假设你叫李华是李华,看见报纸上的英文报社招编辑的英语作文

One possible version
Dear sir or madam,
I am a student from xinhua middle school 。I am glad to learn that you want a few part-time English reporters。
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
书面表达(满分15分)
   国外某网站(website)将举办新一轮网上讲座活动,正面向全球中学生征集话题(topic)。假设你是新华中学的学生李华,经常访问该网站。现请你用英文给该网站发送一封电子邮件,向其推荐话题,词数100左右。内容包括:
1.自我简介;2.写信目的;3.话题:我们应该感恩(thankful);4.推荐的理由;5.预祝活动成功。
来源:江西师大附中2010届高三第三次模拟考试英语试题
题型:写作题
假设你是新华中学的学生李明,班里从外地转来一名同学张华,他一时无法融入新的班集体,感到很苦恼请根据下列要点给他写一封信:1.帮他分析原因2.给他提出建议(至少两条)3.陈述你帮助他的具体打算注意:1.词数:100左右;2.信的开头和结尾已给出(不算入总词数);Dear Zhang Hua,I’m sorry to hear that you have trouble in getting along well with the new class.So I hope I can give you a hand.____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Yours sincerely, Li Ming
来源:2012届江苏省阜宁高级中学、大丰高级中学、栟茶高级中学高三第二次调研联考英语
假设你是新华中学的学生李华,你和在上海上学的英国朋友Tom约好下周末去北京旅游,但你因故不能赴约。请根据以下要点用英语给他写一封电子邮件:1. 表示歉意;2. 解释原因;3. 另约时间。注意:1. 单词数150左右;2. 可适当增加细节。
来源:学年山东省文登市高三3月质量检测英语试卷(解析版)
题型:书面表达
写作(满分30分)
假设你是新华中学的学生李华,不久前某英语杂志社举办“ 建设节约型校园 ”征文比赛。请你根据以下提示用英语写一篇短文:
1. 学校里浪费的现象,如水、电与餐厅食物等;
2. 浪费造成的危害;
3. 你的建议与措施。
注意:1. 词数:120-150;
2. 可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。
来源:2013届度河北省高二第二学期3月月考英语试卷(解析版)
假设你是新华中学的学生李华, 将参加主题为Let’s pick up a book and
read 的英语演讲比赛。请你撰写一份演讲稿,主要内容包括:
1.&目前很多学生课余时间沉溺于网络,远离书本,导致记忆力减退,对学习失去兴趣等问题。
2.&阅读的益处,如:开阔视野、增强理解力、提高成绩等。
注意:1. 词数: 120词左右
2. 演讲稿的开头和结尾已给出,但不计入总词数。
Good morning, everyone,
I’m Li Hua from Xinhua Middle School. The
topic of my speech is “Let’s pick up a book and read”. ________________________
_________
Thank you!找人帮写英语作文,词数一百左右拜托各位了 3Q假定你是李华,将于今年七月从新星外语学校毕业.你从报纸上得知某公司要招聘一名英文秘书,你很感兴趣.请给该公司写一封求职信,包括下列要_百度作业帮
找人帮写英语作文,词数一百左右拜托各位了 3Q假定你是李华,将于今年七月从新星外语学校毕业.你从报纸上得知某公司要招聘一名英文秘书,你很感兴趣.请给该公司写一封求职信,包括下列要
找人帮写英语作文,词数一百左右拜托各位了 3Q假定你是李华,将于今年七月从新星外语学校毕业.你从报纸上得知某公司要招聘一名英文秘书,你很感兴趣.请给该公司写一封求职信,包括下列要点:1年龄2英语情况及英语水平3兴趣和特长4性格特点
Dear sir/Madam, I learned from the newspaper that your company needs an English secretary. I'm reaaly interested in this position and hope I can work for you. I'm 18 years old and will be gratuating from Xinxing Foreign Languages School this July. I'm an excellent student, among the top 5 in my class of 50 students. I'm good at English, especially spoken English. I often use the computer and I type very fast. In my spare time, I read a lot. Poems are my favorite. I enjoy music very much, too. Being an active young person, I like sports and outside activities. Besides, I'm easy to get along with and I like to make friends. I'm looking forward to your reply. Sincerely yours, Li Hua记得采纳啊英语作文 有关生日聚会的.假设你是李华,请根据以下提示,给英语报社的编辑写一封信,谈谈自己的观点.急赞成:位同学提供交际机会,利于增进同学间的友谊,学习之余可以放松心情.反对:容_百度作业帮
英语作文 有关生日聚会的.假设你是李华,请根据以下提示,给英语报社的编辑写一封信,谈谈自己的观点.急赞成:位同学提供交际机会,利于增进同学间的友谊,学习之余可以放松心情.反对:容
英语作文 有关生日聚会的.假设你是李华,请根据以下提示,给英语报社的编辑写一封信,谈谈自己的观点.急赞成:位同学提供交际机会,利于增进同学间的友谊,学习之余可以放松心情.反对:容易造成时间和金钱的浪费,导致攀比,对青少年学习和成长有不利影响.你的观点(必须包括以上全部内容词数120~150)
Dear editor, Nowadays, it is more and more popular that students hold birthday parties. Is it good or bad? Different people hold different opinions. Some people are in favour of it while others are against it.
Those who are in favour of holding birthday parties think that it is a good chance for the students to communicate with each other. What's more, people can understand each other better and strengthen their friendship at birthday party. Besides, students can relax themselves after hard work at school. So it is worthwhile to hold the birthday party.
On the contrary, those who are against holding the birthday party think that it is a waste of money and time . What's worse, it leads to compare unrealistically so that it has bad influence on children's study and mental health.In my opinion, I am for it because it has many advantages. Most children are an only child so they should make friends with their classmates. On the other hand, we should hold the party in a proper way. Don't compare or waste too much time or money. 写得不好,仅供参考啊!Dear Sir or Madame,
I’m a student from Xinhua Middle School.I’m glad to learn that you want a few part-time English reporters.I’m quite interested in it.
I think I’m fit for the job.As a student,I’ve read a lot and have much knowledge in many fields.I’m fond of English and do well in both speaking and writing.Besides,I’m easy to get along with and enjoy working together with others.Above all,I once worked as a reporter for my school broadcasting station.So I’m sure I can do the job well if I get the position.
I’m looking forward to your reply.
Yours faithfully,
短文必须包括下面内容:
1.表示自己对兼职记者职位感兴趣;
2.说明自己的优势:知识面、英语水平、合作精神、相关经历;
3.希望得到答复。
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
假设你是新华中学的学生李明,班里从外地转来一名同学张华,他一时无法融入新的班集体,感到很苦恼请根据下列要点给他写一封信:
1.帮他分析原因
2. 给他提出建议(至少两条)
3. 陈述你帮助他的具体打算
注意:1.词数:100左右;
2.信的开头和结尾已给出(不算入总词数);
Dear Zhang Hua,
I’m sorry to hear that you have trouble in getting along well with the new class. So I hope I can give you a hand.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Yours sincerely,
国外某网站举办新一轮网上讨论活动,正面向全球中学生征集话题。假设你是新华中学的学生李华,经常访问该网站。现请你用英文给该网站发送一封电子邮件,向其推荐话题。
内容包括:
自我简介 &&&&&&&&&&&&写信目录
话题:我们应该感恩(thankful) &&&&&&推荐的理由 &&&&&&&&&&&预祝活动成功
注意: 222
1.词数100左右 &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&22 2&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2.邮件格式已为你给出
3.邮件中不能出现本人真实信息 &&&&&&&&&&4.请在答题卡上作答
第二节& 写作(满分30分)
假设你是新华中学的学生李华,你和在上海上学的英国朋友Tom约好下周末去北京旅游,但你因故不能赴约。请根据以下要点用英语给他写一封电子邮件:
1. 表示歉意;
2. 解释原因;
3. 另约时间。
注意:1. 词数120~150;
2. 可适当增加细节。
来源:广东省梅州市曾宪梓中学学年度高二第一学期期末考试
第五部分:写作(共2小题,满分40分)第一节:基础写作(共1小题,满分15分)假设你是新华中学的学生李华,得某英文报招聘兼职记者,你有意应聘,请按下列要点给报社写一封自荐信。写作内容:1 表达感兴趣。2 说明优势:知识面、英语水平、合作精神、相关经历(学校广播站记者)。3 希望得到回复。写作要求:1 必须使用5个句子表达全部内容。开头已经为你写好。2 作文不能出现真实姓名和学校名称。Dear Sir or Madam, I am a student from Xinhua Middle School. I am glad to learn that you want a few part-time English reporters.______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
来源:江西省2010届高三适应性考试试题(二)(英语)
书面表达(满分25分)
假设你是新华中学的学生李明,班里从外地转来一名同学张华,他一时无法融入新的班集体,感到很苦恼请根据下列要点给他写一封信:
1.帮他分析原因
2. 给他提出建议(至少两条)
3. 陈述你帮助他的具体打算
注意:1、词数:100左右;
2、信的开头和结尾已给出;
3、请在答题卡上作答
Dear Zhang Hua,
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Yours&& sincerely,英语作文考试假如你叫李华,你所在的城市要建一座人民公园,请用英语写封信给当地的一家英语报社,向编辑_百度作业帮
英语作文考试假如你叫李华,你所在的城市要建一座人民公园,请用英语写封信给当地的一家英语报社,向编辑
英语作文考试假如你叫李华,你所在的城市要建一座人民公园,请用英语写封信给当地的一家英语报社,向编辑
Dear Editor,A new people's park will be built in my district. I am in favour of the plan because people can relax themselves there. But we should investigate the location and area first and choose a proper place to build it. What's more, the management of the new park should also be taken into consideration first because it is very important. I hope the habitants in my district will benefit from the new park. I believe the new park will be beautiful and popular.自己写的,仅供参考啊!

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文假设你是李华 的文章

随机推荐