提示PES is already running man 综艺是怎么回事

pro evolution soccer2012 is already running是什么情况。。。_pes2012吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:6,018贴子:
pro evolution soccer2012 is already running是什么情况。。。收藏
第一次开pes2012没有响应 第二次开出现这个 肿么办啊……在找到pes2012 结束进程重开还是老样子……求救啊T T
1楼 09:32&|
相关的贴子57657765相关的图贴
6楼 14:41&|
结束进程重开还是出现相同问题
7楼 14:42&|
8楼 14:42&|
尼玛删了重装还是这样的问题
收起回复9楼 14:43&|
好了好了。。。重下了个注册表工具就好了。。
收起回复10楼 14:59&|
登录百度帐号
内&&容:使用签名档&&
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。&或这里是中国陕西宝鸡
欢迎你的到来 的翻译是:Here is the of Baoji, Shaanxi, China welcomes your arrival 中文翻译英文意思,翻译希腊语请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
这里是中国陕西宝鸡
欢迎你的到来
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Here is China's Shaanxi Baoji welcome your arrival
Here is the of Baoji, Shaanxi, China welcomes your arrival
Here is the of Baoji, Shaanxi, China welcomes your arrival
Here is china's shaanxi Baoji welcomed the arrival you
Here is the Chinese Shaanxi Baoji Welcome you the arrival
相关内容&我的名字是我妈妈给我起的 My name is my mother gives me & 每天晚上准时睡觉 Every evening sleeps punctually & 江苏省连云港市苍梧路59号 Jiangsu Province Lienyungang city Cangwu road 59 & Though this belief continues to be strong some people question whether it is true. 虽然这信仰继续是强的某些人问题它是否是真实的。 & Don’t get off the bus until it stopped 不要下公共汽车,直到它停止了 & 你在门外? you in the door? ; & Cooke Taylor Triplet Cooke泰勒三胞胎 & 超级电脑用起来非常爽 The supercomputer uses extremely crisply & 证明文件的名称 Proves the document the name & 检查给客人带走的小菜单或Promotion是否够用,如果不够,请准备 Inspection small menu or Promotion which carries off to the visitor is whether sufficient, if insufficient, please prepare & 他们会在下次买货时和我们联系 They can will buy goods when the next time and we relate & you are so good 您是很好 & 这里 正在翻译,请等待... & 你在门口? you in the door? ; & 外布 Outside cloth & Have you finished your first paper?
— _________. Just half of it. How about you? 您完成了您的第一张纸?
- _________。 正义一半它。 您怎么样? & be the head of 是头 & 边条 Side strip & Why are you still having
breakfast? 为什么您平静吃早餐? & 能不能再温柔点? Can again the gentle spot? & 经常进行体育锻炼 Carries on the physical training frequently & waypoint 小站 & removing cydia sources... 去除cydia来源… & 我每天学得很晚,又是学到凌晨两点,但我认为我的学习没有提高 I study every day very much late, also is learns before dawn two, but I thought my study has not enhanced & i hope we can be friends 我希望我们可以是朋友 & 我喜欢我现在的改变 I like me now the change & However,the way in which they take care of these needs depends on the culture in which they grow up 然而,他们照料这些需要的方式取决于他们长大的文化 & HISTOPATHOLOGICAL STUDY OF THE M?LLERIAN DUCT REMNANT: CLARIFICATION OF DISEASE CATEGORIES AND HISTOPATHOLOGICAL STUDY OF THE M?LLERIAN DUCT REMNANT: CLARIFICATION OF DISEASE CATEGORIES AND & Ce nlest pes jamais,jamais oublier que,une fois 这从未nlest pes,从未忘记那,一次 & is already running 已经跑 & FOR DELIVERY OF GOODS PLEASE APPLY TO 为物品交付喜欢适用于 & 中国教练式咨询第一品牌 The Chinese training type consults the first brand & 过7:2O Crosses 7:2O & 对。。。感到兴奋。 Right.。。Feels excited. & 奥运会A之后 After Olympic Games A & 向阳而生 Toward the sun lives & 但在以往的虚拟自动控制实验系统中,表现出交互性不足,在整个实验过程中学生往往只是处于一种观察的状态,波形的截取和测量这些工作都是由电脑自动完成,学生只能够观察测试结果的数据,不仅减少了学生动手的机会,而且长期以往还会降低学生的学习兴趣。 But in the former hypothesized automatic control experiment system, displays interactive is insufficient, often only is at one kind of observation in the entire experimental process middle-school student the condition, the profile interception and surveys these work all is completes automatically by & 可以认识吗? May знать? & 祝福我生日快乐 Prays for heavenly blessing my birthday to be joyful & 你太多女人了 Your too many women & Comedy Teens 喜剧十几岁 & TPX2的致癌作用可能是与Aurora A共同起作用的 The TPX2 carcinogenesis possibly has an effect together with Aurora A & 我网上冲浪 On my net surfing & 我期待下一个大雪纷飞 I anticipate the next snow falling thickly & write in a consistent way 写在一个一致方式 & Usually before he had enough time to say sometimes about his books,the women ciosed their doors. 通常,在他有足够的时间有时说关于他的书之前,妇女ciosed他们的门。 & 想和你在一起,有那么难么? Wants with you in the same place, to have is so difficult? & 旺星烟花爆竹店定于2011年九月六号正式开业!!! The prosperous star fireworks firecracker shop is decided in September, 2011 six officially to start doing business!!! & is it okay to type in English to you? my chinese typing is way too slow 是否是输入英语对您? 我中国人键入是太慢的 & dont have shower here 这里不要有阵雨 & 老师您好,我是一个活泼可爱的小女孩。我的名字叫李雯,英文名叫Lily.今年12岁。我三年前就开始学习英语,但不知道为什么,现在还只能懂一些简单的单词和句子。也许是我的学习方法不对吧! Teacher you are good, I am a lively lovable little girl.My name is called Li the cloud patterns, English name to be called Lily. 12 years old this year.Don't my three years ago start to study English, but why know, now also only can understand some simple words and the sentence.Perhaps is my study m & tour 2 neighboring towns 游览2邻居镇 & but is ur test over yet 但ur测试结束 & 我很抱歉,朋友告诉我,新浪微博不是全球性的。 I was sorry very much that, the friend tells me, Sina micro abundant is not global. & 看清事物的本质 Sees clearly the thing essence & 不能在一起 Cannot in the same place & only making love and lay down 只翻译公司和放下 & foxmail 口令 foxmail password & night time 7.15 夜间7.15 & She started a school magazine cled New standard 她开始了学校杂志cled新的标准 & ok I will visit ur zone 好I将参观ur区域 & 我对通讯受阻感到很抱歉,希望你能理解。 I am blocked to the communication felt was sorry very much, hoped you can understand. & 积极参加社会实践 Participates in the social practice positively & 在快餐店工作,等等、 In fast-food restaurant work, and so on, & 在快餐店工作等 In fast-food restaurant work and so on & 是的,我 有 Yes, I have & 去那边 That side goes & 不, 出去的跳舞? & i am happy to meet you,and make a friend with you 我是愉快遇见您,并且交一个朋友与您 & 给我机会吗? For me opportunity? & 我们要学会在竞争中合作在合作中竞争 We must learn in the competition to cooperate in the cooperation compete &This is the End
Today we were supposed to have our final show of the season, but the transmitter was not working making doing a show impossible. I had a chance to say goodbye to Tom.But as I sat in the studio talking with Tom I came to the conclusion, that I am hanging up my headphones and turning off the mic. I am calling my career as a radio show host to be over with.I have a lot of respect for those who do radio shows on a daily basis as I know how much work it is. But I decided to leave for a lot of different reasons. They include time commitments, priorities, and passion.I have a lot of part-time jobs that I work. The radio show was one that I would spend a couple hours in the studio each week and a couple hours outside of the studio. I was finding it harder and harder to put in the time necessary to have a high quality show. Do to a shift of priorities and passion I don't make the time to put into the show. I know I have felt really bad about the shows I have done. I think I had a couple good ones this last season, but for the most part, frankly, they sucked. I was not proud of what I did with the show. I don't want to put out sub par shows. I found today that while talking to Tom my passion to rant and rave about things is gone. I am not sure where it went and why it is gone. I have a feeling that some of it is the stress over doing poor quality shows. And worse yet, I have some issues with my main job. It has nothing to do with me, but the ownership. We are in an unstable time as we were bought out, but the company is changing its focus from the product I have worked on for four years. That is not a bad thing, but I don't know if I am part of this new focus.Due to that, I am worried that in the next couple months I may not be able to fulfill my obligations to the radio station -- something I take seriously.Until I can find the fire in my gut and the willingness to put in the hours necessary to have a great show, I am going ...This is Scotty of The PES... good bye.
Tom Turns the Tables
Today Tom is running the first hour of the show.
He sat in the producer seat running the music, topics, and everything.
We spent most of the time talking about protesters from France protesting the Olympic torch and a little about the protesters in Pullman on Bishop Blvd.The second hour I spent most of the time talking about the housing market problems and people taking responsibility for their choices.Download the audio:
(Right-Click "Save As...")
Can You Pass the World Easiest Quiz?
The Worlds Easiest Quiz - Tom takes it and fails!
Listen to the test and take it.
You will hear the answers after you have had enough time to answer them.
How well will you do against Tom?We talk about the Bishop Blvd protest that was lead by a professor who offered extra credit to students to participate.The time machine in the second hour takes us back to the 98 Riot as well as the Easter Massacre.Download the audio:
Still Free?
Government control and watching of the citizens in America.Tom calls in and we spend time talking about the stories
including a lot of information about the corridor.Download the audio:
Car Buying Advice - Avoid "The Game"
This afternoon's show was one where Tom was out of town.
But the other Tom called in.
We talked about several items that has been posted .
Including information about the taxation of the land that Hawkins and WalMart will sit on.
What that would mean to the Pullman School District.The second hour was spent talking about car buying advice.
I spoke at length about "The Game".
How it is played and how you must play it in order to win.Download the audio:
Eco-Terrorists Strike Seattle-Area
Tom and I talked about the eco-terrorists who possible struck the Seattle-area burning down several houses that were "green" houses in the Street of Dreams. We also spoke about WSU building a new "green" residence hall on campus. Lastly I talked about a new place that I was putting together that would be secure, offer meals, bedding, warmth, no weapons allowed, and more greatness. But when it is all said and done I revealed such a place already exists. And there is no safety at such a place.Listen to the show to learn what this place is.Download the audio:
Privacy and Biometric Information
This afternoon Tom and I talked RFID and privacy.
We talked about my concerns about the government collecting data, such as iris scans, DNA, etc and then storing it on smart cards that we are forced to have.
Tom thought I was being paranoid and a cospiricy theoriest, but I believe that we are moving down a road we will not return from.Later on the other Tom called in and we talked about securing data and off site data storage which took us full circle to the Pullman/Moscow area and development.Download the audio:
(Right-Click "Save As...")查看: 8451|回复: 2
刚安装的出现pro evolution soccer2013 is already running怎么解决
帖子主题积分
游民平民, 积分 16, 距离下一级还需 84 积分
在线时间1 小时
刚安装的出现pro evolution soccer2013 is already running怎么解决.。。。求大神帮忙啊&&。。急死了
帖子主题积分
在线时间3 小时
我知道 我知道 游戏目录里面有个rld.dll这个文件&&你将这个复制到C:\Windows\System32&&然后点击开始&&运行 rld.dll&&然后弹出一个框 点击取消 然后点击游戏图标就可以玩了
帖子主题积分
在线时间3 小时
我知道 我知道 游戏目录里面有个rld.dll这个文件&&你将这个复制到C:\Windows\System32&&然后点击开始&&运行 rld.dll&&然后弹出一个框 点击取消 然后点击游戏图标就可以玩了