bitch
标签:天使的城赵,酒吧,歌曲
>> 相关文章
24小时点击排行
昨日,扬沙浮尘笼罩津城。渤海早报记者 王欣鹏 摄受冷空气与地面低压共同影响,昨日...
??????????
Copyright&
. All rights酒吧艳舞专用_特价舞曲四_mp3歌曲酒吧艳舞专用在线试听下载 今生缘音乐网
歌曲: 歌手:
正在播放:酒吧艳舞专用
出现这个提示,您可能需要更新。请更新您的浏览器到最新版本或升级flash播放器版本!

我要回帖

更多关于 家有四千金 的文章

随机推荐