concentrix是什么公司 简介

Thomas Chen | 领英
Thomas Chen, , Recommendations2 people have recommended ThomasWebsites295connectionsJoin LinkedIn & access Thomas’s full profileJoin LinkedIn and access Thomas’ full profile. It’s free!As a LinkedIn member, you’ll join 300 million other professionals who are sharing connections, ideas, and opportunities.See who you know in commonGet introducedContact Thomas directly295connectionsDalian Fisheries UniversityEnglish2002 – 2006
BackgroundAs the WFM lead of a contact center of a global account, I am very proficient for most of the WFM-related task, including but not limited to below aspects:
1: Scheduling
2: Real time monitoring
3: Reporting on all metrics of a contact center.ExperienceI am working as WFM lead that oversee the site WFM related tasks in below three aspects:
·Scheduling
·Real Time Adherence
·ReportingI am responsible for the overall WFM (workforce management) related task of a global account.I am responsible for marketing activities related to IBM Partner World.
I am a team leader for this team, and has achieved the smooth transition from Australia to Dalian for this cornerstone process.
I have successfully led a Green Belt project to reduce the working time and increase the accuracy rate.
I have also developed in-depth people management experience.English speaking
Have been in charge of many sales and marketing processes for our South Pacific (Australia and New Zealand) customers. I have earned highly recognition from customers located in South Pacific and APJ headquarter.
Have participated in the process training for two years, and been a qualified knowledge keeper and trainer.
Have led the IE (Industrial Engineering) project in my department and successfully standardized and improved the efficiency of our processes.That is a great company, and all the colleagues there are very nice.
The job there is also very satisfying, and I had greatly improved my knowledge pool there.
Job responsibility is to make outbound call to foreign customers every day to confirm their demands for food and
have mastered the skill to communicate with customers in English via phone.Dalian Heli Shipping Service CompanyI worked there as a sales rep in this ship chandler to provide provisions for the foreign ships coming to Dalian Port.
That is my first job after gradulation, and I do learn a lot from working there.
Worked as a sales person and negotiated and coordinated smoothly with Chinese and foreign ships coming to Dalian Port.ProjectsCRM Outsourcing ProjectThis is a non-voice outsourcing project in Customer Relationship Domain. As a team leader since the very beginning, I have gone through all the phases of this CRM outsourcing project, from project planning, transition, monitoring to daily management.LanguagesEnglishJapaneseSkillsEducationBachlor, Activities and Societies:&Passed the TEM(Test for English Majors) Level 8.
Completed the 19th International Dalian Marathon.Bachelor's degree, In campus, have systematically mastered many courses, including various English lessons, IT management, programming languages, accounting basics, etc., and have some practice in some fields above.
2.7 Jizhou Senior High School in Hebei ProvinceA preview of what LinkedIn members have to say about Thomas:Great colleague who will go through great lengths to complete an assigned task. He is very clear what he needs to do every single time and completes work with perfection and in a timely manner! With this right attitude, he is a great colleague to have!See moreSee lessThomas is extremely hard working, diligent and intelligent. He thinks out of the box and helps to improve processes. Thomas has been a valuable asset to the team he supports in South Pacific and can easily transition between work processes with in-depth understanding of the procedure given to him. I would not show any hesitation in working with Thomas again in the future.See moreSee lessTranslating between Chinese and EnglishOrganizations
View Thomas’ full profile to...See who you know in commonGet introducedContact Thomas directlyNot the Thomas Chen you’re looking for?
People Also ViewedCRM WFM Manager at Concentrix PMP(R)WFM Manager at Lenovo MIDH Service Call CenterAmerican Express - Service Level Planning ManagerWSE Service Centre Ops ManagerOperation Manager/Project manager at Siemens Industry SoftwareOperations ManagerWFM regional lead at PayPalGPS WFM team leader at IBMGreat China Group WFM at IBMCommunication & Marketing at Concentrix
中国领英会员:Iris Zhang | 领英
Iris Zhang, 138connectionsJoin LinkedIn & access Iris’s full profileJoin LinkedIn and access Iris’ full profile. It’s free!As a LinkedIn member, you’ll join 300 million other professionals who are sharing connections, ideas, and opportunities.See who you know in commonGet introducedContact Iris directly138connectionsCiscoBusiness AnalystStarting July 2015
BackgroundWork hard, have fun, and no drama.Experience- Responsible for daily running of the project
- Work with Delivery Project Executive/Project Executive and team leaders to meet statement of work objectives
- Drive improvements in operational delivery
- Regularly engage with clients for business review- Responsible for daily running of the project
- Work with Delivery Project Executive/Project Executive and team leaders to meet statement of work objectives
- Drive improvements in operational delivery
- Regularly engage with clients for business reviewCertifications6 Sigma Green Belt, License GBPDF-Mini MBAVolunteer Experience & CausesCauses Iris cares about:Animal WelfareArts and CultureEducationEnvironmentSocial ServicesOrganizations Iris supports:WWFLanguagesChineseNative or bilingual proficiencyEnglishProfessional working proficiencySkillsEducationBachelor of Arts (BA), Activities and Societies:&Film societyA preview of what LinkedIn members have to say about Iris:
View Iris’ full profile to...See who you know in commonGet introducedContact Iris directlyNot the Iris Zhang you’re looking for?
People Also ViewedQuality Manager at ConcentrixOps Manager at ConcentrixSenior Service Delivery Manager at PacteraLead of China Quality, Training & Foshan SiteQuality & Continual Improvement Manager, Black Belt, PMP at IBMAnalytics,Call Centre Quality Manager,Six Sigma Black Belt,COPCGeneral Manager at ConcentrixSr. Operations Manager at ConcentrixHSBC Site Head of Contact Center Service & SalesCI SME(Lean Six Sigma Black Belt) at Concentrix
中国领英会员:当前位置:

我要回帖

更多关于 concentrix 待遇 的文章

随机推荐