youesEnglish范宣 字宣子 译文字

初一暑假英文日记80字左右带译文,原创无抄袭,6篇,急急急_百度知道
初一暑假英文日记80字左右带译文,原创无抄袭,6篇,急急急
初一暑假英文日记80字左右带译文,原创无抄袭,6篇,急急急
提问者采纳
I think people there must be polite and so should I,我就可以大胆的去做一些我想要做却会紧张的事。我要对自己说一句。但是还要等一天。Mother told me that we will go to Guilin for a trip today。我想。这样她就会高兴身体也会好一些. Then I will make it grow up and at the same time,但没有醉. I thought maybe I should study English hard and only by this could I learn a lot of knowledge and understand English aw well as communicate with others in English。我决定要好好改造我的论坛, I will say,同时在那里写下我的心声:今天.第二篇. Otherwise, I did housework for grandmother。吃饭的时候要敬酒。只有这样,也许我要好好的学习英语,我很苦恼。我也要学着礼貌一点。Today, I make a decision to be a good girl。不但身体不会好. Once again, I decide tell myself ‘go’ in front of mirror after getting up every day:现在. Now。I went out to have dinner with father today:加油。喝了一瓶酒后, I can do things I want bravely. She is not very healthy and I decide to do housework for her more frequently, I can write down what I want to say there。那样。只有这样我才能学会很多知识。因为那里的景色很美,那里的人一定很有礼貌。然后我就会慢慢地让他成长起来。我想。我认为啤酒并不难喝:今天,我做了一个决定, I opened my free forum and I was very happy because I could do a lot of things there:今天和爸爸一起出去吃饭,我有点迫不及待了,有的时候我会不自信. I could understand nothing. I told myself,我要说一句。我很高兴也很期待第一篇. Suddenly,我的脸红了。因为我认为那样会使我变得自信. Becuase I often lose my confidence. I dont think beer tastes bad but I wont like have it too much because I am only a student:今天我开通了自己的免费论坛. So I had a bottle of beer.第四篇. Thus, we couldnt get well along with each other:加油,我很高兴。那里没有果汁. But there is still one day to go and I feel impatient。所以我要每天早上起床后对着镜子说一遍加油。我一点也看不懂.纯手工。突然觉得. I believe this will make me confident,我们才能和睦相处. I will be very happy,让他变得很新奇,人老了真不好。Today,才能看懂英语和别人交流. I decided to upgrade my forum and make it interesting.第五篇。我以后要常帮她做事,但我还是要少喝酒.第三篇.第六篇:今天妈妈告诉我马上我们就要去桂林玩了。现在. My face turned red but I was not drunk!I was depressed because I couldnt understand an English book after I bought it。我买了一本英语书. I should make toast during the dinner but there was no juice availabe,我帮助了奶奶做家务。因为我还只是一个学生。因为我可以在那里做很多事,可是我不知道它的意思。我就拿了一瓶啤酒开始到处敬酒, ‘Keep going’, an idea hit me that it’s terrible to grow old becuase you have to worry about both your health and others’ opinions. And she will feel happy and become better,以后一定要做个乖孩子!I made a decision today。我又做了一个决定,而且一不小心就会惹得大家讨厌。奶奶的身体不好。那样我会很快乐, ‘just go’. I am very excited because the views there are beautiful
提问者评价
太感谢你了
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁the pronoun of the second person singular or plural, used of the person or persons being addressed, in the nominative or objective case: You are the highest bidder. It is you who are to blame. We can't help you. This package came for you. Did she give you the book?
people in general: a tiny animal you can't even see.
(used in apposition with the subject of a sentence, sometimes repeated for emphasis following the subject): You children pay attention. You rascal, you!
Informal. (used in place of the pronoun your before a gerund): There's no sense in you getting upset.
yourselves: Get you home. Make you ready.
a plural form of the pronoun 1 .
something or someone closely identified with or resembling the person addressed: Don't buy the bright red shirt—it just isn't you. It was like seeing another you.
the nature or character of the person addressed: Try to discover the hidden you.
before 900; Middle E Old English ēow (dative, accusative of gē 1); cognate with Old Frisian ju, Old Saxon iu, Dutch u, Old High German iu, eu
, , you (see usage note at the current entry)
In American English the pronoun you has been supplemented by additional forms to make clear the distinction between singular and plural. You-all, often pronounced as one syllable, is a widespread spoken form in the South Midland and Southern United States. Its possessive is often you-all's rather than your. You-uns (from you + ones) is a South Midland form most often found
it is being replaced by you-all. Youse (you + the plural -s ending of nouns), probably of Irish-American origin, is most common in the North, especially in urban centers like Boston, New York, and Chicago. It is rare in educated speech. You guys is a common informal expression am it can include persons of both sexes or even a group of women only. See also .
Archaic (except in some elevated or ecclesiastical prose) the personal pronoun of the second person singular in the nominative case (used to denote the person or thing addressed): Thou shalt not kill.
(used by the Friends) a familiar form of address of the second person singular.
to address as “thou.”.
to use “thou” in discourse.
before 900; Middle E Old English thū; cognate with German, Middle Dutch du, Old Norse thū, Gothic thu, Old Irish tú, Welsh, Cornish ti, Latin tū, Doric Greek t?, Lithuanian tù, OCS
akin to Sanskrit
(v.) late Middle English thowen, derivative of the pronoun
UnabridgedBased on the Random House Dictionary, (C) Random House, Inc. 2015.
Examples from the web for
I'm delighted to see you.
Don't be afraid to try the same shot over and over until you get it right.
For you, kicking back in a camp chair is no vacation.
It should take you two and a half seconds to read this sentence.
If you are like most people, you will resist change.
your friends won't tell you, but we will.
As you would imagine, people thought that was ridiculous.
Also, if you are in a university you will not be recruited.
There is no reason why you should be bored when you can be otherwise.
It would only be so if you could produce or suggest something that it pretends to be and is not.
British Dictionary definitions for
pronoun (subjective or objective)
refers to the person addressed or to more than one person including the person or persons addressed but not including the speaker: you know better, the culprit is among you
Also one. refers to an unspecified person or people in general: you can't tell the boys from the girls
(mainly US) a dialect word for yourself or yourselves: you should get you a wife now See
(informal) the personality of the person being addressed or something that expresses it: that hat isn't really you
you know what, you know who, a thing or person that the speaker cannot or does not want to specify
Old English ēow, dative and accusative of gēye1; related to Old Saxon eu, Old High German iu, Gothic izwis
pronoun (subjective)
(archaic, dialect) refers to the person addressed: used mainly in familiar address or to a younger person or inferior
(usually capital) refers to God when addressed in prayer, etc
Old English thū; related to Old Saxon thū, Old High German du, Old Norse thū, Latin tū, Doric Greek tu
noun (pl) thous, thou
one thousandth of an inch. 1 thou is equal to 0.0254 millimetre
(informal) short for
Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition (C) William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd.
(C) HarperCollinsPublishers , , ,
Word Origin and History for
Old English eow, dative and accusative plural of ?u (see ), objective case of ge, "ye" (see ), from West Germanic *iuwiz (cf. Old Norse yor, Old Saxon iu, Old Frisian iuwe, Middle Dutch, Dutch u, Old High German iu, iuwih, German euch), from PIE *ju.
Pronunciation of you and the nominative form ye gradually merged from 14c.; the distinction between them passed out of general usage by 1600. Widespread use of French in England after 12c. gave English you the same association as French vous, and it began to drive out singular nominative thou, originally as a sign of respect (similar to the "royal we") when addressing superiors, then equals and strangers, and ultimately (by c.1575) becoming the general form of address. For a more thorough discussion of this, go . Through 13c. English also retained a dual pronoun ink " each other."
Words for "you" in Japanese include anata (formal, used by a wife when addressing her husband), kimi (intimate, used among friends) or the rougher omae (oh-MAI-aye), used when talking down to someone or among male friend showing their manliness. Dial. you-uns, for you-ones, first noted 1810 in Ohio.
2nd nominative singular personal pronoun, Old English ?u, from Proto-Germanic *thu (cf. Old Frisian thu, Middle Dutch and Middle Low German du, Old High German and German du, Old Norse ?u, Gothic ?u), from PIE *tu-, second person singular pronoun (cf. Latin tu, Irish tu, Welsh ti, Greek su, Lithuanian tu, Old Church Slavonic ty, Sanskrit twa-m).
Superseded in Middle English by plural form
(from a different root), but retained in certain dialects (e.g. Philadelphia Quakers). The plural at first was used in addressing superior individuals, later also (to err on the side of propriety) strangers, and ultimately all equals. By c.1450 the use of thou to address inferiors gave it a tinge of insult unless addressed by parents to children, or intimates to one another. Hence the verb meaning "to use 'thou' to a person" (mid-15c.). Avaunt, caitiff, dost thou thou me! I am come of good kin, I tell thee! ["Hickscorner," c.1530]
A brief history of the second person pronoun in English can be found .
Online Etymology Dictionary, (C) 2010 Douglas Harper
Slang definitions & phrases for
Related Terms
this is it
prepare for the worst: He held her hand fast and said ''This is it, kid'' (1942+)
The Dictionary of American Slang, Fourth Edition by Barbara Ann Kipfer, PhD. and Robert L. Chapman, Ph.D.Copyright (C) 2007 by HarperCollins Publishers.
Related Abbreviations for
The American Heritage(R) Abbreviations Dictionary, Third EditionCopyright (C) 2005 by Houghton Mifflin Company.Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.
Idioms and Phrases with
The American Heritage(R) Idioms DictionaryCopyright (C) , 1995 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company.
Word of the Day
Difficulty index for
All English speakers likely know this word
Word Value for
Words With Friends
Quotes with
Nearby words for youwhere is your pen pal from_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者
评价文档:
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
where is your pen pal from
人​教​版​初​一​英​语​下​第​一​单​元​课​件
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
大小:4.73MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
has an article on:
, , attested since the 1300s. Equivalent to
(compare ); formed by analogy to . Displaced
(from Middle English , formed by analogy to , ) in standard speech.
() (): /j?:(?)z/
() : y?rz, (): /j?:?z/, /j?z/, /j?:z/
Audio (US)
Sorry, your browser either has JavaScript disabled or does not have any supported player.
to play the clip in your browser.
Homophone:
That which belongs to
(singular); the possessive second-person singular pronoun used without a following noun.
If this edit is mine, the other must be yours.
Their encyclopedia is good, but yours is even better.
It’s all yours.
That which belongs to
(plural); the possessive second-person plural pronoun used without a following noun.
1907, , , :
“Heavens!” exclaimed Nina, “the blue-stocking and the fogy!—and yours are pale blue, Eileen!—you’re about as self-conscious as Drina—slumping there with your hair tumbling à la Mérode! Oh, it's very picturesque, of course, but a straight spine and good grooming is better. […]”
Written at the end of a letter, before the signature.
Sincerely yours,
In British English the adverb almost invariably follows the word yours at in most dialects of American English it usually precedes it. As a general rule, sincerely is only employed if the name of the recipient is already a letter begun with Dear Sir or Dear Madam finishes with faithfully. Yours on its own and yours ever are less formal than the other forms.
“” in Douglas Harper, Online Etymology Dictionary (2001).

我要回帖

更多关于 吴均字叔庠译文 的文章

随机推荐