求助mcpatcher hd fix下载能和forge一起用吗

Related Posts
Connect with us on Facebook
Popular Version
Mods and Tools
Download Minecraft Mods, Texture Packs, Resource Packs, Tools and Maps 1.8.2, 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4
Send to Email Address
Your Email Address
Post was not sent - check your email addresses!
Email check failed, please try again
Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email.[1.8.7 / 1.7.10 and earlier][update 4/23] MCPatcher HD fix 5.0.3 - Resource Packs - Mapping and Modding - Minecraft Forum - Minecraft Forum
This site works best with JavaScript enabled. Please enable JavaScript to get the best experience from this site.
(New) Installing Forge, FML, and/or LiteLoader with MCPatcher:
The process for installing Forge/FML/LiteLoader is different.
Close MCPatcher for these first steps.Download the Forge/FML/LiteLoader installer for the corresponding version of Minecraft.Run the installer as usual. If using LiteLoader and you want to chain to Forge, select the appropriate option in the LiteLoader installer.Start the launcher and run the game once with the Forge/LiteLoader profile just created. This will ensure the necessary libraries are downloaded.Close the game and start MCPatcher.From the Game Version drop-down menu, choose the Forge/LiteLoader version that was just created. For example, 1.6.2-Forge9.10.0.804 or LiteLoader1.6.2.For Forge or FML, an extra entry will appear in the MCPatcher mods tab, but nothing extra will be added for LiteLoader. This is normal.Click Patch.Click Test Minecraft, or close MCPatcher and run the launcher, making sure that the correct profile (e.g., MCPatcher) and version (e.g., 1.6.2-Forge9.10.0.804-mcpatcher) are selected.[/list]
NOTE: FML will produce many errors during startup complaining about binary discrepancies. These are due to the fact that FML and MCPatcher modify the same classes and can be safely ignored.
FAQ / Troubleshooting
My virus scanner says the patcher has a virus!
Some scanners detect WS.Reputation.1. It is a false positive that can be ignored. WS.Reputation.1 isn't so much a virus as it is the scanner saying "This file is new, so I don't trust it." See
for more information.
Extended HD or one of the other mods is greyed out.
If you install mods by hand before running the patcher, you may run into this problem. Start from a clean minecraft.jar instead and this shouldn't happen. Delete the bin folder in .minecraft and redownload it. Try patching again first without any mods. If that works, then add mods one at a time using the patcher as described above.
I want to use a texture pack created for Minecraft 1.5 with Minecraft 1.6.
Use the Convert Texture Pack options in the main menu to convert a texture pack to the new format. This replaces Mojang's TextureEnder.jar and converts MCPatcher-specific features like CTM to the new format. The converted texture pack will be in the resourcepacks folder.
I installed XXX Mod using the patcher and now the game crashes.
Try using the Up/Down arrows in the patcher to apply mods in a different order. In my experience, putting other mods before Extended HD, etc., (which is the default behavior) works better, but you can also try moving them after.
I tried installing XXX Mod both above and below the built-in mods, and it didn't work.
If you tried installing both ways and it didn't work, then you're out of luck. You'll have to choose between MCPatcher and the other mod. Unless the source code for the mod is available, I probably won't be able to fix the incompatibility.
All this patching, repatching, installing, and uninstalling mods has made a mess of things. Now I just want to start fresh.
Open the .minecraft/versions folder and delete the -mcpatcher folder.
The "Open Resource Packs Folder" button in the game doesn't work. / Where do I put my resource packs?
Navigate to the appropriate folder for your OS. The resource folder will be in there.
Windows XP - C:\Documents and Settings\\Application Data\.minecraftWindows Vista/7 - C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\.minecraftMacOS - From your home directory, go to Library -& Application Support -& minecraftLinux - ~/.minecraft[/list]
As a shortcut, in Windows, you can also press Windows key+R, then type %APPDATA%\.minecraft\resourcepacks and hit Enter.
Multiplayer does not work / Achievements are not saved / I get the "Unlicensed copy or logged in from another location" message when using the Test Minecraft button.
That's because the Test Minecraft button does not log in. It is useful for testing that the patcher worked, but if you want multiplayer or achievements, use the normal game launcher.
Does this work with version x.y.z of Minecraft?
Unlike most mods, MCPatcher is designed to be version-independent. It should work across multiple versions of the game, only breaking compatibility when there is a major change. MCPatcher 4.x should work with any 1.6-or-newer release. MCPatcher 3.x is for 1.5, and 2.x is for earlier versions. Before breathlessly posting to ask when MCPatcher will be updated, just try running the version you have. Most of the time it will work as-is and you'll save yourself some unnecessary waiting.
I have a different problem not mentioned here.
Before posting, please Google for "mcpatcher other keywords site:minecraftforum.net" to see if your question has already been answered. If you do post, please include the log in your post as well. The Copy To Clipboard button puts code tags around it so all you have to do is paste it into your post.
Information for Texture Pack Authors
NOTE: The information in this section is being moved to the .
Custom Animations
Random Mobs
Custom Colors
Connected Textures ()
MCPatcher offers a greatly enhanced version of the . In addition to connecting blocks to their neighbors in various ways, MCPatcher supports random, repeat, and fixed methods. Any of these methods can be applied conditionally by block ID, tile name, metadata, face, biome, or height.
CTM properties files and supporting textures are in the ~/ctm folder. Each properties file represents one block or tile override and contains a method, some supporting textures, and optional conditions like metadata or face. Multiple properties files can affect the same block or tile, but only the first matching one (in alphabetical order by filename) will be used. Files in ~/ctm can be organized into subfolders any depth. The subfolders are simply to make MCPatcher doesn't care about their names.
A simple connected glass block requires a properties file and 47 separate textures:
~/ctm/myglass/block20.properties:&br& method=ctm&br& tiles=0-46&br&
The tiles must be separate png files in the /ctm/myglass directory following this pattern:
The image above shows the pattern of the 47 tiles. In your texture pack you must provide 47 separate image files, not just a single tilesheet.
Horizontally-connected CTM follows this pattern. Again, use 4 separate images, not a tilesheet.
Vertically-connected CTM follows this pattern:
Horizontal+vertical and Vertical+horizontal (method=h+v and v+h respectively) combine the two, favoring one over the other. Each requires 7 tiles. Template, courtesy of Misa, .
for more information.
A CTM rule can act on the output of another CTM rule. Just use the full path of the first CTM tile in the second's matchTiles property. Here's how to create randomized horizontally-connected bookshelves:
# Main top-level bookshelf CTM&br&~/ctm/bookshelf/block47.properties:&br& method=horizontal&br& tiles=0-3&br&# One additional CTM matching each output tile of the previous CTM&br&# Tiles 4.png and 5.png will be used in place of 0.png, etc.&br&~/ctm/bookshelf/book0.properties:&br& matchTiles=~/ctm/bookshelf/0.png&br& method=random&br& tiles=4 5&br&~/ctm/bookshelf/book1.properties:&br& matchTiles=~/ctm/bookshelf/1.png&br& method=random&br& tiles=6 7&br&~/ctm/bookshelf/book2.properties:&br& matchTiles=~/ctm/bookshelf/2.png&br& method=random&br& tiles=8 9&br&~/ctm/bookshelf/book3.properties:&br& matchTiles=~/ctm/bookshelf/3.png&br& method=random&br& tiles=10 11&br&
Better Glass (, )
The Better Glass mod extends Connected Textures to add full alpha channel support to glass blocks and panes.
Colored glass is made with two textures, one for the frame and another for the glass part. Due to a limitation of the game's renderer, the glass part will disappear when it is behind another translucent texture like water or ice. However the frame will remain visible, which is a decent compromise.
~/ctm/myglass/block20.properties:&br& method=ctm&br& tiles=0-46&br& renderPass=2&br&&br&~/ctm/myglass/block20a.properties:&br& method=ctm&br& tiles=47-93&br& renderPass=3&br&&br&~/ctm/myglass/block102.properties:&br& method=ctm&br& tiles=0-46&br&&br&~/ctm/myglass/block102a.properties:&br& method=ctm&br& tiles=47-93&br& renderPass=3&br&
The renderPass property specifies when the block should be rendered. Each render pass has different properties:
0: Normal, solid blocks. Virtually all blocks use this rendering pass. Only on/off transparency is supported.1: Existing translucent blocks (water, ice, etc.).[/list]
Better Glass adds two new rendering passes:
2: Same as pass #0 but with backface culling disabled. Again, only on/off transparency is supported. If you find it unsettling to see only the front faces of a supposedly transparent glass block, use this render pass to make all six visible.3: Extra pass with full alpha support. Will be hidden when rendered behind water, etc., from pass #1. The blending method can be changed in .[/list]
The rendering passes happen in this order: 0, 2, 1, 3. Note that the glass block uses render pass 2 for its frame but the glass pane does not. If you use 2 with the glass pane you will see z-fighting because the game puts the two sides of the pane at the same coordinates.
As you may have guessed, Better Glass can be used with any block that supports CTM by adding the appropriate entries to their properties files. One limitation is that the properties must be based on block ID rather than tile name. Also keep in mind that the render pass is applied to all blocks with the same block ID. Render pass 2 replaces render pass 0, so if you assign, for example, stone slabs to render pass 2, then you must have CTM rules covering all slabs (block ID 44) for render pass 2. Otherwise the other slabs will be invisible.
Better Skies (, )
Tired of the default starfield? MCPatcher supports fully customizable skyboxes! Multiple skyboxes can be layered together using several blending methods and set to fade in and out at certain times of the day.
Each "layer" of custom sky must have a .properties file located at ~/sky/world0/sky.properties. In it you specify a texture (default: ~/sky/world0/sky.png), the time of day the texture should fade in and out, and a blending method (default: add). Various blending methods are available: add, subtract, multiply, dodge, burn, screen, and replace. See the
for more options.
The skybox texture is mapped onto a rotating cube around the game world. The texture can be any size but must have 2 rows of 3 tiles. The
shows how the six tiles on the texture map to faces of the skybox. This orientation is taken at noon in game time, so the sun is drawn in the center of the top face and the moon in the center of the bottom face. This means that a custom starfield should have whatever you want to be directly overhead on the bottom face.
Better Skies works only in the overworld. The Nether and The End are not supported.
Custom Item Textures (, )
What CTM does for terrain, CIT does for items. Customize item appearance by damage value, stack size, and NBT data. Create different effects for different enchantments.
All files related to CIT are in the ~/cit folder. Like CTM, files can be further organized into subfolders. An optional cit.properties file specifies global behavior of CIT, particularly with how multiple custom enchantment effects are handled.
The bulk of CIT behavior is defined in multiple properties files within the ~/cit folder. Each properties file lists a type (item, enchantment, armor); some criteria for when the replacement should happen based on item ID, damage, etc.; and one or more replacement textures. If multiple files match the same item, the one with the highest weight property takes priority.
type=&item | enchantment | armor&&br&items=&item IDs&&br&damage=&damage values&&br&stackSize=&stack sizes&&br&enchantmentIDs=&list of enchantment IDs&&br&enchantmentLevels=&list of enchantment levels&&br&nbt.&expression&=&NBT value&&br&weight=&priority relative to other CIT files&&br&texture=&replacement texture&&br& (Most of these properties are optional.)
CIT type=item defines a simple texture replacement. The game uses a custom texture instead instead of the default one in textures/items. Replacement textures can be animated using Mojang's .mcmeta format. For items with more than one texture (bows, potions, spawner eggs), specify all the replacement textures in a single properties file:
# Wrong - will show the same texture when the bow is pulled back&br&texture=my_special_bow_standby&br&# Correct - separate textures for each bow state&br&texture.bow_standby=my_special_bow_standby&br&texture.bow_pulling_0=my_special_bow_pulling_0&br&texture.bow_pulling_1=my_special_bow_pulling_1&br&texture.bow_pulling_2=my_special_bow_pulling_2&br&
CIT type=enchantment replaces the default glint effect. Different enchantments can be given different textures based on enchantment type or level or both. If an item has multiple enchantments, the effects can be blended together or cycled. If no custom enchantment is found for an enchanted item, the default enchanted_item_glint.png is used. This can be disabled by setting useGlint=false in the global cit.properties file.
CIT type=armor replaces the armor texture shown in third-person view and on other players. Each armor type has two textures except for leather which has four. Use the same syntax as with the bow example to replace multiple textures:
# Diamond&br&texture.diamond_layer_1=...&br&texture.diamond_layer_2=...&br&# Leather&br&texture.leather_layer_1=...&br&texture.leather_layer_1_overlay=...&br&texture.leather_layer_2=...&br&texture.leather_layer_2_overlay=...&br&
There is an alternate method for replacement textures for potions. Rather than dealing with the complexities of damage values for potion types, there is a simpler filename-based method you can use instead. No properties files are needed to use this method, only a png file with the proper path. See the section at the bottom of the template cit_single.properties file for details.
Other Information
Other links:
- includes a project for the .Older versions:
xau's original MCPatcher thread is available . The old patcher (1.1.12_02) no longer works as of Beta 1.5_01.[/list]
Settings, including the list of enabled mods and files to include, are saved to mcpatcher.json in the .minecraft folder. The format should be self-explanatory for those familiar with json.
From the main patcher window, you can also
enable or disable individual mods by checking/unchecking them,edit a mod by double-clicking it,remove altogether a mod you previously added by selecting it and clicking the Remove (-) button, andchange the order in which mods will be applied using the up and down arrows.[/list]
If you are curious about the actual bytecode changes MCPatcher makes, use MCP to decompile a patched minecraft.jar.
Version History
4/18/.3 release
Updated for 1.8.4.Fixed Forge detection for newer versions.Sync with recent launcher changes.2/21/.2 release
Updated for 1.8.3.Support for custom underlava overlay color via colormap/underlava.png.Ability to turn off clouds entirely via clouds=none in color.properties.[/list]
11/24/.0_02 release
Updated for 1.8.1.Fixed error rendering enderman held blocks.[/list]
11/4/.0_01 release
Fixed missing "preRenderHeld" method crash.Fixed incorrect mooshroom overlay rendering.[/list]
11/2/.0 release
Updated to 1.8.1.Backported current features to 1.5.2.Too many other changes to list.[/list]
6/26/.2_03 release
Updated for 1.7.10.[/list]
4/1/.2_02 release
Fixed vertical ctm with certain block types.Fixed Better Grass coloring issues.Fixed potential crash with null blockAccess object.[/list]
3/20/.2_01 release
Updated to 14w11b.Fixed extra render pass issues with forge.Fixed glass panes connecting incorrectly.Reset custom redstone colors when switching packs.Less strict checking of neighbor metadata for CTM.[/list]
2/27/.2 release
Updated for 1.7.5 / 14w08a.Fixed launcher incompatibility with Test Minecraft button.Replaced min/maxHeight properties with "heights" in CTM and Random Mobs.Fixed useGlint=false not applying to armor models.Fixed conflict with Forge texture loading.Fixed problem rendering a custom compass in item frames.Various CTM and custom colormap fixes.[/list]
1/1/.1_01 release
Do not render top and bottom edges between connected glass panes.Use new URL for downloading libraries.Use gson 2.2.4 for older Minecraft versions.Handle newer Forge versions named 'forge', not 'minecraftforge'.[/list]
start with a fresh minecraft.jar
step one: run patcher...don't change anything...just click patch.
step two: open minecraft and go to the mods and texturepacks menu
step three: click open texturepack folder
step four: put texturepacks into folder
step five: choose it in the game menu
step six: play
patcher is an executable .jar file.
if double clicking it tries to unzip it, right click then go down to properties, click run with and select java and apply. double click .jar again.
you don't have to re-patch every time..just select packs in game.
install mods after step one..or before patching..whichever works for you.
Do we still need to put them in the minecraft.jar or do we put them in the same folder as the texture pack we want to use ( I never used the ingame texture pack selector so this is kinda new for me).
You install other mods the same way you always have, by putting them in minecraft.jar or using one of the mod managers out there, but I recommend installing them before you run the patcher.
If you install other mods after running the patcher, it may work depending on what classes the mod actually replaces, but you're more likely to have problems.
Some mods make pretty drastic changes to the Minecraft bytecode, so I won't be able to accommodate everything, but if you find conflicts with specific mods, post them here and I'll see what I can do.
Quote from koenverd1000 &Do we still need to put them in the minecraft.jar or do we put them in the same folder as the texture pack we want to use ( I never used the ingame texture pack selector so this is kinda new for me).
You install other mods the same way you always have, by putting them in minecraft.jar or using one of the mod managers out there, but I recommend installing them before you run the patcher.
If you install other mods after running the patcher, it may work depending on what classes the mod actually replaces, but you're more likely to have problems.
Some mods make pretty drastic changes to the Minecraft bytecode, so I won't be able to accommodate everything, but if you find conflicts with specific mods, post them here and I'll see what I can do.
so the issue with the patcher wiping your mods is fixed in this version?
so the issue with the patcher wiping your mods is fixed in this version?
The Unpatch button still works the same way, by copying minecraft-&version&.jar to minecraft.jar.
Since minecraft-&version&.jar gets created the first time you run MCPatcher, unpatching effectively restores minecraft.jar to the way it was the first time you ran the patcher.
If you had mods loaded at that time, they will still be there.
If not, you will be back to an unmodded minecraft.
This is another reason it's best to run MCPatcher last if possible.
If you're worried about losing your mods, follow these steps before running MCPatcher.
Load your other mods and get minecraft.jar exactly the way you want it.
Go into your bin folder and delete minecraft-1.3_01.jar (or whatever the current game version is).
Run MCPatcher, and the backup it creates will be of your modded minecraft.jar.
If you Unpatch, it will revert to the state you had it in.
I actually tried this just now.
First attempt I ran with all my manual mods and GLSL shaders installed - HD Texture support was greyed out.
Second attempt I tried with GLSL shaders only (installed via INSTALLER.jar) - HD Texture support was greyed out.
Third attempt I tried on a fresh minecraft.jar - HD Texture support was greyed out.
If it's useful I use Kubuntu 10.04 32-bit and OpenJava.
Make sure you delete minecraft-1.3_01.jar between each of these attempts.
Can you post the log with just GLSL shaders?
Quote from Grugsy &tried that.. mcpactcher doesn't have any buttons highlighted without minecraft_version.jar present
Are both the Original and Output files set, and to different filenames?
Any ideas?
Private Mod Note
[Quote from "Grugsy" &tried that.. mcpactcher doesn't have any buttons highlighted without minecraft_version.jar present
Are both the Original and Output files set, and to different filenames?
once the buttons are unavailable like that it will not let you set them. you can try..the original will open up the menu, you choose the file and click open. the output however when you choose the file it says save or cancel..clicking save just overwrites the file with itself..nothing ever shows in the patcher.(like the path to the file)
anyway it works fairly fine by patching a fresh jar and then installing mods. only had a few crashes while changing packs.. but nothing major.
also.. any way to get Mcpatcher to recognize terrain_nh.png and terrain_s.png(or the lack thereof) for the large number of us who are using GLSL shaders now?
once the buttons are unavailable like that it will not let you set them. you can try..the original will open up the menu, you choose the file and click open. the output however when you choose the file it says save or cancel..clicking save just overwrites the file with itself..nothing ever shows in the patcher.(like the path to the file)
I deleted minecraft-1.3_01.jar and everything seemed to work fine.
Then I deleted minecraft.jar and everything was greyed out like you said, but unlike you I couldn't use the Browse buttons either.
That's definitely a bug, and I can fix it, but it's not the same thing you're seeing.
What are you doing differently?
Quote from Grugsy &also.. any way to get Mcpatcher to recognize terrain_nh.png and terrain_s.png(or the lack thereof) for the large number of us who are using GLSL shaders now?
I have a suspicion why HD Textures are greyed out if GLSL is loaded, and I'll try to narrow it down and put out a fix later.
As for your question, that depends more on GLSL I think.
I've only glanced at the source for GLSL shaders so I don't really understand it well enough to tell if it gets files from the texture pack or only minecraft.jar.
Quote from dangloverenator &Minecraft starts up fine, then when I click on Mods and Texture Packs, I get a crash with this error report in the patcher... Sorry it's so long.
Are you saying the game crashes just from opening the Mods and Texture Packs screen, without even clicking on any texture packs?
That's very odd.
What files do you have in your texturepacks folder?
Take everything out of that folder and then move them back in one by one to see if there's one in particular it doesn't like.
To post a comment, please
a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes

我要回帖

更多关于 mcpatcher 的文章

随机推荐