其他2条回答
出学者买个星辰吉他够用了!不过千万别买1 2百的 只会让自己越练越不爱练
这个就是的 呵呵!还不错的国产吉他
吉他的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁是Maria Solheim的too many days ,我是吉他初学者,这首歌曲好弹么? 跪求解答~!_百度知道
是Maria Solheim的too many days ,我是吉他初学者,这首歌曲好弹么? 跪求解答~!
提问者采纳
TOO MANY DAYSem (EHEGHG); em/H (HEGHG); G (GHDGHG); G/H (HDGHG); am (AEACE); C (CEGCE)Capo 4th fret. (If you don't have a capo, and you want to play along withthe record, these are the chords you should use: em = g#m; G = H; am = c#m;C = E)[em] Too many [em/H] days I wake [G] up with an [G/H] aching[am] Too many [C] days have been [em] wasted like [em/H] sand[em] Too many [em/H] hours have gone [G] by without [G/H] notice[am] Too many [C] times I’ve let [em] go of your [em/H] hand[G] Lay by the [G/H] sea, bury [am] all of your [C] fearLady [em] lay [em/H; 憨护封咎莩侥凤鞋脯猫em/H][G] Lay by the [G/H] sea, you are [am] wild, you are [C] freeYou are [em] daughter of [em/H] mercy, [G] daughter of [am] strength[ em/H; em][em] All of the [em/H] time I’m re- [G] minded of [G/H] failures[am] My tongue has [C] bathed in [em] spit from a [em/H] thief[em] Dancing as [em/H] close as I [G] can to de- [G/H] sireRe- [am] peating my [C] shortcomings [em] loud to my- [em/H] self[G] Lay by the [G/H] sea, bury [am] all of your [C] fearLady [em] lay [em/H; em/H][G] Lay by the [G/H] sea, you are [am] wild, you are [C] freeYou are [em] daughter of [em/H] mercy, [G] daughter of [am] strength[ em/H; em/H; em][em] Too many [em/H] years have been [G] wasted like [G/H] money[am] Too many [C] nights I wake [em] up with a [em/H] cry[em] Too many [em/H] years have gone [G] by without [G/H] notice[am] Too many [C] times I have [em] wanted to [em/H] die[G] Lay by the [G/H] sea, bury [am] all of your [C] fearLady [em] lay [em/H; em/H][G] Lay by the [G/H] sea, you are [am] wild, you are [C] freeYou are [em] daughter of [em/H] mercy, [G] daughter of [am] strength[ em/H; em/H; em]说实话,倒不是很难,都是些常见的和弦,不过,你不应该着急练歌,一定要打好基础。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 吉他谱h是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐