my ideal job 1.人们的理想职业引人而异 2.我的理想作文800字职业 3.我怎样为我理想

Everybody has his dream for his career in the future. He or she might want to be a teacher, a doctor, a scientist, and so on. My ideal job is to be a lawyer. Lawyers, especially those familiar with global laws and fluent in foreign languages, will be in great demand. I have a good eye for detail, a 的翻译:在将来,每个人都有他的梦想,他的政治生涯。他或她可能想要的教师、 医生、 科学家,等等。我理想中的工作是成为一名律师。律师,特别是那些熟悉全球法律和流利的外语,将极大的需求。我需要详细信息、 头脑、 优秀的内存和承担责任以及像好眼力。因此,我认为我会做一个好律师。我打算自己有一天打开一家律师事务所。但现在我必须努力学习,让自己胜任我未来的工作。 什么意思?中文翻译英文,英文翻译中文,怎么说?
青云英语翻译
Everybody has his dream for his career in the future. He or she might want to be a teacher, a doctor, a scientist, and so on. My ideal job is to be a lawyer. Lawyers, especially those familiar with global laws and fluent in foreign languages, will be in great demand. I have a good eye for detail, a
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
每个人都有他对他的事业在未来的梦想。他或她可能要被教师,医生,科学家,等等。我的理想职业是成为一名律师。律师,尤其是那些熟悉全球法律,精通外语,将在很大的需求。我有一个细节良好的用眼,敏锐的头脑,一个优秀的内存和承担责任,以及像。所以我想我会做一个好律师。我计划有一天由自己开一家律师事务所。但我现在要努力学习,让自己对我的未来工作的合格。
在将来,每个人都有他的梦想,他的政治生涯。他或她可能想要的教师、 医生、 科学家,等等。我理想中的工作是成为一名律师。律师,特别是那些熟悉全球法律和流利的外语,将极大的需求。我需要详细信息、 头脑、 优秀的内存和承担责任以及像好眼力。因此,我认为我会做一个好律师。我打算自己有一天打开一家律师事务所。但现在我必须努力学习,让自己胜任我未来的工作。
大家在将来有他的梦想为他的事业。 他或她也许想要是老师,医生,科学家,等等。 我理想的工作是律师。 律师,特别是那些熟悉全球性法律和流利在外语,将是在巨大需求。 我有一只好眼睛为细节,一个锋利的头脑,优秀记忆并且喜欢承担责任。 如此我认为我会做一位好律师。 我计划由我自己打开律师事务所某一天。 但我必须艰苦现在学习得到在我的未来工作具有资格。
人人都有他的梦想,他的职业前途。 他或她可能想当一名教师,一名医生、一位科学家,等等。 我的理想是成为律师工作。 律师,特别是熟悉全球法律和流利的外国语文,将有极大的需求。 我有一个好的眼详细报导,一个头脑灵敏,一个极好的记忆和要像以及责任。 因此,我认为我会作出一个好律师。 我规划,打开一个法律公司自己的一天。
在将来,每个人都有他的梦想,他的政治生涯。他或她可能想要的教师、 医生、 科学家,等等。我理想中的工作是成为一名律师。律师,特别是那些熟悉全球法律和流利的外语,将极大的需求。我需要详细信息、 头脑、 优秀的内存和承担责任以及像好眼力。因此,我认为我会做一个好律师。我打算自己有一天打开一家律师事务所。但现在我必须努力学习,让自己胜任我未来的工作。MY Ideal Job 我的理想职业,英语,作文,100词左右,学长,_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
MY Ideal Job 我的理想职业,英语,作文,100词左右,学长,
MY Ideal Job 我的理想职业,英语,作文,100词左右,学长,
  My ideal job is to be a teacher.First,being a teacher is my dream.Both of my parents are teachers.They work hard and their students like them very much.Second,I think it is interesting and challenge to be a teacher.I like to be with the young.Third,being a teacher,I can teach my students knowledge and I can also teach the right from wrong.What's more,to be a teacher means I will have lots of holidays so that I can retrain myself and do whatever I want.英语作文:我的理想工作Ideal job
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&文章正文
&最新英语            
&推荐英语            
&热门英语            
英语作文:我的理想工作Ideal job
作者:stephen&&&&文章来源:方向标英语网&&&&点击数:&&&&更新时间: 【】
英语作文:我的理想工作Ideal job
Different people have various ambitions. Some want to be engineers or doctors in the future. Some want to be scientists or businessmen. Still some wish to be teachers or lawers when they grow up in the days to come. Unlike other people, I prefer to be a farmer. However, it is not easy to be a farmer for Iwill be looked upon by others. Anyway,what I am trying to do is to make great contributions to agriculture. It is well known that farming is the basic of the country. Above all, farming is not only a challenge but also a good opportunity for the young. We can also make a big profit by growing vegetables and food in a scientific way. Besides we can apply what we have learned in school to farming. Thus our countryside will become more and more properous. I believe that any man with knowledge can do whatever they can so long as this job can meet his or her interest. All the working position can provide him with a good chance to become a talent.
Is&Stress&a&Bad&Thing?
Is Stress a Bad Thing?Directions: For this part you are allowed thirty minutes to write a composition on the topic Is Stress a Bad Thing? You should write no less than 150 words and base your composition on the outline (given in Chinese) below: &&  1.有的人害怕压力&&&  2.有的人认为压力并不是一件坏事&&&  3.我的看法&&&  范文:&  “I can't stand the pressure and competition,” explained one friend of mine when asked why he decided to quit his highly-paid but demanding position in his company recently. My friend may have his own reasons, but I don't think his decision is wise in reality.
  It's true that my friend's case is not unique. In the last few years quite a number of men and women have chosen to do something less competitive at the cost of a comfortable, easy life a highly-paid job can obtain. They are afraid that the stresses and strains of work will rob them of joy and happiness and do them harm both physically and mentally. In fact, however, stress isn't the bad thing it is often supposed to be. Unless it gets out of control, a certain amount of stress is vital to provide motivation and challenge, and to give purpose and significance to an otherwise meaningless, idle life. People under stress tend to express their full range of potential and to actualize their own personal worth――the very aim of a human life.
  Stress is a natural part of everyday life and there is no way to avoid it. What we can do is to develop our adaptive abilities to deal with it rather than to escape from it. 【】【】【】【】
上一篇文章:
下一篇文章:
&英语图片文章                                          作文:我理想的工作-My Ideal Job
我理想的工作-My Ideal Job
My Ideal Job(1994.6) &&&(我理想的工作) &&&1. 人们的理想职业因人而异。&&&2. 我的理想职业。&&&3. 我怎样为我理想的职业作准备。&&&&这是一篇说明文。第一段,人们各自向往着理想的职业,不同的人根据自己的兴趣来选择不同的工作作为理想的职业。第二段,我的理想职业是教师,有三个原因:假期、自由和与学生一起成长。第三段,为理想的职业所作的准备:一,努力学习知识;二,尽力净化自己的心灵。参考范文:There are various kinds of jobs in the world, such as writing, nursing, teaching and engineering. Nevertheless, different people choose different jobs as their ideal careers. This happens mainly for the reason that everyone has his own interest.As for me, I have made up my mind to be a teacher chiefly for three reasons. First of all, I want to teach because I like the pace of the academic calendar. Two long vacations offer an opportunity for reflection, research and writing. Secondly, I want to teach because I like the freedom to make my own mistakes, to learn my own lessons, and to stimulate myself and my students. Moreover, I have the opportunity to keep on learning. Finally, I want to teach because, being around the students who are beginning to grow and change in front of me, I will find myself growing and changing with them.But teaching is no easy job at all. Therefore, I must study hard to acquire more knowledge. And, at the same time, I will make every effort to purify my soul so that I can become an architect of man’s soul.
我理想的工作-My Ideal Job 相关内容:查看更多>>55555_香草云云吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:15贴子:
Benjamin Franklin was born in 1706 in Boston, Massachusetts. His mother and father were of Puritan (清教徒的) religion. They left England and moved to the English colony of Massachusetts in order to escape persecution (迫害) for their religion. In Boston, Franklin left school when he was ten years old and worked for his father for two years. Then he went to work on his brother’s newspaper. He became the editor of this paper when he was sixteen. Because he wanted to be independent, he went to Philadelphia. There he bought his own newspaper. He worked hard and saved his money. And by the age of 24 he was one of the most successful men in Philadelphia.
In 1732 Franklin published a book “ POOR RICHARD’S ALMANAC (历本)”. Most almanacs contained information for farmers, such as information about the days and weeks of the year and about the weather .To his almanac, Franklin added wise sayings, his observations about life, some of these sayings are still famous today. For example, “ Early to bed, early to rise makes a main healthy, wealthy and wise,” and “Waste not, want not,” and “A penny saved is penny earned.”
1. Benjamin Franklin was _____. A) English origin
C) French origin B) American origin
D) not mentioned 2. His parents moved to Massachusetts because ________. A) they wanted to make a fortune
C) they were persecuted in England B) they wanted to meet their relatives there
D) they wanted to have a visit there
3. At the age of 11, he worked for ____ . A) his brother
B) his father
C) himself
D) someone else 4. He moved to Philadelphia because _____. A) his brother didn’t like him
C) he became the editor of the paper B) he wanted to be dependent
D) he wanted to live on himself 5 . Franklin’s almanacs contained _____. A) information for farmers
C) poor Richard’s ideas B) wise sayings
D) both A and B
The most institutions in America students may purchase meals in cafeterias, dining rooms, or snack bars that are either owned and operated by the institution or are concessions (出让) that are permitted to operate on the premises under a contractual(契约的) arrangement. Meals served in cafeterias or dining rooms that ate associated with college dormitories are prepared for the dormitory residents and must meet certain government nutritional (营养的) standards as well as satisfy local (state or municipal) sanitary (卫生) requirements. The menus are more or less varied, depending on the imagination and resourcefulness of the management, the taste or demands of the student residents, and many other factors. These dining factors are usually open only during specified meal hours each day.
In contrast to this, other campus eating establishments that charge “by the meal” may be open all day and may cater to the taste of a particular clientele (students, faculty and staff, guests of the institution, etc.). Both the cost of a meal and the choice of food served will vary according to the clientele. Shack (简陋的) bars and food vending machines (自动售货机) provide light meals or snacks throughout the day often remain open until late at night.
相关的贴子76817050相关的图贴
6.The places where students may have their meals are ____. A) dining rooms
B) cafeterias
C) snack bars
D) A,B and C. 7.
Meals served in cafeterias or dining rooms are prepared for ____.
A) dormitory residents
B) faculty members
D) not mentioned 8.
meals must come to _____. A)
certain government nutritional standards
B) local sanitary requirements C) under a contractual arrangement
D) A and B 9.
Other campus eating establishments may be open ____. A)
during specified meal hours
B) all day
C) all day and night
D) A and B 10.
This passage mainly tells us about ____.
A) America colleges
B) American students
C) college food service in America
D) How to run a cafeteria 1.A
Directions: There are 20 blanks in the following passage, and for each blank there are 4 choices marked A, B, C and D at the end of the passage. You should choose the ONE answer that best fits into passage. Then mark the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet with a single line through the center.
Because conflict and disagreements are part of all close relationships, couples need to learn strategies for managing conflict in a healthy and constructive way. Some couples just 47 and deny the presence of any conflict in a relationship. 48 ,denying the existence of conflict results in couples 49 to solve their problems at early 50 ,which can then lead to even greater proble***ater 51 .Not surprisingly, expressing anger and disagreement leads to lower marital (婚姻的)satisfaction at the beginning. However, this pattern of behavior 52 increases in marital satisfaction over time. Research suggests that working 53 conflicts is an important predictor of marital satisfaction. So, what can you do to manage conflict in your own relationships? First, try to understand the other person’s point of view 54 put yourself in his of her place. People who are 55 to what their partner thinks and feels 56 greater relationship satisfaction. For example, researchers found that among people in dating relationships 57 marriages, those who can adopt their partner’s perspective show more positive 58 .more relationship-enhancing attributes and more constructive responses 59 conflict. Second, because conflict and disagreements are an 60 part of close relationships. People need to be able to apologize to their partner for wrongdoing and 61 forgiveness from their parents for their own acts. Apologies minimize conflict, lead to forgiveness, and serve to restore relationship closeness. In line 62 this view, spouses who are more forgiving show higher mental 63 over time. Increasingly, apologizing can even have 64 health benefits. For example, when people reflect on hurtful 65 and grudges(怨恨),they show negative physiological(生理的) effects, including 66 heart rate and blood pressure, compared to when they reflect on sympathetic perspective-taking and forgiving. 47.
A) resolve
C) abandon
A) Besides
B) Therefore
C) Moreover
D) However 49.
B) declining
C) failing
D) striving 50.
D) intervals 51.
D) away 52.
A) prescribes
B) protests
D) predicts 53.
D) through 54.
D) and 55.
A) sensitive
B) superior
C) exclusive
D)efficient 56.
B) experience
C) explore
D) exploit 57.
A) as long as
B) as far as
C) as well as
D)as soon as 58.
B) emotions
C) psychology
D)affection 59.
B) against
D)toward 60.
A) absolute
B) inevitable
C) essential
D)obvious 61.
A) require
B) inquire
C) receive
D)achieve 62.
A) quality
B) identity
C) charity
D) capability 64.
A) creative
B) positive
C) objective
D) competitive 65.
A) prospects
B) concepts
C) memories
D) outlooks 66.
B) toughened
C) strengthened
D) increased
47-51. DDCCA
52-56. DDDAB
57-61.CBABC 62-66 . BABCD
好巧 也是我的 真·本命
确实萌 Translation: Unit1---A
2,5,6 Unit2---B
7,8,9 Uit3---A
2,6,7 Unit4—A
1,6,10 Unit5—B
4,8 Unit6—B
5.9 Unit7—B
2,4 Unit8—B
6,9 Unit9—B
3,11 Writing My ideal job 1. 人们的理想职业引人而异 2. 我的理想职业 3. 我怎样为我理想的职业做准备
Can Money buy Happiness 1. 有人认为金钱是幸福之本(source of happiness) 2. 也有人认为金钱是万恶之源(root of all evil) 3. 我的看法
The world is getting smaller and smaller 1. 现代化的交通工具越来越发达 2. 人与人之间的交往越来越频繁 3. 结论
内&&容:使用签名档&&
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。&或

我要回帖

更多关于 我的理想 的文章

随机推荐