哪位知道让我们那一幕让我难以忘怀怀的诗句都有些啥子?感谢回答的人们

哪位能给我说一下的温暖类歌曲有些啥子?感谢回答的人们_百度知道
哪位能给我说一下的温暖类歌曲有些啥子?感谢回答的人们
希望能解答你的问题,推荐-KissMeGoodBye——----60年代著名的英国歌手佩杜拉克拉克(PetulaClark)轰动全球之作,仅港台就有达明一派、费翔、黄莺莺、陈秋霞、黄翠珊等众多翻唱版本。如果你认为可以就采纳哈嘛!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
感谢的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有哪一段英文曾让你难以忘怀?
诗歌 / 名言 / 心理分析 / 小说 / 演讲 / 人物介绍 / 台词 / 专业知识 / 自白 / 环境描写....(同时欢迎试水,喜欢哪个答案大胆的翻吧o(* ̄▽ ̄*)ゞ )
按投票排序
1. We are like islands in the sea, separate on the surface but connected in the deep. ---William James2. The day the child realizes that all adults
are imperfect, he b the day he forgives them, he becomes
the day he forgives himself, he becomes wise." - Alden Nowlan3. Instead of wondering where your vacation
is, maybe you ought to set up a life you don't need to escape from. –Seth Godin4. This life is filled with threats and danger. We face those that we have to face, and there will be times when we must make the choice to act for a greater good, even at risk to ourselves, but we do not lay down our lives needlessly. Each of us has only one life to live, and one life to give. There is no glory in throwing it away where there is no hope. -- from 《The Book of Lost Things》
【卡萨布兰卡】Rick: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine. 里克:这全世界这么多城镇,城镇中这么多的酒馆,她走进了我这一家。 【赎罪】The story can
resume. I will return. Find you, love you, marry you and live without shame. 你我缘分未尽,相信我,我会找到你,爱你,娶你,然后挺起胸膛的活着。【怦然心动】“But every once in a while you find someone who·s iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare。”“世人万千种,浮云莫去求,斯人若彩虹,遇上方知有。”
The present you are wasting is just the tomorrow which the dead once looked forward to.The moment you are getting rid of is to be a past tense which you can never revisit in the future.你所浪费的今天,是昨天死去的人奢望的明天。你所厌恶的现在,是未来的你回不去的曾经
“Everyone is entitled to their own sorrow, for the heart has no metrics or form of measure. Yet all of it... irreplaceble.”"每个人都有权拥有各自的哀伤, 毕竟人的内心是没有任何基准与形式来衡量它们的. 而每一份哀伤… 又都独一无二, 无法取代. ”
抱歉,英语烂的一B,只记住这些。全盘托出了......(泪~)抱歉,英语烂的一B,只记住这些。全盘托出了......(泪~)
Hello,world!
“Earn this,Rynn,earn it。”
For you a thousand time over为你千千万万遍
-Léon, I think I'm kinda falling love with you, It's the first time for me, you know?-How do you know it's love if you've never been in love before?-'Cause I feel it.
Will you still love me when I got nothing but my aching soul? 当我一无所有。只留悲伤你是否还会爱我。
For you, a thousand times over.
怎么能少了《肖申克的救赎》1.I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.生命可以归结为一种简单的选择:要么忙于生存,要么赶着去死。2.These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institution alized.监狱里的高墙实在是很有趣。刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢地,你习惯了生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存。 这就是体制化。3.Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself. A great man can save another.懦怯囚禁人的灵魂,希望可以感受自由。强者自救,圣者渡人。4.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人 。5.Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself. A great man can save another.懦怯囚禁人的灵魂,希望可以感受自由。强者自救,圣者渡人。6.Remember, Red, hope is good thing, mabye the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.希望是件美丽的东西,也许是最好的东西。美好的东西是永远不会死的。7.I find I’m so excited. I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.我发现自己是如此的激动,以至于不能静静地坐下来思考。我想只有那些重获自由即将踏上新征程的人们才能感受到这种即将揭开未来神秘面纱的激动心情。我希望跨越千山万水握住朋友的手,我希望太平洋的海水如同梦中的一样蓝:我希望。8.I have no idea to this day what those two Italian ladies were singing about. Truth is, I don’t want to know. Some things are better left unsaid.I’d like to think they were singing about somethings so beautiful,it can" t expressed in words,and it makes your heart ache because of it.I tell you, th ose voices soared higher and farther than anybody in a great place dares to dr eam. It was as if some beautiful bird had flapped into our drab little cage an d made these walls dissolve away, and for the briefest of moments, every last man is Shawshank felt free.到今天我还不知道那两个意大利娘们在唱些什么,其实,我也不想知道。有 些东西还是留着不说为妙。我像她们该是在唱一些非常美妙动人的故事,美妙得难以用言 语来表达,美妙的让你心痛。告诉你吧,这些声音直插云霄,飞得比任何一个人敢想的梦 还要遥远。就像一些美丽的鸟儿扑扇着翅膀来到我们褐色牢笼,让那些墙壁消失得无影无踪。就在那一刹那,鲨堡监狱的每一个人都感到了自由。查看大图9.There`s not a day goes by I don`t feel regret. Not because I`m in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then. Then a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can`t. That kid`s long gone and this old man is all that`s left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It`s just a bull.......... word. So you go on and stamp your form, sorry, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth, I don`t give a shit.我无时不刻地对自己的所作所为深感内疚,这不是因为我在这里(指监狱),也不是讨好你们(指假释官)。回首曾经走过的弯路,我多么想对那个犯下重罪的愚蠢的年轻人说些什么,告诉他我现在的感受,告诉他还可以有其他的方式解决问题。可是,我做不到了。那个年轻人早已淹没在岁月的长河里,只留下一个老人孤独地面对过去。重新做人?骗人罢了!小子,
说到爱情,我们总是会想到泰戈尔的诗句:眼睛为她下着雨,心却为她撑着伞,这就是爱情。可最经典的诠释却无人提及,鲁迅在《伤逝》里说过:人必生活着,爱才有所附丽。
还有讲生命的:死了的人永远地死了,活着的人却不会永远地活着,所以我们要好好地活着。
讲官场的:常在河边走,哪能不湿脚,既然湿了脚,干脆洗个澡。
这些印象都挺深的,先这样,改天更新!看错题了,是英文句子。
Love is a touch and yet not a touch.
爱是想触碰又收回手。
-Oh,I love this E-dog.
-I am Eddie. What's ur name?
-My name is Hobo.
-Are u my master?
-Yes.I am.
-Good,read this book now.How to look after ur E-dog.
you jump, I jump.
中文就不说了,太多,说句英文吧。是《寂静之声》的一句歌词:I turned my collar to the cold and damp.其实整首歌都特别好,但不知为什么我觉得这句话特别好。(ps:电影《激战》引了这首歌,给出的翻译是:我竖起衣领抵挡湿冷的天气。)
I’ve seen things you people wouldn’t believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tanhauser Gate. All those...moments will be lost...in time. Like...tears...in rain. Time...to die.
—《银翼杀手》
“I knew she was not born so beautiful for nothing.”——Mrs. BennetJane接受Bingley的求婚后,Mrs. Bennet 说,“我就知道她不会白白生得这么美丽。”更赤裸裸的翻译是——我知道她一定会嫁入豪门的!哇咔咔咔XD
天国王朝:萨拉丁和铁匠的对话。讨论耶路撒冷的价值。有一句诗 宠辱不惊,闲看庭前花开花落;去留无意,漫随天外云卷云舒 这种意境的古诗句还有什么?这句话 既有意境 读起来又过耳难忘...想要多几句这种诗 励志自己..._百度作业帮
有一句诗 宠辱不惊,闲看庭前花开花落;去留无意,漫随天外云卷云舒 这种意境的古诗句还有什么?这句话 既有意境 读起来又过耳难忘...想要多几句这种诗 励志自己...
有一句诗 宠辱不惊,闲看庭前花开花落;去留无意,漫随天外云卷云舒 这种意境的古诗句还有什么?这句话 既有意境 读起来又过耳难忘...想要多几句这种诗 励志自己...
梨花院落溶溶月,柳絮池塘淡淡风青山元不动,白云自去来.采菊东篱下,悠然见南山.【陶渊明】竹杖芒鞋轻胜马,一蓑烟雨任平生.【苏轼】稻花香里说丰年,听取蛙声一片.七八个星天外,两三点雨山前.明月松间照,清泉石上流.【王维】那些让我们难以忘怀的神作文
作者: 西安教育电视台 | 发表时间:
关注我们有惊喜哦扫下方二维码 关注西安教育电视台 关注孩子 关注教育 这里就是入口
想不笑 你忍得住吗
学习过程中要劳逸结合,每天答题很辛苦有木有啊~~所以小编今天给大伙儿来找点乐子~~让我们看看现在同学们的“神作”!
同学你上网上太多了!
这样的日记,老师真的是要伤心死了
这位同学,李小小同学怎么得罪你了……
内疚是因为考得太好把别的同学都比下去了么?
同学,我们懂你!你是想凑字数来着……
差一个字,好吓人~~~
这小猫一直叫,得多累啊~~
也拿给我们开开眼界好吗?
哈哈,看完这些作文,有没有想起你小时候写作文时写不出来的痛苦?哎,说起来都是一把辛酸泪啊~~得了,咱还是看昨天题目的答案吧~~
1、美国首位黑人总统是谁?
2、我国古代的四大发明是什么?
指南针、造纸术、火药、活字印刷
3、大力神杯是哪一个体育赛事的奖杯?
4、灞河是为了纪念谁的霸业而得名的?
秦穆公。灞河原名为滋水,春秋时秦穆公称霸西戎后改名霸水。
5、古埃及最具代表性的建筑是什么?
你答对了吗?一个月内只要累计答对5道题,就有机会获得我们送出的奖品哟~~
今天的题目
1、世界上面积最小的大洲是哪一个?
2、三角形的三个内角和是多少度?
3、“冬天到了,春天还会远吗?”这是哪位诗人的诗句?
4、我们食用的味精的主要成分是什么?
5、秦始皇兵马俑于哪一年被发现?
今天的题目就是这样,答案明天揭晓^_^
《我知道》不可错过的精彩
《我知道》:校园头脑运动会华丽来袭!
运动会的欢乐碰撞头脑风暴的精彩,这就是eTV西安教育电视台全新推出的《我知道》栏目。每场100名选手同台竞争,通过回答问题决出冠军!看答题中的综合素质,看竞争里的拼搏和友情。以知识之名,为荣誉而战!
每周六晚8:40,锁定eTV西安教育电视台,《我知道》为您开启校园运动会的精彩和欢乐!
地方资讯:

我要回帖

更多关于 那一幕让我难以忘怀 的文章

随机推荐